I Believe- Carlisle Cullen Tw...

By Braveclementine2

Davina Mikelson is not your average girl. Moving to Forks from Kentucky after a tragic incident in her past l... More

Preface 1
Introductions
Forks High School- A Living Hell
Offended and Again
Acceptance and Headaches
Meeting the Doctor
Well, That Went Well
La Push and Port Angeles
Warrior
An Attack and a Kiss
Date Night
Meeting the Family. Oh and of course- We make some Lovely Enemies
I Get into Awkward Confrontations with Strangers and I Make a Stupid Decision
I Decide to Be an Idiot. Oh Wait-
Epilogue: This is Not the Beginning
Preface 2
September
January
What Great Fun
Scars, Tattoos, and Fainting. Not Quite in That Order
That's a Fucking Tragedy Sweetheart
Volterra and Volturi
Fights, Apologies, and Deals
Preface 3
Family Loyalty vs Secrets
The Visit and More Secrets
Victoria Tries Killing Me With a Soccer Ball
Carlisle Vs. Lord
The Council Meeting
What Do you Mean the Wedding is Still Going On?
Honeymoon
Graduation Party
Training
The Fight, the Volturi, and the Telekinetic. Oh my!
Preface 4
Bella's Wedding and My Funeral
Gonna Give All My Secrets Aw-a-ay
Jacob's Declaration
Betrayal Hurts like a Bitch. Think I'd Be Used to it By Now
A Night of Imprinting
Stupidity and Love Are the Same Thing
Charlie
Honeymoon 2
Fantastic. We're so Screwed
We Get Some Help
Alistair Leaves, Christmas Comes, and We Throw the Biggest Party Ever
Niklaus Scares us Shitless
Epilogue Again

Bella's Transformation and My Children Hate My Thoughts

380 15 0
By Braveclementine2

Davina P.O.V.

Life, in short, was perfect.

Things had basically gone back to normal. I spent time in La Push- Claire and Caroline got along splendidly and Claire loved the dress I'd given her- with Sam and the others. Paul, Jared, Quil, Emily, Kim, Rachel, and of course Seth went where Caroline went.

Embry was at our house a lot. Both he and Quil had joined Jacob's 'pack'. While Sam was upset with losing two more brothers, the packs were cordial with each other, and of course with our family. Admittedly, that was mostly because of Embry, Jacob, Seth, and Leah's choice of imprinting.

Sometimes, I wondered how Sam felt about Leah imprinting. I knew he felt horrible for hurting her like that. And I also knew that he still loved her- even after imprinting on Emily, even after Leah imprinting on Samuel. And I knew Leah probably still loved him too. I just wondered how that would change things.

Everyone was much happier with the kids in our lives. They absolutely ogled over Renesmee, Niklaus, Caroline, and Samuel.

Now, we were waiting around the house, waiting for Bella to awaken.

Carlisle and I were in a make out session in his office. I was sitting on his desk, my arms wrapped around his neck. He stood between my legs, kissing down the side of my neck hungrily. I reached over for his buttons, flicking them open one by one, kissing down his chest.

"Carlisle!" Edward called frantically.

I sighed. He did too, kissing the skin underneath my ear. We both zoomed over to the room that Bella was in.

"Listen." Edward said.

"Ah, it's almost over." Carlisle said, listening to the pounding heart inside of Bella. I squeezed Carlisle's hand.

"Soon." Alice said in an eager voice. "I'll get the others. Should I have Rosalie. .. ?"

"Yes- keep the babies away." Edward said.

Bella's fingers twitched and Edward took her hand, "Bella? Bella, love?"

She didn't answer, though her fingers continued to move.

"I'll bring them right up." Alice said in an urgent tone and then was gone with a soft swish.

I sighed, leaning into Carlisle's side.

"After all of this," Carlisle murmured softly into my ear, "I'm taking you on a proper honeymoon."

I smiled, glancing up at him, "About time." I teased, winking at him.

The others: Esme, Jasper, Emmett, Alice, and Marcel, slowly filled the room. I could hear Rosalie, Seth, Jacob, Leah, Bree, Embry, Caroline, Niklaus, and Samuel downstairs. The TV was still on, announcing the Mariners were leading at the moment.

