Toxic Relationship With Tony...

By Kal_RDJ

Being in a relationship with Tony Stark is what every woman dreams of. But is it really as dreamy as it sound... More

Part 1 - Toxic
Part 2 - Attention
Part 3 - The Only One
Part 4 - Credit Cards & Broken Hearts
Part 5 - The Event (1)
Part 6 - The Event (2)
Part 7 - Dinner Night
Part 8 - Disobeying
Part 9 - Step Forward
Part 10 - Playing Dirty
Part 11 - Accident
Part 12 - Just Work
Part 13 - Comfort
Part 14 - I Need You
Part 15 - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
Part 16 - What a Shame
Part 17 - Bad Blood
Part 18 - Gut Feeling
Part 19 - Sour Times
Part 20 - Cry Me A River
Part 21 - Beat It
Part 22 - Struggling
Part 23 - Another Day
Part 24 - Don't Blame Me
Part 25 - Miss You
Part 26 - The Conference
Part 27 - The After Party
Part 28 - Better Now
Part 29 - Coffee
Part 30 - Pool Party
Part 31 - Jealous
Part 32 - Only Us
Part 33 - Reality
Part 34 - Get Used To It
Part 35 - Marks On My Neck
Part 36 - Evidence
Part 37 - Can't Get You Out Of My Head
Part 38 - Morning After Dark
Part 39 - V.I.P.
Part 40 - Lunch Party
Part 41 - Slow Hands
Part 42 - Middle Of The Night
Part 43 - Tongue-Tied
Part 44 - Paranoid Eyes
Part 45 - Interview With The Prince
Part 46 - Disconnected
Part 47 - Hotline Bling
Part 48 - The Breakfast Club
Part 50 - Sorry

Part 49 - Sweat

508 27 11
By Kal_RDJ

Another beautiful morning. Very peaceful and relaxing. The sun has risen, casting a warm glow. The sky has a perfect shade with some fluffy clouds all around it. Tony was the first to wake up, just like most of the time. But, instead of getting up and leaving you behind, this time he stayed, waiting for you to also wake up.

His big brown eyes look at you and unconsciously a warm smile is written on his lips. He can't help but admire how beautiful you are as you sleep, how calm your breathing sounds and how peaceful you look. Despite his big efforts, he can't stop himself from waking you up, but in a cute way.

He leans over at you and places a gentle kiss on your forehead. He notices how your eyes start moving and moves back slightly, resting his head on his bent arm. You eventually wake up and open your eyes, facing the most heartwarming sight you could have. Tony, as sharp as ever, his eyes filled with love and happiness even if it's just early in the morning.

"Good morning, baby" he says.

"Good morning, handsome" you stretch your arms and turn on your side to face him better.

"How did you sleep?" he asks.

"I slept great, I can't believe I'm enjoying two days of rest in a row" you chuckle.

"Yeah, me too. But that's a good thing to happen every once in a while, isn't it?" he asks rhetorically.

"I couldn't agree more" you nod.

"Remember that surprise I told you about yesterday?" he looks into your eyes.

"It's been running through my head ever since" you admit.

"It's time to let you know" he smiles.

"Is the surprise something big?" you bite your lip and push your body up against his.

You hear him breathe out heavily and see him gulp as you manage to bring your body to lay on top of his.

"Trust me, with those shorts you're wearing, it would be the biggest" he says deeply.

"But?" you can sense that there's something holding him back.

"I'm committed to being romantic today, and believe me, if I get my hands on you right now... I won't be romantic at all" he almost whispers.

"I wouldn't have a problem with that" you hide your head between his chest and neck, planting kisses on it.

"I know that... very well" his hands travel up your legs, all the way until they reach your shorts.

He squeezes your cheeks and closes his eyes in pleasure as he feels you kissing him and grinding against him.

"But we're going to be late if we get started" he gets serious.

"What's with all that self control, Mr. Stark?" you're amazed.

"I just want everything to go according to plan" he says sincerely.

"Okay" you look in his eyes and nod.

"Let's get ready" he suggests.

"What should I wear?" you ask.

"Doesn't matter, you're going to take it off anyway" he says casually.

You raise your eyebrows in confusion. Wasn't he just implying no sex?

"I don't mean THAT" he quickly corrects himself.

"What do you mean then?" you crease your eyebrows.

"Just wear something casual, you'll see" he replies.

"Yes, sir" you say before you both get off the bed.

You weren't sure what to pick to wear but after some thinking and some help from Tony you chose a light dress that's reminding you of summer. Now that the weather is nice it's an opportunity to wear this kind of dresses. And of course it gets even better when Tony wears his summer clothing too, matching your vibes just like now.

"You look gorgeous" he comments, placing a kiss on the back of your palm.

"Thank you, so do you" you smile widely.

He smiles and takes you by the hand to lead you to the car. He helps you in first and then goes over to his side of the car, the driver's seat. You let him drive you to the place he has in mind without interrupting and you were rewarded.

"Oh my God" you gasp.

"All for ourselves, honey" his hand rests over your inner thigh and he kisses your cheek softly.

"Just us?" your eyes get wide open.

"Yes, I want you to enjoy this as much as possible" he squeezes you tighter with his hand.

"You're something else" you giggle and turn your face his way to peck his lips.

Your eyes then turn to look at the most luxurious spa in town, which is reserved for only the two of you for today. A spa day after all these difficult weeks sounds like a dream come true. Especially with Tony joining you in this experience.

