The one who stood at the peak...

By MCMIKEYTHENAME

intelligence,strength,money I had it all but never once felt fun in doing those things others envied me for... More

The one who peaked...
The path to become the bomb
Living with a demon isn't that bad... at least
A typical day in the void
The reason he burns to stand at the peak
Welcome to hell Y/N!
Y/N the big brother demon
Y/N gets a Job as a monster hunter!
First quest completed!
A lil history lesson before dungeon quest!
Dungeon! Dungeon! Treasure!
INSIDE THE DUNGEON why do I hear boss music
Taking down the three headed dog
The Aftermath of the battle
First day of School be like
A Test to see how strong he has become
The duel test Y/N Vs the current high prosecutor
WHAT'S BETTER THAN ONE DUEL!? MORE DUELS!!
A weird class but unique nonetheless

Freedom from the Void

485 11 0
By MCMIKEYTHENAME

This chapter will be pretty long fr fr

So what do you think!? Yes this is perfect I can feel the darkness indulging me..

Cringe... LET ME HAVE MY MOMENTS! *Y/N pouted his cheeks making Beelzebub chuckle* hey Beelzebub yes Y/N? do you know anything about this Katana? I don't didn't you say your brother gave it to you? yes but he never explained what to do with it, hell I can't even pull it out the sheath *Y/N tried pulling it out the sheath struggling*. let me try *Beelzebub grabbed the Katana dropping it as her hand sizzled* BLOODY HELL! you okay?? THAT SHIT BURNED ME! It didn't burn me though.

*Beelzebub blew onto her hand trying to stop the flames* IT WON'T FUCKING GO OUT, WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL DID HE GIVE YOU!? let me see it *Y/N grabbed her hand staring at the flame* what you have a hand fetish now? N-no the flame was just nice to look at, staring at it just makes me feel like I can hey snap out of it. *Y/N shook his head as the flames vanished* its gone now great.. yeah... *Y/N stood there as Beelzebub looked at him then at her hand* gonna let go? O-oh my bad.

Its fine great to know I still can make men flabbergasted I wouldn't say I'm rather attracted to a fly TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW.

Nope *Y/N walked off with his Katana in hand* wait Y/N hm? check the library you might find something in there, tons of ancient books I found will do *Y/N walked out of the room as Beelzebub stared at her hand* (Blue flames..) (The last time I seen blue flames was..) (when we overthrew Satan..) *Y/N walked inside of the library staring at the amount of books*. there are tons of these, how many does she collect!? *Y/N grabbed a book and sat down* (would be best to learn more about demons and other magic) (if I plan on getting Beelzebub up out of here I need to find someway).

*Y/N started reading book after book as they all started stacking* (damn it seems like making Lucifer open a portal is the only way!) (there has to be another way) (if Lucifer can open a portal who's to say that nobody else can, even if its rare) (Beelzebub said if someone was strong like Lucifer they could open one).

(in order to open a tear strong enough for the portal to open, there has to be a sigil and enough mana..) (what if force the tear to open) (what if I generate enough mana that forces a tear to open) (what happens if I become th-) Y/N! *Y/N snapped out of his thoughts as he noticed Beelzebub hiding behind a desk* why are you hiding? look around the room! *he looked around noticing the mess* did you cause this?

"DiD YoU cAuSE tHiS" DOES IT LOOK LIKE I DID!? then who did? YOU DID I was just thinking though.. yeah I noticed that, not everyone can just go into deep concentration you know *Beelzebub started picking books up placing them back* deep concentration? its a pretty good skill to use in combat, surprised you got it on your first time. wait is it supposed to be hard to do or something? yes it makes your brain work three times as fast, letting you make the best choices and pull off things people would call nearly impossible.

that would explain why it felt like time slowed down for me whenever I boxed excuse me what? when I started boxing, it felt like time slowed down around me you're telling me that you have been using deep concentration since I guess I was 8? ... I'm raising a monster not my fault I just didn't know. I have a question though yes Y/N? could you teach me more about hell, the demons I wish to know more about your culture well there isn't much It's basically like earth, but more chaotic is there a hierarchy? yes I would say that.

Lucifer stays at the top, then there are the four exiled demons why were they exiled? I mean it would be six if you count me and her.., but I didn't want to join them and she didn't, Lucifer got rid of them because they were too chaotic. thought all demons were chaotic we're pretty civilized I'll hold you up to that.. next would be *they both felt the castle shake as Beelzebub sighed* what was that? its nothing Y/N seems like something if you sighed like that 

five seconds or no pancakes YOU WOULDN'T!

OKAY FINE FINE PLEASE DON'T TAKE AWAY MY PANCAKES start talking you remember that room I told you not to go into? yes? turns out I wasn't the only one who tried overtaking Lucifer *Y/N got up and started walking as Beelzebub flew after him* why do we need to go in there!, she won't bother us! I want to see this person.. *Y/N flung open the door* whats going on with this weather here? shes mad most likely, now me personally.

