PROFร‰SSOR'S GURL | PJM ร— Read...

By Sanwryts

Love can not be achieved by force or by luck rather it has to earn.. PsG :- Summary :+ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ... More

Chapter 1 "New session"
Chapter 2 "Only a girl"
Chapter 3 "blackmailing"
Chapter 4 "punish"
Chapter 5 "jimin's girlfriend"
Chapter 6 "University day"
Chapter 7 "clip matter"
Chapter 8 "hostel escape"
Chapter 9 "ooh noo V"
Chapter 10 "New Principal"
Chapter 11 "where's he??"
Chapter 12 "boyfriend"
Chapter 13 "love in the air"
Chapter 14 "welcome to busan"
Chapter 15 "A promise"
Chapter 16 "Trouble"
Chapter 17 "kiss"
Chapter 18 "unknown I'd"
Chapter 19 "secret"
Chapter 20 "punishment part I"
Chapter 21 "punishment part II"
Chapter 22 "Marriage!!"
Chapter 23 "love sick"
Chapter 24 "you're nowhere"
Chapter 25 "Repentance?"
Chapter 26 "untold truth or a lie??"
Chapter 27 "Exam day"
Chapter 28 "flashback"
Chapter 29 "conspiracy"
Chapter 30 "Texting"
Chapter 31 "pain in luv"
Chapter 32 "In NYC"
Chapter 33 "let me die"
Chapter 34 "Dinner talks"
Chapter 35 "Jimin's real mom"
Chapter 36 "good news/lmao"
Chapter 37 "wedding cancelled"
Chapter 39 "One more clip"
Chapter 40 "party party yeah"
BTS 10th Anniversary ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
Chapter 42 "humiliated"
Chapter 43 "Misterious night"
Chapter 44 "Paris"
Chapter 45 "open threat"
Chapter 46 "Love birds"
Chapter 47 " O - "
Chapter 48 "An expensive blood donor"
Chapter 49 "Operation theatre"
Chapter 50 "Who are you"
Chapter 51 " V-illain "
Chapter 52 " I LOVE YOU "
Chapter 53 " Marry Me "
Chapter 54 "Soft Kiss"
Chapter 55 "Small Union"
Chapter 56 "Proposal๐Ÿ’"
Announcement ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ
Chapter 57 "Graduation party"
Chapter 58 "midnight bliss"
Chapter 59 "Mistake"
Chapter 60 Another suspicious actiVity
Chapter 61 "V-icious mind "
Chapter 62 "Fucked up"
Chapter 63 "Fainted"
Chapter 64 " Life "
"Ending for the great come back"

Chapter 38 "Feel me in dark"

157 13 0
By Sanwryts

The month of June was about to end. You were in Korea with your dad and Sujan. Your dad told you that your 1st semester result is going to come... Well you weren't quite ready for this.. Your attention was completely diverted that your result is YET TO COME*

It was 6 in the morning, the sun's rays were falling directly on your face through your window... Sujan gets up very early. She was sipping her coffee...sitting in the corner of room on couch...

"Alexa.. play yet to come.." Sujan told Alexa, she didn't pay attention to you... But you already woke up..

Sitting on bed like a mess...you saw her enjoying the song... you also started vibing on the song...still stay on bed...

"Yeahhh... The past was honestly the best... But my best is what come next.... I'm not playing.. nahh for sure-..." You were walking down the stairs humming a song ((well you guys understand about the song)) unaware that your dad was talking to someone in the drawing hall..

As soon as you came down you saw jimin and dad talking to each other and they both looked at you..

Your right leg slightly slipped out but somehow you managed and started going back to the stairs without saying anything, being embarassed ..

"Y/n.... Where are you going??? " Your dad called you seeing you go back...

You turned to look at him.. with weird look...

"won't you greet your professor??? " Your dad glared you as he thought this is very bad thing...

You immediately came near him and bowed down to Jimin.

"Annyeonghaseyo... " You said ...

"Annyeong... Well y/n... I hope you're ready ??? " You listened to him and looked in wonder as if you didn't know what he was talking about.

"Ready??? For what?? " You asked...

"Didn't I tell you about your result??? " Your dad said rudely...

"Ahhh...result... Umm... Is it released?? " you said a little excited but nervous too...

"Yet to come.." jimin replied quickly..

"Today... Your result is going to come today itself... And I want you to help jimin by making a slip of the result and stick it in the university assembly's aisle.. If needed, take Sujan along with you...got it?? " Whatever your dad said, all that went out of your mind, but you clearly heard that you have to do HELP JIMIN...

"Got it??? "Your dad repeated his last words...

"Ya-yaaa... Dad I think I need Sujan too... I'm taking her with me... " You told .

"Good... Have a good day both of you..." Your dad said and left..

jimin and you looked at each other then you entered the kitchen for some snacks and drinks...for jimin but...

"Its ok ...I already had lunch..I think we need to leave... " Jimin stood up while saying...

"But sujan...." You are saying ahead then he interrupted...

"She isn't needed, only the slip has to be pasted, together we will do this work..." Jimin fixed his coat and started going outside the house.

There how can I go with him alone, last few months...jimin and me are not going right because of this if he tried to kill me then.....

"what are you thinking kim y/n ...??? Lets go..." Jimin gestured you to sit inside his car..and you did so..

There was no conversation between jimin and you for a while and you felt little awkward because of this silence so you started to talk with me..

"Professor....." You said but interrupted by jimin.. suddenly he stopped the car as soon as you spoke a word......he leans closer to you.. when you're on your seat and he's on driving seat... He bowed his head to you...