Bella's eyes snapped open, but she didn't look around right away. It wasn't until after a few seconds, Edward squeezed her hand, that she moved at all. She flipped of her back, a hissing sound in her throat, twisting until she landed in a defensive crouch on the floor, before standing an eighth of a second later.

Jasper and Emmett were standing in front of all of us, and I did not miss the way that Carlisle had angled his body in front of mine. I let him. I could easily take care of myself.

Bella stared at Edward, barely looking at us until Edward advanced and asked, "Bella? Bella, love? I'm sorry, I know it's disorienting. But you're all right. Everything is fine."

Carlisle pulled me to his side, kissing the top of my head. I knew he always regretted not being by my side when I had first woken up. I burrowed into his side lovingly.

Edward reached out to brush Bella's cheek. It took a few moments, but then she threw her arms around him.

"Um. . . carefully, Bella. Ow." Edward winced at her tight hold. I chuckled, squeezing Carlisle slightly.

Bella yanked her arms away, mouthing 'oops'.

"Don't panic, love. You're just a bit stronger than I am for the moment." Edward said, his hand lifting so that his fingers could brush her lips.

I personally thought this was a private moment and was wondering why so many of us needed to be here. Carlisle and I should go hunting.

Edward's eyes flicked to me for the briefest second and he nodded before he turned, giving Bella his undivided attention.

I took Carlisle's hand but Carlisle gave me the slightest look that said he wanted to wait a moment. I tried not to be too annoyed, but I went with it.

"I love you." Bella said, touching his cheek.

Yeah, none of us should be here right now.

"As I love you."

And then they kissed.

I closed my eyes and even Carlisle looked away, lowering his forehead to rest on the top of my head.

Emmett cleared his throat in a joking yet annoyed sound and then pulled away. Edward chuckled. "You've been holding out on me." Bella said in an accusing voice.

Edward laughed. "It was sort of necessary at the time. Now it's your turn to not break me."

I smiled a little bit. Carlisle and mine relationship had been so easy, flowing swiftly like a river. He was so controlled, there had never been fear on either end about him physically hurting me. Though, I had noticed the differences, the change in our sexual relationship had gotten much rougher, much better.

I started to compare the differences between our honeymoon when I was still human, and then in the cottage as a vampire. The differences were certainly amazing. I mean, the way that Carlisle looked when he was completely naked and-

"Mom." Edward said, wincing, "Please. Not those thoughts. They're so loud."

"Yes, please not those emotions around me Mama." Jasper said, shifting uncomfortably on his feet.

Emmett laughed loudly. "Oh Mama Bear."

I huffed, looking away while Carlisle chuckled softly. He didn't comment though, moving towards Bella. Jasper immediately shadowed him. I went to follow but Emmett threw an arm out, keeping me from following.

Bella stared at Carlisle's face and blinked. I was in agreement. His face was truly brilliant- and he was all mine.

I felt my body start to get excited again and both Edward and Jasper shot me looks- annoyed and anxious- at the same time.

Emmett laughed again.

"How do you feel, Bella?" Carlisle asked.

"Overwhelmed. There's so much. . ."

"Yes, it can be quite confusing."

She nodded once, "But I feel like me. Sort of. I didn't expect that."

"I told you so." Edward said, squeezing his arms around her waist.

"You are quite controlled. More so than I expected, even with the time you had to prepare yourself mentally for this." Carlisle said quietly. I knew he was in doctor mode right now. So sexy and hot-

"Mom!" Edward complained.

"Mama!" Jasper whined.

"I should leave." I muttered.

Emmett was laughing.

Carlisle eyes were twinkling.

"I'm not so sure about that." Bella said, focusing solely on Carlisle.

Carlisle nodded, being serious and said, "It seems like we did something right with the morphine this time. Tell me, what do you remember of the transformation process?"

'It hurts like hell and you can't do anything about it because the morphine holds you still'. I thought.

Edward's eyes flicked to me and Carlisle followed his train of thought and became slightly abashed. He probably realized he could've just asked me. I smirked slightly to show him I wasn't offended.

"Every was. . . very dim before. I remember the baby couldn't breathe. . . "

"Renesmee is healthy and well. What do you remember after that?" Edward asked.

Her poker face sucked as she said, "It's hard to remember. It was so dark before. And then. . . I opened my eyes and I could see everything."