The moment you step in the building you're overwhelmed by the beautiful scents of essential oils and aromas. A few workers quickly greet you and show you the way to the changing room where you can both change into the robes and slippers they're providing you.

"This is going to be perfect, I just know it" you giggle enthusiastically.

Tony doesn't say anything back, instead he looks at you with a pretty smile and pulls you into him so that he can kiss the side of your head. At first you stay in the lounge as you wait for everything to be set. You get to drink some tea and enjoy each other's company, feeling all kinds of relaxation.

The day starts with a couple's massage, something you haven't tried together before. Two different therapists are in the room with you, giving you both a very skilled massage and getting rid of all the tension from your bodies. You chit chat during this whole time but it's frequently interrupted by your need to groan in pleasure.

After around an hour, you move on to the next activity which is only for the two of you. You are free to enjoy the saunas for as long as you like and that's what you do. Tony has booked the place for the whole day so there's no reason to rush.

"This feels so good" you throw your head back and enjoy the hot temperature.

"This is definitely something we need to do more often" he agrees with you and also relaxes his body.

Both your bodies are sweating a lot and you're both enjoying it. It's like all the hard work and lack of sleep you've been through these last few weeks are starting to be healed. Maybe the sight of Tony's half naked and sweaty body is making things better, you can't stop yourself from looking at him.

"I'm blushing" he teases you when he notices, with a proud grin on his lips.

"Like you aren't doing the same" you chuckle, being very well aware of his little looks at your body.

"Never said I wasn't" he smiles.

"I think I'm getting a little too hot in here, mind if we move on?" you ask him.

"Oh, you're getting too hot?" he bites his lip.

"Stop it" you laugh, understanding his tone.

"What?" he acts innocent.

"You know what" you raise your eyebrows.

He looks around for a bit and then turns back to look at you again. You can read the curiosity in his eyes, it's clear as day.

"Do you think there are cameras in here?" he asks.

"Tony!" you say loudly.

"I'm joking, I'm joking" he laughs.

"You better be" you say.

"Let's go cool ourselves down" he moves his body right next to yours.

You nod but before either of you stands up, you make sure to kiss each other slowly to express your love and calmness. Outside the sauna there are the showers that you first use to lower your body temperatures, and after that you go to the next activity. This is nothing other than a very luxury pool, waiting for the two of you to enjoy.

Tony gets in first and you quickly follow him. The water doesn't make it hard for you to enter, it's at a perfect temperature. The spa has a breathtaking view, which is most understandable when you're using the pool. The location is amazing and making the experience multiple times better.

"Here are your drinks" a waitress appears with two drinks.

"Thank you" Tony uses his arms to get out of the pool with ease and help her out by taking them in his hands.

He makes a whole mess with the water as he steps out but no one would ever complain about it. Mostly because he's Tony Stark, but also because that sight of him doing that move is such an eye candy.

She leaves and Tony makes sure to put the drinks next to the pool before he jumps inside it again. He swims all the way to you and on his way out he pushes you backwards until you reach the wall. Water is slipping on his face from his hair but that doesn't stop him from keeping his eyes open to look deep into yours.

"When did you even manage to order the drinks?" you ask, surprised.

"You know me, I'm smooth like that" he jokes.

"Trust me, I know" you agree and wrap your arms around his neck.

You use this opportunity to connect your lips one more time, this time more passionately that the others before. You even wrap your legs around his waist and he slips his hands on your hips to squeeze you with lust.

"We should really start the drinks before we get too carried away" you say against his lips.

"Right" he agrees, hiding his face under yours to kiss your neck.

"Tony!" you giggle.

"Alright, alright" he takes a step back and proceeds to swim to where your drinks are.

He carefully brings them back to you and you both let out satisfying noises when you taste the first sips.

"God, I love this" you comment about your drink.

"I knew you would appreciate a nice cocktail now that the summer is starting" he replies.

"You know me so well" you lean into him and peck his lips.

After finishing your drinks and waiting on your sun beds to dry, you decided it was time for your last activities. First, you took a shower to clean yourselves up. Then, you moved into the same room and professionals joined you to offer you a nice facial and a manicure, while Tony enjoyed a facial as well and a beard grooming.

You thanked everyone and went back home together. Your moods are wonderful and the atmosphere around you is the best that has been lately. You had already dined together at home when you found each other in your bedroom.

"This day has been truly magical, thank you" you hug him warmly to show your gratitude.

"You're welcome, baby" he hugs you back.

"I love you so much" you express your love to him and look up at him to initiate a kiss.

"I love you, too" he follows your lead and kisses your lips.

You're staying in each other's arms and slightly moving from left to right when he breaks the silence to speak again.

"So, was this weekend romantic enough for you to forget about your ex?" he asks.

"Excuse me?" you gasp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703K 24.8K 59
What was supposed to be a one-night-stand with Tony Stark turns into something more. Tony Stark x Female Reader
140K 3.8K 49
(Y/N) (L/N), a normal girl who's life is just 'normal' might say. She's been living in a world of intertwined souls. A world where souls are the rea...
Forever By Ava

Fanfiction

1.3K 62 14
Peter had never been in a relationship before. It was a new feeling, it was perfect. Until it wasn't. Not that it mattered though, he thought it was...
169K 4.1K 75
Nathalie is a strong and independent woman. She has always been her family's savior . Rough times back at home made her decide to try her luck to wor...