✅️ Gemini Runaway

By ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... More

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

You Only Live Once

943 33 4
By ActionInfinity

Opening my eyes I glanced around seeing that I was in some kind of store with an isle full of bourbon. Walking down the aisle I was confused as to how and what this place I needed up was exactly. I could hear someone chewing where I peaked my head around the corner seeing a guy with black hair and dark eyes. "I can feel you staring at me gir. Why not just show yourself fully."

"Who the hell are you?" I kept my distance from him but walked out where he could see me all the way. There was something familiar about him I just couldn't put my finger on it.

He chewed some chips from his bag. "Sorry manners, I'm Kai Parker. Pork Rind, now who exactly are you?"

"You're Jo's twin brother?" I blurted out feeling completely nervous around him now more than ever.

He stopped chewing his food, swaying the bag towards me, smirking up at me. "You know Josette, huh. How is she after she helped send me to this prison world. Now can I please know your name?"

"I'm not telling you anything, Kai." I growled at him.

He quickly got to his feet grabbing my hands where I winced feeling him siphoning my magic with his hands turning red. "I thought we could do this the nice way but I guess not."

I closed my eyes tightly seeing Esther performing her spell to kill her children until I grabbed her forearms. "Magia tollux de terras!" I declared gasping sharply feeling her energy running through her, but it was a lot more than I was ever used to.

"What the hell. You're a siphon too." Kai gasped before I drew my hands back, throwing him with my magic before everything went black.

Shooting my eyes opened I screamed frantically looking around the room seeing that I was back in one of the rooms of the Mikaelson mansion. Someone vamped in front of me holding my shoulders where I shot my gaze to the person meeting the blue orbs that belonged to Klaus. "Nik....oh my good. Where is he...where's Kai!"

"Easy Raelyn. Just breathe for me." He instructed me.

Shaking my head I gripped the bedsheets in my fingers with my chest heaving up and down still utterly terrified. "No, I saw him. Jo's brother...it was in his prison world somehow. He's gonna come after me, Nik!"

"Rae, stop for a second. Who the bloody hell is Kai. I don't know who you are talking about." He raised his brows at me clearly not following me.

"He's not here....was I dead. I ....passed out with your blood in my system didn't I?"

Klaus moved one his hands up wiping away fallen tears hating to see me cry. But it scared the living hell out of him to hear her  almost on the edge of dying and not coming back either. "No you didn't die. I rushed you back here and thankfully I got some blood in you before your heart gave out or you would have been in transition. Can you just take some deep breaths in and out for me. I'd like you to not be blaring your heart in my ear, sweetheart."

"Uh sure sorry." I gulped doing what he said slowly taking in some breaths feeling my heart and just chest not being as tight as they once were.

He kisses my forehead pulling my head into his chest where I gripped the dog tag necklace sniffing through some more tears staining part of his gray shirt. "That's my girl. You're here with me. There's no Kai here."

"Thank you...I knew your mother wanted me dead just like all the other witches. Why did I think that she was going to accept me. The only reason my family does is because if they don't then they will all die." I drew my head back yanking my brothers necklace off, tossing it across the room where it hit the wall a little harshly. "That's all I'm good for now keeping my insane Coven alive...keeping my cousins that I actually like their company alive. I don't need to bother with magic anymore!"

Klaus snapped his head back at me eyeing the jewelry on the floor of the bedroom. He knew very clearly that the witch in front of him cared for that jewelry more than anything else in the world. It being the only piece of her brother that she had left. "Hey now, Raelyn. What has gotten into you. You aren't dead or just meant to be tortured by your Coven. Now what is this about if you die then the rest of them do hmm?"

"That's the reason my uncle forced me into the Merge with my brother. If my uncle dies then everybody in our coven does. He was so paranoid about that so he forced me and Jacob to do the traidion. Which basically now makes me the leader but I haven't accepted the role yet so if I don't become the leader before he's gone...then I'll die regardless."

