✅️ Gemini Runaway

Por ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... Mais

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

The Ultimate Hunter

629 22 10
Por ActionInfinity

Snuggling closer into the familiar warmth I fluttered my eyes opened smiling a sleepy grin seeing that Nik was sleeping right beside me since after we got home from the dance last night I was too afraid to not be near him. I shifted around as carefully as possible so I was holding myself up by my elbow on the pillow just watching him. "Staring is rude, little siphon."

"I can't help it. You look so peaceful when you're sleeping." I smiled, bending my head away, blushing lightly.

He sat upright on the bed holding a hand to the side of my face leaning forward pressing his lips against mine. "So the plan is to pack up everything in the house and then we purchase some plane tickets and off to New Orleans we go."

"It must be so easy to just snap your fingers and go anywhere in the world. How did I ever manage without you?" I joked rolling my eyes playfully.

He put his hands behind his head, smirking at me. "Very boringly that's how, love."

"You are so mean sometimes." I hit his chest smiling until he vamped me onto my back throwing my hair around holding my hands above my head. "Uh you always take the cheater's way."

He smiled leaning down kissing me slowly with me feeling him intertwining our hands together when he dropped my wrists. "What can I say, Raelyn, except that bad boys have more fun." Moving my arms around his neck my fingers tangled in his hair instantly the second he kissed me hearing the bedroom door get thrown opened by someone.

Rebekah frantically said, causing me to separate from the hybrid. "Alaric Saltzman just tried to kill me."

Klaus pointed out not really believing a word she was saying to us. "Alaric Saltzman is supposed to be dead."

"He said he wasn't going to turn. So who the hell gave him human blood?" I asked Nik pushing him off me throwing my legs off the side of the bed.

Rebekah threw her hands away from her sides, still frazzled by whatever had happened. "
Well, he's not. And he's vampire thanks to mother's spell with a white oak stake that can't kill him. He is strong, Nik. Too strong."

Klaus asked getting up from the bed pulling his boots on for the day. "Where is he now?";

"He's stuck at the school without a daylight ring, but as soon as night falls he'll come after us. We need to leave now." She warned him looking at me with such a terrified face.

Klaus replied back shrugging on a black jacket over his shirt. "Fine. I'll collect Elena. We'll be on our way. Raelyn and I will have a plane to catch before tomorrow afternoon."

"Forget Elena! You don't need anymore stupid hybrids." Bex shouted at her brother. "Don't you understand that our lives and Raelyn's life are in serious danger!"

He told her in an annoyed tone. "What I need is protection from Esther's continued assault against us. As for my girlfriend, she is now linked to me so that's why I am not worried about the history teacher right now. We will have Elena before sunset and be as far away from here as possible."

"We'll protect each other, like we always have. Always and forever, Nik." She attempted to convince him.

He replied back refusing to abandon his plan. "I'm not leaving without her."

"I'm leaving now. You can either walk out that door with me or you are on your own." He looks at Bex but says nothing. "Fine. Trust your hybrids over your family. Let your spite be the death of you, see if I care."

Crossing my arms over my chest I sent him a raised brow. "Are you sure we shouldn't stay and help take him down. If your mother really turned him into a vampire hunter like your father then he will hunt us down wherever we go."

"Rae, you don't have to worry about that. I am immortal and can't be killed. My father Mikael didn't kill me and neither will the history teacher. Plus I have you and I've seen you do some pretty badass spells that I thought would kill you. Together there is nothing we can't do." He bent down on a knee placing a hand on my knee meeting my gaze seeing that I was trying to remain brave but in reality I was terrified.

He rose to his feet about to leave until I grabbed his wrist holding him there. "If you're thinking of breaking into the Gilbert house. Just know that I am not helping you break in. You should just leave the poor girl alone. But I understand the need for protection."

Damon looks out of the window and sees Klaus pacing with the newspaper in his hand but he focuses his attention onto me just standing behind him not doing anything. "Klaus wants in. We have to keep him out. And his freaking girlfriend isn't doing a dang thing to stop him."

Klaus throws the newspaper through the window. The glass shatters into pieces.Damon ducks down, as well as Stefan and Bonnie. "Get down!"

"Missed me." Damon challenged him taking the picket that got stuck in the wall behind him and hurls it back at Klaus.

