Even More Protective Colby

由 JaiMcc

Part 3-You know the drill ;) 更多

Alone
My Little Cheerleader
Something To Protect
Always
The Deal
What Really Happened
Did What I Had To
Nothing Without You
Protect Your Heart
Sam and Colby vs. The World
A/N
Choose Yourself
A/N Please Read!!!
Lost Love
As Long As I'm Around
One True Friend
The Empath
Until The End
Until We Meet Again
Until We Meet Again (Alternate Ending)
A Price Paid
Forever Grateful
The Promise
Don't Leave Me
I'll Always Come Back
The Power Of Love
Let Me Love You
Unbreakable
Crazy In Love
Annoucement!
Part 1: No Matter What
Part 2: No Good Deed
MINE
Not This Time
Never Over
Carry On
Brotherly Bond
Riled Up
Stay Close
Best Part Of Me
Onward and Upward
The Beginning Of The End
Whatever It Takes
The Answer
You Don't Know Crazy
Paranoid?
For Love
The Countdown
The Choice
The Consequences
Lingering
Loud And Clear
Under Pressure
Face Your Phobia
At All Costs

Part 3: Everything I Have

390 13 2
由 JaiMcc

"How do you feel?" asked Lucifer.

" Powerful," said Colby, bringing Blair in closer to him.

"The transformation has been complete," said Lucifer, " and as soon as you two are wed, we'll be ready to raise our army."

" I like the sound of that," said Colby, caressing Blairs cheek. She giggled happily beside him.

" Before we proceed," started Lucifer. " I have one more soul for you to collect."

Colby took the scroll and smiled evilly as he saw Sam's name on it. " This is gonna be fun," said Colby.

Sam sat in his cell, listening as the other demons spoke of Colby's transformation, but he knew they were just trying to taunt him. Sam shot his head to the side as he heard commotion coming from the hallway. Someone was on their way into the holding cells. Sam was shocked when Dean and Cas rounded the corner.

" Time to go," said Dean, opening the cell.

" I can't," said Sam.

"Don't worry," said Castiel. He bent down to heal Sam, all his broken bones now back in place.

" We need to hurry," said Castiel.

" We can't leave without Colby," said Sam.

" Listen kid, he's gone," said Dean. " You can't save him."

" Yes I can, I know I can, just let me talk to him" said Sam, as he followed them into the hall. They had reopened the portal from the Goldfield hotel.

All of them stopped in their tracks when they saw Colby standing at the end of the hallway facing them. Sam cautiously stepped forward.

"Colby?" he asked.

Colby said nothing. He smiled evilly at Sam with his now red eyes. Several demons filed behind Colby. He pointed his dagger towards them and all of the demons came at them.

" Don't let them escape," said Colby. The demons charged at them.

" It's now or never kid," said Dean.

They all raced through the portal, shutting it quickly behind them as the demons were left trapped.

" Cas now," said Dean. " Close it."

Castiel permanently sealed the portal shut. This time it will be closed for good.

" How did you guys...?" asked Sam.

" Long story," said Dean.

" Are you alright?" asked Castiel.

" Yes, but we need to save Colby," said Sam.

" He may be beyond saving," said Castiel.

"There's gotta be some way," said Sam.

" There is," said Dean, " but you're not gonna like it."

"What does that mean?" asked Sam.

" My brother found something," said Dean. " We'll explain later, but we need to get back."

"Where is he?" asked Sam.

" He stayed back to do some research," said Dean, " but he said there was also something he needed to do."

" We should get going," said Castiel. " We can't be out in the open like this."

Lucifer turned to face Colby when he entered. " They escaped, I presume," he said.

"A minor setback," said Colby. " It will not happen a second time."

" How do you expect him to lead an army when he lets a mere human slip through his fingers?" said Clayborn.

" That's quite enough, Clayborn," said Lucifer.

" How do we know Colby didn't let them escape?" said Clayborn. " Maybe he still cares."

Colby sent him a death glare. " The only thing I care about is seeing Sam Golbachs lifeless body before me. He means nothing to me," said Colby. "I think you'd be wise to remember that this army is mine, and the only reason you're still alive is because of your usefulness. I could easily kill you anytime I want."

" I'm not afraid of you," said Clayborn.

" You should be," said Colby, raising his hand. Clayborn was lifted into the air and Colby curled his fingers, violently squeezing Clayborn. Clayborn began screaming as his bones were snapped and his body squished together.

Lucifer placed a hand on Colby's shoulder. " I think he got the message," said Lucifer.

Colby let him drop to the ground. Clayborn was groaning in pain.

" Question my power again and I'll kill you slowly and painfully," said Colby.

"It wasn't his fault," said Blair. "It was the angel and that hunter."

" Yes, I'm quite familiar with the Winchester Brothers," said Lucifer. " We've had our fair share of meetings."

" So, what now?" asked Blair.

" The time is upon us," said Lucifer. " The others would like to hear from their new prince, go, we don't have much time."