Klaus cradled my face in his hands resting his forehead against mine sucking in a deep breath. "You aren't dying, Raelyn. You are going to live a long and adventurous life. I will ensure that it happens."

"You can't guarantee that, Nik-"

He shook his head giving me a serious look before getting to his feet picking up my necklace vamping behind me on the bed. "I will do whatever I have to so you can have the life you didn't get to have. As for this necklace I don't want you to ever take it off again, Rae. It is a part of you as much as Jacob is." He moved his fingers slowly around my neck, clipping the jewelry back on not dropping his hands until I shifted my weight around seeing that we were so close.

"What do you see in me, Nik. I mean everyone else here besides you, Bex and Caroline see me as the bad guy. I mean I was almost excluded by my entire coven until my uncle became so desperate that he couldn't wait for his damn children to grow up. So I have to ask, "why choose me?"

He blinked, giving me a weak smile grabbing my hands in his that we're just laying in my lap. "There's a light in you that makes me want to be better. That makes me want to be able to offer you the entire world so that you and I could go and do whatever we want. I fancy you, Raelyn Lane. You're beautiful, intelligent, fierce, with a heart bigger than the sun. You make me consider being human and that has only happened one other time in my immortal life."

"Wow, I...I don't know what to say..." I gasped at a loss for words, smiling through some tears at his way with words.

Klaus rose to his feet offering me his hand and I placed my hand in his, letting him tug me up to stand on my feet for the first time. "You don't have to say anything, Raelyn. What I want to do is let me take you out tonight. There's some special things I must show you while we don't have my mother chasing after our lives."

"Another date. What do you have planned this time?" I asked following him until he opened the closet door, grabbing a duffel bag that had some clothes inside, slinging it over his shoulder.

He smiled, dragging me out of the house where it was almost nightfall again meaning that I had been passed out for a while longer than the last time I passed out from using magic. He vamped us out into the middle of the woods where it was sunset that was breaking through the tree line. He dropped the bag at his feet, removing the dog tag necklace placing it in my palm. "Keep that for me until this is over."

"Until what is over. What did we come out here for?" I questioned eyeing the bag at my feet watching the hybrid in front of me closely.

Klaus smirked before I watched his bones quickly start breaking. "You wanted to see my wolf form, love....urgh!" He grunted collapsing onto the ground when his legs gave out and his back broke quickly where I shuttered, never seeing something like this.

"Klaus..." I almost used a spell on him, raising my hand to stop him. But his body completely transformed into a wolf before I had any time. Hanging my mouth opened my eyes skimmed over his new form. He had turned into a black fur werewolf that stood in front of me on all fours. "Nik, can you still hear me in there?"

The black wolf walked forward where I bent down my knees reaching forward with my right hand holding my palm out to him. He pressed his wet nose into my hand, nuzzling it gently tilting his head to the side at me like it was confused.

"Dic mihi, hva du vet." I mumbled placing my hand on his head hoping that the spell would still work on a werewolf mind.

"Yes, I can still hear you." His thoughts entered my mind, making me smile.

I laughed running my fingers through his fur seeing his long black tail wagging behind him where he laid down and placed his head in my lap. "Awe you are just like a dog, Nik."

"I'm a hybrid." He growls into my head.

I corrected myself, still smiling down at him letting my fingers lazily keep running through his soft fur. "Oh my bad. I meant to say, "my wolf."

Klaus nuzzles his head closer to my chest listening to my calm heartbeat since his senses were even stronger when he was in this form. He was also on guard making sure nothing was coming for them even though he knew the witch could take care of herself. "The nights not over yet, Rae. Watch out for a moment."

Getting to my feet I stepped away from him watching his werewolf form disappear slowly and Klaus to return to his human form, only naked to my surprise. "Oh geez - uh here." I tossed him the bag turning almost as red as blood in the face.

"Ah don't forget, love. I can hear that sweet heartbeat of yours." He teased me where I peaked quickly seeing that he was shrugging on his jeans reaching down for the shirt.

