ZERO CLARITY (Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it... More

Precap
1 State of Mind
2 Why Suddenly?
3 Khushi
4 Anything can happen
5 Decision
7 Feelings
8 Change of Conclusion
9 Answer
10 Rude Behaviour
11 Pacification
12 Blabbermouth?
13 Horrified Arnav
14 Confused Arnav
15 Dried Rose Plant
16 Emotional Arnav
17 Reaction
18 Khushi's Words
19 Arnav's Argument
20 Dumbfounded Arnav...!
21 Arnav's Instinct
22 No Flow
23 Pooja
24 Khushi and Ratna
25 Khushi's Dexterity
26 Conclusion
27 Proposal
28 Declaration
30 Trouble
31 Spirit Faith
32 Khushi's Move
33 Story
34 Result
35 Fruit
36 Confused Arnav
37 Mother's Wish
38 Black Magician
39 Incredible Fact
40 Clear Picture
41 The Danger
42 Simplicity
43 Sheetal Or Ratna?
44 Again a flow
45 Troubles...
46 Came True
47 The TOUCH
48 Friday...
49 Preponed Exam
50 Paper Cutting
51 Mother and Son
52 Hurdle
53 Arnav and Khushi
54 Outcome
55 That means...
56 Maya's House
57 Good Coffee
58 Changed Sheetal?
59 As you sow...
60 Medicine Effect
61 The Glass
62 Uproar
63 Statement
64 Prayer
65 Trapped
66 Mastermind
67 Sona Clan
68 Guruji's Place
69 Child of God
70 Solution
71 Bewitched
72 Change
73 Who is he?
74 In the cave
75 The New Entry
76 Sona's Husband
77 Guesses all over
78 What Name?
79 Maya is...
80 Statement
81 Arnav's Turmoil
82 Durga Ashtami
83 Helping Hand
84 Bloody Cave
85 Long Term Plan
86 & 87
88 Last Part
Epilogue

29 Reason

2.6K 165 20
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 29 Reason

Arnav ran to Khushi and tapped her cheek. Nani folded her lip to control her smile. Arnav scooped her in his arms and took her to the guest room. He made her lie down on the bed.

"Chotte... What you said..." Anjana tried to start talking.

Arnav halted her from talking anything further.

"I assume she is tensed. Let her rest"

Arnav gestured for them to come out of the room and walked out. All of them followed him.

"She can't even stand your wish then how could she handle the role of your wife?" Anjana questioned.

"She is an innocent girl... She didn't expect this sudden declaration and there is no such idea of marrying me in her mind. That's why she could not handle this" Arnav said.

"She fainted... because her heart is pure unlike other girls," Nani said.

"But, Chotte, just because the plant germinated after she watered it, do you think this decision of marrying her is wise?"

"Who said I want to marry her just because she made the plant germinate?"

Anjana frowned.

"Then? For what do you want to marry her?"

"It's because I like her... I like to be with her"

"You are a CEO of a company. Running an emperor... A millionaire... You should not fall for silly feelings, Chotte... What are your status and hers? She is a girl with nothing..."

"Then, what do you want me to do, Mami? I lost my parents when I was ten years old. My life has passed without a grip. I'm not blaming anyone here. You guys are with me but no one is FOR me. I don't think Sheetal like an ultra-modern girl will understand my needs because it's something... matter of the heart. We don't know when our life came to an end. Within a few seconds, I lost my Maa. So, I would like to live my life with her heart-filling compromise. Money and status are not at all matter to me"

"But, how do you think you will get such a feel from this girl?"

"I'm sorry, Mami... I can't explain it to everyone. I think it should remain between Khushi and me"

Anjana tried to say something again. Anjali stopped her.

"Maji, please try to understand Arnav. Don't we know him? He won't make any decision in haste. He likes Khushi and she has all the right to marry her." Anjali said.

"But, we don't know her real story... Sasuma went to Lucknow and brought her with her. What else do we know about her? Who could we trust? She stopped Arnav from going to the office when he was targeted. What if she is one of the killers? What if this is her plan?"

Arnav gritted his teeth and was about to answer,

"Stop it, Anjana... Just stop it. Think before speaking. She is Shivshankarji's granddaughter. I know that. Won't you guys trust me too? Do you think I will let Chotte marry anyone closing my eyes? What do you think of me?" Nani defended.

"You are mistaken sasuma. After Ratna left this world, we have a responsibility in Chotte's life. I would have done the same before getting my children married. I'm doing the same now. What's there to getting hyper?"

"Whatever you said is true, I won't deny it. But we should not forget one thing. Chhote is not a small boy. He is a CEO of a company... running an Empire... he is capable of making decisions about his life. Eighteen years before, we stood for him because at that time, he was so small to decide anything but now, he is mature enough. So, we should stand for him instead of questioning him"

"What do you mean, Sasuma, shouldn't we question him?"

"We don't have to... He knows what's right and wrong" Nani said.

Anjana became silent. Nani looked at Arnav.

"Are you sure of your decision, Chotte?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"Yes, Nani... I WANT to marry Khushi. I like her"

Nani huffed in relief and nodded yes delightedly.