"Ji-jimin... Wha-what are yo-you..doing??" You didn't find Jimin's intentions right. It looked like he'd kiss you in seconds..

He leans very close to you… He moves one hand towards the seat belt ..taking it from 3 to 4 inches away from your waist...and buckled it..

You sighed in relief..

"Pls don't forget to buckle your seat belt... Especially when you're in my car... " He looked ahead and started driving again.

"Sorry...I...." Again you spoke but intrupted by him...

"Its ok.." he said still managing his eyes on the road... Driving carefully cause there's so trafic outside..

After 10 minutes you collected all courage to speak again...

"I think we sh...." You spoke but again he intrupted you...this time you made your fist and wanna hit his face.. you being so irritated with him today.. or he has intention to annoying you..

"Yaa.. get out...we've arrived at the university.." As soon as he said that you came out immediately with your bag..

"Ya ya....I'm also not dying to sit in your crap car.." you slowly muttered  and kicked his car's wheel with your heel...

"I love my car kim y/n..." He gave you death glared...

He didn't hear..did he??

You thought while following him..

"Umm.. professor....At what time result will come??" You said peeping from his shoulder as he stood next to you...his back is all that you can see..

He ingored your existence.. he took some papers and put on table..

"Sir..?? Do we have to write the result in this paper??? " You again spoke.. he didn't even look at you like what he's trying to do..

This mad man....don't know what happened to him...he has been behaving strangely ever since he came my home

" Y/n... there's 9 o'clock...The result came at 11 o'clock and we've to print it on these papers and paste it out at assembly hall..." He said...more than an order..

"11 o'clock????  Then why the fuc*..." You snapped but then...

"Shut up... Don't forget there's a camera on... " He yelled..

"Why did we come so soon?? I had a lot of work at home..." you said in a gimmicky tone..

"Just stop your drama and follow me..." He ordered you...you followed him with those papers on your hand..

"Ahhh.. don't take this paper with yourself... " He frustratedly said...and you left those papers on table.. attached paper pin on them..

You followed him...until he stopped infront of the room...You had not come to this room till today.

This room??? I've never come here, which room is this??

"Professor?? Which room is this ??? " You asked him, he didn't say any word.. theres all black inside no light no window...just all black even you couldn't be able to see jimin clearly...

He dragged you inside as you stood there out... You screamed a little with sudden act..

"Jimin.... "

"Shh...stop screaming..dear.." he hoarsely said this in your ears...you flinched as he touched your hand gently.. seducing you..

"Ji-jimin... A-are y-you....? " You spoke but he hold your mouth.. with his one hand and touched your waist with another.. made you closed to him...even there's zero mili metres gap in between you and him.. you can feel his breath behind your neck...your back is touching his front..

He remained in this position for atleast 10 minutes. You can feel his breath and smooth touch.... you can hear his heartbeat....its so fast..

Jimin removed his palm from your mouth..

"You can speak but in low tone... don't start yelling at me..." He whispered in your right ear..

"Ji-jimin wh-why are yo-you doing this???? " Thats all you asked..

"You're dumb.. " he chuckled silently but you can't see him then manage his blank face quickly..

"Why me ?? " You said almost cry sound in fear..

"Don't cry... I just want to spend some time with you..." He said cutely.. Peeping into your puppy eyes.. which isn't even visible in this dark.. but you feel him...you can feel his personality under this dark..

"Why its all dark here jimin..." You asked.. still want to look at him..

"Because I want....I want you to FEEL ME IN DARK..." he wishpered..

"Aren't you hearing my heartbeat.??? Its out of control y/n... Feel it.." he took your hand and put it on his chest..

"Don't say me that you're doing this because of revenge..." You made a fist still stay on his chest...as if you're gonna hit his chest... but that's all different with your speaking tone.. its calm and loving..

He touched your fist with his soft hand...he didn't say any other word again...

"Y/n... " After some minutes he spoke with so much kind voice..

You hummed..

"Do you know whats all this happening to me ??? " He asked you..still your hand stay on his chest by cover with his hand palm..

"Hmm..n-no.." you're confused..

" Hmm..." He hummed...

"Jimin pls can I see you...I want to see you ..switched on all lights.. my heart is beating fast in fear and ....." You stopped saying..

"And ??? " He asked..

"I don't know pls switched on the lights... " You requested him with low tone... He removed your hand from his chest and stepped back from you.. you're alone in this dark..

After 2 minutes you can't feel him again..and the lights didn't even turn on...

"JIMIN !!!! ....HEY!!! WHERE ARE YOU???? " you screamed so loud.. but he didn't say anything even you can't see him or can't feel him in this dark room... as if he left you alone here...

You felt some tears in your eyes...It didn't take any moment for tears to roll down your cheeks... You felt pain as he left you..

*To be continued*

please take tissue paper with you while reading next chapter🫂🥺🥺 you're gonna cry after this..or should I say you're gonna beat me..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 82 10
7 lucky kids get the chance to go to camp cretaceous upon isla nublar, an island full of dinosaurs. it is going to be a once in a lifetime experience...
160K 7.4K 14
๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ต, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—น๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ฯˆ(._.)> __________________ ...
65.2K 1.7K 17
Jeon Jungkook 24 year old and the son of biggest mafia of korea yn is quite simple 14 year old girl daughter of the Mafia king of India who is curren...
348K 9.4K 21
PLEASE DONT READ THIS STORY ITS SO BAD I ACTUALLY CANT I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 11 ๐Ÿ˜ญ