" Yes, my lord," said Colby. He extended his arm to Blair and both of them walked past Clayborn, still wincing in pain on the ground. Colby glared at him as he walked by.

Colby stood before his army. Blair stood with him attached at his hip. Colby stepped forward to address his army.

" Tonight, we rise," said Colby, raising his fist in the air. "We start with Sin City, the perfect place to raise an army. We will stop any angel, hunter or mortal that stands in our way. There is however one condition. No one lays a hand on Sam Golbach. I want to kill him, myself."

There were yelps and cheers from the other demons, dark princes and dark princesses.

"Our reign is upon us, brothers and sisters," said Colby.

Now that Colby and Blair had been wed, they now had the final piece. Blair and Colby used their blood to open a portal back to the mortal earth and several demons and darks hurried their way out.

"Where do you want me?" asked Blair seductively.

Colby playfully smiled at her, wrapping his hands around her waist and pulling her in close.

" I want you, exactly where you are," said Colby.

Colby extended his arm for Blair. She happily took it as they followed their army out of the portal.

Sam quickly walked into his house, Dean and Cas followed closely behind. Sam stopped in his tracks when he saw that the house was trashed.

"Oh my god!" said Sam.

" I should've known they would hit here first," said Castiel. " It was the most logical choice."

Sam panicked. " Katrina? Katrina, where are you?!" he yelled frantically.

"Sam!?" yelled Katrina. She slowly walked around the corner of the house. Sam ran to her, hugging her tightly.

"Are you okay?" asked Sam.

" I'm fine, thanks to your friend," said Kat. She looked behind her and Sam W came up behind her.

" How did you...?" asked Sam.

"I just had the gut feeling I should come," said Sam W. " After..."

" After what?" asked Sam.

" Nothing," said Sam W.

"Thank You," said Sam G.

" You're welcome," said Sam W.

Sam G hugged Kat once more. Dean made his way over to his brother when he noticed the tears starting to form in his eyes.

" You okay?" asked Dean.

" Yea," said Sam W, a bit teary eyed. He shot Dean a small smile. " Just glad I was able to get here in time, you know."

Dean slowly nodded to him.

" What's going on?" asked Kat.

" You missed a lot," said Sam.

" Care to fill me in," said Kat.

" Do it quickly," said Castiel. "We don't have much time."

Sam W, Dean and Cas had gone to the Impala to gather supplies and to discuss their next move. Katrina sat with Sam as he explained what had happened.

" How are you holding up?" asked Katrina.

" I'll be fine," said Sam. " I just refuse to believe he's really gone."

" Well, if anyone can get through to him, it's you," said Kat, smiling.

" I hope you're right," said Sam.

Sam W, Dean and Castiel came back in with several guns. They handed one to Sam and another one to Katrina.

Dean looked at Kat. " Have you ever used one of these-" Dean started.

He didn't get to finish as the sound of gunshot rang out and startled him. Katrina proudly held the smoking gun she had just fired perfectly into the center of a tree.

" Better keep up boys," said Katrina, smiling and walking away.

They all looked at her as she walked away. Sam G smiled proudly at his girlfriend.

"Sam?" said Dean. Sam G looked over towards Dean. " Marry that girl." Dean pointed towards Katrina

Sam G shot him a small smile. He turned towards Sam W. " Your brother said you found a way to take Colby down?"

" Only temporarily, but it should do the trick," said Sam W.

" What is it?" asked Sam G.

Sam W handed him a recipe. " Oh," said Sam G.

" Yeah," said Sam W. " Look, if you're not okay with this, we can find another way."

" No, it's okay," said Sam G. He handed the recipe back to Sam W. He and Cas went to prepare it.

"Take this too," said Dean, handing Sam G a blade.

" I won't need to use these," said Sam.

" You really believe that huh?" said Dean.

" Yes, I do," said Sam.

" Your funeral," said Dean.

"How can you have so little faith?" said Sam.

" I've seen what this can lead to," said Dean, " and trust me I know it's hard but if it comes down to it, you need to be able to do what needs to be done, or I will."

" What if it was your brother?" said Sam G. " Would you still give up so easily?"

" That's not fair," said Dean.

" Why, because it's the truth?" said Sam G.

" I told you, you weren't ready for this life," said Dean. " Look, you get one chance to get through to him, if it doesn't work, I'm taking him out once and for all." 

"I'm not giving up on him," said Sam. He glared at Dean, but Dean wasn't fazed. He quickly hurried past Sam to join the others.

The five of them decided to split up. Cas and Dean had stayed back at the house in case Colby or anyone decided to strike there again. Sam W, Sam G and Kat had made their way to one of the other known portal locations. Sam W was working on closing it while Sam G and Kat kept watch.

