PROFร‰SSOR'S GURL | PJM ร— Read...

By Sanwryts

Love can not be achieved by force or by luck rather it has to earn.. PsG :- Summary :+ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ... More

Chapter 1 "New session"
Chapter 2 "Only a girl"
Chapter 3 "blackmailing"
Chapter 4 "punish"
Chapter 5 "jimin's girlfriend"
Chapter 6 "University day"
Chapter 7 "clip matter"
Chapter 8 "hostel escape"
Chapter 9 "ooh noo V"
Chapter 10 "New Principal"
Chapter 11 "where's he??"
Chapter 12 "boyfriend"
Chapter 13 "love in the air"
Chapter 14 "welcome to busan"
Chapter 15 "A promise"
Chapter 16 "Trouble"
Chapter 17 "kiss"
Chapter 18 "unknown I'd"
Chapter 19 "secret"
Chapter 20 "punishment part I"
Chapter 21 "punishment part II"
Chapter 22 "Marriage!!"
Chapter 23 "love sick"
Chapter 24 "you're nowhere"
Chapter 25 "Repentance?"
Chapter 26 "untold truth or a lie??"
Chapter 27 "Exam day"
Chapter 28 "flashback"
Chapter 29 "conspiracy"
Chapter 30 "Texting"
Chapter 31 "pain in luv"
Chapter 32 "In NYC"
Chapter 33 "let me die"
Chapter 34 "Dinner talks"
Chapter 35 "Jimin's real mom"
Chapter 36 "good news/lmao"
Chapter 37 "wedding cancelled"
Chapter 38 "Feel me in dark"
Chapter 40 "party party yeah"
BTS 10th Anniversary ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
Chapter 42 "humiliated"
Chapter 43 "Misterious night"
Chapter 44 "Paris"
Chapter 45 "open threat"
Chapter 46 "Love birds"
Chapter 47 " O - "
Chapter 48 "An expensive blood donor"
Chapter 49 "Operation theatre"
Chapter 50 "Who are you"
Chapter 51 " V-illain "
Chapter 52 " I LOVE YOU "
Chapter 53 " Marry Me "
Chapter 54 "Soft Kiss"
Chapter 55 "Small Union"
Chapter 56 "Proposal๐Ÿ’"
Announcement ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ
Chapter 57 "Graduation party"
Chapter 58 "midnight bliss"
Chapter 59 "Mistake"
Chapter 60 Another suspicious actiVity
Chapter 61 "V-icious mind "
Chapter 62 "Fucked up"
Chapter 63 "Fainted"
Chapter 64 " Life "
"Ending for the great come back"

Chapter 39 "One more clip"

132 10 1
By Sanwryts

You opened your eyes with a jerk, started panting... you're sweating profusely.....you looked around...

"Yaaa... Bitch what're you doing.?? " You hit your pillow on Sujan's face.....she was on top of you.. holding the phone in her hand as if she has been making your video for a long time.

"ahahahaha..." She started laughing out loud...

You grabbed her throat and tried to snatched the phone from her but it was out of your reach, she quickly got up from the bed and ran out of the room.

"Bitch you're gonna die today..." You run behind her.. throwing your blanket and pillow..

She immediately came down the stairs and ran to the garden where your dad was present, she went and hid behind him...you followed her till your dad...

"What happened??? Why you guys are running like that??? " Your dad asked both of you, you were holding your breath while bowing down in front of them... Giving death glare to Sujan and she was also panting but smirked looking at you from behind your dad...

"You're gonna die Sujan... " You screamed so loud, your dad glared at Sujan while turning his head to her...

"What happened???? someone tell me?? " Dad asked you once again..

"Dad s-she was......" You are about say but then... Sujan slowly started walking from behind dad...

"Yaaa... Sujan... Give me that fuc.."

"Y/n... One more cursing word or I'll throw you out of my house..." Your dad yelled at you...again sitting on couch, holding newspaper..

"Okay dad...but first let me take my phone.." You shouted... Running behind Sujan...

Your dad is so done with you...

"Sujan give me my phone..." You shouted her... Still running behind her... She's running from every corner of house... Whenever you try to catch her, She goes out of your reach...

She finally stopped and climbed on the top of the sofa, highly...

"Sujan... I'm gasping... Now leave it please.. give it to me !! " You said panting... Holding your breath..

"I will... But ?? " She smirked..

"See dad will hear it... Don't shout.. give it to me.." you asked..still panting..

"But I wanna know what kind of daydreaming you were having?? Hmm? " She smirked sarcastic..