Yet Klaus dodges it and he breaks the second picket into two pieces and throws one of it at him. "Missed me again."

"Nik, are you insane. You can't burn the house down with her inside." I shouted at him seeing that he had managed to come back with a propane tank and a burning newspaper.

Stefan comes up to the front door ordering him. "Put it out."

Klaus threatened him before he put out the fire, throwing the objects into the grass yard. "Come outside and make me."

Stefan steps outside. "Elena is not here. Alaric has her and Caroline. He's gonna kill them both unless you turn yourself over to him."

Klaus glared at him intertwining my hand with his hearing my heart beating up quickly at the thought of dying. "Now I know you're not asking me to walk into a certain death."

Stefan huffed in a frustrated tone. "I really wish we could. But unfortunately, if Alaric kills you there's a 1 in 4 chance that we die too."

Leaning my back against one of the pillars of the porch I side eyed the boys listening to their plans to take down Alaric. "Okay. How about Damon sneaks in and distracts Alaric, while Stefan grabs Elena and carries her to safety."

Damon asked, holding one of the fences post that he had thrown into the house over his shoulder. "Huh, that's a great idea. What's to stop me from getting killed instantly?"

Klaus smiled until I hit him in the back with my foot." Nothing."

"He's Caroline's sire in cad you've forgotten. So no letting Damon get killed do you understand me." I glared at him walking up to my boyfriend. "No matter what we are not putting one of my friends in anymore danger."

Damon teased the hybrid. "Looks like the siphon doesn't have to make my point for me because we both know you've gone soft for her. "

"I can still skin you alive!" Klaus threatened him by shoving his fangs and wolf eyes to him.

Stefan enters the conversation before things get worse. "This isn't really helping too much."

Bonnie walks out of the house. "I might have an idea. My mom used a desiccation spell on Michael that immobilized him for over 15 years. If I can get it, I might be able to use it on Alaric."

Klaus tilted his head to the side at the witch. "If and might your words inspire such confidence."

Bonnie stepped up to him not caring that he didn't have faith in her. "I'll get it. But even with the spell, we need a lot of vampire muscle to take him down, including yours."

"I can do an invisible spell that way Alaric won't sense us instantly. Then you all can get the jump on him. I should be able to find Elena and get her out in time." I clasped my hands together eyeing the hybrid standing beside me who just lightly smirked at me. Yet his eyes fell to the black veins that still remain on her arms.

Klaus came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and placing his chin on my shoulder. "Just so we're clear. The sun sets in about 8 hours. We don't succeed before then, Elena will be dead, I'll be gone with my girl Raelyn here and the rest of you will be left to fend for yourselves."

Holding tightly onto Nik's right hand we entered the high school where the Salvatore brothers could see that I was siphoning him by our intertwined hands but it wasn't hurting the hybrid as much as they thought since he had willingly offered. Walking through the hallways I whispered to them. "Damon, Stefan, once you aren't near me the spell will not work. So you'll have to hide on your own - Caroline?"

Nik vamped away from me and grabs her from behind covering her mouth with his hand so that she can't scream. "Shhh. It's okay. It's okay. It's me. It's okay. You're safe. We'll save Elena. You go straight home, you stay inside. Do you understand?"

He turned her around to face him until I placed a hand on his shoulder undoing the invisible spell. "Hey Caroline. We're here to get you and Elena out of here. But you have to go now. "

Klaus asked her, still holding her by her shoulders. "Do you understand me?"

Caroline nods, vamping away from us. "Thank you. Both of you."

"You need to leave, Rae." Nik turned to face me looking around to make sure that Alaric wasn't around somewhere near us. "It's not safe here for you."

I baked instantly back to the hybrid. "I'm not going anywhere without you, together forever right. So if you are walking into an almost certain death then I will too. Besides you know I can kick some supernatural ass just like you can."

"Raelyn, " He started but cut himself short. "Fine, you're right, we stick together always. And we will make it out of this together."

He vamped us as close as we could get hearing Damon shout vamping behind Ric trying to hold him down. "Do it now!" Alaric throws Damon off of him and snaps Stefan's neck, dropping him to the ground. Damon tries to attack Alaric, but he breaks Damon's neck, too.

