ᴅᴏᴠᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ⋆

By -LIXSTARRZ

{ᴛᴇɴʏᴀ ɪɪᴅᴀ} ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʏ/ɴ ɢɪᴠᴇꜱ ɪɪᴅᴀ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ : 5/5/23 ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ : ? #1 ɪɴ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʏɴ • 11-2... More

info
prologue
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

5

574 32 11
By -LIXSTARRZ

"PUSSY IS SO UNDEFEATED, LETS AMEN TO THAT"

*:.. o(5)o ..:*

"Don't lie to me. Who. Sent. You.?" Tensei says crouching down to the buff guy tied to the chair in the middle of the uncomfortably large garage.

Tenya stands behind Tensei, ready to blow the guy's brains out at his brother's command.

The man still wouldn't talk, instead, he spat in Tensei's face. Tensei landed a punch on his face immediately after.

Tenya cocks the gun and holds it at the guy's head. "It'd be better if you talked. Isn't your wife at home waiting on you?" Tenya says smirking.

The man's cocky smile falters and he looks Tenya in the eye for once.

"Fucking fine...I was sent by one of Kai's men to kill you. They all know you killed him. And they're after you." he says looking directly at Tensei.

Tenya looks at his brother who had a malicious smirk on his face. "Well, big boy. Tell your superiors I'll be waiting on them," he says poking the middle of his forehead with his own gun.

"Beat him up real good, then take him home. Let's go Tenya." Tensei says walking towards the exit.

Tenya gives the guy one final look before following behind his brother. When they get outside, Tenya harshly grabs Tensei's shoulder.

"Hey, don't you think you should be more cautious? This isn't something to play around about. Kai was a powerful man and he's still powerful even if he is dead."

"Those prissy office men won't lay a damn finger on me. They'll get some lowlife gangster to do their dirty work. And even then, that's light work."

"You have a wedding coming up Tensei."

"And? It's a planned marriage."

"You know you fell in love with her. Stop trying to act as if you didn't. And how do you know they won't sneak into your wedding and try to kill you then?"

"It'll be heavily guarded."

"Tens-"

"Stop being paranoid Tenya! Everything will be fine. No one going to get hurt. We will be fine. If anything, you need to worry about that girlfriend of yours."

"Y/N? She's not my girlf-"

"Good, great. You can't be with her. She can be your little plaything for now bu-"

"Don't call her that."

"Fine. Your little crush for now. But, don't let it go further than that."

"The reason being..."

"I...I'll tell you another time. We need to get home, it's almost five in the fucking morning."

Tenya nods and they make their way to the car.

Tenya climbs into his bed, showered and dressed in comfy clothes. He picks his phone up and sees it's six o'clock in the morning.

He'd been debating on if he should still call Y/N or not. He feels terrible that she might've been awake waiting for his call. But, he secretly hoped she fell asleep while waiting.

He decides to still call, just to show that he hadn't forgotten what she'd asked of him.

The phone rings three times and Y/N surprisingly picks up.

"You finally called," she says with a groggy voice.

"I really hope you haven't been up this whole time, angel."

"I just fell asleep. I thought you forgot."

"Never. I had something to take care of. But you were on my mind the whole entire time."

Y/N lets out a sleepy chuckle, followed by a yawn.

"Let's go to sleep okay?" Iida says plugging his phone in and setting it next to him on the bed.

"On the phone?" she asks.

"Yeah. Only if you want to though."

"Mmhm. I can barely keep my eyes open anyway."

He smiles and tucks himself into his covers.

"Goodnight, Y/N."

" 'Night, Tenya." she kisses the phone and then she's out like a light seconds after.

He smiles, falling asleep shortly after.

Timeskip

Y/N walks into the office not feeling herself. She had prominent eye bags, her hair was not looking as good as it usually did, and her posture was terrible. She even wore Crocs instead of heels today.

She walks directly into Ms. Flores's office to see her looking just as dishevelled as she did.

"Y/N. How are you feeling? Have you seen the news?" she says looking at her wide-eyed.

Y/N raises an eyebrow and finally sees Ms. Flores's red eyes.

"Are you okay, Ms.Flores?" she asks coming to stand by her side.

"Yeah. I've just been so torn up over the news. H-how are you feeling?"

"What news?"

