His Curse

Від disrespectfully_his

Більше

1
2
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
HIATUS
3
19
20
21
22
23

7

525 14 1
Від disrespectfully_his

"I asked you a question Satoru," my eyes are wide open,staring at his lean figure that casually nudged the fridge shut with the heel of his boot.He tipped his head back,and although those exotic blues of his were covered with tinted shades,he stared into my eyes from the corner of his as he sprayed whipped cream into his mouth.

He held his stare,mine more alarmed than his own and after afew more chugs of whipped cream,he set the can down onto the counter and licked his lips. "Technically speaking," he begins,wiping the corners of his lips.The corner of his mouth tilted upward into a smirk.I hate it. "You never asked and it was more of a scream."

"All the more reason for you to listen to me you imbecile!" my scream only earned me a playful laugh,his nonchalant figure clad in a white shirt that fit his shoulders perfectly,the dark slacks hugging his not too muscular thighs and a blazer jacket,neatly draped over his shoulder.He held it over with one finger,his hair whisking in his face but only adding to him handsomely.

Satoru Gojo was more than beautiful.He was damn right ethereal and he knew it.

"Tsk.tsk," he shakes his head,pushing himself off of the counter while he speaks.He walked toward me,the same playfulness lingering in his eyes when he tipped his shades off to the bridge of his nose. "You,out of everyone should know I never take orders seriously."

He nears me and I gulp,taking a powerful step backward.The hand on my towel tightens and I gulp,my wide eyes never leaving his.I was naked beneath this white cloth and he was in my apartment.I don't remember ever giving him the passcode to my damn apartment. "Satoru how did you get in here?"

"I have my ways," it was anything but innocent.He moves faster and with every step forward,I take a step backward.

"That's staff confidentiality.How did you get a hold of my file?" His laugh only drums at my ears and I bite my lip anxiously,unable to make of this situation.I knew I'd have to step up soon because being this vulnerable and acting victim infront of Satoru for this long won't get me anywhere.Infact,he'd always hold me down to it.

His eyes rush from my bare legs all the way to my exposed thighs.The short towel just barely covers my pussy and the water droplets rushing down my thighs burns my skin.I hated when he looked at me the way he did,it reminded me so much of him. "I have my ways," he responds and brings his eyes all the way up to my now flushed cheeks and raging chest.

"The passcode," I say and almost yelp when my back hits the pantry door.I take in a large breath,raise my chin and narrow my eyes at the childish grin on his face.It annoyed me that he'd actually have the balls to carry on for this long and although I know it's harmless,I hated it when anyone fucked with me. "How did you get my passcode?"

Satoru chuckles the same time I square my shoulders.I watch him throw his blazer jacket on the counter behind him but I'm quickly brought back to those exotic eyes when his hands slammed on either side of me.My jaw tightens,his face leaning into me and I feel his mint breath fan my face.We were nothing but a hair space away from one another but I schooled my face because this was just one of Satoru Gojo's childish games. "I have my ways [Last Name]."

"Get out of my fucking personal space Gojo," the silence lingers just for a little bit but then my kitchen is filled with his playful laughter.His eyes shut,long and clear eyelashes brush his cheekbones and his smile stretched ever so sweetly.I groan in frustration and push him aside,storming into the living room with embarrassment coursing through me.

"Oh come on [Last Name] don't be that way," I whip my head at him,staring down at him as I stomp up the staircase to change.This was just it with Satoru,he did what ever he pleased and he didn't care how anyone else felt.How we managed to stay friends is beyond me so all I did was flip him the bird. "I hate to see you leave but I love to see you go," he did that thing again.He pulled his shades off,tilt his head slightly and watched me venture upstairs.

I heard him whistle,cat calling me should I say and it only made me groan more in frustration.I rush to my closet and grab a change of comfortable clothes.It didn't take long before I found myself rushing downstairs again,this time I find Satoru casually lounging on the sofa,feet kicked up on the coffee table and his arms folded behind his head. "This isn't your house," I roll my eyes,grabbing him by the ankles and shoving them off my coffer table.

"It could be if I just moved in," he sneakers but as much as I know he loves to tease,he was fucking with me on that one too.

My arms fold over my chest and I lean my weight on my leg,raising a brow at him.My hair is damp and flowing over my shoulders,a sleeper shorts and a large baggy shirt knotted at the side. "What do you want Satoru.I had a stressful day."

"Sounds lovely,I really sympathize for you darling," he tilts his head,a soft smile on his face. "I just came over to tell you that we'll have to call Sunday off."

My face falls. "Why?"

"I have something small to take care of.Sukuna's doing ofcourse and Yuji is to  accompany me," his legs slowly spread open and his bottom lip is tugged between his teeth. "You seem as if you might just miss me baby."

"Something small?" I frown and ignore his comment.

"It's a personal thing [First Name] and it's something I don't want you to worry about," he casually shrugs but it doesn't ease my nerves.Sukuna has been taking over a lot lately and although Yuji tries his best to remain in control,the curse always finds a way.

"Do you have to go this weekend.I mean it's Sunday," I know my protests are infutile because a curse could attack at any moment,there was no time for rest.Call it my selfish needs because I take more time off from work than what Gojo does but I didn't want him to go.So yes,I was worried but I'd never tell him that.

A loud yelp leaves my lips as my thighs are cupped and I find myself plopping onto his thighs.He holds onto my wrists and draws me nearer while I stare down at those mesmerizing eyes of his. "Don't worry baby," I blink at him. "I'm the strongest."

