A North Carolina Autumn

De NerdingAlong

Book 3 of That North Carolina Summer. What seemed like an exciting, love filled future for Aspen and Rylie is... Mai multe

Sudden Uncertainty
Holding on to Hope
What Could Have Been
Back to Charlotte
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter Eight
Memories
Hot Coffee
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Back in Your Arms
Chapter 16
What Will Be
Chapter 18
The Cabin
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Forever Yours
Bridging the Gap
Chapter 27
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty - Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four

Chapter Fifty-Six

460 12 7
De NerdingAlong

5/30/2023

A/N- Apologies about the late update, i was on a cruise last week and instead of typing up chapters so they'd be ready to post, i just kept writing more lol.
The pic for this chapter is from my cruise, this was a really cool old lighthouse i saw as we were leaving the port:)

Smut Warning:)

Trying to explain to my mom why we can't spend the night of Christmas Eve at her house is nearly impossible. No excuse is good enough for her, even the newlyweds excuse.

"If I remember correctly, you do still have a bed in your old room." She says nonchalantly. My eyes widen, Rylie's jaw drops, and Jay spits his mouthful of coffee all over the table and paper he'd been reading.

My mother never says stuff like this, she generally steers clear of anything having to do with Rylie and I and sex. Needless to say, we are all very shocked.

And so, we decide to stay. We'd been planning on staying at a nearby hotel, so we already have everything we'll need for Christmas. The only issue now is the puppies. Rylie has some friends in the next town over that had agreed to keep them for the evening while we were here, and after a quick phone call, they agree to keep them for the night as well.

"I'll go grab the stuff from the car." Rylie says, kissing my cheek. "I love you."

"I love you." I reply with a warm smile. I love that no matter how many times she says those three words, they always make me feel so much. "I'll go make sure the room is all set."

"Okay." I watch Rylie slip out the door before heading up the stairs towards my old room. As I'm pulling the decorative pillows off of the bed, I realize that this will be the first time Rylie and I stay the night here.

I can't help but feel  excitement at the thought of doing things in my old bed, but I don't want to risk one of us making enough noise that my mom and Jay hear...

Struggling to stay quiet is hot though...

I suddenly have the image of Rylie beneath me, my hand covering her mouth as she struggles not to make any noise. "Well fuck." I laugh quietly, shifting my legs at the sudden pressure between them. The fact that I can feel this way even just from the thought of Rylie...

"You okay?" I whirl around at the sound of a voice, finding Rylie at the door with our things in her hands.

"Great," I smile. "I was just thinking."

"About?" Rylie raises an eyebrow.

"You'll find out tonight." I tease with a grin.

"Aspen," Rylie groans. "The way you worded that makes me want to find out now." Her voice lowers as she nears me. I take a step back for each step she takes forward.

"We still have to wait for my mom and Jay to go to sleep..." I fail to keep my words steady.

"I already told them goodnight." Rylie murmurs, still nearing me. "They're off to bed, in their room downstairs, on the opposite side of the house."

"That's really good to know, actually." I whisper, my eyes dropping briefly to Rylie's lips.

"So are you gonna tell me what you were thinking about?"

"Just something to do with you sleeping in my old room with me for the first time. It's kind of exciting." I grin.

"Yeah? And it's just sleeping that we'll be doing?" Rylie questions with a raised eyebrow.

"No,' I admit with a laugh. "I was thinking about what else we could do and how I'd really enjoy watching you try to keep quiet."

"Someone's feeling like a top tonight." Rylie smirks, taking a final step towards me. I try to step back once more, and let out a small gasp when my heels hit the bed. Rylie pushes my shoulders lightly and I drop onto the bed, meeting her eyes again as she gently lifts my chin.

I was feeling like a top. I think as butterflies fill my stomach.

"I have a few ideas of my own, Aspen. Things I want to make you feel that you'll remember anytime you think of your old room."

And suddenly, I'm a bottom again.

"Okay." I whisper, the word barely making it out.

"There's something I want to try..." Rylie whispers as she lifts my shirt over my head. "I think you'll really like it. We both will." She drops my shirt to the floor before running her index finger along my collar bone, leaving her thumb to graze my bra. She helps me with my pants before removing her own clothes, leaving us both in only our bras and panties.

