✅️ Gemini Runaway

By ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... More

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

My Cousin Jo

881 34 3
By ActionInfinity

Author - Am I posting at 1am when I should go to bed yes 😂 Goodnight my readers 

Melvia-ito

"You finally kissed him!" Caroline Forbes's sweet squeal came through the phone when I had barely gotten to tell her anything else about the date last night.

Pulling the phone away from my ear I put her on speaker and video call that way she wouldn't scream in my ear again. "Yes Care and if I'm being honest I loved every second of it."

"So was it a slow kiss or something with a bit more kick in it?" She asked me while I was walking down the stairs carrying a map in my other hand with a printed out picture of Jo that I had kept with me before she left to work as a doctor.

Sitting the map down on the kitchen table with a single candle in the center. "It was a pretty heated kiss considering we had tried to kiss like multiple times and kept getting interrupted."

"Awe and ew at the same time. I'm sorry that I am still conflicted over this. I can't believe it, it's so adorable. Wait, what are you doing with a map. Are you trying to do more magic after you nearly died by Esther's spell?" She knitted her brows at me in confusion.

Opening a drawer I grabbed one of the knives sitting on the phone on the table. "How do you know about that? I didn't tell you about that."

"Bonnie spilled the beans after I was comforting her because Damon killed her mom to stop the ritual but you managed to do it all on your own." The blonde vampire admitted.

"Oh sorry Caroline. Tell her I'm sorry but I am not sure she will accept it." Raising the blade I sliced it across my palm sitting the picture in the center of the map letting my blood drop onto the picture.

She got closer to the phone screen seeing what I was doing. "What witchy spell are you doing this time, Rae?"

"Yes I would like to know as well, Raelyn." Whipping my head up and throwing my hair over my shoulders Klaus entered the room wearing a black jacket thrown over a gray sweatshirt, waving to the blonde on my phone. "You should be resting after my mothers spell nearly killed you. Hello Caroline."

She waved back at him. "Hi Klaus. He's right Raelyn you should just come over to my house and we can party and get drunk."

"I appreciate the offer and concern but I have to see someone in my family. My cousin Josette." I picked up the knife about to cut my hand but Klaus grabbed my wrist with his vamp speed.

His blue eyes trained on mine where we were very close to one another. "You're not going alone. I am coming with you. I don't know this woman."

"She would never hurt me, Nik." I fought against his parodied mind knowing my cousin better than he ever would. "She's the person who taught me almost every spell I know."

Caroline clapped her hands together, gaining our attention once more. "Hold up if you're talking about a road trip then I want to come too."

"Alright fine you both can come. Now can I do the spell. I need to find her exact location or we won't be going anywhere." I caved in knowing otherwise he wouldn't let me leave Mystic Falls without someone to watch out for me.

He released my wrist allowing me to slice the blade across my palm offering his right hand out to me. "Caroline, you get everything prepared. I'll get the car."

"Phasmatos tribum, nas ex viras sequita saguines ementas asten mihan ega petrous..." The blood moved across the map slowly circling around a spot that was located as Whitmore College. "Looks like we're going to college, Caroline."

"Rae, your nose." Klaus pointed out.

Holding my hand underneath my nose there was some blood but I waved it off sniffling so it would go away in a little bit. "I'll be fine. We're going to find Jo."

It was an hour later when I saw a small chair be left in the driveway and for Caroline to vamp up to the door ringing the doorbell. She flung her arms open with a bottle of wine in her hands wrapping her arms around me. "I come with alcohol, my friend."

"Hi Care, Nik should be coming down in a second. I looked up the directions to the college." I told her hugging her back before Klaus vamped downstairs.

He held open his palm eyeing Caroline. "I'll drive ladies."

"Why do you need to drive. Are you trying to be the Alpha male?" She snapped.

He smirked, sending me a look since I wasn't saying anything. "I am the Alpha male and I know that you two will probably want to talk."

"Yeah but I am cam drive and talk at the same time." She got in his face.

Holding my hands up I pushed in between them. "Okay, Nik just drive there. Caroline you drive home. Let's go." The three of us got in the car and for the most part of it was spent in silence. Klaus had one hand on the steering wheel while he drove.

"So you said your cousin taught you magic. How old were you and what about the rest of your family?" Caroline asked, sitting in the backseat with me in the front passenger seat.

Turning back around to her I sighed thinking about what Jo started teaching me magic. "I was a teenager. As for the rest of my family they view me as a witch against them. She's always accepted what I am because her brother was the same. Even though he tried to kill her."

Walking into my bedroom Jo sat down with her bag on my bed sitting down across from me. She had her hair very shorter than mine was at the time. "You know I don't care what the rest of our Coven says right. You are a witch even if you weren't born with your own magic."

"What makes you think that I was thinking that, cuz?" I asked her surprised that she would even be right on the money about it.

She sent me a look flipping through pages in a notebook that had some specific spells written down that she felt were important. "By the look in your eyes, Rae. My brother Kai is just like you an outcast so that is why he was sent away because he let his anger take control over him. I have faith you won't ever do that. Now these are just a few of the spells I think can be useful since we won't always be around one another, repeat after me."

