✅️ Gemini Runaway

By ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... More

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

Dead or Alive

593 25 15
By ActionInfinity

Lifting my head up I began looking around seeing that I was back somehow on our family's back porch in the middle of nowhere. Getting to my feet I walked on the wooden floor hearing it crack underneath me until I heard someone coming towards me. "Who the hell is out there. Uncle Joshua,,,.Klaus....show yourself!"

"Hey Rae Rae." Spinning on my feet I fell backwards not having that good of balance. My hair thrown in front of my eyes with my hands holding me up behind my back.

I sucked in a breath not believing who was standing in front of me. The curly hair, eyes that matched mine. With the familiar smile that washed as bright as before yet it was still there. "Jacob....you're alive."

"Not exactly, sister. Because this is the world where dead souls go. Unless they go off to peace." He explained before I rushed to my feet flinging my arms around his neck where he wrapped his arms around me.

Burying my face into his neck I couldn't stop sobbing heavily against him. He squeezed me into his embrace crying too until I broke the hug holding his shoulders. "I miss you so much. I....I am so sorry for killing you. If I had known...I never would have done the Merge."

"It's okay, Rae. It wasn't your fault. But you need to go back to the land of the living." My twin brother explained holding my forearms gently in his grasp.

Making a face at him I fought back instantly. "Go back now, NO. I want to stay with you. We made a vow to be twins together forever and I broke it. But now we can stay down here together."

"Then you'll be killing everybody else, Raelyn. You'll be killing Jo, Lucas, Olivia, and our mother. You winning the Merge will have been for nothing. Me dying will be for nothing!" He raised his voice at me where I pulled away from him.

Throwing my hands up I kept crying fearing I might not be able to stop. "Don't do that, Jacob. Try to guilt trip me to going back. Our Uncle Joshua killed you. The only way I could stop him was when I took his leader's power!"

"You're the leader now...then you have to go back this is not a debat Raelyn Primrose Lane." He threw his hands up at me then he dropped his hands down to my stomach gasping when he felt magic underneath his fingers. "Especially that you're carrying a baby ... .actually...you know what, never mind."

Raising my brows at my twin I stomped up to him knowing he was hiding something. "Jacob, what aren't you telling me. I am fed up with people lying to me so spill or I will make you!"

"You don't have access to magic down here, Rae. Now if you want to know what I know then you have to swear to me that you will go back. That you will live your life - your our lives and not make them be for nothing." He smirked at me, crossing his arms over his chest.

Throwing my head back I growled underneath my breath turning my hands into fists at my sides breaking down in tears. "I can't leave you here to suffer. You didn't ask for this fate, J. Even though I have someone who loves me as a whole person I can't abandon my twin here."

"So you'll put that man to suffer just to save my soul. That is cruel Rae even for you." Jacob spat at me.

"I never said there was a perfect plan. So tell me what you saw inside my belly because I already know about the miracle baby-"

He cuts me off, grabbing me by my shoulders sobbing as heavy as I was. "Babies Raelyn. Now promise me you will go back and live the life that we're supposed to have together. That's my ask of you as your brother before I go to peace when you jump back over."

"Fine, I'll go back. But I love you and I just want you to know that I am sorry for doing this to you." I sniffled wrapping him in a hug one final time. 

He tightened his arms around my waist, hugging me against his chest. Running one of his hands through my hair. "I love you Rae. And I don't blame you for doing this. But if you need forgiveness, I'll give it to you as your twin brother ... .as for the babies in your belly. There's a set of twins and another. Good luck to you sister."

I gasped shooting upright on a bed clutching the bedsheets in my fingers. Squinting my eyes shut tightly the cars driving on the road and the sun burning against the window is a lot louder than I remembered. Someone entered the room where I was met with Caroline who instantly dropped the blood bag in her hand crying happily. "Oh my god! Klaus, she's awake!"

Hugging my knees to my chest I shutter not being able to feel my heart beating against my chest like I normally would meaning something went wrong. "Caroline....what the hell happened to me?"

"Rae, you...uh." She trailed off.

Klaus vamped into the room dropping down on his knees to be at my level since I was sitting on the edge of the bed. He raised his hand up brushing hair behind my ear crying while I was slightly confused. "Oh love...I'm sorry this happened. Just focus on your mind for me."

"I don't understand what you are talking about - ahh!" Grabbing my head I instantly saw my memories flashing through my mind.

Wrapping my fingers weakly around his hand I took only two sips before my eyes fell closed and I collapsed into his arms. "Nik...." And for the last time did he hear her heartbeat before there was nothing.

The British man chuckled taking a long sip from his glass, still eyeing me from the corner of his eyes. But I can't deny that the British one was my favorite. "Then let's change that. My name's Klaus. Klaus Mikaelson." He sticks his hand out towards me turning in his chair to face me.

Turning my hand I dropped him to the ground where he growled up at me, heading for the door glancing over my shoulder I kept a brave face to him. "As for my name it's Raelyn Lane. I'd stay away if I were you Mr. Mikaelson."