"I think you're right," I murmur, resting my hands on her hips and pulling her between my legs. I'm suddenly thankful for the height of the bed, making us nearly eye to eye. "I'll enjoy it as long as it involves your skin on mine."

"Oh, it does." I scoot back towards the pillows as Rylie joins me on the bed, keeping her eyes on mine. "Having your hands or mouth against me always feels so good. But I want to feel myself rubbing against you." Rylie's words fill me with heat as I instantly understand what she means.

"Fuck..." I bite my lip at the image in my head. Rylie's eyes narrow as she notices, and it only takes her a moment to close the distance between us.

"How does that sound?" She purrs against my lips after pulling back slightly.

"I need it." I gasp, pressing myself against her thigh. "I need to feel you." Rylie doesn't need any more encouragement and quickly removes the rest of our clothing before pressing her lips back to mine, harder than before.

She gently spreads my legs and places herself between them in a way that accelerates both my heartrate and my breathing. Rylie slips her hand to my center briefly as she adjusts herself. "You're already so wet. That's my good girl."

My face reddens as the throbbing between my legs intensifies. "Only for you."

Rylie's eyes meet mine as she lowers herself the rest of the way. She gasps, dropping her head back at the contact. "Fuck, baby." She moans, moving her hips in a slow rhythm against me.

I couldn't have guessed that it would feel this good. My words won't come, but my noises sure do. All I can do is moan as Rylie rubs against my swollen center.

"You feel so good, Aspen." Rylie moans, speeding up her movements. I try to hold them in, but I can't stop the noises as they get louder. "Shh, baby." Rylie whispers, placing her hand gently over my mouth as she continues to move her hips faster.

It doesn't take long for both of us to reach our climaxes. Rylie keeps her hand over my mouth and her eyes locked on mine as we come, the intense pleasure flowing through us both.

It takes longer than normal to come down, and I pull Rylie down to me the moment I can breathe normally again. "That felt so fucking good, Ry." I murmur into her ear as she nuzzles against my neck.

"You can say that again." Rylie giggles, lacing her fingers with mine. "I'm just wondering why it took us so long to try that."

"Me too," I admit with a laugh. "It's crossed my mind more than once."

"You should've said something!" Rylie laughs, sitting up slightly to meet my eyes.

"I was nervous! I didn't know how to bring it up, you're the one that's good with that type of thing." I giggle, gesturing between our naked bodies. "Take what just happened, for example. You did that so effortlessly."

"I really wanted to feel you against me. That was my motivation." Rylie grins, kissing the tip of my nose lightly.

"I like that we can talk like this. I never thought I would have someone that I could be so comfortable with, and find so much comfort in."

Rylie's gaze softens as her blue eyes meet mine. "Sometimes I feel things in my heart that I can't put into words because of how strongly I feel them, but you somehow manage to find the words for me every time."

"I'm really glad you feel the same things I do, even if you can't always put them into words." I smile, cupping Rylie's cheek gently. "And for the record, you manage to put the sweetest things into words all the time."

Rylie returns my smile before kissing me softly. "I love you so much. Finding the comfort that I have with you is an incredible feeling that I never want to take for granted."

"You're not the type to take things for granted, no matter what they are." I assure her with a smile.

"Thank you, Aspen." Rylie brushes a lock of hair behind my ear. "So please tell me, what are the other things you wanted to try that you've been too nervous to bring up?"

I feel my face redden as Rylie smirks. "How about I just show you?" I answer after a moment, feeling my top side reemerging.

"Yes, please." Rylie whispers before closing the distance between us once more.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

121K 5.8K 56
||WATTY'S SHORTLIST 2023|| [LGBTQ+ New Adult Fiction] When Mia Cunningham leaves her hometown in coastal Maine at 11 years old after her mother's dea...
220K 9.8K 33
For the last four years. Nai'a Mahoe has been tormented by three bullies. Their latest attack landed the high school senior in the hospital with life...
18.2K 526 40
Heather Smith is a simple but gorgeous and a successful woman. She has things that most girls could ever ask for. Young, head-turner, smoking hot sex...