《☆HANDS OFF☆》(a prestonplayz...

By g00bling

The aresment family meets an unexpected guest while trying to go on a family vacation, now under the wrath of... More

The Night Walk
Trapped
Reunion??
The Fight
Victory or Defeat?
A Miracle
The Morning Walk
Hospital Visit
Surprise Surprise..
Preston's Nightmares
Going hungry
Escape Plan
Earthquake
Now that's weird..
Police⁉️
Home Sweet Home
IM SORRY (ANNOUNCEMENT)
An Unexpected Guest
Backstory
Come back..
Broken Glass
Deep sleep
Painkillers
Announcement!!
Picture
Scrap Metal
Rant
Hot and Cold
Warehouse
Christmas
Epilogue

Unknown Figure

27 1 0
By g00bling

Preston's Pov
Time ???

As soon as the shoulder touched me I swung my fist hoping that it would land on at least something. But it didn't all I hit was the air, frustration took over me as I began to slam the floors until it shaked even more.

Soon enough the floors began to fall and without knowing I fell with it too.

My mind went black knowing that me, josh and Caleb would all be missing from everyone else's lives. I didn't have any hope.

"Wake up."

"WAKE UP"

Someone called I didn't know what was going on

"WHO ARE YOU"

Then I woke up, not even an answer when through my ears. I woke up  buried under the torn up hospital. My head was in pain seems like something hit me.

I heard shouting and yelling

"JOOOSHH"

CALEEEEBB"

"PREESTOOOON"

I also heard crying, I tried to shout but my throat felt so dry and my body too weak to move.

I hear them continue to search and in the meantime. I was testing how much I could move. One of my legs pinned, and the rest was untouched thankfully. Parts of the hospital made a little tiny hut around me from what I saw, from the outside I could never know if piles and piles of rumble were on me. "guys!- please!" I heard someone say in the middle of a breakdown. Suddenly I could see me vision going blurry with tears. What could I even do at the time, I felt my other siblings could also be alive that we're in the same position as me...

Or at least I hoped.

The most I could do was turn my head and try to breath as loudly as I can, that didn't seem of much help because no matter what I only heard footsteps on top of me. It felt like the more I breath the more pain I was in. I couldn't even lift my head to check my condition, and the only liquid going in my mouth was blood. I soon began to wonder, what would've happened if we never gone out that night?

I eventually gave up on even trying and just let myself sleep.

Preston's Pov
10:12AM

I wake up with beats of sweat dripping down my face. I check my surroundings quickly realizing no one was here. I scramble to get up and run to the door, a sigh of relief came out my mouth as soon as I saw everyone.

"What's wrong with you?" Came from the teenage boy, josh. "What? Oh, uh n-nothing" I say trying to get my words together "nothing happened?" Said bri with concern in her voice "yeah of course" still wiping the sweat off my face. "L-let's just get out of here" David signalling for all of us to head to the main entrance. As we walk I aimlessly look around for any signs of an earthquake,

"sweetheart, what is going on?"

"Nothing"

Brianna looks away with disappointment

"Look it was just a nightmare"

"I think your just paranoid babe"

Paranoid. A word that brought up bad memories.

"O-oh yeah paranoid.."

I look behind me and see a dark figure I blink and it was gone, what the heck is happening to me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 2K 46
A normal fan girl of Minho Choi becomes his friend. They become true lovers after pretending that they are a couple. But what will they do if they kn...
29.3K 508 23
It has been three years since Beverly Marsh moved away from Derry, Maine. Since then she has lived with her aunt in Manhattan. One day her aunt gives...
153K 5.4K 74
Let your imagination go as far as you want. Highest Rating: 99th in Fan fiction #1 in Jihoon and Produce101