Will Die In Love

By 09sanjanaD

"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01
IMPORTANT**
CHAPTER 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Characters
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's note
Part 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 ( Mature).
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 42

1.5K 150 34
By 09sanjanaD

Adi started walking in her direction but halted after hearing a voice from behind.

" Mr.Aditya Raj Malhotra! I feel you are in need of some company. Want me to join you?" The woman said in a lush smooth voice.

Without even turning around, Adi knew who it was! Suddenly his mood went bitter. Frowning, he turned to face the woman standing in front of him, clad in a shimmering silver gown.

" What do you want, Kiara?" Adi asked straight forward, without bushing around.

" Oho! Looks like Mr.Malhotra isn't in a very good mood at his own party hmm?"

She took a step in his direction, already invading his personal space. Her smokey eyes with hidden meaning were looking at him straightly.

Adi couldn't help but feel irritated by Kiara, the girl seemed determined to get closer to him despite his disinterest.

Kiara, even after knowing everything, constantly found excuses to strike up conversations with him.

'Seems like she has already digested the last insult.'

Adi thought, frustrated by her persistent attempts.

Taking a deep breath he held one of her hands in his strong grip but careful not to let anyone understand what was going on,

"Listen Kiara. You are a mere employee of our company. If I have to say respectfully a guest, my father's friend's daughter.

That's it. That's your only identity to me.

So it's up to you whether you want to protect your self respect. Or watch me stripping you naked out of your last bit of dignity by my grave insult.

I mean I won't mind putting in extra entertainment for my guests."

The cruel smirk adoring his lips proved that he wasn't lying.

Kiara gulped, lowering her gaze, and distanced herself from Adi as soon as he let her go.

" Trust me, Kiara, you don't want to mess with me."

Adi uttered the last words, gritting his teeth, and left in his direction, hoping it would be enough to deter her advances.

Again as Adi's gaze met Paro's, he felt an electric current surge through his veins. A whirlwind of emotions engulfed him.

To his surprise she was looking in his direction, frowning.

Adi felt a wave of happiness hit him discovering he got her attention, without even asking for it.

But why was she even frowning though?

Oh, wait! Did she see him talking to Kiara?

Was she by any chance jealous!

Adi couldn't wait to find out.

" Busy?"

again a voice stopped him at his place.

"You have no concept of time, do you? Always interrupting me whenever I'm about to do something worthwhile,"

Adi said, clearly annoyed.

Turning around, he found Sameer standing there, holding a glass of wine.

Sameer looked bewildered, unable to comprehend the accusation. He shrugged his shoulders and took a sip from his glass.

"What did I do? And where's your family by the way?" Sameer asked, genuinely puzzled.

Sameer's words triggered a realization in Adi, who had been lost in his own world until then.

"Oh, right, family. Um... I don't know. I haven't seen them yet," Adi confessed, suddenly aware of his neglect.

Sameer furrowed his brows, studying Adi intently.

"What do you mean? Where have you been looking all this time?" Sameer inquired, following Adi's gaze that rested upon a petite figure in the near distance.

"Of course!" Sameer exclaimed, his understanding dawning on him.

Adi rolled his eyes and shifted his full attention to his friend.

"Come on! When did you arrive? You didn't even bother to call me," Adi complained, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Stop pretending like you were searching for me," Sameer retorted, cutting through the pretense.

"Uncle called me," Adi stated solemnly, the air around them suddenly growing heavy.

Sameer's demeanor turned tense as he listened intently to his friend.

"And...?" Sameer probed, leaving the sentence unfinished, urging Adi to continue.

"Go back home, Sameer. It's been far too long," Adi said, his tone serious and resolute.

"Don't, Adi. I don't want to talk about it," Sameer replied coldly, revealing his disinterest.

"But you..." Adi started to protest, only to be abruptly interrupted by Sameer.

"Do you want me to leave your party?" Sameer interjected, his voice icy, not allowing Adi to finish his sentence.

Adi fell silent, realizing that it wasn't the right moment for such a discussion.