I pull my hand from his and shove his chest,a worried sigh leaving my lips.I had all faith in Satoru but sometimes he could be unrealistic and that's coming from someone who lives in a realistically unrealistic world too.So engrossed in my thoughts I didn't feel the way his pale hands stroked my bare skin,slowly making its way beneath my shirt and playing with the hem of my shorts. "Shut up Toru.I really don't understand you and why didn't you call to say you were coming over,I could've been fully naked."

"I would've preferred that darling," he sneakers and kept his long legs spread,staring up at me with his lip bitten and a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Afterall,I don't think I could go a day without staring at your fine ass.This separation is hard for me too," and that's when I felt it.He bucked his hips into me to a specific angle and shoved what felt like a very hard shaft against my covered mound.

"S-Satoru," my eyes are wide and I try to ignore the pulsing hardness against me.This was just one of his stupid games.He was Jujutsu Tech's official playboy and I wouldn't fall for the tricks of a playboy. "Stop fucking about."

"Or what?" He was sneaky and tightened his hands onto my hips,holding me steady so I don't start squirming.Like I'll ever squirm,I won't back down to any meesily game for any meesily man.

"Or I'll cut whatever you having poking against me," I growl and felt him buck into me again.A shiver rushed down my spine and for a quarter of a second,those vibrant blue eyes turned into a luscious green pair. "You're not supposed to be here and if the counsel knew we broke the rules they'd kill us," it was a rule.No staff members of Jujutsu Tech is to know the residency of another.It prevents unintentional and intentional death or exposure to the Jujutsu world.

It was for everyone's safety but I had to listen to Satoru fucking Gojo.I regret backing down from that damn dare.

"Tsk.tsk sweetheart," he practically cooes and I watch him slowly sit up,drawing me closer to his chest.His warm breath fanned my face and I grab onto his shoulders for more support. "They'd kill you."

I felt it twitch against me and by the time my eyes drop down to his mischievous smile,his lips already had a familiar scar in its corner. I blink uncontrollably and tighten my hands around his shoulders,his thick shaft shoving itself into my throbbing cunt. "They'd kill you because there isn't a person in this world who could kill me."

"S-Satoru we shouldn't.. " a shaky breath leaves my lips,staring into those eyes of his as he grinds his hips into my own.A frown pulls on my forehead,the familiar skin slapping of that fateful night finds my ears and its all I could hear above my staggered breathing. "You're my bestfriend.." but he doesn't listen.

"Exactly sweetheart," his giggle fills my ear,his large hands cupping my ass the moment my head tips to the back.I felt my hips move the same time regret pools into my stomach.He was my bestfriend and this is something we should definitely not be doing but some part,some sick part allows it because some sick part wishes it was him. "You're my bestfriend which means I can do to you.." He trails off but not before running his lips over my exposed throat,his breath fanning the skin there until he had me parting,making space for him to fit right into the crook of my neck. "What ever the hell I want."

My nipples harden. "Please.." I beg and shut my eyes,my hips moving to the same rhythm he guides me into and I lick my dry lips.The material brushed along the harden pebbles of my breast,my breathing harsh. "We shouldn't.."

"Oh but we really should," his teeth nips at my neck,biting at the flesh to the point where I cry out softly.His tongue runs alongside the stinging sensation,soothing the pain but not before taking the flesh in his mouth and sucking to the soft thump of my pulse. "Satoru has been waiting so long to taste this pretty little neck of yours."

My hips moves faster and the familiar fullness ravages my wet pussy.I felt his thrusts all over again,filling me to the brim with his cock until I was no longer standing on my feet.He held my cheek to the counter,whispering the filthiest,inhumane things possible.His words only grew louder and so did my moans,building up to a crescendo while I dig my greedy pussy into Satoru's covered cock.

"You're enjoying Satoru far too much than what you led on sweetheart," I pull him closer,his chest against my own as I breath into his neck,his lips moving just along my throat while he kept at his sensual sucks.He was slow with his hips but I was greedy.I moved along faster.I needed the release,the same one he knew how to give.

"I'm going to regret this immediately after," I felt the familiar shiver,the familiar build up deep within my pussy.Ready to release into my silky shorts while I grab onto his hair.My eyebrows tilt into a frown and I bite my lips harder.

"Fuck [First Name] you're really going at it," his laughter is mocking but I couldn't care.I didn't do this for him,I did it for me and who I pictured was going to be the one thing I regretted more.I roll my hips this time,fucking him over his slacks until he laid himself back,his mouth finally shut and I throw my head back.A cry is ripped from my throat and I feel my clit twitch in pleasure,welcoming my orgasm with open arms.

Satoru cups my ass,helping me ride out my second high for the afternoon.It wasn't till I slumped forward and breathed heavily till the silence is broken and he chuckles.He pushes my hair back,staring at my shut eyed face. "Better?"

I nod. "Way better than mastubating by myself," I mumble and after I managed to recooperate,the guilt instantly fills in.I had just grinded onto my bestfriends cock while thinking of another man.I sit up,staring at his playful grin as a slow gulp rushes down my throat.

"Get out"

                                   ◇

Hope everyone is doing well ♡
It's fucking raining, my feet are cold and my stomach is cramping. I need me a Gojo that could fix this for me.

Also I tried not to do a cross between [Y/N] and Gojo but it was so difficult when his literally so damn perfect.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

45.6K 73 15
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
268K 40.4K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
228K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
49.5K 122 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...