✅️ Gemini Runaway

Por ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... Más

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

Sweet Vampire-Witch

668 22 16
Por ActionInfinity

Strolling down the streets of the town with my hand intertwined with Klaus's I felt like everything was going in the somewhat right direction for us. We were both immortal now and I was carrying his child, correcting three children. I hadn't done anything more than put a daylight ring on my finger seeing that he had managed to find where Tyler had dropped my ring. "You've declared that you wish for little Lockwood to suffer. Any suggestions or can I make some hmm?"

"You've had a thousand years of practice. But I'm the one he killed me so I want to do this. I was thinking something with making her lose her mind or you messing with Tyler since you can compel other vampires." Swinging our intertwined hands I smirked at him.

He tilted his head at me cheeky grin on his face until we stopped outside the Grill. "Splendid idea. Now are you hungry I think it's time we have a proper drink together."

"I can't have alcohol, Nik. It's not good for them." I warned him until he raised a brow smirking at me.

"That's not the type I am talking about, Raelyn." He led me into one of the booths where I felt my fangs wanting to come out almost instantly by how many humans were around here. "Now I assume Caroline will want to teach you. But I say well if you are going to learn you should learn from the best. So you see the brunette over there by herself. Compel her to follow you then meet me in the back alley for the next lesson."

"How do I know if I am doing it right?" I asked not sure how to start.

He reached across the table grabbing my hand before leaving the restaurant to watch from afar. "Believe what you are saying and you'll be fine. You must do it yourself to learn in this new game of survival. If something goes wrong I'll be shot in ear shot."

Slowly walking up to the girl she downed a shot jumping when I was standing behind her when she got up from her chair. "Rough day I take it?"

"Yeah my boyfriend dumped me." She grumbled through some annoyed tears.

Resting my hands on the table I bent down closer to her face focusing on what I was telling her like he told me to. "Awe. How about you and I go into the back ally and talk about it. But you won't turn me down. You want to come with me no questions asked."

"I'll go with you." She said in a slow manner meaning I had done it right where she followed me outside to where we met up with my boyfriend.

He was leaned up against the brick wall smiling at me and the girl I compelled. "Good job. Now listen to the heartbeat. It will tell you when to stop." Nodding my head my fangs came out before I bit into the girl's neck moaning when the blood entered my mouth. The taste used to be bitter but now it was the sweetest thing I had ever tasted.

The girl's heartbeat began to slow down to which I ignored. "Rae. Rae, let go." He called my name thinking I would pull back but my fingers gripped her shoulders feeling her body almost collapse onto the ground until he yanked me backwards by my jacket putting himself in between the bleeding girl and I. "Raelyn!"

"What the heck, Klaus. You have shown me this is what we do. We hunt, we feed, we kill. Now give me the blood. I need more!" I vamped forward but he shoved me against the other wall across from us trapping me in between him.

He had his hands on either side of my head where our breaths could mix together as one with his eyes glaring down at me. "Yes that's true, Rae. But you have to learn control."

"Oh, do I. Because I've seen you kill people without blinking. So why should I have to be in control....when all I can desire is the hunger. The taste that I never imagined I would enjoy so much." Shoving my hands against his chest I twisted his arm managing to get under his arm vamping back to the girl sinking my fangs into her neck hearing her heart barely beating.

Klaus grabbed me by my hair, spinning me away from her again, quickly compelling the girl and giving her some blood so she'd heal. "Forget my face and my blonde friend. Now leave."

"Seriously Nik. Are you trying to teach me self control?" I snapped showing him my fangs.

He threw his hands up, dropping them at his sides heavily. "What I do and what you should do aren't the same thing, darling. You are better than me. So I will teach you self control to keep you from becoming what I am."

"So you'll help me get revenge on the Lockwood boy but when I want to drink from the vein like we are supposed to do you back out like a coward." I growled rising up on my toes since he was taller than me glaring daggers into him.

