Best Thing I Ever Had

By normalgirl0810

- when two people from two different walks of life come across each other at a nightclub, soon developing a b... More

Prolouge
Cast
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty one

one

1.2K 37 1
By normalgirl0810

India Westbrook
Los Angeles, CA
9:30 PM

*october 7th*

"oh my fucking god India, hurry the fuck up!"

"you know we gotta meet Bia at the club." Solàna said irritated as ever while she is waiting on her friend India who is taking years to get ready.

"okay, damn I coming!"I said as I applied my last finishing touches onto tonight's looks for one of my best friends birthday. "ok I'm ready, you ready to go?" I said walking to the door, checking my purse on my way there making sure I have all my essentials.

"been ready just been waiting on your slow ass." Sol said as she rolled her eyes as they walked out of the apartment.

"aye not to much, you know how long it takes for my to get ready." The two girls chuckle and start walking through the apartment complex and into the parking garage to the all black Range Rover.

"do you know where we meeting her at, because she ain't really give me the details." I said

"yeah, she said she wanted to go out to 1oak tonight," Sol responded to India.

Nodding her head at sol's response, she turns her attention onto her car — starting it up to head to tonight's destination. Turning up the radio and strip by chris brown plays throughout the car as they make there way to the popular nightclub to celebrate there best friends birthday.

-

1oak
Los Angeles, CA
10:25 PM

Arriving at the nightclub the girls step out of the car and to their friend who they see standing across the street waiting for them.

"y'all bitches finally made it, thought I was gonna be spending my birthday alone." Bia said as the trio enhanced in group hug amongst each other.

"you know we wouldn't leave you hanging like that, but happy birthday you know we gotta turn up to tonight just for you!" I said

"for sure I'm getting old as fuck, got go get all the partying in while I'm still young." Bia said as they walked down the street to the club, as they were approaching the club they were met with a long as line of people.

"damn this line long as fuck, how the hell we supposed to get in there" sol said, she wasn't lying the line was almost wrapped around the corner and people were still coming as they got in line making it even longer.

"I don't even know, but hopefully the wait —"
I paused as three black escalades pulled up to the very front of the club.

The cars came to a halt making everyone's attention turn onto whoever was in the car, whoever it was must be someone famous if they pulling up like this. A whole bunch of men started to exit the car — two or three of them looked like body guards. 

As all of the other men started to enter inside of the nightclub there was one last person left to make there way out the vehicle, the three body guards I pointed out early standing aside of the vehicle door. A tall lightskin man who was tatted from head to toe exited with blue hair, dressed in all black with a a black hat on but on there head backwards.

Everyone around me starts going crazy screaming and yelling, pulling out there phones to record whoever the person is. The commotion going in around me makes me snap out of my gaze, making me look at the person walking pasted the line. Realizing that the person is,

Chris Brown

As he and his bodyguards walked past the line we made eye contact for a quick second, but it was broken once he entered inside the club.

"Is that chris brown or I'm tripping?" Sol said as she looked around.

"yea that was definitely him." I said still shocked at the thought of him and I eyeing each other.

"I saw y'all looking at each other you ain't slick India," Bia said.

"what — I wa — I was not." I said struggling to get out what I was tryna say.

"well he was clear looking at you like he saw what he liked, must be tryna fuck sum." Bia said

"he cute and all but I ain't the type to just let any nigga fuck, just because your famous and all don't mean you got a certain priv —" I said but was tapped on the shoulder stopping me from talking.

"excuse me, but you and your friends have been invited to vip. You ladies can follow me this way to the section." The tall muscular bouncer said

"ok, but do you know who invited us?" I questioned as we followed the bouncer to the front.

"no, I was just told to bring you three ladies to the section." He said

"oh okay, lead the way we'll be right behind you." I said following the bouncer also with Bia and Sol right behind me.

Wonder who that person was?

-

Chris Brown
1oak
10:45 PM

"aye Breezy, you seen them three fine girls in the line out there?" Keeis said as we were walking up to the secluded vip section for us.

