Oneshots [seongsang]

By JPrince24

Bunch of Seongsang stories (Seonghwa + Yeosang) from Ateez. I mostly write on yeosangs pov - If there's sid... More

Blue Butterfly
The magic crown
Power of the Wave
KQ University 1.0
KQ University 2.0
Blue snow
The Real Academy
Old friend
Turbulence
Under the mistletoe
Prom?
Behind the white mask
Hidden Identity
Hidden Identity 2
Disco Pang Pang
7 days
In another Life
In another Life 2.0
Debut
Night Schedule
The podcast
New hairstyle, new self
Our Summer
I found you
Our little moment
Night shift
Night Market
Let's stop Sasængs
tiktok challenge
Sofa Stream
first crush
Makeup model
Your voice
Blue bird
First Snow
Twenty two
His first life
The Rockstar
The Rockstar pt2
The Accident
Falling on you
Sea troubles

We Race

259 14 1
By JPrince24

It was around 1 in the morning when Yeosang, along with Yunho and Mingi, woke up to get ready. All three lived together in an apartment near the university. They were Ace students, had the best grades, were in good terms with everyone and everything. Though, at night, they became who they really are.

"Got the keys?" Asked Mingi, taking his leather jacket out.

"Got em all. Are you ready?" Yunho responded.

"All ready, let's go." Answered Yeosang.

All three walked to the garage, where they put on their jackets, walked to their bikes, put the helmets on, and made their way out.

A few minutes later, they arrived at a place near the highway. A race was about to begin there, and the three guys were ready to participate.

Once parked on the starting line, they get greeted by their friends.

"Yeo! Nice jacket, is it new? I love it, " asked Wooyoung, a very good friend from the black haired. Both have been friends for over 10 years.

"Thanks, Woo. Yeah, it's new, designed by Blue bird, it's a unique design made for me."
Both friends started chatting for a bit before a bell rang, which was for the race to begin.

"Oh, by the way, today I brought Hwa, that guy you once found so 'elegant' at the race from a month ago. He's here to race, too, and if you want, I can make you guys." Wooyoung got shutted by San, his boyfriend, dragging him to the starting line.

"Saved so close." Yunho stated from his spot, next to Yeosang.

"Don't say anything, or I won't help you with adopting a dog." Yeosang said as an excuse to hide his sudden blush from his friend who got dragged away.

"Yeah, yeah." Chuckled Yunho.

'On your marks, ready.....'

Everyone had their helmets on, secured. All bikes were ready to run. One last check on the earpods, which were used just for emergencies.

"3............2...........1.........Go!"

A woman swung a flag to the ground, and all bikers began the race.

Yeosang went up to 200km/h in seconds. The highway was almost empty since it was so late. He was yet behind 8 other bikers. The route they had to do was till the bridge that was the furthest point of the city and comeback. On the way, Yeosang was smoothly driving, taking over other bikers.

He drove on the big bridge, to the other side, there was a point where they had to stop a bit to make a U-turn. That stopped him a bit, but he overtook again. When he was over the bridge again, though the helmet, he spotted the lights from police cars. It wasn't just one, but there were about 5 cars that pulled up, once Yeosang spotted them. To distract the officers, he decided fast and changed the route, to drive into the city, passing in front of the cars so they'd follow him, which actually happened.

Yeosang drove, taking turns in corners to lose the police. It took around 10 minutes, when he thought he had lost them, but a car appeared in front of him. As he tried to drive back, another police car appeared to his exit.
In a stretch moment, Yeosang drove off to a corridor where normally vehicles don't drive through. He was running out of ideas.

"Hey Yeosang? It's me, Yunho, where are you?" Yunho was talking to Yeosang through the earpod.

"Yunho, I need the teams help. I'm being chased by the police." Yeosang answered as he stopped by a small park side, turned off the bike, and tried to hide in the dark spots.

"What! Tell us where you are right now, we will be there as soon as possible." Said Yunho.

"Thanks, I'm right now by a park in..... JeongDeong. Oh shit, I see the police lights. I'll try to hide for now." Said Yeosang. He was about to drive off again when an officer grabbed him by surprise.  Without thinking, Yeosang stepped on the man's foot and began to run away.

"Hey! Stop right there! You kid."

