✅️ Gemini Runaway

Galing kay ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... Higit pa

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

One Last Hurrah

688 29 5
Galing kay ActionInfinity

Author - oh my gosh I honestly don't know how this chapter got to become so long. I am so proud of myself for doing 3,279 words!!

Melvia-ito

"If you refuse to hold still Rae we will be here all day. So please hold still." Klaus chuckled in my direction moving his paintbrush across the board since he was insisting on painting me before we bothered waking my mother and linking my life to his forever.

He had me sitting on one of the large coaches that was near the fireplace that had a burning fire in it even though this house full of vampires didn't get cold. My hair was slightly waving, falling down my shoulders with me wearing one of his shirts since I didn't have to hide the black darkness veins from him anymore, which was paired with some ripped jeans and some black combat boots. "I can't help it. In case you have forgotten I am used to having to live everyday on the run. So forgive me if I can't remain still for a portrait."

He shook his head, returning to focus on the painting smirking at me. "After today we will have all the time in the world. So where would you like to go first, love?"

"You're the one who has been alive for a thousand years. What was your favorite place in the universe?" I asked him to intertwine my hands together in my lap.

The hybrid paused his actions coming to stand in front of me tapping the paintbrush in the air like he really needed to think about it but he already knew. "New Orleans."

"Then that's where we shall go, together forever." I held up my pinky to him with a smirk on my face.

"Together forever." He declares looping his pinky around mine turning back to the painting grinning ear to ear hearing someone coming into the room. "What took you so long?"

Rebekah revealed a white oak stake from behind her back. "Alaric didn't want to hand over the stake. Luckily I'm quite the charmer."

Klaus asked her, sitting the brush down facing her. "That's it?"

Rebekah said back. "Last of the white oak stakes that can kill us. Do you want to do the honors, or shall I?" He takes it and throws it in the fireplace where I watched the stake burn in the heat of the flames knowing that he wouldn't have to worry about someone with the ability to kill him anymore.

"Pack your bags. We're leaving." He clasped his hands together walking over to me wrapping his arms around me from behind resting his chin on my shoulder. "Raelyn has picked our new home. New Orleans."

Rebekah knits her brows together at him."Today?"

Klaus lifted his head up slightly. "Why not? There's nothing keeping us here. We'll grab the doppelganger and be off by sunset. The only thing we must do is get Rae's mother to perform a little linking spell so that she can spend an eternity by my side."

"And goodbye to my psycho Coven trying to make me their leader. I say we deserve a beer after the spell." I raised my hands in the air, hearing Nik chuckle in my ear kissing the crown of my head.

Rebekah slumped her shoulders in frustration not wanting to leave yet. "But tonight's the decade dance."

Klaus sent her a look. "So?"

Rebekah dropped her hands at her sides. "So I'm head of the committee. We have to go."

Klaus grumbled nuzzling his head into my neck until I lightly pushed him so he would give his attention to his sister." I'm not going to any dance."

Rebekah fought him. "Caroline will be there and Rae deserves to say goodbye to her. She also deserves to spend one night at a school dance too."

Klaus grumbled not fazed. "That means nothing to me."

"Rae, will you help me out here. Work your magic on him please." Rebekah begged me knowing that I was her only hope of convincing him. "I have big plans for tonight. Just go for me."

Shifting around on the couch I drape my arms over his shoulder since he was now sitting behind me on the couch. "Nik, if you let us stay for the dance then she will be happy and leave us alone where we could...you know maybe get to the last base."

"Rae, we haven't talked about if you're even comfortable with that." He started to try and talk me out of it thinking that I wouldn't be ready to sleep with him. Since a few months ago I had very different feelings.

Playing with the dog tag necklace he wore, our gazes met where I saw his shoulders sigh in relief at my words. "Yes but that was before I knew I really got a chance to live. Now I am not afraid of anything that comes for us. So what do you say?"

Klaus shifted his gaze back to his sister, sending her a smile. "Ok, fine. One last hurrah."