Running my fingers through my hair I couldn't help it when he does that. I already imagined kissing him too much then I should. "Can you not do that please. I already told you that you drive me crazy enough without thinking about you shirtless and everything."

"Yes I'm aware. But I do enjoy seeing you blush on occasion." He responded into my ear making me suck in a breath biting my lip when he intertwined our hands together turning me around to face him.

Loosening the grip on the necklace in my hand, opening my palm holding it out to him. "Here this is yours." Raising my other hand I was actually surprised that it lifted into the air meaning that it had magic inside.

He bends his head down letting me magically put the necklace around his neck sending me a smile. "Thank you, Rae. Now do you trust me?"

"Of course. Why what are you about to do?" I asked, feeling my heart skip a beat in curiosity at whatever he had planned next.

He squeezed my hand in his wrapping his arms around my waist as tightly as possible but nothing enough to break my bones. Gripping his gray Henley shirt without a second thought meeting his soft gaze. "Then hang on tight. Close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you to."

Doing as I was told I pressed my face against his chest feeling my hair get thrown around in such fast speed and my feet were lifted off the ground for a brief moment. I could hear some traffic noise meaning that we must have been back in town but I didn't open my eyes asking him. "Can I open them yet?"

"In a moment there's a surprise you'll enjoy." He whispered in my ear making me shiver being able to tell that his hands were moving mine up and then he rested his hands on my waist. "Now, open them Raelyn."

Blinking my eyes open I chuckled immediately crying happily out of such awe and excitement at what was before me. We could see almost the entire town of Mystic Falls, making me glance over our shoulders seeing the clock behind us meaning we were at the top of the clock tower. "This is incredible. I've never been this high up before. It's like flying."

"I thought you would like it. This is my gift to you to show you that you have an entire world at your fingertips. No matter what your witch Coven says to you. And we can have all the adventures we want to have together." He explained where I kept my hand holding his shirt seeing his gaze shift from my eyes then down to my lips.

Leaning forward up on my toes I wasn't afraid that I might not fall off the tower while being in his embrace. He leans down, closing the gap having our lips finally meet together. My hands ran up his chest wrapping around his neck deepening the kiss that started out as anything but slow. He tugged me closer to his chest cradling one his hands on my cheek until one of my hands tangled in his curly blonde locks tugging on them making him moan pulling back when my heart began thumping loudly in his ears. "I will go anywhere with you, Klaus Mikaelson."

"And I am with you, Raelyn Lane." He declares smirking down at me seeing the genuine grin on my face and the wind blowing through my blonde hair where he wanted to live in this moment forever.

Pulling his lips back down onto mine with my hands on the back of his neck I moaned when he tugged on some strands of my hair. I moved one of my hands down to tug on his shirt, getting excited that this was finally happening and no one was here to stop us. "Wait...what...what is it?"

"Easy Rae. We don't have to do everything in one night. I want to take my time with you." Klaus broke the kiss moving his other hand up so he was cradling my face in his hands again.

Draping my arms over his shoulders I sighed asking him for one more. "Give me one more kiss. And mark my words I'll be holding you to every time you kiss me it's just as intense as that one. Can you promise me that, Nik."

"I absolutely can." He tugs me back by my jeans, crashing his lips down onto mine with my throwing my arms around his neck grinning into the kiss.

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Melvia-ito

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 1.6K 20
[complete] Chloe Salvatore. Best friends with Rebekah Mikaelson and the youngest of the Salvatore siblings. She and her brothers have been vampires f...
1.8M 36.5K 57
[Editing] [Book 1] Lilly Marie Salvatore. The twin sister of Damon Salvatore. Older sister of Stefan Salvatore. The three Salvatore siblings have ne...
224K 6.9K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...
321K 8.3K 57
BEING REWRITTEN. IF CHAPTERS ARE MISSING, THEY'RE BEING EDITED AND WILL BE BACK WITHIN AN HOUR. It's been two years since Rory Forbes came back to M...