I wasn't dreaming, I don't remember.." you lied..

"So forget that...When you remember, then take this phone... " She put the phone in her pocket.. and wave at you..

"Ahhhh sujan pls listen me.. give me my phone..." you shouted.. she went in the bathroom... And locked from inside..

"Sujan pls give me my phone...." You screamed knocking the door from outside....

Sujan took out your phone from her pocket and opened it and started playing, she thought of sending that video to her own phone and she did so..

"Now its done..." She sighed in relief...Right now she didn't have her phone so she couldn't check, she only had your phone and you were knocking on the door very loudly.

"You two are fighting for a long time, Sujan come out and give her..her phone..." your dad said coming in the hallway..you made a fist on the door and about to start but she suddenly open the door and you stopped..

"Yaa giv..... "

"Take it... I'm done.." Sujan smirked, you felt this so suspicious but didn't mind it...you sighed in relief that finally you got your phone...

*At jimin's home*

Jimin had come home to Korea with his mom... dad and Aera were still in New York..Dad needed a lot of attention to his company, he had already lived in Korea for several months due to marriage and Aera studied in new york so she didn't want to lose her studies.. she didn't even have any interest in staying with them in jimin's house.. 

Jimin was playing game in his phone then suddenly he got a notification, he didn't pay attention... He was so engrossed in his game that he even left the laptop in front of him on...in which he was doing his university work a while ago.

*Knock knock*

"Come in.." Jimin turned off his phone and put it on the side, slowly opened the door, he saw his mom standing with an old photo frame in her hand, she smiled at jimin and came ahead...jimin gastured her to sit..as he sat on couch infront of her... She smiled at him while sitting. 

"Jimin...You will remember that I told you, when we come to Korea, I'll show you your mother's photo...This is she.. " Mom held that photo frame in jimin's hands, jimin turned it and saw, his eyes were filled with water, he couldn't even see his mother clearly, her face was looking blurred... He hold back his tears...

"Mom you were right..... I'm really look like her..." That's all he said, he didn't have any words, he was just looking at his mother's photo without saying a single word..

"Mom..can I keep it with me??? " He asked to Mrs park..and she nodded with smile..

"Thank you mom..." He thanked her..

"Whoever killed her, I'll not leave him alive..." He made a fist still holding a photo frame so tight.. you can see his angry eyes with some tears in it...his cheeks are so reddish..

"Boy..I don't want you to be in trouble...just keep calm and think wisely...I have already lost my sister...I don't wanna loose you..my son.... you're the only thing left which is related to my beloved sister and the one who killed your mother has attacked you many times before, you are his target so stay away from all this if possible,  your life starts now get your love and settle your life happy and lovely.. " she patted his shoulder, as he smiled at her..

" Mom I want to talk to you about something important.." jimin put this photo frame on the table and leaned forward..

"What about?? " She surprisingly asked..

"Mom.. I..I.. lo- likesomeone.." he said so fast but she heard and knew it already.. 

"I know... Y/n...kim y/n... Right ?? Dear thats why I told you to get your love... Tell her that you love her...I saw love for you in her big sparky  eyes..." She said..

"Mom but I can't say her... I've already hurt her a lot, how can I say her that I love her... I'm not able to confess my love to her.. " he's so nervous, looking down at his feet..

Mom raised his head with the support of his chin and lovingly placed her palm on his cheek...

"You'll have to say her If you truely love her..and I'm sure you're brave and courageous boy.... " she smiled before turning back to the door...

Ahhh it's not that easy for me to say.

He thought while checking his phone again as he was doing before.. His eyes fell on the notification then he smirked...

"Ahh one more clip??? But....

*To be continued*

I hope you guys are doing well... Soon we'll celebrate 10th anniversary of BTS... I know you'll are very excited ...me too💜💜💜

Our BANGTANBOYS💜

💜Its 2023 BTS festa💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 942 27
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“’๐“ž๐“›๐““ , ๐“ก๐“ค๐““๐“” ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“˜๐“ก๐“ก๐“˜๐“ฃ๐“๐“‘๐“›๐“” ๐“น๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ป , ๐“จ๐“ , ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ผ๐”‚ ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
65.1K 1.7K 17
Jeon Jungkook 24 year old and the son of biggest mafia of korea yn is quite simple 14 year old girl daughter of the Mafia king of India who is curren...
131K 2.9K 23
Stephanie Jones was known for her signature fragrance that filled every room she walked into. Her sweetness was apparent to everyone she met, but she...