In the meanwhile,

Ratna tapped Khushi's cheek. Khushi opened her eyes and sat on the bed.

"What happened to you?" Ratna asked controlling her laughter.

"Maaji... I think I should go from here"

"Why?"

"Didn't you hear, Arnavji say he wants to marry me"

"So what if he wants to marry you? Why should you go from here?"

"Oh, fo... You don't understand anything..."

"Yes, I don't understand one thing"

"What?"

"Why did you faint?" Ratna laughed.

Khushi sighed wearily.

"You fainted when I appeared in front of you. It's obvious to get scared seeing a ghost but why did you faint when my son said he wants to marry you? Did his proposal sound ghostly?" She laughed again.

"Maaji, stop laughing and try to behave like a ghost", Khushi said which made Ratna laugh louder.

"You can't even stand my son's marriage proposal, then what would be your condition if I behave like a ghost?"

"It seems a horrible ghost is better than the teasing one" She pouted.

"Usually, every mother-in-law appears as a ghost. You should be happy for getting teasing ghost as your mother-in-law."

Khushi dropped her jaw.

"Mother-in-law?"

"Then what? If you marry my son then who am I to you?"

"Have you decided that?"

"You promised me to find the killer. So, being a good girl, you won't leave RM. If you don't leave RM, you can't keep denying Chotte... Right?"

Khushi bit her nail.

"Won't you marry my son? Do you think you can get a good husband than my son?"

"I don't think about my wedding maji..."

"Why?"

"Don't know... Whenever I think about it, I don't like it"

"Don't you like my son?"

"I like him..."

"Then?"

"Liking him and marriage is different."

"Whatever... You are going to marry my son and that's final"

"Haaan..." She dropped her jaw.

"Won't you marry my son at least for me?"

Khushi pouted.

"Why don't you want to get married?"

Khushi was stuck. How could she say, why? She didn't want to get married because there was a newly married couple in Lucknow. The guy always wanted to be with his wife no matter when he got MOOD. Unexpectedly, Khushi saw him pleading with his wife shamelessly to make love, hugging her and kissing her. What his wife told Khushi about it was highlighted. EVERY MAN ARE SAME. THEY WOULD BE LIKE THIS WITH THEIR WIFE.

From the time, Khushi learned this side of men. Khushi was hesitant to even think about marriage. Adding to it, Arnav hugged her that morning and proposed to her for marriage in the evening...!

"Khushi..." Ratna shook her shoulder.

"Haannn...?"

"By the way, you have not answered me yet..."

"What?"

"Why did you faint? Won't you tell me the reason?"

Khushi came to the composure.

"He is Arnav Singh Raizada... Owner of this palace-like house... But me...?"

"You are Khushi..." Came from the entrance.

Khushi widened her eyes, seeing Arnav standing. Getting down from the bed, she turned facing her back to him, biting her nail. Arnav advanced her.

"At first, you said you feel someone's presence around you. And now... With whom you are talking?" He asked teasingly.

"No... I just..." She stammered.

"Have you started talking with yourself?" he asked.

Khushi was silent.

"Why did you faint Khushi? Am I looking like a ghost or what?" Arnav asked.

"He is not a ghost but a son of a ghost"

Ratna laughed and Khushi pouted at her.

"I think you are scared because I hugged you this morning"

Khushi looked at Ratna from the corner of her eyes and sighed in relief not finding her there.

"It was not intentional. I was emotional... I don't know why I searched my solace in you..."

Khushi became calm and looked at him.

"I like you so much, Khushi. I would like to marry you. And, I know you won't say anything in the flow because you didn't say anything when I said, I will marry you forcefully"

Khushi looked at him awestruck.

"So, there is no hindrance for me to marry you"

Khushi was silent.

"Shall I take your silence as YES?"

Khushi gulped down hard.

"Ok... Take your time and say YES. Ok?"

She nodded ok innocently didn't understand what he said.

Arnav walked out and Ratna appeared in front of her.

"Did you say YES?"

"Not yet... Arnavji gave me time to say yes"

"Oh... So you are going to say YES..."

"No... He gave me time to..." She was stuck.

"He didn't give you time to DECIDE but ONLY to say YES. That means you should say yes nothing other than that... How clever my son is...!"

Khushi widened her eyes.

"Don't faint again" Ratna laughed.

Khushi was looking at her without blinking.

"You are the only girl who is going to get a REAL ghost as mother-in-law" Ratna laughed.

"I would not have fainted if I had known how big a tease you are...! Unwantedly, I faint seeing you" Khushi sighed.

"You are going to say the same after your wedding, for fainting, hearing Chotte's proposal" Ratna smiled.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 8.8K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.
232K 13.2K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...
79.7K 3.2K 18
REMARRIAGE TRACK BUT ARNAV REFUSED TO MARRY KHUSHI. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE HIM. WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? I don't own the...
417K 22.9K 56
A Story of Abnormal Girl [Khushi] and A Very Handsome Boy[ Arnav]. what happens when they meet?? how Arnav Tackle with the loved one who's Abnormal.