✅️ Gemini Runaway

By ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... More

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

My Life Or Theirs

700 29 6
By ActionInfinity

Rubbing the sleep from my eyes I stretched my arms and legs out blinking a few times before rolling over onto my side screaming lightly seeing Nik laying beside me intensely staring. "Ah! Klaus, what is wrong with you. Why do you have to be a stalker?"

"Apparently I need to be one when my girlfriend is keeping secrets from me. But how about we start this over. Good morning Rae, did you sleep well last night?" He asked me not moving from his spot on the bed.

Sitting upright a little I made a face at him trying to lie to the hybrid in front of me. "What are you talking about? I didn't lie about anything?"

"I may not be able to compel it out of you, Raelyn. But I will find ways to get you to tell me the truth somehow." He threatened me with those blue eyes reaching for my wrist.

Yanking my wrist away from him I scotted away holding in my breath knowing that he could hear my heartbeat if I wasn't careful. "There's nothing going on, Nik. And you would never hurt me. I don't believe in your heart to."

"Maybe so...but how do you explain these?" He vamped me onto my back pinning my wrists above my head pulling down the sleeves of my sleep shirt bringing the veins to his view.

My gaze met his eyes where I finally released the breath I was holding in. "I can explain..."

"Please do, love. You've got exactly five seconds before I go hunting down your witch cousin and find a way to make her tell me." He growls in my face flashing me his werewolf eyes.

Shifting my body around I grunted not being able to break away from his grip so I huffed sending him a look. "Nik, if you let me go I'll tell you everything I know alright."

"Fine. You better not be lying to me." He released my wrists letting me sit up and he sat in front of me waiting for me to start talking.

Rolling my shoulders I clasp my hands together in my lap rolling up my sleeves so he could see the veins again. Scanning my gaze down my arms I noticed that the veins started at my wrist and kept going up from there. "They started appearing when I siphoned the ritual spell your mother was using to kill you all. I thought they would go away but they didn't and now every time I use my magic at all more appear. I'm sorry for not telling you but I went to Jo first thinking she would have a fix."

"And did she have a solution?" He asked, scanning his eyes over the black lines turning his hands into fists trying to not lose his temper.

Reaching up for my necklace I needed to make it a tasliment before things got out of hand like they did with Esther. "She did."

"Well cough it up love." He declared throwing a hand out my direction.

Dropping my hand I sighed in annoyance at his tone. "Don't get angry with me or I'll never tell you. She told me that she couldn't find any other solution except to have another siphon remove it from me and then we could place the dark magic into something else."

"Brilliant, then we need to go look for someone from your Coven and force them to help." He rose to his feet turning towards the door.

Shutting my eyes I raised my voice clutching my hands into fists. "Klaus stop. We're not contacting anyone in my Coven because we already have a siphon witch at our disposal. She's in your basement where you keep the blood bags."

"That's your mother?" He smirked, placing his hands over mine. "Then let's go and fix your problem." I didn't make any move to get off the bed where he raised a brow at me. "Love, what's running through your head?"

Avoiding his gaze I muttered weakly. "I'm not asking for her help, Klaus. I tried to do it a few days ago when you brought Bonnie over to unlink you all but I don't trust her."

"I don't trust a lot of people, Rae. Yet your mother is the only person who can save your life. Therefore we need to jump on the opportunity." He declares dropping on his knees to be at eye level with me, moving one of his hands to tuck hair behind my ear.

He parted his lips, dropping his hand to my cheek until I pulled away climbing over the other side of the bed going to stand by the window. "I need to unlink myself from my Coven's bloodline before we save my life first."

"Raelyn, don't pass on the chance to live because of the pairnora your family has created inside you." He got to his feet walking towards me, still keeping his distance. "It will eat away at you and bring you down a hard road to return from."

Throwing my hands up stomping my foot on the ground harshly. "The Coven comes first, Niklaus. That is what has been drilled into my brain since I first met my Uncle Joshua. My life doesn't matter anymore now that I killed my twin brother Jacob. These veins if they spread and kill me, everyone in my witch family dies alongside me. Despite my wants and desires to be with you they don't matter -"

"Then let us save your life so that doesn't happen because I can't lose you, Raelyn Lane!" Klaus shouted vamping in front of my face releasing some tears for me gently taking a hold of my shoulders.