"yea I saw 'em, one of 'em caught my attention. The slim thick light-skin girl she was fine as hell, the two girls she was with was okay but she stood out to me might invite her and her friends up, can party with us tonight." I said taking a sip of my drink

"hell yeah, invite them up here might slide on the brown skin she was looking good too." Keeis said

Looking out upon the club, I try to locate a bouncer or someone that I can tell to let that girl and her friends come up here. Spotting out a bouncer near the door, I tell my security to relay the message to the bouncer at the door that they are invited up to his section.

After 5 minutes or so after my security relayed my message to the bouncer, I spot the girl and her friends from earlier making their way throughout the section. I see that Keeis and Sinko caught the attention of her friends, leaving her alone.

After standing there for a while she makes her way over to where I'm sitting, taking a seat right beside me. Her attention is onto her phone not even realizing that I'm sitting beside her.

"so you just gone act like you don't see nobody beside you?" I said

"I didn't even see you sitting right here, but hey." she said turning her body towards me, placing her full attention on me.

"wassup."

"so why you invite me and my friends up here, I'm curious to know since you don't know us."
she said shooting a question right at me

"well if you like to know girl name I don't know yet, I saw a pretty girl and her friends who seemed to be looking to have a good times. Which is also what me and my niggas came here to do so I thought y'all would wanna party with us.

"if you must know my name is India, and what type of good time you talking about?" She said giving me a question look.

"not that type of good type, just having fun and partying or chilling if you want. Your friends seem to be enjoying themselves with my home boys over there. I said pointing over to her friends and my niggas Keeis and Sinko.

Pulling the blunt from behind my ear I light it up inhaling slowly then exhaling shortly after, letting the soothing feeling take over my body.

"you smoke?" I said holding up the blunt

"I don't do it often but I do." she replied

"wanna hit?" I asked

"sure, but I hope your shit ain't laced with nothing I'm gone sue your ass if it is." she said taking the blunt out of my hand placing it between her lips. I observe how she intakes it letting herself relax as she exhaled the substance letting the feeling overtake her body.

"you seem like cool people to hang around, maybe we could chill together one day." I said as she passed the blunt back me to.

"how do I know if your just trying to get into my pants?" she said

"nah I'm not, you really seem cool ass fuck. You match my vibe and I like that maybe we could be friends."

Nodding her head at my response she takes another hit again, being silent for a moment before speaking again.

"hand me your phone," she said listening to what she said I unlock my phone before handing it over to her curious of what she wants with it.

As she takes the phone out of my hand I ntocie she is typing something into my phone.

"that's my number right there, text me sometime maybe we could set up a chill day." She said handing me my phone back.

I see her contact was her name with a link hear beside it India 🩷.

"for sho, I'lil definitely be hitting you up about that. Might make the day happen dinner than later."

"ok, it's a bet." She said looking out at the people in front of her.

As the night continued on we just vibed with each other talking about one another and other things, learning about some of the things we both had in common also some of the things we both had interest in. I really enjoyed talking to hear tonight, to be honest I really was coming out tonight to find some girl to take home just to get some pussy. I guess there were other plans arranged for tonight, which I'm glad took place.
As the night came to and end my and India shared our goodbyes before parting.

"I had an amazing time talking to you tonight." I said as was started to walk out the club.

"same here, hope we get up to having that chill day maybe we can watch some dragon ball z." She said

"yea we can." I said as I grabbed her hand caressing it softly. We stood like that for a moment until of Indias friends called her name out letting her know that she was ready to go.

"I gotta go, guess I see you later?" India said as she started slowly walking backwards, her hand slowly slipping out of my hand.

most definitely!

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter
(edited version).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 139 66
X. By AIRBEAR-♡

Fanfiction

66.1K 2.7K 32
*1st book on wattpad* Being a new R&B artist is hard but what about being your best friends artist, who happens to be Chris Brown.
4.8K 38 31
Read to find out!!!!! Let me know what you think of the story. Comment & Vote