"One last hurrah, Nik." Rebekah smiled leaving the room seconds after that.

Crawling off the couch I tugged him up to his feet by his arm where he joked through a smirk with me dragging him downstairs to the cellar. "So you're that eager are you, little siphon queen?"

"Not right now, crazy hybrid. We have to make sure I do not die from using my own magic. Did you find me a ring that would work?" I sent him a glare opening the door seeing that mother was still asleep from the spell I used on her.

Klaus reached into his back pocket dropping on a knee before me with a playful smile. "Will you link your life to mine, Raelyn Lane?"

"Yes I will." I smiled, letting him slide the ring on my left right finger holding it up where I could look at it. The ring was gold and had a small silver jewel in the center since I told him he didn't have to give me anything that was filled with tons of diamonds or anything. "Surgere."

My mother Eliza gasped sitting upright looking around the room in a panic just like last time seeing that I was there but she made a face at Klaus. "Rae....who the hell is he?"

"Mrs. Lane, May I introduce myself. I am Klaus Mikaelson. The original hybrid, half vampire and werewolf. I am also your daughter's boyfriend. Now we have a favor to ask of you. Can you do a spell that links her life force to mine forever?" He extended a hand down to her, helping her stand on her own in front of us.

She made a face focusing her attention on me rather than on him. "Look at your arms. The magic has gotten worse. Why didn't you wake me sooner?"

"Because she still doesn't trust you." Klaus told her, crossing his arms over his chest.

She rolled her eyes begging me while she tried to tug me towards the door by my forearm but I didn't budge. "We have to go sweetheart. I will find a witch who can reverse this."

"That's not what I want, mother. I will find a way to remove the dark magic from my body myself. But I can't do that until I am linked to an immortal life. And I chose my boyfriend Klaus. Now you can either help us or I can knock your ass out again!" I threatened her by getting up in her face.

Klaus smirked leaning against the doorway so proud and turned on at the same time. "There's my queen."

"Rae Rae, what happened to you. You weren't like this growing up. I mean you had a fighting spirit but not...this." My mother asked reaching up but I snagged her wrist.

"I was born with a fiery spirit, yes. But you dare have to ask what happened to me. You caused this. The paranoid mind and everything else. I never realized it until recently but all the true stubbornness came from Jaocb and me. We were both equally stupid children and now that combined into one person is more than anyone can handle. Now can we please get on with this spell so you can run off while I still care." I growled at her clutching my hands into fists at my side just wanting to be away from her now.

She dropped her gaze to the floor sitting back down and I followed her actions. "I'll need a knife, a cup and some candles please Mr. Mikaelson. This spell will require both your blood and my daughters." He vamped up the stairs and back down with what was she needed handing them to her.

"So what do I - uh we have to do here?" I questioned her twirling the ring on my finger where she noticed it.

"Is that the ring you want to use. Place it on the ground then cut your palm and drop some blood on it." Nodding, I followed her instructions sitting the jewelry in the middle of our circle, grabbing the blade and drawing some blood. The red liquid dripping began staining the ring. "Now Klaus you do the same with your blood and then you each take my hand holding hands with one another."

Klaus raised his wrist up to his mouth opening a wound on it letting his blood drip onto mine and the ring he got me. "If you hurt her or betray us I will hunt down everyone that you love besides her."

"Nik, I think we've made our threats clear enough." I warned him, placing one hand in his and my other in my mothers.

As soon as she began chanting the spell that was in one of Esther's grimoire that was labeled as the original linking spell used on her children we watched the pill of blood become as one and then transform into a circle around the ring itself. "Phasmatos ex loser exis pa unas animotos. Phasmatos di conjunctions, sol facto dos mand. Phasmatos ex loser exis pa unas animotos. Di conjuncto sol facto. Phasmatos de vos mand." The candles burst up in flames with her finishing the chant causing the ring to grow brighter and then have the light fade from it. "Phasmatos tribum, melan veras raddiam, onu pavadus ponemus....there that should do it. You two are now linked together."