"Let's get a drink," Adi suggested, attempting to lighten the mood.

"Let's go," Sameer agreed, joining Adi as they headed toward the bar counter for another round of drinks.

................

Adi and Sameer found themselves at the bar counter, their glasses filled with their preferred drinks.

Adi attempted to engage Sameer in a lighthearted banter, hoping to momentarily distract himself from the weighty matters at hand.

Just as they were engrossed in their conversation, Avi emerged from the crowd, his face filled with relief upon finding them.

"Adi, there you are! We've been looking all over for you," Avi exclaimed, his voice filled with a mixture of concern and urgency.

Adi looked at Avi, waiting for an explanation.

"Where have you been? Dad's been searching for you. He wants to announce something," Avi said, his words carrying a sense of importance.

Adi nodded at Avi, and stood up, silently accompanying him.

Together, the brothers made their way through the crowd, their steps purposeful and determined. The air buzzed with a sense of anticipation as they reached the gathering where their family members were assembled.

Kavita looked at Adi with a serious expression. She surely would have schooled her if they weren't with a room full of people.

Mr. Malhotra stood at the center of attention, a commanding presence that demanded respect and attention. His voice boomed through the room as he began his speech, his words carrying an air of authority and pride.

"Good evening everyone! I hope you are enjoying the party!

As you all know Malhotra Industries have achieved a new milestone in the past few months!"

He declared, his voice filled with a blend of admiration and paternal pride.

"Our success and growth have been fueled by the dedication and hard work of two of my sons."

A wave of applause erupted, resonating throughout the room, as everyone acknowledged the accomplishments of the brothers.

Adi's heart swelled with a mix of emotions. A sense of validation, pride, and a lingering sense of responsibility.

" It gives me immense pleasure that my elder son, Aviraj, has already taken charge as the CFO of our company.

His exceptional skills and astute decision-making have played a pivotal role in our recent achievements,"

their father continued, his voice brimming with confidence.

The room erupted into applause once again, and Avi stood tall, a sense of accomplishment radiating from him.

"And as for my younger son, Aditya, I cannot wait for the day when he agrees to take charge as the CEO of our company,"

a touch of pride evident in his voice.

"His remarkable display of capabilities in just a few short months has been nothing short of commendable."

The room filled with resounding applause.

If it was any other day Adi wouldn't have cared much about the praise. He already knew that he was the best. But today it was different. He was in the same room with the girl he strongly wanted.

He had hoped to impress her with his achievements. She would know today that he wasn't another common guy with an average aimless life who was behind her for her sympathy.

She should be proud and feel lucky that Aditya Raj Malhotra chose her and only her.

With a sense of pride and curiosity, his eyes roamed through the crowd to spot her.

But suddenly his excitement was gone as he spotted her engaged in a lively conversation with Rishabh, a sense of warmth and admiration evident on her face.

Jealousy surged within Adi, his blood boiling with a mixture of frustration and longing. The feeling of possessiveness overwhelmed him.

" ..... And No more business discussion today. Thank you, everyone, for your time, please enjoy the party."

Adi's father finished his speech with a broad smile on his face.

But Adi didn't have time to talk to them any further.

Excusing himself from the applause and congratulatory chatter, he made his way toward Paro, determined to assert his presence and regain her attention.

The intensity of the moment fueled Adi's steps, propelling him closer to Paro and Rishabh. His heart raced as he prepared himself to confront the situation, his emotions roiling beneath the surface.

Before he could even reach them, Adi saw Paro excuse herself and went outside. Without wasting time, he followed her.

..............

Paro heaved a sigh of relief finding herself alone near the pool. It wasn't very easy for her to deal with a room full of people for so long.

Closing her eyes she took a deep breath to fill her lungs with fresh air.

" Enjoying the party?"

The deep known voice that came from behind was enough to halt her. Her eyes jolted open as she kept waiting for his next words without turning around.

Paro felt a mix of intimidation and anxiety as she found herself alone with Adi. The relaxation seemed to fade away, leaving only their presence lingering in the air. Adi, determined to make his intentions clear, approached her with a confident stride.