Sam leaned against a doorway, looking for a sign of anything that might be out of place. Night had fallen, so they all had to be on high alert. Suddenly, the power was cut. The only source of light was the moonlight coming in through the windows. Sam trained his gun, ready to fire as he cautiously moved about. Sam whipped around as he heard a noise behind him. He carefully made his way over to an empty corner of the abandoned house that was more covered, his gun pointed. Sam carefully rounded the corner and there Colby was, standing in the house, with his back to Sam.

" Colby?" asked Sam.

Colby turned his head slightly to glance back at Sam. Sam raised his hands, gently putting the gun on the ground.

" Colby?" said Sam. " Hey, are you good?" Sam slowly and carefully approached him.

Colby sent him an evil smile and quickly grabbed Sam and hurled him into the wall of the house. Sam hit the ground with a massive thud. Sam groaned in pain as he lifted his head and saw Colby coming towards him. Colby's red eyes staring into his soul. Sam quickly scrambled for his gun. He grabbed it and stood up, he pointed it at Colby, but he hesitated. It wasn't in him to pull the trigger.

" Colby, it's me," said Sam, slowly backing away from Colby, his gun still pointed." I'm your best friend. I know you're in there somewhere."

Colby smiled. " I don't give A FUCK about you," said Colby. "The only thing I care about is sucking your soul from your body and watching you bleed out at my feet. I want to hear you beg for mercy. Don't worry, I'll let you live long enough for you to watch me slaughter your little bitch too." 

" I know this isn't you talking," said Sam.

" You know nothing, mortal," said Colby, he then raised his dagger.

Colby rushed toward Sam, swiping his dagger at him. Sam was barely able to dodge Colby. His power had grown strong. Sam backed into a wall and ducked out of the way as Colby came at him. Colby yelled in frustration as he yanked his dagger from the wall.

" Stay still!" yelled Colby, racing towards Sam once again.

" I'm not gonna fight you," said Sam.

"Perfect!" said Colby. " My job just got a whole lot easier."

Colby quickly shot out his hand. Sam's gun flew out of his hand and Colby lifted Sam into the air. He pulled Sam towards him and as soon as he was close enough, he wrapped his hand around Sam's throat, squeezing tightly. Sam gasped for air, clawing at Colby's hand.

" You continue to care as if it's going to save you," laughed Colby. " Weakling. You have nothing, no one. You are nothing compared to me." Colby squeezed even harder. Sam gasped for air.

"You have been a thorn in my side for far too long," said Colby. "You did this to me. You made me what I am, I was weak because I cared, I thought only about protecting you and never about protecting myself, and look what happened. You've always held me back. Take it from me, caring is a weakness."

He held the pointed end of his dagger close to Sam's face. " I'm going to enjoy this," said Colby.

Colby however didn't get far. He suddenly screamed in pain. He let go of Sam and stumbled back, holding his arm, it was searing with pain. Katrina stood behind him, holding a smoking gun. She lowered it and quickly ran to Sam's side. They watched as Colby disappeared into thin air.

" Nice shot," said Sam.

" You're welcome," said Katrina.

" Are you guys alright?" asked Sam W, running in.

" I'm good, thanks to her," said Sam. " You?"

" Yea, I closed the portal, but not before he was able to make one himself," explained Sam W.

" How could he possibly do that?" asked Kat.

" I think I know," said Sam G.

" Blair," said Sam W.

Sam, Kat and Sam W shot their heads towards the door of the house. They hurried outside as they heard all the commotion. When they stepped outside, they saw several fighter jets in the skies. They heard sirens zooming by. There were fires and floods being reported all over the city as people rushed to evacuate. The apocalypse was starting.

Colby sat on his throne while Blair sat beside him. He winced as she did her best to retrieve the bullet from his arm.

"Damn hunter weapons," said Blair.

"I'm fine, my love," said Colby. " Merely a flesh wound."

" You seem upset, my love," said Blair.

" Once again, this pathetic human has slipped through my fingers," yelled Colby angrily. He slammed his fist on the table.

" Hey babe, look at me," said Blair. " We got this, you and me, as long as we're together, we're unstoppable. Our army has already put our plan into motion, they won't be able to hold out much longer. It's Blair and Colby vs The World."

" Blair and Colby vs The World," repeated Colby. " What did I do to deserve you?"

Blair happily smiled, kissing Colby on the lips and then pulling away. When she finally got the bullet out of Colby's arm, she carefully looked at it between the tweezers.

" What kind of toxin did they lace this with anyway?" asked Blair.

" It's not a toxin," said Colby, taking the tweezers to study the bullet while Blair got the bandages. " It's laced with Sam's blood. He truly is my greatest weakness. No matter, if his blood is the only thing that can stop me, then we will drain every drop of it from his lifeless body."

" So, where to next?" asked Blair.

" Back to earth," said Colby. " I want a front row seat to watch this world burn."

"And Sam?" asked Blair.

" I've got something very special planned for him," said Colby.

"Oh fuck, I love you," said Blair.

" Come my lady," said Colby. " Our kingdom awaits."