"Amazing." Carlisle said and it pained me to see the light in his eyes when I knew that Bella was just lying so that Edward wouldn't hurt over it. "I want you to think- to tell me everything you remember."

I glared at Edward.

And then, Carlisle was apologizing for some reason, "Oh, I'm so sorry Bella. Of course your thirst must be very uncomfortable. This conversation can wait."

Good.

Bella's hand flew up to her throat at his words. Edward took one of her hands and said, "Let's hunt, Bella." She turned to him and he smiled saying, "It's quite easy, love. Instinctual. Don't worry, I'll show you. I was under the impression that you'd always wanted to see me hunt."

She let off a short round of laughs.

"Shall we?" Edward asked, reaching for her hand that was still around her neck. "I don't you to be hurting."

"I'm fine. Wait. First."

"Yes?" Carlisle asked.

"I want to see her. Renesmee."

I straightened a little, suddenly wanting to guard the door.

Edward and Carlisle exchanged a glance.

"What?" Bella demanded, eyes flashing a little.

"Bella. That's not really a good idea. She's half human, love. Her heart beats, and blood runs in her veins. Until your thirst is positively under control. . . you don't want to put her in danger, do you?"

Bella frowned and I didn't miss how Jasper and Carlisle's eyes jumped to me. After all, it did seem I was still part human to an extent. But I also knew my scent was calming rather than appealing so I probably wouldn't smell appetizing to Bella.

Unless, of course, my blood was her blood singer. That wouldn't be good. Edwards eyes snapped to mine, lasting there long enough for everyone to know I was thinking something important.

"Where is she?" Bella asked. She had also noticed everyone's looks and was looking at me too, drawing her attention away quickly as she tried listening. "Is Rosalie with her?"

"Yes." Edward said and his tone was clipped. I smirked a little, along with Emmett, knowing how well Edward and Jacob were getting along at the moment. I must say, Carlisle was doing much better with Seth and Leah than Edward was. And Edward didn't even have an alter ego to fight with. Lord wasn't as thrilled as Carlisle.

"Wait. What about Jacob? And Charlie? Tell me everything that I missed. How long was I. . .unconscious?" Edward and Carlisle exchanged another glance and then Bella demanded, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong. Nothing has changed much, actually- you were only unaware for just over two days. It was very fast, as these things go. The venom injection straight to your heart was Davina's idea." He smiled at me and it was very hard to keep my inappropriate thoughts down. "Jacob is still here, and Charlie still believes that you are sick. He thinks you're in Atlanta right now, undergoing tests at the CDC. We gave him a bad number, and he's frustrated. He's been speaking to Esme."

"I should call him. . . Hold on- Jacob is still here?" Bella questioned.

I growled in my head for Edward to go hunting.

"We have all the time in the world for explanations." Edward said.

"Okay." Bella said.

"Wait, wait, wait." Alice said, dancing away from the bodyguards. "You promise I could be there the first time! What if you two run past something reflective?"

"Alice-" Edward protested.

"It will only take a second!" Alice darted from the room.

Edward sighed. I did too.

"Impatient Mama bear?" Emmett teased.

I raised an eyebrow at him, "What? And you never are?"

Emmett grinned wider.

"What is she talking about?" Bella asked.

Alice was already back with Rosalie's silver mirror from the bedroom. Jasper moved from Carlisle's side to Alice's, giving me the chance to dart to Carlisle's side.

Now, Bella was taking in Jasper's handsome face, assessing his battle scars, and the red blond hair that had grown thicker. I didn't like it as much as the long blond hair that he'd had, but I supposed if he wanted change, he could.

Then Bella turned to me, taking in my features. I smiled gently as Carlisle wrapped a protective arm around my shoulder.

"Edward gave me grief for not getting you to a mirror before the wedding. I'm not going to be chewed out again." Alice said, setting the mirror down.

"Chewed out?" Edward asked with a snort.

"Maybe I'm overstating things." Alice murmured.

"And maybe this has solely to do with your own voyeuristic gratification." Edward said.

I rolled my eyes, getting up on my tiptoes to kiss Carlisle's cheek and then look at him with begging eyes.

He bit his bottom lip, his eyes darkening for a second before returning to gold. He chuckled lowly, shaking his head.

"The eyes? How long?" Bella asked.

"They'll darken up in a few months. Animal blood dilutes the color more quickly than a diet of human blood. They'll turn amber first, then gold." Edward explained.