As he drew near, Adi's voice was filled with possessiveness as he spoke to Paro, his gaze unwavering.

"Will you not congratulate me, darlin',

Or let me guess. You must have been too busy to pay attention. Hmm?"

With one hand strongly holding hands and the other holding her waist, Adi's touch conveyed both possessiveness and longing.

He smiled looking in her direction. But she knew him enough to notice the burning fire behind that.

He definitely saw her talking to Rishabh, she realized.

" Leave me."

Without addressing his previous accusation Paro said in a monotonous tone.

" Not so soon baby! I have just held you." He whispered, lips almost touching her earlobe.

" Come with me."

Before Paro could even respond, Adi took her hand firmly, ignoring her reluctance, and led her toward the dance floor.

The room was adorned with twinkling lights, casting a romantic ambiance over the scene. Soft, melodic music filled the air, beckoning couples to lose themselves in the rhythm of the night.

Adi pulled Paro closer, his hand resting on the small of her back, silently instructing her to be lost to the enchanting melodies.

His touch sent an unexpected shiver down Paro's spine, her initial resistance melting away not to attract any more attention.

As they danced, Adi's strong lead guided Paro effortlessly, their bodies moving in perfect synchrony. The world around them seemed to fade into insignificance for Adi.

On the other side, Paro was awfully aware of all the attention they were getting from those curious pairs of eyes.

As the song reached its crescendo, Adi leaned in, his voice a mere breath against her ear.

"Paro, you belong to me. I'll keep reminding you till it doesn't get imprinted inside your brain."

he declared, his words leaving no room for doubt.

Paro's eyebrows furrowed, her annoyance resurfacing at Adi's statement. She had no intention of being owned by anyone, especially someone like him! Her mind and heart were filled with apprehension.

As the music faded and the dance concluded, Adi held Paro close, his grip tightening possessively. His eyes bore into hers, the intensity now laced with a hint of control. Paro, feeling a flicker of unease, subtly tried to pull away, but Adi held her firmly, his grip bordering on discomfort.

His heart sank at the thought of losing Paro's attention to someone else., fueling his determination to win her over.

"I won't let anyone take you away from me, Paro," Adi said again. His voice dripped with possessiveness.

"You're mine, and mine alone."

Paro's heart skipped a beat as the weight of Adi's words sank in. She had heard those from him several times. But the intensity of his words never let her ignore it.

She didn't know how to make him understand the thing he claimed as love was just a suffocating web of control for her.

She hated to admit it, but her spirit began to wither already, stifled under the weight of his demands and expectations.

The glimmer of hope she had nurtured in her initial days that he would forget her, began to dim, slowly.

His increasing jealousy, unable to tolerate any interaction Paro had with other men, including her close friend Rishabh, started concerning her.

Nowadays her focus was mainly on saving herself from Adi's anger.

She wasn't afraid of him but of his ways. He never played fair and it was always her that ended up losing something every time.

She needed to think differently.

With resolve in his eyes, Adi prepared himself too for the challenges and adventures that awaited him, all in the name of getting the girl he wanted like nothing else.

Little did they know they knew, their path was about to intertwine in ways they couldn't even imagine.

••••••••••

I'll upload 2/3 more chapters within this week. But the vote should be at least 90+.

Also if any of you are thinking Adi will manipulate her parents and they gonna get married. Then chatter -banter and she startsvfalling for him.... I am sorry. But that's NOT gonna happen. 😐

This is a dark romance for a reason. Every tag was chosen for a purpose.

Within 5/6 chapters the story will take a major turn.

Till then keep reading.

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 18.8K 59
Rudra Malhotra ❤Love? People are lucky to have real love in life. I am just not one of them, I am from the unlucky list of people. Aanya Raichand ...
3.3M 182K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
402K 20.3K 52
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐬�...
1M 15.5K 23
Book 2nd in First Generation Possessive Series.. DAVIS GREY POV :- The very first time I saw her at my business partner's office. It was her first d...