Sam G leaned against the hood of the Impala. Dean walked over to join him. He didn't even look at Sam, he just simply handed him a flask. Sam happily took it, drinking it most of it in one go.

" Rough night, huh?" asked Dean.

" You have no idea," said Sam G.

" Actually, I do," said Dean. " More than you think."

" I'm sorry," said Sam G.

" It's okay kid," said Dean. " I get it. I've been in your same position many times, and it's hard knowing what the right decision is."

" How do you do it?" asked Sam. " Everyday, faced with these impossible decisions?"

" It's not easy," said Dean. " But we get through it, together."

" You didn't see him Dean," said Sam. " He wasn't human. He was something else entirely. It was so scary. I'm just afraid that Cas might be right. What if he's beyond saving?"

"Well, what do you think?" asked Dean. "You know him better than anyone. So ask yourself, do you really believe that you can save him?"

"He's everything I have," said Sam.

" That doesn't really answer the question," said Dean. "Well?"

"Yes, I can save him," said Sam.

" Ok, then that's what we'll do," said Dean. "But we're gonna need all the help we can get."

Colby and his army stood in the center of the city, watching as the fires and floods spread across Las Vegas. Any human they could find that was attempting to flee or evacuate, they killed. With every soul collected they grew stronger. Colby and Blair were both brandishing daggers, stabbing any human they came across.

Lucifer stood with Clayborn and the rest of the army. Colby walked up to them, the bloody dagger in his hand.

" Are you ready Colby?" asked Lucifer.

" I was born ready," said Colby.

"I'm weaker here on earth," said Lucifer. " So, I'm counting on you to lead us to victory, Colby. Do not let me down."

Colby stepped aside to face his army of demons and darks. " Tonight, we take no prisoners," said Colby. " Slaughter anyone that stands in our way."

" Lead the way, general," said Clayborn.

" My love," said Blair, looking off into the distance. " What is that?"

Colby turned around to look at where she was pointing. Looking across to the other side of the city, seeing Sam and his army. Sam, Kat, The Winchesters, Castiel and countless other hunters and angels all marched forward to face Colby's army. Sam and Dean had gathered every hunter they knew to help them fight. There was safety in numbers after all.

Sam however was hoping there wouldn't be any need to fight at all. This was his last chance to get through to Colby. It was truly now or never. Both armies stood silently, sizing each other up. Sam broke the ice by stepping up to Colby and his army. He walked to the center of both armies. Colby smirked, holding his hand up for his army to halt and stay where they were while he went to meet Sam.

"Well, well," laughed Colby, " I should've known you'd be the first mortal stepping up to die."

" We need to talk," said Sam.

" I don't know how many times I need to tell you, to get this through that thick brain of yours," started Colby, walking over to Sam.  "I don't care about you. Nothing you have to say matters to me."

" I don't believe that," said Sam.

" Then you're a fool," said Colby.

" Do it, then," said Sam. " Kill me."

"With pleasure," said Colby. He flipped his dagger over in his hand and placed it against Sam's chest, right over his heart. It rested there. Colby tried so hard, but nothing happened.

" C'mon," said Sam. " Drive that dagger through my heart."

Colby looked at Sam then back to his dagger as he lowered it. " I don't understand," said Colby. " Why can't I kill you?"

" Because you care, Colby!" said Sam. " You never stopped caring about me, about them. You have to fight. You were already stronger than you could ever imagine, before you turned, because you had the one thing he will never understand. Love, and that is all the power you'll ever need."

Colby stared at him in disbelief. Sam couldn't tell whether or not any of this was getting through to Colby, but he kept going.

"You're everything to me, Colby," said Sam. "You know there is nothing in this world that I would ever put in front of you.It has never been like that, ever. I need you to see that. Colby, please, I'm begging you."

Dean looked at Sam G and then to his brother. The all too familiar scene playing out in front of them, praying it would work.

"Please Colby," said Sam, practically in tears. " I know you don't wanna do this. You would never hurt anyone. You would never hurt me. I can't lose you. I love you, Colby.  You hear me? I love you!"

Sam gently touched Colby's arm as a last resort to get through to him. "You can do this. You are the strongest person I've ever met. Please Colby, come back to me," he said.

Colby looked down at his forearm, seeing the previously dissipated tattoo begin to reappear. He looked at it and then looked back up at Sam, staring deep into his best friend's eyes. His best friend stared back at him, waiting for him to respond.

"Sam?" asked Colby.

Colby's eyes turned back to their normal blue color. Colby was practically in tears as he smiled at his best friend. Sam proudly smiled at him.

"Enough of this," said Lucifer. " I'll finish him myself." Lucifer raced towards Sam, but Colby reached back towards him, stopping Lucifer in his tracks.

Colby looked behind him at the shocked army standing behind him. He looked to Sam as he held Lucifer back.

" Colby?" asked Sam.

Colby smiled at him. " Stand back, I got this," said Colby.

