✅️ Gemini Runaway

By ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... More

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

A Dangerous Encounter

628 31 15
By ActionInfinity

Nik blinked his eyes watching the siphon witch he loved leaving in front of him and he had no clue what had gotten into her. "Raelyn....Rae wait." From the conversation earlier he was confused at the reaction she had just given him so he vamped straight after her.

Running through the crypt as fast as I possibly could manage I felt tears streaming down my face. My boots clicked on the stone grounds with me rounding some corners until Nik vamped in front of me making me halt in my tracks. "Nik, leave me alone please. I have to run now."

"Rae, wait a second. You don't have to run from anything. It won't solve whatever lurks to scare you inside your mind. So talk to me, have I done something?" I attempted to move past him until he snagged my wrist spinning me around and back into his embrace.

Croaking through tears I tried removing myself from his grip but he didn't move his hand away from my wrists holding me against his chest. "I don't know what's wrong with me, Nik. I don't want kids but then hearing you say that you would kill it makes me think otherwise. I'm so confused ... .so terrified...I have to run before my family senses the child just like Sophie and her sister can."

"Raelyn, enough of this. We are immortal. We can face whatever comes our way. Now tell me what you want me to do, Rae. Kill the baby or not? He grunts when I shoved away from him beginning to run again but he once again vamped in front of me pushing my back against the brick wall trapping me in between him.

Pressing my hands against his chest I shake my head not sure what to do honestly. "I don't know...I - aggghhh!" Grabbing my head I dropped to my knees feeling pain all through my body. Watching my arms the veins grew darker at a quick rate and then they turned smaller where they looked like I was deliccating like he did when Stefan and Tyler stopped his heart but that shouldn't be possible.

"Rae, Rae, what's going on?" Klaus lowered himself on the ground with me resting his hands on my knees when I hugged them to my chest moaning in discomfort. He truly hated seeing his girl suffer and not be able to fix it.

Squinting my eyes tightly shut I bared my teeth, wincing until the pain faded and so did the veins returning to their normal light color where you couldn't notice them if you were human. "Ahh...what the hell was that? It felt like I was being drained of my power."

"That's not possible. We need to get you home. This city trip is too much for you in this state." He got to his feet tugging me up slowly so as to not hurt me any further.

Grabbing his wrists in my hands I held him in place before we could leave. "Wait, wait, wait. We can't go home yet. I have to call Jo. She has to know about what we think is going on. If I am pregnant there's a high chance of me having twins. She needs to know that."

"Fine, you can communicate with Josette. But then we are getting you back to Mystic Falls." He told me opening his hands once I released his wrists shifting his blue orbs down to meet my gaze. "Have at it, love."

Holding my hands up I gripped my necklace where we both saw that my hand turned red siphoning its magic. "Appreciate the offer. But let's try this out since according to Kol now I can take from this...ohh there it is."

"I'll wait around the corner to give you privacy." He said vamping away from me.

Closing my eyes I began chanting under my breath not caring if the veins came back. "Sang bis najit trouver. Sang bis najit trouver. Sang bis najit trouver....Jo?" The next time I opened my eyes I looked around to see that I was back in her office but she wasn't there until the door opened.

"Rae Rae. What are doing back here. Is everything getting worse?" She shut the door quickly, locking it behind her in case someone was to walk in.

Clasping my hands together in front of me I smiled weakly at her. "I just learned something that seems almost impossible for any normal supernatural creature. I am supposedly pregnant with Nik's kid according to some witches in New Orleans. But I have no freaking clue whether I should keep it or not."

"You're pregnant, that's unbelievable. Wait a second how is that even possible I thought he was a vampire." Jo stepped forward wanting to hug me but the spell wouldn't allow us.

Shrugging my shoulders I throw my hands away from my side. "From what I gather I am able to have a child because he was born a werewolf. So before he turned he was a mortal supernatural being."

"Uh okay Woah. I've gotta sit down for this one." She pulled up a chair while I was leaning up on the wall, arms crossed over my chest. "I don't know what to say about keeping it or not, cuz. I mean I haven't ever considered having kids of my own. What I do know is that you can't let my dad find out about it."

A shiver ran down my spine at the thought knowing that he was hunting me to ensure the succession of our coven. If he found out I was pregnant he would never let me go. "He won't find out if I get rid of the baby. That's what we should do, right. I mean the night I first met him I made a vow to myself to never have kids. Why should that opinion change now?"

"Because the look on your face says differently, Rae." Josette smiled at me cheerfully.

Knitting my brows at my cousin I didn't catch on. "What look, Jo?"

"The look that says you are so in love with him. From what I can tell I'm missing quite a lot in your life, Raelyn. So it sounds like I'll have to come to Mystic Falls someday." She smirked getting to her feet coming to stand in front of me staring at the ring on my finger that was new to her.

"That would be great, Jo - geez!" Gripping my head I felt pain shooting through my head where my mind flashed from here back to the street of Orleans.

"Raelyn!" Jo cried my name before I felt someone grab me from behind and I vanished from her office back to New Orleans.

I attempted to elbow whoever it was but they twisted my arms behind my back covering my mouth with their other hand vamping me away where I blacked out. "Klaus!....urg!"