Klaus appears and thrusts his hand into Alaric's heart making him scream in a loud tone until the pair vamped around the hallway in a fight and Ric managed to knock him down onto the ground being the stronger creature. Alaric stands above him and tries to stake him. "Alaric No! I love - I can't lose him!"

Elena was holding a Knife to her throat when the three of us turn our heads in her direction . "Stop! Let him go or I'll kill myself.

Alaric told her. "Put it down, Elena."

"I said don't hurt him." I raised my hand sending pain through the teachers mind where he vamped away from him my boyfriend for a moment slamming me against the locker where I was sure he would break my neck but he was back over Klaus in an instant.

Elena declared not lowering the blade allowing me the chance to get to my feet even with barely any strength remaining in me. "Why, because you still need me alive? There's a reason why Esther used me to make you, isn't there? She didn't want you to be immortal, so she tied your life to a human one. Mine. That way you have only one life span to kill all vampires and then you'll be gone. So when I die, you die too. That's it. It has to be!"

Alaric thought she was bluffing. "You're wrong."

"Am I?" Elena begins to cut herself where blood runs down her throat.

But he changed his mind in the next second giving Nik the opportunity to push him and knock the stake away from him. "Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!" Nik managed to grab Elena and I latched my hand onto his forearm vamping away with them.

Once we reached the house I winced stumbling against the doorway in one of the rooms that he was draining Elena of her blood in. "Woah, love. What's the matter. Tell me what's wrong?" Klaus vamped beside me gently holding my arm seeing that my nose was beginning to bleed a little too.

"I think it's my magic. But I don't understand. I thought this wasn't supposed to happen because of our link now." I wiped the blood away with my other arm.

Klaus vamped me to sit down beside Elena coming back with a glass of water in his hand but also offering his wrist. "Which do you want, love. Normal way or blood way?"

"Blood." I croaked out knowing that whatever was wrong it would heal me faster. He bites into his left wrist holding it out to me where I wrapped my fingers around it pushing through the bitter taste until I was starting to feel better.

He brushed hair behind my ear leaving the room for a moment. "There you go, Rae."

"Why are you with someone like him, Raelyn. You're a snarky girl but nothing like him." Whipping my head around I eyed the girl he was draining of blood. Did I feel bad for her, yes. But at least she has people who care about her.

Getting up from the chair I stood in front of her. "You don't know anything about who he really is, Elena. Just like you don't know anything about me."

"Raelyn, please help me...Tyler." She begged before I saw the werewolf behind me.

Noticing something in his hands, it was a needle filled with some sort of liquid. "What the hell is that, hybrid Lockwood?" I asked, backing into a corner not sure what he was about to do.

"Sorry siphon but we can't take the chance you'll stop us." He said vamp shoving me against the wall about to poke me in the throat.

Klaus grabs Tyler by the throat when he vamped back into the room and pushes him against a wall. "Goodbye, Tyler." I dropped onto my knees thinking he was about to kill him when Klaus tries to rip Tyler's heart out of his chest, but Tyler twists his arm around. Damon and Stefan come into the room. Damon grabs Klaus's other arm and Stefan thrusts his hand into Klaus' chest.

"Nik - Argh!" I rose to my feet when he started screaming only to drop down on one knee clutching my heart inside my chest in agony beginning to cry heavy tears. Bending my head down I winced sharply seeing that he was starting to turn gray and get veins all over his body by what they were doing. Forcing myself to my feet I removed the linking ring raising my hands up until I grabbed a hold of Damon and Stefan's shoulders siphoning from them. "Magia tollux de terras-"

"Raelyn no!" Klaus shouted, fighting against their grip. He could see the veins turning really black again after she had removed the ring and wasn't siphoning or linked to his life force anymore meaning that her magic could certainly kill her now.

Fighting through tears I kept chanting the spell feeling both brothers grip starting to loosen. "Magia tollux de terras. Magia tollux de terras!"

"Grab her!" Stefan grunted so he and Tyler were the ones holding the hybrid.

Damon vamped forward pushing me against the wall holding me by my throat making me wince. "Damon,...please don't." I begged the raven haired vampire.

"We can't have you in the way." He picked up the needle sticking it into my throat, lowering my body to the floor where I began to hear my own heartbeat inside my chest.

