My Greatest Escape

By erotica0katness

"Since you don't know how to shut your fucking mouth, I'll fill it with my cum to shut you up," Kol seethes... More

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•– (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•–
π•Œβ„™π”»π”Έπ•‹π”Ό- ℕ𝔼𝕏𝕋 π•Šπ•‹π•†β„π• π”Έβ„•β„•π•†π•Œβ„•β„‚π”Όπ•„π”Όβ„•π•‹

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ (ℝ)

3.9K 26 5
By erotica0katness

                                                                                   𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

Kol and I continue walking throughout the store for the next 10 minutes. After I suggested our "agreement", he stayed silent. He grabbed the cart and continued to pick up with he needed.

I felt kind of awkward even embarrassed. I've never outright spoken out about anything like this before. 

What if he said no? Emotions were rising out of me at the thought of him rejecting me. 

I've never been rejected before.

Another 10 minutes go by and we're finished checking out. I help Kol load his groceries into the trunk. We both sit in the car and before I can secure my seat belt, Kol brings me into a kiss.

The kiss is slow and tender. His thumb caresses my cheek as his other hand runs down my side. His hand roughly grabs my ass and I moan. The kiss gets more aggressive. 

My hands slide into his hair and he pulls my body closer. The gear shift blocks me from straddling him. "Back seat?" he asks. His voice was ragged. His breath was heavy.

I nod and crawl back there. Kol quickly follows behind me and I swiftly bring his lips back to mine. I lift his shirt up above his head and kiss down his body.

I draw my tongue over his abs and Kol groans. Kol snatches my shirt off and kisses the valley of my breast. His tongue felt so warm against my skin. My clit pulsed.

He unclips my bra and takes one of my nipples into his mouth. His fingers run down my stomach and slip into my pants. His finger presses directly onto my center and my back arches.

His tongue swirls around my nipple while two of his fingers draw delicious, tight circles around my clit. His teeth lightly nip me and a gasp escapes my mouth. My hand is splayed on his chest and my nails drag against it.

A single finger dips along my slit and my nail digs into his chest. Kol hisses and pinches my clit. He retracts his fingers. I frown. "W-What are you doing?" I whine. Kol frowns at me. Like he's disappointed but also frustrated. 

"I don't have a condom and we have to stop because this is going to escalate to something else," he mutters. I grab my purse from the front seat and take a condom from the front pocket. I hold it up and smirk. "You just happened to have a condom on you? Did you think we wouldn't have control?" Kol asks. 

"I always have a condom," I say, innocently. Kol smiles before bringing me into another kiss. He unbuttons my jeans and shoves them down. Kol shoves down his cargo pants along with his underwear. While still kissing me, Kol rolls on the condom.

I shake off my underwear and sink down on his dick. I take in a breath as I feel completely full. I think I've already taken all of him, but when Kol grips my hips, I realize that I'm only halfway. "Please, Maya....you're killing me," he grunts.

His breathing picks up and his chest is moving up and down. "Kol, I c-can't."

Kol brushes a strand of hair out of my face and kisses my forehead. "Please, Maya. For me, baby."

I hold my breath as I continue to sink down on his dick. When I'm finally all the way down, Kol soothes my hair. "It's okay. You're good. Go slow."

I couldn't believe it. I was Maya St. Martin, an 18-year-old with more sexual experience than a 60-year-old woman. (Even though that's nothing really to brag about.)

And here I was, literally quaking about riding a dick. I've rod dicks before. Especially big dicks. But, none this big. 

I suck in a big breath and start riding Kol. Kol's body shoots up out of its slump and he grips my hips. An unexpected groan leaves his mouth and it makes me even more wet.

I grab his shoulders and ride him, nice and firmly. I ride him with control. With ownership. Like I always do. Kol's and my moans mix together like a harmony that I want to hear 24/7.

Kol's chest heaves and his breathing is shallow. I squeeze his cock and his body recoils. "M-Maya. Baby, you can't squeeze me like that. You're gonna make me--"

I grab Kol's face and tilt it up. "No, you can't cum just yet. You have to last for me."

I squeeze around him one more time and he groans. "Maya, I'm close. I'm so fucking close."

I tsk. "Don't tell me I'm going to have to find another fuck buddy already."

That makes Kol mad. He wraps his hand around my neck and squeezes it. Hard. "You think you can get rid of me, sweetheart? You couldn't even if you tried?"

He grips my hips and starts rocking me up and down while clashing his hips into me. A roll of moans tumbles out of my mouth. 

Kol's face looks absolutely cold and he continues to pound into me. I was no longer in control. It felt weird. But, nice. Weirdly nice.

Kol wasn't the type of man to let me walk all over him. Joseph didn't know a thing about sex, so he let me run him. Gavin was borderline obsessed, so he let me run him. But, Kol was different.

I was beginning to realize that Kol is different than all the guys I'd been with. He actually takes the time to get to know me. He makes me laugh. He doesn't let me control him. He makes me feel things.

Kol sucks on my neck, his teeth grazing alongside it. I whimper as his speed starts to speed up. I clench around him again. "I'm cl--"

Kol grips my face and pouts at me. "Don't tell me you want to cum. Why do you think you deserve to cum?

I whine and Kol grips my throat as he plunges into me with sheer force and power.

"I don't think you deserve to cum, so you won't," Kol says. He smiles at my frustrated face. 

He continues to fuck me and I feel even closer to my release. I shove my face into his neck. "I can't...I can't, Kol. Please. I need to cum."

Kol's fingers thread through my hair and pull it. A seething pain quickly follows. He smirks. "If you're going to beg, you can at least look at me."

He was acting differently. This side of him. I liked it. I really liked it.

After edging me on for another minute or two, Kol finally says those magic words. "Cum for me, sweetheart."

A euphoric feeling courses through my body as I shake and quiver through my release. Kol quickly follows behind me and we both let out a shuttering breath. Kol's breathing is heavy as I try my best to come down from my high.

I pull myself off him and slump down next to him. We don't speak as we sit down in silence. A silence that wasn't weird or offputting. It was nice. To sit here together. Not saying anything. Comfortably.

We were sitting in a comfortable silence.

"If I agree to this...you promise me one date a week," Kol finally says. My eyebrows quirked together.

"A...date?" I ask, quietly. I've never been on a date before. All I've ever done was hook up with people. Any teenage boy I've ever met was happy that I didn't have to be wined and dined in order to sleep with. 

"If you let me take you out once a week, then we have a deal," Kol says. I let out a deep breath.

"Okay, one date per week. Only because you have a good dick," I say and Kol laughs.

We sit again in silence. It doesn't seem we're going to go anywhere. Just sitting here together is exactly where we need to be. 

"Don't you have to meet up with your abuser?" Kol asks, sarcastically.

I shoot up and my face breaks into a cold sweat. God dammit. 

I have to eat lunch with my Mother.

                                                                End of Chapter Twenty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY EVERYBODYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this episode of My Greatest Escape. I really love this story and I know sometimes it may seem like Kol and Maya keep going back and forth, but that's kind of the way I wanted to showcase their relationship.

I just want to let you know that this book is part of a series. This is the first book, so these characters will be sticking around for quite a while. 

Please let me know if you see any grammatical errors and what you want to see in this book.

I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 641 51
"I had to stop you- otherwise I would've filled your mouth with my cum, and I am far from done with you yet", he confessed pulling my thighs towards...
221K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...
398K 7.7K 22
Rated R "Please, faster," I begged but he didn't oblige. "No, my control, my pace," he said. Then, I felt his lips on mine as he continued easing in...
13.3K 253 57
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...