Colby turned around, quickly pushing Lucifer back. Lucifer stumbled back towards the army of demons.

" The prince had betrayed us," said Lucifer. " Slaughter him and every last one of these damned humans."

Both armies raced into battle. Weapons were drawn and the fighting began. Sam G raced towards the Hell army, stabbing every last demon he could see. He had lost Colby in the crowd but attempted to make his way through and find him. He was shielding his eyes from the smoke that was coming from the surrounding buildings and he watched as a massive wave of water swept through the city, drowning several of them.

Sam was suddenly grabbed and thrown by Clayborn. His gun flying from his hand. He couldn't believe this man was back. He steadied himself against the wall of a building as he stood to face Clayborn. Sam took out his blade, ready to strike.

"Nice to see you again, Sam," said Clayborn.

" Yea, wish I felt the same," said Sam.

Clayborn swung his dagger towards Sam but Colby's dagger went through Clayborn's stomach first. He yanked it out and watched the man fall to the ground dead. Colby looked at Sam and nodded to him  just as a demon rushed towards them. Colby quickly shielded Sam, desperately trying to hold back the demons surrounding them. He was losing his grip and he saw Lucifer also making his way towards them.

" I'll hold him off," said Colby. "Take care of these bastards for me?"

"Thought you'd never ask," said Sam, picking up his gun and clicking it.

Colby sent him a small smile and then raced over to Lucifer standing with his army. He pounced towards all them, knocking them off their feet. Colby grabbed Lucifer, flying off with him to a place further away from the battleground. Sam watched Colby as he leapt into the air with Lucifer in his arms.

Sam began shooting, he swiftly and easily took down every demon in his path. He turned around, sending a bullet straight into a dark princes' chest, he then took out his blade and threw it towards another. It struck them right in the chest. They fell to the ground dead. Sam raced over, yanking his knife out of the demon just as Kat came up beside him, pointing her gun. Both of them fighting, side by side. Sam quickly made his way through the fighting, shooting at the demons. He then went to help Sam and Dean. Kat shot at the demons all around her, easily picking them off. She then took out her blade.

" Well, well, if it isn't Sam's basic bitch," said Blair.

Katrina turned to face her, she held her blade tightly in her hand. " Rather be a basic bitch than Queen Bitch," said Kat.

" Jealous?" asked Blair.

Katrina laughed. " Not even a little," she said.

" Bring it on sis-in-law," said Blair, lifting her dagger.

When Colby landed on the street a few blocks away from the battle, he roughly threw Lucifer out in front of him. He landed roughly on the pavement. Colby fought hard against Lucifer. Lucifer stood up, cracking his neck, barely even fazed.

" You can't win against me," said Lucifer. " I chose you, I gave you this power. You don't stand a chance."

" Wanna bet!" shouted Colby. He then punched Lucifer hard in the face.

Colby's strength was heightened because of his power. Both of them were fighting to get the upper hand. Colby knew he was outmatched and that he was underpowered but he would fight until his last breath. Lucifer wasn't as powerful here as he was in Hell, so Colby had a chance, even if it was slim.

" I'm going to pick these humans off one by one," said Lucifer. " Starting with Sam, and then perhaps I'll make a trip to Tucson, Arizona, I hear it's lovely."

Colby clenched his teeth and used every ounce of his power that he could to push back against Lucifer. Colby was slipping but he would not back down. Colby lost his footing and stumbled back, falling hard on the ground. Lucifer walked over to him, and kicked him. Colby groaned in pain. Lucifer quickly lifted Colby up and threw him across the way into a pile of smoking metal debris that had fallen from one of the buildings. He landed hard on the concrete pavement of the road, and Colby screamed loudly in pain as several pieces of the debris fell down on him, crushing him underneath. Colby was bleeding from his head and mouth. His whole body ached.

" Why do you care so much about him?!!" shouted Lucifer. " He's a human, a weakling! He's nothing compared to you. All that power and potential thrown away! And for what? A useless, pathetic piece of flesh!!"

Colby winced and looked up at Lucifer. " You don't understand," said Colby. " You will never understand!"

"I'm going to take everything from you," laughed Lucifer.

A bullet suddenly whizzed past Lucifer, barely missing him. Lucifer looked behind him, seeing Sam with his gun raised.

"Step the hell away...from my best friend!" said Sam threateningly.

Lucifer huffed in annoyance. He then used his power to crush Colby underneath the debris. Colby groaned in pain.

  "I took away his immortality the second he betrayed us," said Lucifer, " so I would choose your next move wisely."

Sam shot towards Lucifer once again. This time several bullets flew towards him, making him stumble and loosen his grip on Colby.

" I said, get away from him!" said Sam, cocking his gun.

" Sam, run!" shouted Colby.

" I should've just killed you when I had the chance," said Lucifer, angrily " I won't make that same mistake twice."

Lucifer shot his hand out to stop Sam, but he easily dodged. Sam shot him again, this time hitting him in the arm.