"Your father is missing."

Y/N makes a look of disbelief. She suddenly feels a sick feeling in her stomach.

"S-since when?"

"It's been a week. I tried calling and texting. Seeing if anyone spotted him. Nothing. So I filed a missing person report."

"O-oh. And it's just been a week right?"

"Yeah."

"Well...maybe he'll show up. I mean he is a weirdo," she says trying to reassure herself more than Ms.Flores.

"Maybe...why don't you take the day off Y/N. You look pretty sick."

"I was up late. I got an hour of sleep."

"Yeah go home. I'll have Kaminari cover for you. You'll probably have to treat him to some coffee in exchange though."

Y/N sighs and nods. "That's okay with me. I'll be back feeling better tomorrow."

"Alright, honey. Get lots of rest. No drinking with my alcoholic daughter."

Y/N laughs and nods. "Yes ma'am."

She bows and exits her office. As she walks, everyone seems to be distracted by their phones.

She pulls out her own phone and sees his face all over social media. Y/N received lots of notifications from people she didn't even recall giving her number to.

Publicity like this meant there was bound to be paparazzi outside her job. She sighed at the thought of having to fight her way to her car. She wasn't in the mood for it today.

She suddenly receives a call from Kiya, picking it up instantly.

"Hey, you need a ride?"

"Yeah. Just til everything cools off."

"Well, I'm outside. Need me to get out?"

"No. I'll be alright," she says standing in front of the entrance where the paparazzi begin to gather.

"I'm about to sprint to your car like it's a damn marathon Kiy," Y/N says putting her Crocs in sports mode.

"Don't fall. That would be terrible to see on the internet."

"I was in track for a reason. And I won state for another reason."

"No need to brag. Just hurry up."

"Alright. Here I go." Y/N bursts through the large glass doors immediately catching the eyes of the paparazzi. Some of them start snapping pictures, the others began chasing after Y/N.

Kiya had the passenger seat door open, signalling Y/N to hurry the hell up. She's nearly there when she trips over a small rock. It's not enough to make her fall though.

She finally makes it to the car and slams the door shut behind her. Kiya immediately takes off.

"Holy shit," Y/N says trying to catch her breath.

"That's definitely gonna be all over the internet."

"I'm one hundred percent okay with that. I'm ready for the jokes," she says pulling her hair back into a ponytail.

"Wanna get food?

"Yes please."

"I have no idea what I want. There's so much to choose from." Kiya says as her eyes dart all over the menu.

"I want this strawberry banana french toast real bad. It's calling my name."

"Ugh, we're gonna have to go on a walk after this. All these damn calories."

"The water will balance it out," Y/N says taking a sip of her drink.

"Should I get the breakfast sampler with beignets or the cranberry waffles?"

"Definitely not no damn cranberry waffles."

"Ugh. Ito, you're so fucking judgemental."

"No, you're just weird. Hurry up and pick something so I can go order for us."

"Just get me the breakfast sampler with beignets. Now please."

"Don't demand me bitch." Despite Y/N saying this, she stands up from the table and goes up to the counter.

She takes a seat next to a man who looked a little familiar. She gets a good look at him and sees it's Tenya's brother.

Tensei looks at her and rolls his eyes. "The hell are you doing here?"

"Um getting food obviously. The attitude is unnecessary considering the fact we've never had a conversation."

"It'd be great if it stayed that way."

"Fine with me. Tenya's the better brother anyway."

"Let's get something straight. You and Tenya will never be anything more than just friends, maybe friends with benefits. It'd be better if you had just stayed away from him anyway."

"Excuse me?"

"Exactly as I said. Stay the hell away from my brother, if you know what's good for you."

"And if I don't?"

"You'll die." he puts simply.

"Wha-"

"If you value your life. You'll stay away from him. Capeesh?"

"You put no fear in my heart," she says standing up from the bar.

Y/N walks back over to the table. "Did you order for us?" Kiya asks.

"No. Let's eat somewhere else. My treat." she says with obvious annoyance in her voice.

"Fine by me," Kiya says standing from the table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997K 19.4K 49
(Complete) ;;;;;;;;;;;;)))))))))))) Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA
625K 18.8K 30
❝𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑'𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒.❞ ❝𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑�...
366K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh 𝘆/𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘂.𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘄𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 �...