Yeosang was now being chased by 3 officers, and he could hear the cars alarm going off near.

"Yunho yah, how far are you?" Yeo tried to communicate with his friend and somehow ended on a street with a dead end. "You gotta be kidding me..."

"Yeosang? San and his team are somewhere by your area since they were close. Are you okay?" Yunho responded. He sounded like he was running.

"I found a dead end... oh shit, and the police officers are here..."

As Yeosang was about to give up, since the officers were surrounding him. A bike sound was heard, and a biker appeared at the end of the hallway. The person drove towards the officers who stepped aside to make the mysterious person stop just in front of Yeosang.

"Get on, quick." Said that person.

Yeosang didn't had to think twice before he jumped to sit behind the guy. And before the police could stop them, they drove off almost at the speed of light.

"I got him." Yeosang heard the guy say through his helmet.

"Your friend got your bike, I'll take you back to the finish line if you want." Said the guy once he slowed down and parked in a quiet neighborhood.

"Oh, thank you. Could I get your name, though? I think I've heard your voice before, but I can't recall where." Asked Yeosang as he took off his helmet to meet his savor. "You saved me from a big one, thank you."

"No worries. Racers call me S.H. but you can call me Hwa if you want." The other guy also took off his helmet, and Yeosang was stunned to his no other than the guy he felt things for the first time he saw him.

"Oh, it's you. I mean- It's nice to meet you, I'm Yeosang. Uhm, if you're not busy right now, could we grab something from a 7 eleven?" Asked Yeosang. He took the courage he usually doesn't even have to ask to classmates, but now to his crush?

"Yeah, sure. Let's grab something for everyone." Responded Hwa.

"Everyone? who else?" Yeosang asked.

"Well, your team, as well as mine, so you guys can know each other a bit more, and so can we too. Shall we?"

Hwa and Yeosang got on the bike once again and drove to a 7 eleven to grab instant noodles as well as some ice teas. On the way to the meet-up, they drove to Sans and Wooyoungs apartment, Yeosang held onto the others' waist strong since he was holding to the food bags. Little did both know that they liked that feeling.

On the arrival, they were greeted by everyone, and Wooyoung didn't stop smirking since he saw the two arrive together.

After eating and chatting, Mingi and Yunho drove home first, both in Yeosangs bike, since they drove to Woosans apartment with it.

"Get yourself a taxi or stay the night. You owe me one." Said Yunho, taking out his tongue and driving away with Mingi.

"Ah... I guess I'll call a taxi." Sighed.

"I can take you back if you don't mind. And if you want, we can make it before your roommates." Said Seonghwa handing over a helmet to Yeosang.

He gladly agreed, jumped on the bike, held on tight onto the older waist, putting his head over the other's shoulder.

It was true, they arrived at the apartment door really fast, before the other two arrived.

"Can I have your phone number? You know, to be in contact for other races or just to maybe hang out sometime?" Asked Yeosang once he took out his helmet and stepped out the bike.

"Yeah, sure. Call me when you want, and we can do more night drives. Just the two of us. How does that sound?" Said Seonghwa handing Yeosang his phone back.

"Yeah, I'd like that. Have a good night, Hwa."

"See you around, cutie." Like that, Seonghwa got on his bike, and when he began to drive off, Yunho and Mingi arrived in Yeosangs bike.

"Am I seeing a ghost, or how is that you're here?" Asked Mingi too stunned.

"You guys are too slow. That's what it is. Let's go home... do you know the sun is rising and we have class today? Means no sleep."

"Omg, we have an English test, I forgot!" Mingi complained.

"Can't wait to reach my bed..."

___________________________
THE END.

Seongsang bikers are my new obsession. And the comeback is so close. I love everything.

Thank you for reading! Now I'm thinking to make a story based of a kdrama I've seen recently.

See you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 3.5K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...
3.7K 55 27
Ateez imagines. Multiple topics and fun moments. Mostly fluff and angst with a sprinkle of smut cuz I'm not good at writing
7.8K 88 12
One shot scenarios and reactions of the ATEEZ members. I also post these stories on my Instagram account: @a.tease_fics
16.8K 150 10
Different scenarios with Ateez and your their girlfriend. How will these play out?✨