He bent his head down huffing when he rolled his shoulders. He wasn't sure what to do with this new Raelyn. When someone becomes a vampire it doesn't change who you are completely. Yet he never would have taken her to be a Ripper. "You're not yourself, Rae. So this is what we are going to do. We will take our revenge on Tyler tonight. And I pray that it will bring you some comfort."

We ended up at his mother's house where I headed for the front door smacking into the barrier. "Damn it...let's see if this works." Placing my hand on the invisible barrier in front of us attempting to siphon the magic away so we could go inside.

"Rae, I don't think it works that way. Oh and look our savior, Mayor Lockwood would you be so kind as to invite us inside." He asked seeing that Carol had opened the front door seeing us there.

She smiled saying the words. "Klaus. Raelyn, of course. Come in"

Placing my foot forward I slumped my shoulders being able to step over the threshold. He followed behind me shutting the front door sending me a look. "Sorrow to bother you, mayor. But do you happen to know where Tyler is?"

"Unfortunately no. Can I ask what this is about?" His mother asked, sitting down on the couch in the living room.

Grabbing her suddenly by her throat she started choking with my fingers tightly around her. "This is revenge for what he did to me! I'm sorry to say this Carol but you are the only person he cares about bedside Caroline and I will never hurt my friend. So this is how we are going to do this, you are not going to mention this to anybody."

"I won't tell anyone ... .Raelyn, please whatever he did I am sorry for." She tried to say.

Showing her my fangs I snapped in her direction. "There's no apology in the world to fix what he did. He and his hybrid buddies kidnapped me and then killed me when Klaus came to my rescue. And on top of that he nearly killed the babies inside my belly. For those things he has to pay. Nik, would you mind getting me a fire poker?"

"What exactly are you thinking, love? I would suggest starting with the fingernails or something smaller." Nik asked leaving the room at my request.

Turning away from the mayor I replied back. "A dark object spell I heard my mother mention once when she thought about dealing with my cousin Kai. Plus I read about it in one of the spell books that Kol gave me to learn from."

"Raelyn." Carol called my name where I turned my head around seeing her holding a gun with green darts inside of it about to shoot me.

She pulled the trigger once where I was thrown onto my back by Nik with the dart going in his back where he grunted. "Vervain....dart!"

"Let me at her!" I growled, talking the poker from his hands vamping her into the wall. She drops the dart gun with me holding her by her throat with one hand. "You shouldn't have done that, Carol. I was going to make this less painful for your son but that's off the table now. Torsion fou mort de l'esprit."

She winced, beginning to cry when I pressed the poker against her skin turning the metal red in my hand spelling her. "Raelyn.....ah....please...I'll give you anything!"

"You have nothing I want. Torsion fou mort de l'esprit....Torsion fou mort de l'esprit." The mark on her arm once I pulled the metal away turned red

Carol collapsed to the floor when I released her twirling the metal in my hands smirking down at her. "What did you do to me?"

"Oh you see this mark well it is called an Insanity Hex." Lowering myself down when I bent my legs resting my hands on my knees. My hair fell over my shoulders with Klaus closely watching now recovered from the vervain she shot him with. "It will make you go slowly mad and Tyler will be forced to watch since you can't reverse the process so I am told."

Someone vamped into the house where I glanced towards whoever it was making my face turn cold at night with a devilish smirk on my lips. "Hello Tyler."

"Raelyn....mom. What did you do to her?" He asked stepping forward until I raised my hand causing pain to go through his head.

Walking up to him I grabbed his chin in my freehand showing him my fangs. "Don't worry your punishment will come soon enough. Let's go, Nik. We're done for today." Rising to my feet I vamped out of the house and into the woods.

"The lesson here, mate. Is never piss off a pregnant vampire-witch." Klaus warned him slightly proud and disappointed in his girlfriend all at the same time when he vamped after her.

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Melvia-ito

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

491K 9.9K 38
After the incident is 1864 everyone in mystic falls including the Salvatore brothers assumed their youngest sister was dead. She had fled the town to...
20.1K 554 28
When Klaus Mikaelson comes to Mystic Falls, to break his curse, his eyes catch on a Psychic Witch, in the myth of trying to move on, from her heartbr...