Shoving him backwards I snarled in his face creating a bunch of the objects around the room to get thrown around by a wind. "You don't get it, Nik. Having me get siphoned by my mother could kill me, having me keep using my magic even to just put it inside my necklace could kill me, becoming the leader of my psychic Coven could mentally kill me, I am a broken girl of who I used to be. Everywhere around me I am watching my back and never feeling safe because at the end of the day I am mortal and I can't do anything about it!" The curtains hanging on the window caught on fire suddenly making me scream jumping away from them until I started sobbing seeing the fire die out.

"Then let me turn you!" Klaus vamped forward, trapping me in between his body and the wall away from the now burnt curtains. "Become a vampire with me, Raelyn Primrose Lane."

Clutching my hands into fists at my sides I kept crying gasping for breath at his words. He heard my heart skip so many beats at once then it ever had since we had met. "What....No!"

"No. Bloody hell, Raelyn. What do I have to do to keep you in my life. To make you see that you are worth everything to me. You mean more to me than all the thousands of years that I have lived without you. You are my humanity. You are the only person on this planet that makes me want to be human!" He raised his voice at me flashing his hybrid face at me sobbing out tears.

Shaking my head I bite my lip throwing my hands up hitting his chest but he didn't stumble backwards. "If I die at all then everyone I care about in my family will too. I'm not afraid of living my life with you, Klaus. I'm afraid of dying!"

"Then bind yourself to me. Do the linking spell we did once before. I - I'll get Bonnie to perform it so all you have to do is give blood." He grabbed my face in his hands, pressing his forehead against mine forcefully. "So that if you get closer to death then you won't die. I am immortal and can't be killed. I can be your life force forever."

Playing with my hands I nervously asked him almost not believing what he was saying was true. "Are you being completely serious? You'd take all my crazy family drama and uncontrollable magical abilities because I am certain most would run."

"I'd never do such a damn thing to you, my queen in fact..." He suddenly lowered himself down on one knee, holding my hands in his deeply staring at me. "I'll always choose you. I'll tear the world apart if I have to so long as you get to remain happy. Because I care about you. I care about you more than I have anyone else. Now let me put a ring on your finger, sorry at the risk of sounding forward." I laughed pulling him up to stand tugging him down to me where I crashing my lips up onto his. He leans down into the kiss wrapping his arms around my waist. My hands flew into his hair tugging on it harshly, getting him to moan. He broke the hungry kiss and in a raspy voice instructed me. "Jump, love."

Molding my lips back over his I moved my hands around his neck feeling him move his hands underneath my thighs holding me up and never breaking the kiss. "Nik..." I breathed out until I felt my back hit the bed mattress breaking the kiss smirking down at me while he was hovering above me.

"You are so beautiful, Rae." He leans down burying his face in the crook of my neck leaving kisses until he found a certain spot making me moan. Tangling my fingers in his dirty blood curls gripping it making him moan all the while with him still kissing that same spot and biting down on it lightly then he broke the kiss.

Running my fingers down until I was holding his face in my hands I was struggling to calm my breath down giving him a glare. "You are seriously unbelievable, Niklaus."

"Patience, my little siphon queen. We will have an eternity for all that and more." He whispered, kissing me slowly where I gripped his shirt kissing him back and for the first time in a long while did I feel safe in his arms.

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Melvia-ito

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 6.7K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
98.8K 1.6K 20
[complete] Chloe Salvatore. Best friends with Rebekah Mikaelson and the youngest of the Salvatore siblings. She and her brothers have been vampires f...
812K 22.2K 55
Odette Jade De Marie travelled to Mystic Falls with the intention of gathering information for her best friend, only for it to lead her to meet the O...
459K 10.1K 51
When you think of Klaus Mikaelson, you think of the murderous Original hybrid; few don't and Violet is one of them. After saving her life in the 1920...