" You foolish mortal," said Lucifer. " You are going to suffer unimaginably!" Lucifer removed the bullet from his arm and looked back at Colby.

Colby glared at him. "Touch him and I'll end you!" said Colby.

"You and what army?" asked Lucifer. "You say you can protect him, that he makes you stronger. So prove it." Lucifer made his way over to Sam.

Sam kept shooting as Lucifer came towards him. Every time Lucifer would strike, Sam would dodge out of the way, and attempt to shoot him. Sam could only dodge so many times before Lucifer got the upper hand. He was a demon after all. Lucifer appeared behind Sam. He turned to shoot but Lucifer stopped him. Sam was frozen in his tracks, he quickly twisted Sam's arm and Sam screamed as he dropped the gun. Lucifer then lifted Sam into the air and repeatedly slammed his body against the brick wall of a building. Lucifer lifted him into the air once again and this time he roughly slammed Sam down to the ground.

" I'm waiting, Colby," said Lucifer. " You always save him. I'm giving you a chance to do that. So c'mon, save him."

Colby watched helplessly. The Dark Prince inside him fighting to get free. He struggled but he was determined to get to Sam. To save him. He could feel himself budging, just a little bit more. Colby summoned all of his power. He needed to get to Sam.

" No?" said Lucifer. " Shame. He's abandoned you, Sam. He's not strong enough and he knows it."

Sam attempted to catch his breath as Lucifer walked over to him. He spit out the blood that had compiled in his mouth. Sam tried to prop himself up on his hands, but he struggled to get up. His vision was fuzzy and blood was dripping down the side of his face from his head. Lucifer began kicking him. Sam scooted away from him, but Lucifer kept on beating him. Lucifer then lifted Sam by the collar of his jacket and slammed him into the wall, wrapping his hand around Sam's neck, squeezing the life from him.

" He has failed you, Sam," said Lucifer. " You saved him and he couldn't even protect you when it mattered most. He's weak, and he can't save you. Not this time."

Lucifer let go of Sam and grabbed his collar. He dragged Sam over towards Colby, still pinned underneath the debris. Colby was still fighting to get free. The Dark Prince inside him summoned all the power, but it wasn't enough.

Lucifer threw Sam to his knees, and then grabbed him by the hair, pulling his head back. Sam looked directly at Colby.

Colby looked over at Sam. " I'm sorry," said Colby.

" I know," said Sam.

Sam groaned in pain as Lucifer yanked his head back. " I want to hear you say it, Colby," said Lucifer. " Look him in the eyes and say it."

Colby looked over at Sam, staring deep into eyes. Colby's eyes filled with tears as he spoke.

" You're everything I have," said Colby.  Sam sent him a small smile.

" I told you I would take everything from you," said Lucifer.

Lucifer took out his dagger and drove it through Sam's chest, slowly twisting it. Sam's eyes went wide and blood spilled from his mouth.

"Farewell Samuel," said Lucifer. He then ripped the dagger out of Sam's chest and let him fall to the ground.

Colby screamed in agony as he watched Sam fall to the ground. Colby's eyes turned back to red as finally freed himself from the debris. That anguish was all Colby had needed. Colby raced towards Lucifer, knocking him off of his feet as he pushed him away from Sam.

Colby quickly raced over to his best friend.He frantically got to his knees, his hands hovering over Sam's chest. He was now coughing up blood.

" Colby?" coughed Sam.

" I'm here," said Colby frantically. " You're okay."

Sam's clothes were stained with blood coming from the stab wound. Colby attempted to apply pressure but screamed in agony as he pulled his hands away. The burnt skin of his hands was searing with pain.

Lucifer laughed. " You can't save him," he said. " Not while he's covered in his own blood."

Colby still took off his hoodie and used it to apply pressure to Sam's wound. " Colby, no," said Sam. " You can't touch me."

Colby ignored him. He screamed in pain as the blood seeped through his hoodie and onto his hands.

" Hold this here," said Colby, as he moved Sam's hand over the hoodie.

Lucifer had a cocky smile on his face. " Look at what you've done," said Lucifer. " All because you care. This is the price of love. Pain and misery."

"You made his blood my weakness?!!" asked Colby, furiously.

" I had to make sure that even if I lost, I still broke you," said Lucifer. " What better way to do that then to turn your greatest strength into your greatest weakness."

Colby stood up to face him, his dagger in his hand. This time, Colby would not hold back. The anger and hurt inside him was like a raging fire.  He charged towards Lucifer, swinging his dagger. Lucifer attempted to freeze Colby where he stood, but Colby pressed on, breaking through Lucifer's control. The demon stumbled back.

" That's impossible," said Lucifer.