"Alright. Are we holding hands too?" I questioned knowing that I could siphon away her magic.

She shook her head yes holding out her open palms so I placed my hands on top of hers. "Don't worry I stored my magic away in a hunting knife you won't hurt me, Raelyn. Now pay attention.....Phasmatos tribum exum sue redem su pas quo."

"Phasmatos tribum exum sue redem su pas quo - A spell to take away a witches power." I repeated her.

She praised me. "Good what about this one, Te ni rien a boka."

"Family members interact through consciousness."

She smiled nodding in my direction. "Phasmatos tribum melan veras raddiam onu pavadus ponemus." 

"A linking spell. Thank you for helping me, Jo." I dropped our hands wrapping my arms around her in a gentle hug.

She wrapped her arms around me where we just remained in that position for a while. "I will always be there for you. We are family no matter what. Witches or not, we look out for each other."

Walking up to the room that had her name on it I paused raising my hand turning towards the pair standing behind me. "If you two wouldn't mind staying out here. I need to speak with her privately."

"Sure." Caroline nodded.

"Rae.." Klaus began until she nudged him with her elbow so he took it back. "Fine, we will be out here if you need anything."

Turning back on my feet I pushed the door quickly opened and closed, locking it behind me before Klaus could change his mind. "Excuse me but you can't just come in here - Raelyn?"

"Hi Jo, did you miss me?" I waved with a light smile seeing her rise from her desk wearing a white lab coat immediately dropping her notebook.

My cousin rushed towards me wrapping me in a tight hug. "Ohhh! How are you. How...why are you here. I mean not that I overjoyed to see you it's just.."

"It's fine. I know it's unexpected but I just needed to see you." I broke the hug where she grabbed another chair letting me sit down when she pulled her chair across from me wanting for me to start talking.

She clasped her hands together. "So what do you need to get off your chest. Is it about what happened to Jacob?"

"How did my mother find your location exactly because she came to Mystic Falls and begged me to forgive her after she lied to me about how someone wins the Merge."

Jo covers her mouth releasing some tears. "Oh gosh. I...she didn't come alone Rae. My father was with her and he came to check up on me but I should have guessed he came after you when I felt Jacob's spirit die. I...I'm...I'm sorry I had no idea he was using her to find you."

"The Coven dies if I don't take my place as leader before he dies."

"Well I don't care about that. If you don't want to be in charge of everyone then you don't have to do anything. I chose to protect Lucas and Olivia from my brother. I chose to put my magic away after he was gone, you deserve to choose your own life too." She pushed her black hair from her face, placing her hands over mine in my lap.

Slumping my shoulders I blurted my next words quickly not sure if I could keep thinking I was going crazy anymore. "I saw him, Jo. I saw your brother Kai."

"What do you mean, Rae?" She made a face at me.

Huffing in a long breath I shifted my shoulders removing my hands away from hers playing with my thumbs while I spoke. "There is someone on the other side of the door that is named Klaus Mikaelson. He is one of the first vampires in history and I recently met his mother who tried to kill me. I was able to stop the spell she was doing to murder all of her vampire children but after I blacked out I saw him. I saw him eating pork rinds and he attempted to siphon me before I regained consciousness."

"So you're saying that you went to his prison world and came back out. Does that mean he is free, oh crap if he is he will come straight for me." She began to panic rising to her feet until I called her name.

"Josette! I don't know what it was but he can't possibly be here. I can't siphon him out of his prison world. That can't be remotely possible even for a siphon witch. I am just saying that whatever happened to me can't be good. It must have been something to do with the strength of the spell I took on cause I almost died ... .or I would have been dead if it wasn't for Klaus."

Jo slumped her shoulders finally calming down, still confused almost as much as I was about this whole thing. "Alright so what exactly do you think I can do about this. I'm not saying that I won't help but what happened after you siphoned the magic of the spell away from this woman?"

"I passed out and took almost all her magic but...Dic mihi hva du vet..." Jo gasped as I spoke the next part into her mind so that Caroline and Klaus couldn't hear us since I didn't have any sage to burn to prevent them from listening in otherwise. "You have to promise not to say anything to the guy and girl outside this door that came with me, this started happening after I did the spell to find you."

Rolling up the sleeves of my shirt on my right arm I held my forearm out to her seeing her eyes go wide in shock and horror at what she saw. The black veins that had first appeared the spell to consume Esther spell had returned and we're making their way up my arm. "Holy crap, cuz. We are in serious trouble. If...if that gets worse then you might."

"Die, I know Jo." I sniffed through some tears knowing Klaus would hate me if I told him I might die so I needed to fix this before he ever found out about it. "You're the only family member I trust so I am begging for your help with this.";

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.1K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
642K 15.6K 61
Rory Forbes, Caroline Forbes' sister, never knew what she was walking into when she came back to Mystic Falls. She had no idea about everything that...
257K 7.3K 59
Matthias Mikaelson was a faceless man in the Mikaelson family, no one had ever seen his face aside from family and his best friend Katherine Pierce...