Klaus picked up the ring sliding it back on my finger softly saying. "Do a spell, Rae and see if it works."

"Okay um...inviseque." I shut my eyes seeing that Klaus and my mother both shared the same confused look until I returned meaning that I had turned invisible. Looking at my arm the vein was still there but it was very faint and I didn't feel as much pain as before. "It works. Thank you, mother." Wrapping my arms around her in a hug we head for the door.

Klaus paused in the doorway nodding to her. "Thank you, Mrs. Lane. I won't forget you for your help." He vamped away following me off so we could get ready for the dance tonight.

He had put on an all white suit and tie. He had given me a red dress with my hair thrown up in a bun. I had paired it with some white flats wearing the blue jewelry necklace and the new linking ring. We walked into the dance hand and hand until Caroline noticed us separating herself from Tyler embracing me in a hug. "Oh my gosh Rae. Thank gosh you're okay. I have missed you."

"I've missed you too, Care." I hugged her back knowing that I have been busy with Jo and not spending time with her or Rebekah as much as I wished.

She broke the hug holding my hands in hers noticing the ring on my left one. "Wait a second. Are you two engaged already?"

"We could be in the very near future." Klaus smirked beside me.

Squeezing her hands I corrected him before he mace the blonde before me completely flip out. "No we're not. It's a ring that connects me to his immortal life force. So that when I use my magic I shouldn't die since I still have Esther's consumed magic inside me."

"Well that's a good idea. I don't want to lose one of my friends. I really like you, Raelyn." She smiled.

I grinned back. "I do the same about you, Caroline."

Klaus tapped my shoulders offering me his hand tugging me away from the blonde vampire girl. "Care to dance, siphon queen." Putting our hands together when got on the dance floor where he twirled me underneath his arm.

"What's that smirk for?" I asked spinning back into his arms seeing that he was smirking at me.

"You would have loved the 1920s, Raelyn. Girls were reckless, sexy, fun. They literally used to dance until they dropped." He chuckled when we spun around in his a few circles, smiling.

I raised our hands into the air finally being able twirl him out and back into my chest with him brushing our noses up against each other. "You must show me all the eras you enjoyed the most."

"And I will gladly do so." He lifted his gaze up scanning the crowd. "It's odd that I haven't seen Rebekah yet."

Glancing over my shoulder I agreed with him. "Yeah it is. Maybe she is trying to be fashionably late."

A Few hours that wasn't the case when we still hadn't seen her. "Rebekah, call me back immediately. I only came to this ridiculous dance because you begged me to, and now you're nowhere to be found," Klaus grumbled into the phone until we stop in front of a barrier of salt that surrounded the school trapping us all inside. "What is this?"

Stefan came up behind us. "Your mother's back."

A boy named Jamie that was Bonnie's date. "She does this all the time, right?"

Klaus grumbled standing beside me. "What's taking so long? All boundary spells have a loophole."

Matt enters the room. "People are walking right out of the dance, past the barrier."

Jeremy pointed out. "Well, if Matt and I can leave, we could stop Esther ourselves. We just gotta find out where she is."

Stefan said back. "su1c1de, Jeremy."

Klaus rushes toward Jamie and strangles him by his throat. "Su1c1de would be disappointing me. Now work your magic, witch, or I'll start killing people you fancy."

Bonnie begged him standing in front of a table of candles. "Let him go."

Klaus snarled in his throat. "Not until you get us out of here."

Snapping my fingers I finally got sn idea placing my hand on his shoulder. "Hang on. I think I can siphon it away. If I was able to take away your mother's power then the same should apply here."

"Fine. We'll try that." He released the boy from his grip where he gasped for breath.