Colby marched up to Lucifer and swung at him repeatedly. Lucifer dodged every one of Colby's attempts, and then swiftly punched Colby in the face. Lucifer went to stab Colby, but he was stopped. Now Lucifer was the one who was frozen in his tracks, Colby using his own power against him. Colby threw Lucifer into the wall, walked up to him and stabbed him in the stomach, repeatedly. Colby screamed in anger with every stab wound he made in Lucifer's body. He finally pulled his dagger roughly from Lucifer's stomach, watching as he fell to his knees and then to his back, coughing up blood and bleeding out. Lucifer looked up at Colby.

" How?" said Lucifer.

" I'm stronger than you ever will be," said Colby, breathing heavily. " I always have been, because I've always had love on my side. That's why I'm in control. That's more power than you will ever know."

" And yet, when it mattered most, it wasn't enough," coughed Lucifer. " You've lost everything. I won." Lucifer smirked at him before coughing up more blood and taking his last breath.

Colby's eyes turned back to their normal blue as he let out a huge breath. Colby let go of his dagger. It crashed to the ground beside him. He looked down at the devil bleeding out at his feet. Colby looked around. The fires and floods around the city began to cease. He heard the shrieks and cries of the demons and darks as they were sent back to Hell. Killing Lucifer had undone the apocalypse and the war, but that was the least of Colby's worries.

Colby quickly raced back to Sam, kneeling beside him once again. His breathing was growing short. The others suddenly found him.

Katrina raced over to Sam as well. Sam W, Dean and Castiel were not far behind her. She knelt down beside Colby. Sam looked up at them both.

" Did we win?" asked Sam.

"Yes, babe," said Kat. " We did."

"But at a cost," said Castiel sadly, " several lives were lost tonight."

"Your girlfriend kicked ass," said Dean.

Sam smiled at Katrina, taking her hand with his free one. " Fuck, I wanted to marry you," he said.

" You still can," said Kat. " You're not going anywhere, not anytime soon, you're gonna be fine, you're always fine."

Sam had tears in his eyes. " I love you so much," he cried.

" I love you more," said Kat, crying.

" Castiel, you have to help him," said Colby frantically.

" I can't," said Castiel. " He's been stabbed with Lucifer's blade. I can't heal him, I'm sorry."

"There's gotta be something we can do," said Colby.

Sam looked up at Colby. "I knew you were still in there," coughed Sam. " I never lost faith."

Colby could no longer hold back the tears. They streamed down his face and rolled off his cheeks as he looked at Sam.

" We kicked life's ass, man," said Sam.

" Hey, we're not done yet," said Colby. " Not even close."

Sam smiled and then suddenly winced in pain. Sam's eyes rolled to the back of his head and he let out short breaths.

" Sam?" said Colby. " Hey, stay awake, stay with me."

" What Lucifer said, it wasn't true Colby," said Sam. " Please, I need you to know that."

" I do Sam, I do," Colby lied, he gently rested his hand on Sam's head.

Sam coughed once again before finally his breathing stopped. Katrina felt his hand go limp in hers.

" Sam? No!" she cried, laying her head on Sam's body.

" No, no no no no," said Colby. " No, please!" Colby gently cupped Sam's face with hand.

Colby's eyes went wide. He couldn't believe it. Sam was dead. It wasn't supposed to end like this. This time it was truly Colby's fault. He had no one to blame but himself. When it mattered most, Colby couldn't protect him and that was something that Colby would have to live with forever.

" I love you too," cried Colby. " I'm so sorry I couldn't save you."

Katrina gently kissed Sam on the lips. Looking down at him as she cried. Colby had his head down as tears rolled off of his face. He suddenly looked up, watching a little ball of white light hovering over Sam.

" What is that?" asked Colby.

"It's his soul," said Castiel. " You're meant to collect it."

" No, we need to put it back," said Colby.

Castiel bent down to have a closer look. " His soul has been badly damaged by the blade," he explained. "Even if we put it back, it may never be the way it was, and because of the damage, I can't guarantee it would even save him."

Colby had a thought. " Castiel, crazy question, but is it possible to transfer part of someone else's soul into another person to make it whole again?" asked Colby.

" Well yes," said Castiel. "But why would...?" Castiel finally realized.

" Colby, you'll only have half a soul," explained Sam W.

" But it would save him, right?" asked Colby.

" Yes, it would," said Castiel.

" Are you sure about this, kid?" asked Dean.

" Absolutely," said Colby.

" Colby," said Kat, gently taking his hand.

" It's okay," said Colby. " I want to do it. I couldn't save him before, but I have the chance now. I have to take it, please."

" Very well," said Castiel.

Castiel knelt in front of Colby. " This may be a bit painful," said Cas.

Castiel gently pulled Colby's soul out of his body. Colby winced as it came out, forming into a little ball just like Sam's. Castiel transferred part of it to Sam's. Colby's suddenly dimmed while Sam's grew brighter. Castiel then put Sam and Colby's souls back into their bodies. Colby let out a breath as his soul went back in. He looked over at Sam, watching as the blood and the stab wound disappeared. His soul had been repaired. His eyes suddenly shot open, he let out a massive breath and sat up slowly. When he saw Katrina, he quickly hugged and kissed her.