"Months?" Bella asked and her anxious voice made Jasper step forward.

"No, I'm fine. It's just. . . a lot to take in." Bella gasped.

"I don't know." Edward said out of nowhere and I knew he was answering someone's question.

"What question did I miss?"

"Jasper wonders how you're doing it." Edward said.

"Doing what?"

"Controlling your emotions, Bella. I've never seen a newborn- besides Mama- do that- stop an emotion in its tracks that way. You were upset, but when you saw our concern, you reined it in, regained power over yourself. I was prepared to help, but you didn't need it."

"Is that wrong?" Bella asked.

"No." Jasper said uneasily.

"It's very impressive, Bella, but we don't understand it. We don't know how long it can hold."

"But what do you think?" Alice asked impatiently, gesturing to the mirror. I noticed that Esme and Marcel had disappeared at some point, leaving Emmett as the only guardian for the door. I wanted to leave too, take Carlisle back to the cottage. . .

"Disappointed?" Bella asked as Edward sighed.

"Yes." Edward admitted with a laugh.

I growled. Alice snarled. Jasper leaned forward. Edward wrapped his arms her waist and said, "I was rather hoping that I'd be able to hear your mind, now that it is more similar to my own. And here I am, as frustrated as ever, wondering what could possibly be going on inside your head."

"Oh well. I guess my brain will never work right. At least I'm pretty."

"Bella, you have never been merely pretty." Pause and then he said, "All right, all right."

"What?"

"You're making Jasper more edgy by the second. He may relax a little when you've hunted."

I was bored. I started fantasizing about Carlisle and I in bed. Maybe he could release Lord a little bit and we could get the rope- or maybe just stick with his ties- and then-

"Carlisle, take Mama back to the cottage." Jasper said, shaking his head anxiously. "Seriously."

Emmett let out another booming laugh.

Carlisle chuckled. "Alright then." He rushed towards me, taking me into his arms, and then he was running through the forest while I clung to his neck. I grinned, now that I was finally getting what I wanted. He bent his head low as he ran and murmured, "Needy little thing, aren't you?"

"You know you want to, too!" I murmured back and he chuckled again.

He smiled, jumping through the open window to land in our bedroom. Our lips came together almost immediately as he shut the shades with one hand, working on getting my clothes off of me with the other.

"You know." He said between kisses, "We'll have. To get back. To the house. Soon. For Bella."

"Then shut up and make love to me." I muttered, sliding a finger down his shirt, popping open the buttons with eased skill, pulling it off of him. Carlisle was less patient, simply ripping my shirt and pants from my body. The underclothes on the other hand, he treated with delicacy- it was his favorite set.

I absolutely loved this side of Carlisle. The side no one but me saw. Everyone saw the gentleman, the compassionate one, the strong one that could resist human blood, the kind one. No one saw the beast underneath, the dominant side, the commanding side, the dark side of him. I got to see it. It made my sex life all the better.

"You know. You were being very inconsiderate with your inappropriate thoughts and emotions around Edward and Jasper." Carlisle practically purred in my ear as we crashed onto the bed. He held me down on my stomach, his arms wrapped around me, his mouth close to my ear.

I whimpered, "I couldn't help it! I just want you."

He ran his lips against the underside of my ear, teasing. "You know I don't like inconsiderate people."

Despite his words being teasing, I whined. He pressed a soft kiss underneath my ear, "You can make up for it though."

I shivered happily at his words. The things this man did to me.

Vampire.

Whatever.

I honestly didn't expect the spank and I jumped when I felt it. I knew now that Lord was having some sort of effect on Carlisle but honestly- I didn't mind.

I mean. . . who would?

"Count." He growled in my ear.

I jumped less the next time and murmured, "One."

His spanks were hard and I knew my arse had to be bright red- for though my skin was indestructible like the others, marks could still be left- and he kept going, making me count all the way up to forty-five.

Carlisle chuckled as he stopped, smoothing my arse over with his cool hands against my burning skin. He rans his fingers through my folds and I shivered again at the cool touch. "Look at that." He murmured and I blushed deeply. I could hear him lift his fingers to his mouth, sucking at them, and then he growled, "Delicious."

My praise kink: MHHMHMHMHMH

I was so glad Edward wasn't here.

