The Alternate Heir to Dukedom...

By Ladybythelake54

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is Duke of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12 and his first born child is a son, L... More

The Quest For An Heir/Heiress
The UnConventional Duke of Norfolk Territory
The Good Duke of Norfolk Territory
Always a Leader and Never A Follower
20 Years Later - June of 2270
Don't Tell Me Women Won't Murder For Their Children
Four Year Later : June of 2274
White-Hall Manor- Essex Territory on Star Base 12.
The Great-Great-Grandson
The Spare Heiress
The Birth of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard
The Favorite Sister
The Favorite Brother
Lord Anthony Christopher' Bride
Lord Alexander Andrew Howard, 1st Howard Duke of Lennox Territory
The New Duke of Lancaster
The Third Marchioness of Pembroke Territory
Lord Anthony Christopher Howard The Second
The Heiresses That Refused
Part One :The Quest For A Third Brother
Lady Mary Henrietta Grey
The Daughters of Lord Louis Capet, Duke of Bourbon
Part Two: The Quest for A Third Brother - Promised and Delivered
Brother and Sister
From Duchess of Norfolk to Duchess of Bedford Territory

Lord Charles Andrew Howard V

5 10 0
By Ladybythelake54

Lord Charles Andrew Howard V

Lord Charles Andrew Howard the Fifth is the grandson of Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third and Lady Millicent Collins.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth is the son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Fourth and Lady Margery Seymour who is the sister of Lord Edward Seymour, Duke of Somerset Territory and he is married to Lord Charles Andrew Howard The IV first cousin, Lady Autumn Bridget Howard.

Lord Edward Seymour is also a cousin to Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Second through his mother, Lady Isabella Collins,, and to Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fourth and Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard through their mother, Lady Millicent Collins.

Lord Jeremiah and Lady Elizabeth Collins had three daughters, Lady Josette, Lady Millicent and Lady Isabella and their grandchildren include Lord Edward, Lady Margery and Lord Thomas Seymour, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Second and Lady Karen Elizabeth Riley, and Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud and Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fourth.

Lord Joshua Collins and his wife, Lady Namoni traveled with Lord Patrick William Howard in 2153 and in 2165 Lad Nanomi had Lord Daniel, and in 2170 she had a second son, Lord Edward Collins, and both sons married and had children, Lord Daniel and Lady Daphne had Lord Jeremiah and Lord Edward and Lady Laura had Lady Elizabeth and they married each other and together they had three daughter, Lady Josette, Lady Millicent and Lady Isabella.

Lady Josette married Lord John Seymor, Duke of Somerset Territory and with Lord John she had three children, Lord Edward, Lady Margery, and Lord Thomas Seymour.

Lady Millicent married Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third as his second wife and together they had Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard and Lord Charles Andrew Howard The IV and Lady Isabella married Lt Kevin Thomas Riley and they had Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The II and Lady Karen Elizabeth Riley.

Lord Edward Seymour marries Lady Autumn Bridget Howard and Lady Margery Seymour marries Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fourth and they were first cousins through their fathers, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third and Lord Patrick William Howard The Second.

Lord Edward Seymour and Lady Autumn Bridget Howard had two children, Lady Patricia Charlene Howard and Lord William Seymour.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fourth and Lady Margery Seymour had three children, Lady Charlene Andrea Howard, Lady Margery Howard, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth.

Lt Kevin Thomas Riley and Lady Isabella had two children, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The second who married Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and they have three children, Lady Isabella Karissa Carey, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Third, and Lady Karen Elizabeth Riley.

They are all cousins through The Collin's , The Seymour, The Riley, The Carey, and The Howard and The Stafford family on Star Base 10.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth was born in November of 2310, and he was just one one of the children born to the Howard family.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart had a daughter, Lady Josephine Isabella Howard in 2310, and she is the granddaughter of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell.

She is second cousin to Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth as they share the same great-great-grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior through his two sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third and Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth was the youngest and only son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard The fourth and he had two sisters older than he was, it would be Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth that would succeed his father to the Dukedom of St. Alban Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth would succeeded to the Dukedom of St Albany in 2340 when his father died, and he would be 30 years old and already married to the only woman that he would ever love and that was his second cousin, Lady Josephine Karissa Howard, and they would have three children, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Howard in 2335, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Sixth in 2340 and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard in 2350.

Lady Alexandrina was named in honor of her maternal grandmother and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard was named for her paternal great-grandmother and Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Sixth would carry on his grandfather' s name.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth marries his second cousin, Lady Josephine Karissa Howard, despite it goes against the wishes of their parents, but Lady Elizabeth comes to the aid of her niece and second cousin and she tells her brother" Do you know what mom would say.?"

"Let them marry each other, Lord Tony. Do you want to resurrect our mom from her resting place and do you want to resurrect our great-great-grandmother, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort from her grave." Lady Elizabeth asks.

"You married our second cousin, so did our sister, Lady Sophia Dorothea, and so did Lady Samhain and so did Lady Karissa." Lady Elizabeth explains, " I married our second cousin."

"What is wrong with your brother? You have to let Lady Josephine Karissa follow her heart and marry the man that she loves. You seem to forget our little sister is Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth aunt, and she is Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fourths sister through their father, our late uncle." Lady Elizabeth states

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann walks in and she looks at her older brother, " What, you won't let my niece marry my nephew?" Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann asks " How dare you insult my father, Lord Anthony.?"