Sam then looked over at Colby, who was happily crying. The two of them quickly hugged. This time, they held each other longer than they normally did, gently crying into each other's shoulders.

"Thank you, Sam," said Colby. " Thank you for helping me see how strong I was."

" Always," said Sam.

Colby brought both Sam and Katrina in close, hugging them gently.

" So wait, he killed Lucifer?" asked Dean.

" Yea," said Sam W, proudly " He killed Lucifer."

" C'mon!" said Dean.

Colby stood in the aftermath of the battle. All of the demons and darks that had survived, had been sent back to Hell. Colby was glad to hear that the apocalypse had ceased after Lucifer had been killed, but he still felt guilty for being the cause of it all. He suddenly felt a familiar presence behind him.

" So," said Sam. " I hear we're literal soulmates now."

" I guess you could say that," laughed Colby.

Sam walked up beside him. " You okay?" asked Sam.

" I've caused so much pain," said Colby.

" It wasn't you," said Sam. " Not really."

" That doesn't change anything," said Colby. " I'll spend the rest of my life feeling guilty about everything."

" You could do that," said Sam, " or you can try and make a difference. I know you'll never be able to take back what you've done, but you can make an effort to make things right again, and if it's any consolation, it's a good start knowing you still have a conscience, even with only half a soul."

" I suppose that's an upside," said Colby.

" So, is he gone?" asked Sam. " Your Dark Prince."

" No, he's still inside me," said Colby. " But now, I'm in control. I get to choose if and when he gets to show himself again."

" Is my blood still the weakness?" asked Sam.

" Yes, but no one else needs to know that," said Colby, " and besides, I don't plan on letting you bleed out anytime soon."

The Winchesters and Cas came up to join them.

" How are you holding up?" asked Sam W.

" I'm okay," said Colby. " Better than okay. Look, guys, we can't thank you enough, seriously."

" Hey, don't mention it," said Dean. " If you ever need anything, please don't call us."

All of them laughed. Sam and Colby shook hands with the brothers. The Winchesters made their way back to the Impala, Cas was about to follow when Colby spoke up.

" Hey Castiel, you got a second?" asked Colby.

" Of course," said Castiel.

" Why was Sam's soul the only one that showed itself to me?" asked Colby. " I collected hundreds, and never once physically saw one. What changed?"

" We can only see the souls of the people we love," said Castiel. " You two, you're more than best friends. More than brothers and more than soulmates. You both are two of the greatest symbols of love to ever walk the earth. That's why you're only powerful when you're together. You were always meant to meet, and to be a reminder that love is truly the most powerful force in the world. Lucifer knew this, and he wanted to show how powerful he was by destroying that love. He thought if he could destroy the most powerful symbols of love, he would win, but clearly he was wrong."

"Woah," said Sam.

" Damn," said Colby.

" I must be going, but you two, be well," said Castiel.

" Thank You," said Colby.

Sam laughed. " How did our lives get this crazy?" he asked.

" We sat on the same curb to eat lunch in high school," answered Colby. He happily looked over at his best friend. They smiled happily at each other.

" Well, I wouldn't change it for the world," said Sam.

" Yea, same here," said Colby.

" Let's go home," said Sam. " Who knows? Maybe tomorrow we'll fight God."

" Slow down, Golbach," laughed Colby. " Let's just take a breather. I say we take the day off, maybe do something fun, just the two of us."

" As long as I'm with you," said Sam. " I'm down for anything."

" Please don't jinx it," laughed Colby.

" You love our life," said Sam.

" I do; every crazy part of it," said Colby. He stared lovingly at his best friend. "I love it more than anything."

Sam caught his gaze. " What?" asked Sam. " What is it?"

"Just thinking," said Colby.

" About what?" asked Sam.

"Everything," said Colby.

Sam nodded his head. He then saw Kat waving him over, he smiled at Colby and then went to join his girlfriend.

Colby stayed where he was, smiling as he watched Sam. "Everything I have," said Colby.

End of Part 3

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

185K 6.4K 62
« Personne ne sait ni quand, ni comment l'amour ou la foudre vont tomber, mais tout ce qu'on sait, c'est que ça ne tombe jamais deux fois. » Charles...
209K 6.8K 61
Ils ne sont que deux inconnus, mais un soir de Saint Valentin ils vont se retrouver coincés ensemble dans un ascenseur. Mais l'histoire ne s'arrête p...
48.1K 2.4K 85
Quand un simple dîner se transforme en déclaration de guerre, Zoé Parker se promet de ne plus se laisser avoir par le faux air charmeur de Jude Belli...
90.2K 8K 46
- 𝗟𝗡𝟰 ; Amaya et Lando « Dans les yeux de l'amour, tout est possible. » 24.03.24 - 17.05.2024 Cette histoire n'est pas une chronique. [Terminé...