And then Carlisle flipped me over onto my back. I hissed a little as my sore arse met the soft bedsheets and he grinned, his perfect white teeth flashing in the light. "Sore love?"

I grumbled under my breath.

Carlisle grinned, lowering his lips to my neck, sucking at my skin. I moaned when he found my sweet spot, writhing under him.

"C-Carlisle please. No more teasing!" I begged.

He shifted so that he was hovering over my lower half of my body, kissing up my thighs with ticklish kisses. I felt his fingers on my folds again, spreading my lips apart before he licked a stripe up my heat. I practically mewled with delight, trying to arch my back while he pressed down on my hips to keep me from moving.

He lowers his mouth to my clit, his tongue moving circles around it instead of on it. "Lord!"

I knew it was Lord. Only Lord would continuously tease me like this and when Carlisle lifted his eyes- but not stopping his ministrations around my core- I saw they were black and yellow. It was both of them working in sync.

What was Lord and Carlisle put together?

Did I even want to come up with a name like that?

Lore.

Oh I was so weird.

I whimpered, body shaking as he finally flicked his tongue out at my touch deprived clit. He wraps both his arms around my waist, holding me down firmly as his tongue starts licking and sucking at my wet core. The sounds coming out of me sounded like baby animals. The coil, the fire, inside of me starts to build up. I whimper again, "Don't stop. Please don't stop."

Carlisle speeds up, moving one of his hands so that two of his fingers furiously rubs my clit with vampiric speed. My eyes roll back into my head as the orgasm washes over me. Carlisle continued to lick and suck throughout my orgasm, though his fingers slow down before finally pulling away.

The room is kind've blurry as he pulls away, licking his lips for any of my excess arousal. He rubs my face in his hands. "You alright darling?"

"Y-Yeah." I mutter, trying to come off cloud nine. "Just- that was- really exhilarating."

"Are you satisfied?" He murmured into my ear, the tip of his cock swirling at my entrance, not penetrating me.

"Never." I whispered, pulling his face down so I could kiss him. He thrusted into me at the same time, swallowing my loud moan. My arms snaked over his shoulders, scratching down his back. If he'd been human, I would've broken his skin.

Carlisle thrusted into me at a bruising pace, one of his hands teasing the nipples on my breast, while the other was around my throat, holding me down still. My legs were bent, curling into his legs, my hands sliding upwards into his hair.

He bent down, kissing all over my body, sucking dark purple spots before running his tongue over them. I whimpered, moaned, and groaned at these ministrations. Everything was so perfect, so overwhelming.

My toes started to curl as my orgasm started to approach for. . . what? The third time? Or maybe it was only the second. I couldn't remember.

"Don't you dare cum." Carlisle growled in my ear, pounding into me harshly. It felt so good though and I clenched around him in an attempt not to cum. He groaned at the tightness that was suddenly suffocating his maleness. "Davina love. Relax."

I tried my best as he continued to move, feeling him bottom out every time, hitting my cervix just perfectly, my moans louder and louder until they turned into screams of pure ecstasy and delight.

I rolled my hips forward to meet his own as he thrusted back in and the action made both of us moan. Without even realizing it, we had moved. My back was pressed up harshly against the wall, my legs wrapped around Carlisle's waist as he pounded into me from below. I bit down on his shoulder, teeth breaking skin just a little bit as I groaned and he gasped slightly in pain.

"S-sorry." I muttered.

He answered in thrusting upwards even more furiously than before, making me slam my head back against the wall- not that it hurt- and let out moans of pleasure. My legs were starting to feel rather weak. Carlisle simply tightened his hold around my waist as another orgasm crashed down on him. He finished, calling my name, his orgasm clashing with mine and I collapsed into his arms, breathing heavily.

"C-Car. . ." I muttered, not even finishing his name.

He kissed me all over; my face, neck, shoulders, every inch of me that he could reach from this position. I loved this side of him. I loved all of him. I loved everything.

"I love you." I murmured, voicing my thoughts aloud, "All of you. Every part of you."

Carlisle pulled back, his honey coloured eyes were soft, a melting almost colour. "Davina. . . not all of me is good."

I pressed my lips to his softly, pecking them a couple of times before saying, "If you're talking about when you were with the Volturi, you know you did no wrong. You've never fed on a human being, even sticking to animals while you were with them. You are perfect. You are pure goodness reincarnated. You are one of the best things in my life. I love you."