Damon went over to Elena. Stefan and Tyler finally let go of Nik when his body wasn't moving so I raised my hands seeing my vision blur in front of me trying my best to remain awake. "Imperium fluctus malleus. Imperium fluctus malleus. Imperium fluctus malleus!" Everyone in the room suddenly dropped to the ground by the shock wave leaving the vampire brothers and hybrid to hold their heads with me chanting the spell over and over until I blacked out on the wooden floor.

Waking up a few hours later I frantically looked around snatching the ring, placing it on the ground doing a silent locator spell that transported me to a storage unit. Walking around the unit I heard someone following me where I spun around shoving the figure against the wall meeting Damon Salvatore. "Give me one reason I shouldn't kill you right now for what you did to him!"

"Agh...we're trying to save him!" He grunts trying to break free but I clenched my fist tightly more.

Someone vamped at us where I turned my head at the voice seeing Rebekah was back in town. "Because he told me his plans and I went home to find you. But you beat me to the punch, Rae."

"You're a bastard, Damon Salvatore. Now take me to him!" I growled, dropping my hand letting him catch his breath.

Damon, Rebekah and I are about to put the coffin in the trunk of a car but Alaric arrives, catches Rebekah by the hair. Punches her head against the car and then throws her on the floor "Urgh!" She grunted.

Damon rushes toward him but Alaric kicks him and is thrown on the floor too. Raising my hand I sent pain through the teachers head where he vamped in front of me. "You annoying witch. Right after I kill him I'm going to kill you!"

"Well see about that." Shoving my other hand against his chest I bared my teeth chanting a spell that I didn't remember being taught meaning that it must be one of Esther's spells that I now have the ability to do when I siphoned her magic from her. "Tenebris anima vestra contundito mortem et conteret spiritum. Frange vitam nolite corde ut sub terra esse, ad tenebras usque in sempiterrnum."

Alaric grabbed his chest almost collapsing to the concrete floor where I thought he was about to die until he drew the white oak stake from behind his back hitting me upside the head with it where Alaric opened the coffin. "Ah! Klaus!"

Rebekah screams. "No!"

Damon shouted back at him too. "No! Don't!" She gets up and screams but Alaric drives the stake through Klaus' heart.

I forced myself to my feet. I gasped sharply, holding a hand over my heart feeling flames almost inside my chest. Gripping my hands into fists on the hard floor I groaned through tears and anger for what he just did. "Klaus! You just killed the man I love."

Damon gets up and puts himself in front of Rebekah while she was screaming and crying. Damon is holding her but he's in shock. Klaus's body bursts into flames. Alaric looks at them, takes the stake from the burning body and then closes the coffin. He turns himself toward them. "Next."

Pushing myself to my feet I watched my vision beginning to blur and I was almost not able to stand on my feet. I charged forward, shoving my hand against Alaric's heart chanting the spell again seeing that the veins grew at a faster rate glaring daggers into his eye. "Tenebris anima vestra contundito mortem et conteret spiritum. Frange vitam nolite corde ut sub terra esse, ad tenebras usque in sempiterrnum!"

"No, get off me!" Rebekah cried fighting against Damon watching me seeing that my whole arm was covered in veins but I didn't pull away. "Raelyn no, he'll kill you!"

Forcing my hand further against him I grunted feeling blood dripping from my nose until Alaric grabbed me by the throat holding me off the ground then launched me backwards into the pair. Damon grabbed my forearm helping me to stand while holding Bex back with his other. "Rebekah, run. Get Raelyn out of here now. Run!"

"I have to kill him!" I snarled but the blonde original wrapped her arms around me holding me back vamping me away with her.

She grunted in my ear where my whole body went numb in her arms and my heart slowed down. "I can't let him kill you. Nik wouldn't let me do that to you - Rae - Raelyn!"

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Melvia-ito

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

257K 7.3K 59
Matthias Mikaelson was a faceless man in the Mikaelson family, no one had ever seen his face aside from family and his best friend Katherine Pierce...
252K 4.9K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
117K 2K 60
What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well In this story, you'll get the answers to...
1.8M 36.5K 57
[Editing] [Book 1] Lilly Marie Salvatore. The twin sister of Damon Salvatore. Older sister of Stefan Salvatore. The three Salvatore siblings have ne...