Klaus arrives at a party, looking for Marcel, figuring that his old friend must have something to do with what happened to Raelyn. He catches one of his men. "Where's Marcel?"

"Who the hell's asking?"

Klaus grumbled with a scow. "I assume you're joking."

"I only answer to Marcel."

Klaus grabbed the vampire by his throat, choking him with his hybrid coming to the surface ready to kill the weak creature in front of him. "Well, then, in that case, perhaps you'll answer to this. You're aware the bite of a werewolf can k*ll a vampire? Well, as you can see, I'm half-werewolf, so I'm gonna ask you one more time! Where is Marcel?"

A black man broke through the crowd wearing a beanie cap on his head. "H-hey. I'm right here. I'm right here. Easy, now. Diego's just looking out for me. Nobody harms my guys. Those are the rules."

Klaus growled, getting in his face. "I don't care about your rules, Marcel. I don't need chaperones. Why are you having me followed?"

"Come here. I get it, huh? Show of force. You made your point. Let it go, friend. For me." He attempted to talk him down.

Kkaus revealed his fangs and the werewolf eyes turning his hands into fists at his sides wanting to tear whichever vampire it was limb from limb. "Fine. Why don't you show me what you've done with my girlfriend. Where is Raelyn Lane? Where is she!"

Marcel wissled through his fingers before two vampires began dragging someone through the crowd. "Someone put you in a mood. I didn't know she was your girl but she did practice magic here."

"Let me go you assholes!" I thrashed against them but they were stronger than me having one of them throw me against Marcel. "Ahh! Nik.."

He held the back of my throat harshly dangling my brother's necklace in his other hand. "Considering she is your gal I'll show her mercy just this once. But if she performs anymore well then mercy might be off the table."

Stumbling into my lover's arms Klaus wrapped his arms around my waist holding me against his embrace catching the necklace with his fast reflexes. "What you can do is you can tell me what this thing is you have with the witches...here you are sweetheart. You're okay." He clipped the jewel back around my neck.

Marcel scoffed. "We're back to that?"

Klaus snarled, feeling me gripping the fabric of his shirt in terror. "Yeah, we're back to that the second you nabbed my girlfriend!"

"You know I owe you everything I got, but I'm afraid I have to draw the line on this one. This is my business. I control the witches in my town. Let's just leave it at that." He told him.

But I knew Nik wouldn't back down. "Your town?"

Marcel smirked. "Damn straight."

Klaus tilted his head at his former vampire friend."That's funny. Because when I left 100 years ago, you were just a pathetic little scrapper still trembling from the lashes of the whips of those who would keep you down, and now look at you. Master of your domain. Prince of the city. I'd like to know how."

"Why? Jealous? Hey man, I get it. 300 years ago, you helped build a backwater penal colony into something. You started it, but then you left. Actually, you ran from it. I saw it through. Look around. Vampires rule this city now. We don't have to live in the shadows like rats. The locals know their place. They look the other way. I got rid of the werewolves. I even found a way to shut down the witches. The blood never stops flowing and the party never ends. You want to pass on through? You want to stay a while? Great. What's mine is yours, but it is mine. My home, my family, my rules." Marcel declared throwing his arms out showing the crowd gathered around the three of us.

Nik asked, rubbing circles on my back tightly holding me close to his chest knowing we were surrounded by a whole army of vampires that could kill me in a split second. "And if someone breaks those rules?"

"They die. Mercy is for the weak. You taught me that, too." Marcel stepped towards us showing me his vampire face.

Shuttering in terror I gasped pressing my body closer to the hybrid feeling my heart beginning to beat faster. "Nik..."

"Sssh Raelyn. He won't lay a hand on you." He reassured me showing the vampire prince his hybrid face again growling deeply under his breath as if saying try me and die.

Marcel didn't back down either though raising his voice towards him. "And I'm not the Prince of the quarter, friend. I'm the King! Show me some respect!"

Klaus loses his temper vamping away from me and bites one of his minions where he pulls back showing me his fangs and had blood sticking on his mouth stomping back over to us. "Your friend will be dead by the weekend. Which means I've broken one of your rules. And yet I cannot be killed. I am immortal. Who has the power now, friend?"

Marcel sent me a glare where I wrapped my arms around myself until Klaus took my hand vamping us away from the crowds and back to the car. Burying my face into his chest I began crying. "I thought he was going to try and kill me...."

"Sssh darling. I've got you. He won't touch you. No one will hand you so long as I am by your side." He declares softly, showing some tears when he cradles my face in his hands.

Someone was walking up behind us where I screamed quietly grasping my necklace about to do a spell but dropped my hand. Instead I huddled behind Klaus who had his arms out shielding me from whoever it was. "I wouldn't be so sure of that, Mr. Mikaelson."

"No, it can't be....Uncle Joshua?" I clutched Klaus's forearm with my blood turning cold drifting my gaze forward seeing him standing in front of us.

He slowly walked up to us with an almost dead expression on his face. "Long time no see, little niece. You and I need to have a little chat."

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Melvia-ito

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 4.9K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
98.8K 1.6K 20
[complete] Chloe Salvatore. Best friends with Rebekah Mikaelson and the youngest of the Salvatore siblings. She and her brothers have been vampires f...
55K 1.2K 34
❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞.. ❞ the original family.. the first vampires, the legends that are told to...