Carlisle shuddered softly, pulling me away from the wall, laying me back down on the bed, finally pulling out, causing the mixed juices to pool out onto the bedsheets. Neither of us really noticed, to wrapped up in each others eyes and words. "Davina, I love you. No one. . . no one has ever made me feel the way that you do. No one's words mean anything the way that yours do. I'm so happy I have you. And I am sorry."

I looked at him, scrunching my eyebrows together in puzzlement. "Sorry? For what?"

Carlisle stroked my hair back with one hand, looking sorrowful. The light was peeping through the window, throwing small sparkles off our bodies onto the wall. I traced a trail lightly over his well defined chest. "For leaving. I never truly apologized for it. I should have never of left. I should have come too, explained. I should never have done what I did. I did not want to lose you. I am. . . far more fortunate than I deserved to have you give me a second chance."

I smiled, laughing a little. "Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect. I. . . I admit. I was conflicted when I saw you. Alice seemed confused about why I hated you so much. But I never truly hated you. Not really. I mean. . . it made sense when Edward was delivering the lines. . . how could someone like me, deserve someone so amazing, handsome, perfect, and good? So it made sense you were gone. That you wanted to move on." I smirked a little, "I always assumed you and Tanya were kind've a thing."

Carlisle seemed horrified with that. "Tanya's more like a cousin."

"I know." I laughed, "And then when Jazzy was talking to me and his thoughts were lining up with Alice. . . well I thought maybe words might've been misconstrued. . . but I never thought that Edward would simply. . . lie."

Carlisle's arms tightened around me.

"And sometimes, I really blame him." I continued softly. "I mean. . . every danger this family has been put through. . . it's been him. If he had never left Bella, if he had found a different tactic around it, the Volturi would not be a problem. Victoria would never have created an army. Laurent would never have tried attacking us because you would've been around to protect us and he would have known he couldn't kill us. Hell, if you guys had still been here, Bella and I probably would've never ended up in that clearing."

I sighed, trying to clear my head, "Sometimes. . . I think the other kids- Em bear, Rose, Ali, and Jas- sometimes, they think you favor him."

Carlisle's face was one of surprise and then immediately guilt. "I didn't realize-"

I nuzzled into his chest to comfort him but interrupted him saying, "Carlisle. I know you love everyone in the family. I know that. But the choices you've made as well. . . you could have convinced Edward that there was a different way. And I'm not blaming you. In the moment, it was probably the best sounding decision. But I think. . . from now on. . . you need to see how everything affects the entire family, yeah?"

He looked so hurt and I felt so bad for coming into this conversation. I mean, I could've just left off with my quote and said nothing else. But at the same time, he needed to know. He needed to know that his one and only flaw was that he favored Edward over all of the other kids.

Funny. I favored Edward the least. Jasper was my favorite. Well, I mean, my triplets came before him. But originally, Jasper was my favorite with Em bear and Ali very close behind. Then Rose and then Edward and Bella. Although Bree was now tied with Em bear and Ali.

But at the same time, I tried spending equal amounts of time with all of my kids. Carlisle was usually seen around Edward.

I sighed, kissing Carlisle fiercely. "Carlisle, I love you. And I know for a fact that it was never your intention for Edward to become a favorite. I just wanted you to realize that it had."

Carlisle nodded thoughtfully, pulling me against his hard chest so that he could rest his chin on top of my head. "Thank you Davina."

"Huh? I just hurt your feelings. Why are you thanking me?" I questioned, confused.

He chuckled, kissing the top of my head before pulling me onto his chest. I rested my chin on his rock hard chest, peering up at him. His warm buttery eyes stared back down at me, a small smile on his face, "You didn't hurt my feelings. You simply brought something I wasn't consciously aware of to my attention. So thank you. Do you think our other children resent it?"

"Not really." I said. "But at the same time, if you spend more time with them leisurely. . .and besides, they're not expecting you to be hanging out with them anytime soon if you're with me."

I smirked, propping myself up on my elbows, hissing slightly as my nipples grazed against his skin and quickly sat up, rubbing them. His yellow eyes turned black all of a sudden. "Keep doing that." He demanded.