I couldn't get mad like that *Beelzebub dodged a lightning strike* WATCH IT uhh is that water taking form? oh.. *Y/N jumped away dodging a hand slamming near him as Beelzebub flew up into the sky* woah! *Y/N balanced himself on top of the water* seems I can stand on water this is epic! Y/N FOCUS PLEASE AND THANK YOU! don't have to tell me.

YOU'RE STANDING ON A PIECE OF SOMETHING, MOST LIKELY A CASTLE what? *Y/N dodged a lightning strike and wave as Beelzebub picked him up* like I said its a castle below us most likely broken up due to her. well I want to meet "her" fine don't say I didn't warn you, I most likely know why shes causing a problem also *Beelzebub dropped Y/N dodging the water spears tossed at her* DAMN YOU BEELZEBUB *Y/N skydived dodging the water coming at him as he spotted his Katana*.

Come on even please just work this once! *Y/N gripped the sheath trying to pull the Katana out* OPEN ALREADY DAMN IT! *as he pulled he felt himself get warmer* I'M GOING TO SET THIS PLACE ABLAZE DAMN IT!

Blue flames.. Move Beel.. hu-?

*the water parted showing the broken down castle as steam started covering the room* Y-Y/N you okay? *Beelzebub flew down as Y/N turned towards her*

Y/N? Power... *Beelzebub grabbed the Katana flinching as the flames slightly burned her* lets just sheath this back *the flames on Y/N vanished as he collapsed*.

Time skip

Huh where am I? my friend you have lost pp privilege what?

NO NOT MY DICK what? had a bad dream then that would be a nightmare not a dream who c- *Y/N stared at parted ocean in bewilderment* who did that? you did Y/N *she hugged him pulling him into her chest* (GOD DAMN I CAN'T BREATH) *Y/N broke free and gasped for air* wait wasn't I supposed to be meeting someone well shes there *she pointed towards the main room of the castle*. So all I need to do is get there that's pretty far Y/N and the ocean might close soon I need to stretch before I run.

You won't make it... *Y/N heard a dark voice and turned towards Beelzebub who shook her head* what makes you think that!? you need to get here in under 3 minutes 3? I'll beat it in 2 minutes I can't wait to watch you fail... doubt me all you want..

I'm making this *Y/N vanished making a gust of air blow almost blowing Beelzebub away* HEY WATCH IT *Y/N jumped from one part of the castle to another dodging the attacks sent at him* 

Like I said nothing on me *Y/N jumped through the window of the castle as Beelzebub also flew into the castle* your 10 seconds late Beelzebub I DIDN'T EXPECT YOU TO BE THE FUCKING FLASH DAMN IT 2 minutes and 40 seconds.. color me impressed.. who the hell are you? Y/N meet Leviathan the dragon of the deep *Y/N stared at the demon dragons eye*. why is there a portal here? the thing is shes not trapped here in fact shes somewhere much better than this place ITS STILL BAD OVER HERE her sin is envy she tried overthrowing Lucifer after I tried, Lucifer didn't want her with me because she feared we would find someway out.

So why is she mad? because... ITS NOT FAIR BEELZEBUB GETS TO HAVE A HUMAN HUSBAND, I WANT ONE! what?

Oh Y/N you didn't know~? *Beelzebub snapped her finger as the contract appeared* THIS WASN'T HERE! Oh I must have forgotten to tell you that I can alter the contact at anytime heh~

THIS SHIT SAID UNTIL I LEFT THE VOID NOW IT SAYS FOREVER!? *Beelzebub shrugged as Y/N's eye twitched* so I wish to make a contract also fine let me take a guess you want me to free you? yes fine but what do I get in return *Beelzebub danced in the around holding the contract up in the air oblivious to what was happening* I will lend you my power of the sea. deal *Y/N looked at his arm as trident appeared on his arm* awww so cute a little trident? *Y/N grabbed the contract but had a weird feeling and looked at it*.

WHY DO I HAVE TO ALSO BE WITH YOU!? WHAT!? heh bye bye~ *the portal vanished as Y/N fell to the ground screaming* NOOOOOO.

Time skip

so this is it huh? *Y/N stood in front of a portal as Beelzebub stood near him* you have everything Y/N? yes clothes? suits? yes yes you sound like a wife that is worried about her husband I can be one if you want...

no need to worry I'll be coming back I'll be waiting remember Y/N try not to use the Katana please I don't want you getting in trouble! see ya *Y/N waved as he walked through the portal clenching his Katana*.

(Now here I am at a demon school...) (well this should be fun...)

End of chapter

We now have finished the void arc fr fr now moving onto the School arc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 2.2K 37
Lets just say that you are a son of Satan that also possess the blue flames and is also a demon king along with Astaroth, Amaimon and Samael/Mephisto...
13.7K 325 22
Fuck descriptions all my homies read the book.
172K 3K 33
ever wonder what it would be like to be with one of most powerful devils. well now is your chance
32.2K 492 22
A guy in Kuoh has a dream. That one day he'll be granted the opportunity of getting what he wants most in life. Demon Girls. At first, it's just mere...