Klaus and I walked back outside where we stopped at the edge of the salt. He intertwined his hand with mine where I began siphon him. Lowering myself down onto placing my freehand on the salt sucking in a breath seeing my other hand turning red. The veins on my arms began to turn darker but Klaus took a breath seeing that they disappeared as quickly as they came seconds before the barrier spell completely broke. "Try it now, Nik." He moved one foot forward being able to step over.

"Now we find my mother, Raelyn." He declares vamling us off in her direction. Looking around it was completely dark and he walked forward smacking into another wall but I was able to walk forward. "Go on Rae. I'll be here."

Sneaking around the corners I could hear Esther talking to Elena. "He'll wake soon. When he does, he may for a time be his old self. If so, you can say your good-byes before his transition is complete."

Elena told the witch. "You said you wanted to undo the evil that you created, but this this is just as evil."

"Alaric will never be what my children became. I have granted him enough power to complete his task. Then when the time is right, he will die." Esther explained.

Elena raised a brow. "How, if he's immortal?"

Esther reassured her. "All you need to know is that when this is over, we will have rid the earth of vampires once and for all."

Elena points out. "Yeah, but you'll be killing the good along with the bad. You're no better than Klaus."

Esther raised a brow at her making a good point. "Am I not? I desire a world where you and your loved ones will not suffer at the hands of vampires, like your aunt Jenna did."

I heard someone walking my direction where I spun around getting into a fighting stance seeing Matt and Jeremy coming towards me with weapons. "Raelyn, what are you doing here?"

"Coming to take down Esther. You guys shouldn't be here." I warned them by grabbing my necklace, feeling that I was able to draw magic from my new ring.

"We're here to help." Matt said drawing a gun. He moved forward and I closed my eyes doing the disappearing spell so she wouldn't expect me and only see them.

Matt warned her holding up a gun breaking through the tree line. "Don't move."

Jeremy is there too with a crossbow. "Where is Elena?"

Elena gasped. "Jeremy?!"

Jeremy told the witch. "Let her go."

Esther noticed them glaring at the boys. "How foolish of you to risk your lives in defense of those who will kill you. But if that is your choice..." She raises her hands. Their weapons turn against each other.

Jeremy panicked watching his crossbow move. "Matt. Matt, drop your gun!"

Matt shouted back. "I can't. I'm not controlling it."

Elena begged her. "Esther, stop it!"

"You all aren't strong enough to stop me - urgh!" The original witch groaned when I appeared behind her placing my hands on the sides of her head siphoning her. She spun around where I dropped my hands stepping away from her. "So the abomination witch is still alive. I must say I am impressed. But you won't make it out of this now that I have turned the history teacher into a much stronger hunter."

Raising both my hands directly at her I began chanting feeling the wind blowing my hair in front of my eyes. ""Magia tollux de terras......Magia tollux de terras."

"Urgh ... .you monsterious...siphon!" Esther grunted, grabbing her head almost dropping on her knees in agony.

I bared my teeth together feeling some blood falling from my nose but I wasn't on the verge of passing out like before. Clutching my hands closer to closing into a fist I kept chanting adding a new addition to the spell. "Magia tollux de terras......Magia tollux de terras. Orbios rutai filio. Orbios rutai filio.... Magia tollux de terras......Magia tollux de terras. Orbios rutai filio!"

"No! That is impossible. You can't take my magic girl....someday there will be someone stronger than you!" She collapsed onto the ground with me gasping harshly feeling her power get launched into my body.

I went down on my hands and knees throwing my hair in front of my eyes struggling for breath. "Next time you make a new vampire hunter. Don't immediately give him a weapon." Alaric arrives behind her and kills her.

He frantically looked around seeing everything before him then focused on Elena who was bleeding from her wrist. "Oh god. Where's my ring? Tell me what happened." After that point Alaric Saltzman would shortly die.

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

108K 3.1K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
492K 9.9K 38
After the incident is 1864 everyone in mystic falls including the Salvatore brothers assumed their youngest sister was dead. She had fled the town to...
71.9K 2.1K 42
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐚�...
253K 4.9K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...