I froze, my nipples between my fingers and I blushed slightly. "Car-"

"Keep touching yourself." He said, raising his eyebrow. His eyes had not turned yellow again and I knew it was Lord instead. I rolled my nipples between my fingers, breathing slightly at the feeling. To be honest, I had never found pleasure in playing with myself. At least- not until Carlisle got that look in his eyes from watching me do it.

"Beautiful." He growled, sitting up suddenly, latching onto my nipples with his mouth. I practically screamed with pleasure as jolts of electricity were sent down to my clit. Fuck I could definitely use a few more rounds.

His other hand moved to my other nipple, his long, dexterous fingers twisting, pulling, and pinching it. I wondered if it was possible to cum simply by nipple play. I mean. . . we were both doctors and I was even more on the researching side. We could certainly test out experiments, right?

"Pleasure yourself." He growled, flicking his tongue out at my nipple, nearly making my eyes roll back into my head.

I gingerly reached my hand between our bodies and then decided to ignore him, grasping his member instead, slowly pumping him.

He groaned around my breast, his eyes flashing, but he didn't stop me. He sucked at my nipple harder, making me moan, my head falling forward to rest on top of his. "L-lord!"

No, not the holy one. The demon one. Obviously.

I pumped him faster as he worked quite feverishly on my nipples. How had we gone from sex to foreplay? Wasn't it usually the other way around?

Of course, vampires could keep going for weeks so maybe there was technically no start or end to what we could do. Endless possibilities.

Suddenly, Lord pulled away, eyes black onyx with lust. Like Severus Snape. Except blond and- okay yeah so completely different from Snape but still. The eyes were the same. I was blessed.

Like someone had taken all my favorite characters and put them together. The face of Chris Evans and a hint of his own. The black eyes of Severus Snape. The kindness and compassion of Remus Lupin. An accent like Dr. Strange or Loki. AND HE WAS JUST FREAKING HOT!!! Like Elijah Mikelson or Niklaus Mikelson or Damon Salvatore- except blond.

Lord's thumbs made soft circles on my cheek before he lowered my head. I knew exactly what he wanted and I opened my mouth, taking his length into it.

Honestly, could you suck off a vampire?

Carlisle's hand went straight to my clit, making me moan around his length, consequently resulting in him groaning. I quickly bobbed my head up and down.

I had forgotten that the dick wasn't as rock hard as every other part of his body. Which was funny because. . . you know. . . it's a dick.

But, if you wanted to hurt a male vampire, you could still kick him in between the legs. And so, it wasn't like I was sucking on a rock. I supposed it felt like a normal one. I wouldn't know, I had nothing to compare it to.

Carlisle or Lord- whoever was in control- snaked their hands up into my hair, forming a makeshift ponytail, pressing down just a little harshly in order to get me to take his entire length. Not that I minded when I deep throated. Vampires didn't' have gag reflexes apparently and though I was a hybrid, I wasn't an exception.

Carlisle sped up his ministrations to my clit and I continuously moaned around his hard length, making it pulse and twitch inside my mouth. I hallowed my cheeks out, creating a vacuum like suction, whilst my tongue ran around it, licking up and down it.

Carlisle growled again, rubbing even more furiously at my clit, moving his other hand back to my nipples. Then with a groan, he released into my mouth. I pulled back, regaining my breath before Carlisle gave another tug at my breasts and I released myself.

I collapsed back on his chest, recovering from the last orgasm. Carlisle's eyes slowly shifted back to yellow. "You alright?" He chuckled.

"That was different." I whispered and then chuckled.

"Yes, I wasn't expecting that and in all honesty, neither was Lord." Carlisle murmured, kissing the top of my head.

We laid there in content until I finally said, "We should go back to the house. . ."

Carlisle was silent, thinking it over and then said, "One more round."

It was more like four. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 1.5K 23
Ella Swan is a well known girl in Forks and Bella's twin. She has lived with Charlie all of her life. When Charlie and Renee divorced, Renee got Bell...
380K 9K 27
Kamber Vicasi is nothing like what Edward expected when he heard the rumors that a new family had moved to Forks. With her fiery red hair and bright...
262K 6.1K 23
"That was not what I expected when we move here" ° ° ° ° Irene and her twin brother, Tony, move to Forks. The news of two new students spread fast an...
5.5K 204 23
𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝.•*★ "𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 '' "𝐍𝐨, 𝐈 𝐝𝐨�...