Best Thing I Ever Had

De normalgirl0810

- when two people from two different walks of life come across each other at a nightclub, soon developing a b... Mais

Prolouge
Cast
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty one

three

724 25 0
De normalgirl0810

India WestBrook
Los Angeles, CA
7:30 AM

*next morning*

Being woken up to someone being in my bed felt that wasn't my boyfriend or anything felt a little weird to me but not that much. When I saw chris this morning in my bed I had forgot all about how I let him stay.

He slept all night on his side of the bed peacefully, not moving a inch — he looked so relaxed while sleeping. After I finished staring at him I got up just to clean my self up a little bit since I wanted to make breakfast this morning.

Inside of my kitchen I opened my refrigerator looking for the ingredients needed to prepare this mornings meal. Once finding all the things needed to start cooking, hoping that I finish all before chris wakes up.

Before I went any further I filled up a glass of water and went into my bathroom to grab some advil, I know chris is probably gonna have a headache when he wakes ups from how much he drunk.

Carefully sitting it on the nightstand beside the bed, I creep out of the room heading back to the kitchen to cook up breakfast.

-

Chris Brown
India's Apartment
8:15 AM

Waking with a killer head ache up in a unfamiliar bed that wasn't mine, but was soft as hell had me a little confused on where I was at. Hoping I wasn't in some random chick bed from a one night stand or something.

Looking around the room I realize that India let me stay the night at her house because I had a little to much liquor in me to drive. As I look to the side of me I see a glass of water and advil beside me, that was nice of her to do that for me.

Taking the pills and drinking the glass of water hoping it will help with my headache, I get out of the bed to hopefully find India somewhere so I can thank her for letting me stay and head home.

As I quietly walk down the hallway I'm hit with smell of food, it's been a while since a nigga woke up to this smell especially in a girls house that I hadn't had any relations with previously or wasn't my girl. Continuing my path to the destination of the smell I see India bent over getting something out of the stove.

Seeing her bent over like that made a nigga feel some type of way a little bit, not in a bad way but a good way if you know what I mean. Wanting to make her aware that I'm now up I speak.

"hey" I said the sound of my voice making her jump.

"oh , hey chris." she said as she turned around

"I hope you saw the advil and glass of water I left for you I know your head is hurting a little bit so I hope that helped." She said

"yea, it's most definitely helping right now."

After that it was silent throughout the room but it wasn't awkward, it was a comfortable silence.

"what you got cooking up in here, got a nigga waking up happy as hell to the smell of food."

"nun much just a some bacon, eggs, sausage, cinnamon rolls, and waffles." she responded

"nun much that sound like a whole buffet. You really must know how to throw down then make me wanna stick around more to see what else you can do." I say with a sly smirk on my face

"maybe you do, but grab a plate the food is done it's orange juice in the fridge if you want some."

Grabbing a plate from out the cabinet I start piling hella shit on my plate like this the first meal I had in days. Once I finished packing everything I can into my plate I make my way in the living room, taking a seat next to India I start digging in.

"got any plans today?" India asked me

"probably nun might try and slide to the studio, but I ain't got nun to do. You got any plans?"

"no not really." She said

"maybe we can spend some more time together, make it our 3rd day hanging out."

"sure, I definitely don't mind spending more time with you. Not that bad to hang around breezy." India replies nudging my shoulder a bit.

"where you tryna go?" she ask curiously

"it's where ever you wanna go." I say not really caring where we go along as we together.

"how about a little shopping, haven't been in a while need to cop come things."

"aight bet, but don't try and decline my offers to pay for your shit I don't care what you get. Ain't really hurting my pockets." I said

"I have my own money I can pay-", cutting her off

"no, I got it! Let it be my treat for you letting me stay here."

"ok, I guess I take your offers. I guess that means I need to go get dressed, don't you gotta go home for clothes?" She questioned

"nah, I think I got a outfit or something to throw on in my car. I be changing bout three times a day so it probably some sweats and a tee in there."

"you can use the shower down the hall, I'm gonna warn you I kinda take a while to get ready mind waiting? She asks with a cheeky smile.

"you good ma, take as long as you want I'll be waiting out here for you when your done."

She soon disappeared down the hallway leaving me by myself in the living room, I head down to my car to get my clothes so I can get dressed.

-

India Westbrook
1:00 PM

Finally finish getting dressed, I grab all the things I need for me and chris outing today. Leaving out of my room I walk inside my living room to see a fully dressed Chris on the couch sleep again.
Lightly Tapping his shoulder, he wakes up sitting up very slowly.

"you weren't lying about how long you take to get ready." He says rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"sorry bout that, kinda takes a while to look this good." I said as we walked out the door

"my car or yours?" I asked as we got on the elevator.

"we can take mine since I'm treating you today, don't mind sporting you around." Chris said

Making it down to the ground floor where the parking garage is we walk up to his car, as I get head to open the door chris opened it instead helping me inside like a gentleman. After he finished helping me he got inside, starting the car driving to where ever we were going.

"where you wanna go? he questions as drive along the roads of LA

"we could go to rodeo or anywhere really I don't care where we go." I respond.

He nods, driving that way.

After a 30 minute drive we made it to rodeo parking it along the street we exit the car once again chris helps me out.

"your such a gentleman." I said giving him a little smile.

"you gotta treat a beautiful girl how she should be treated." I love the little compliments he says about me, his comments are so nice.

As we walk down the streets of rodeo into many different stores a couple of paparazzi's are out taking pictures of chris and some of me but they can't really see my face since I'm covering it with my hair.

Pap #1 : Yo, Chris is this your new girlfriend?

Pap #2: Hey are you and him dating?

Pap #3: hey what's your name?

Pap #4: Are you a kaurreche look alike?

As we walk through the little amount of paps, more start to appear making me nervous with the flashing of the cameras and all these people talking at once trying to get chris attention.
Chris safely gets me to the car shielding me from the paps as I struggle to get inside the car.

Once I get settled in the car I keep my head down to refrain from my face of being in any of the pictures the paps are taking through the windshield of the car. Chris now enters the car staring it up driving back to my place

"you good?" Chris asked guessing he noticed how nervous and a little scared I was.

"yeah , I'm okay that was just a lot that just happened." I respond

"how do you get through that?" I asked

"I don't even know I just be moving through them so I can get where I'm going. Usually when I have my security with me they be moving out the way but when I'm by myself just keep walking." He said

"I definitely wouldn't be able to handle that, I'm not built for the celebrity life style." I said

Sitting back comfortably in my sit I look out the window just relaxing and taking in everything around me, as the radio lowly plays in the car.

Soon arriving at my house me and Chris share a couple of words between each other before we part ways.

"I really had a nice time today" I said to Chris.

"me too, felt good to hang out with you today." He said

Walking to me door unlocking it I step aside to let chris in to put the bags down.

"thank you again for today, I really enjoyed it."

"no problem ma, don't forgot to text me later gonna be waiting up for that text." Chris said as he walked up to give me a hug.

"I won't have you waiting for long." I said

"bye India, see you later." chris said walking out

"bye chris." I said as he entered the elevator.

-
(edited version)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

105K 4.5K 30
3K 256 37
By:Casely86 This is a Chris Brown book about C-Breezy who is confused on who about what and who he wants. He is torn between two loves. Mya has his h...
9.8K 474 17
Read to find out ☺️🤞🏾
8.7K 412 10
A Queen on the search for her King A Chris brown-India Westbrook fan fiction