Shaking my head I bite my lip throwing my hands up hitting his chest but he didn't stumble backwards. "If I die at all then everyone I care about in my family will too. I'm not afraid of living my life with you, Klaus. I'm afraid of dying!"

"Then let me turn you!" Klaus vamped forward, trapping me in between his body and the wall away from the now burnt curtains. "Become a vampire with me, Raelyn Primrose Lane."

Bending my he's down in between my knees I started sobbing through the painful memories. Wrapping my arms tightly around myself rocking back and forth on the bed. "I...I died. I'm dead now....I shouldn't have taken my uncle's power. Stuoid...stupid Raelyn....No!"

"You're not stuoid, darling. If anyone must take the blame let it be me. If I had gotten to you faster once I had realized what Tyler was doing then you would have been alive." Klaus grabbed my face in his hands raising himself to his feet resting his forehead against mine, crying alongside me.

"It's not your fault, Nik. I took the leadership from him. I put myself in the more likely position of dying. But I don't understand why the linking ring didn't work. I mean that's the whole point of it...wait where is it?" I asked, holding my left hand up noticing that it was gone. "That asshole Tyler must have taken it from me. He killed me, Klaus....he made me die."

Caroline slowly walked closer to us seeing my whole body freeze with the most terrified look she had ever seen on my face. "Raelyn, what's wrong?"

"Has anyone called Josette? Is she still alive?" I blurted out seeing that neither of them said a word causing me to force myself from the bed rushing over and grabbing a candle and the picture of me and Jo sitting it on the carpet frantically chanting but nothing happened after I cut my palm with the knife in the bedside table. "Phasmatos tribum, nas ex viras sequita saguines ementas asten mihan ega petous."

Caroline stepped towards me about to place a hand on my shoulder. "Rae, when Bonnie's mom died she lost her connection-"

"Stay away from me, Caroline. I'm not a typical witch. I am a siphon of the Gemini Coven and I am their leader now....Phasmatos tribum, nas ex viras sequita saguines ementas asten mihan ega petous. Urgh!! Why isn't it working!" I screamed, gripping my hair in my fingers.

Klaus bends down grabbing my chin so I'd look him in the eye where I began crying again. "Raelyn, you're in transition. You have to feed on blood or you will stay dead. We will find Josette and the others once you drink blood."

"You don't know, Nik. When I took my uncle's power I became the leader of our Coven. And if the leader dies before there is a new set of twins Merging then ... .I won't feed until I know they are safe...gah ... .ohhh why does everything hurt this bad!" Holding my stomach and head I felt like my insides were burning where I curled up in a ball on the floor.

He tilted his head revealing a blood bag to me squeezing my shoulder that he was now holding onto. "Rae, I can't lose you to this. Please feed love."

"I said no!" Moaning in pain I grabbed the trash can besides the bed puking up because of the baby which isn't helping. "They're lives are in my hands, Nik. I promised my brother when I saw him that I would protect them and these babie....god!"

Klaus dropped the bag in his hands pulling me upright holding me by my shoulders speaking to the blonde vampire. "Caroline, give us a minute alone and call the witch now."

"Are you going to force feed me if I don't want to live if I have killed them?" I croaked through tears when she left the room.

He rested a hand to my face sniffing through tears wiping away some of mine with his thumb. "Of course not, Rae. I wouldn't dare hurt a hair on your head. But I will make my intentions perfectly clear that you must feed because I don't have it in my soul to watch you leave my life cause of that stubborn wit of yours I adore so much."

"You offered me the option to become a vampire once before..."

"And you told me no. I found an alternate way but the circumstances this time have no alternative. Raelyn Lane, you are my humanity and if you die a second time. I will become the monster that Mikaels was. I'm begging you, my love. Don't leave me." He grasped my hand in his staring down at my necklace hanging. "If you don't want to live for me then for your brother, become a vampire for Jacob."

Flinging my arms around his neck I sobbed heavily into his shirt staining it but he couldn't care about that. He wrapped his arms in my shaky form and rested his chin on top of my blonde messy hair. "I'll take the blood on one condition, Nik..."

"Anything just stay with me, Raelyn." He instantly responded back.

Lifting my head slightly meeting his watery blue eyes. "If I have killed my cousins then we will name one after Josette."

"Done. You shall name our child whatever you wish." He rested his forehead against mine kissing it before tearing a hole in the bag raising it to my lips.

Grabbing it from his hands I drank the liquid until it was gone where I grunted holding my mouth until I felt a set of fangs break their way past my other teeth. "There's no going back now...I'm a vampire."

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Melvia-ito

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 8.3K 57
BEING REWRITTEN. IF CHAPTERS ARE MISSING, THEY'RE BEING EDITED AND WILL BE BACK WITHIN AN HOUR. It's been two years since Rory Forbes came back to M...
55K 1.2K 34
❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞.. ❞ the original family.. the first vampires, the legends that are told to...
650K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
224K 6.9K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...