"My father adores our mother more than your damn father and so did Lord Richard William Carey and you only have to ask our sister and brother, Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey and you only have to ask Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Second, because his father knew our mother before either of our fathers." Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann states.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard the Fifth is the grandson of my father, and our children will be the great-grandchildren of both Lord Charles Andrew Charles Howard The Third and Lord Andrew Charles Howard." Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann states.

"I am not insulting my second cousin, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, but Lady Josephine Karissa has to provide a female heiress to retain the Marquess of Pembroke that our mother passed onto her." Lord Anthony Christopher states.

"Our family has produced more girls than boys, Lord Anthony.' Lady Karissa states.

"My father had two daughters, Your father had four daughters, our mother had five daughters, Our uncle had a daughter, our grandfather had three daughters, Lady Elizabeth has two daughters, Lady Samhain has two daughters, Lady Caroline Matilda has two daughters, Lord Albert Edward has two daughters, Lady Anastasia Christina has two daughters, Lord Benjamin Lawrence has one day, Lady Sophia Charlotte had two daughters, and I have two daughters, and so does Lady Karissa Ann, so does Lady Victoria Elizabeth, and the rest of us." Lady Karissa explains.

"It seems to me that The Howard men shoot blanks when it comes down to having sons like our dear late mother said." Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann tells her mother.

"Do you see my daughter, Lady Charlene Andrea who was born in 2320, and she has a daughter, Lady Charlotte Andrea." Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann states.

"My dear husband, Lord Albert Edward has a son with me, Lord Charles Andrew Spencer-Churchill, and yes he has my late father's name and he is only 15 years old as he was born in 2325, the same year that Lord Frederick William Howard The Fifth was born, and Lady Karissa Ann and I are discussing marrying them to each other." Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann states.

"Sis. Lady Josephine Karissa and Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth have eloped with each other." Lord Anthony Christopher tells his sister.

"How romantic. I would have preferred it rather than a fancy wedding. It is a private moment, Lord Anthony." Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann states.

'As long as they are happy, that is all that our mom would have wanted and my father, too.' Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann explains.

Lady Josephine Karissa walks hand in hand with Lord Charles Andrew Howard The fifth and they are both 22 years old and Lord Anthony and Lord Charles Andrew Howard The fourth look at each other " Now Lord Anthony. They are adults and there is nothing anyone can do but accept the fact that they are married." Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fourth states.

"I love Lord Charles Andrew Howard, The Fifth dad. He will be the only man I ever love." Lady Josephine Karissa states.

Lady Josephine Karissa looks at her mother " We will name our first daughter after you mom, and our second daughter will be named after my paternal grandmother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann." Lady Josephine Karissa tells her father.

Lady Elizabeth is overcome and she starts to cry and she tells her niece, "Our mom loved you very much Lady Josephine Karissa and she would be so happy to know that her first great-granddaughter is going to have her name." Lady Elizabeth tells her.

"I do remember her." Lady Josephine Karissa admits, " I loved her as you did Aunt Lady Elizabeth, and Aunt, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, and you were her youngest daughter." Lady Josephine Karissa tells her.

"I was 35 years old when mom died as was Lad Karissa Ann, and Lady Charlene Andrea and Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Third were but 10 years old." Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann states.

"My dear brother, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The fourth named his eldest daughter, after our late father as I did." Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann states

"I named my only son after our father, his father, his father and me." Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fourth states, " I know that my son will carry on with the tradition."

"Lady Josephine Karissa and I will name our son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Sixth. " Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth tells his father.

"Dad. I promise if we have a second son, we will name him Lord Anthony Christopher Howard The Second in your honor." Lady Josephine tells her father.

"You don't have to worry about that sis. " Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second tells her " I have asked Lord Andrew Charles Howard The third to do that and Lord Alexander Andrew Howard will do it as well." Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second tells his sister.

"How is our older brother, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard?" Lady Josephine asks her brother, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second.

"The last thing I heard is that Lord Patrick William Howard The Third was married in 2338, and he had a son, Lord William Patrick Howard in 2340." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Lord Patrick William Howard is married to Lady Louisa Lennox and they plan on having two more children. Lord Patrick William Howard will name his second son, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard The Second and they want a daughter, but I have a daughter, Lady Charlotte Louisa Howard." Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second laughs " Maybe our grandmother was right about us having more sperm in us."

Lady Elizabeth looks at her nephew " Mom was always right when it came to the Howard men." Lady Elizabeth states.

"My father gave her four daughters, Lord Richard William Carey gave her a daughter and so did Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third and my father had five daughters with two men." Lady Elizabeth states " I have two daughters with Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third, - Lady Karissa Ann and Lady Susan Virginia Howard and Lady Karissa Ann and Lord Frederick William Howard The IV have two daughters, Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lady Susan Victoria Howard.

Lady Samhain has two daughters, Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard and Lady Eliza Katherine Beck, Lady Caroline Matilda has two daughters, Lady Isabella Karissa Carey and Lady Karen Elizabeth Riley, Lady Anastasia Christina has two daughters, Lady Olga Tatiana Howard and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill, Lady Sophia Dorothea has two daughters, Lady Mary Henrietta Howard and Lady Edmee Georgiana Howard." Lady Elizabeth tells Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second.

"I think That Lady Sophia Dorothea, Lord Anthony and Lord Benjamin Lawrence had the most sons." Lady Elizabeth explains.

Lady Samhain had one son, I had one son, Lord Albert Edward had one son, and two daughters, Lady Anastasia Christina had a son, and Lady Karissa Ann had a son, but so far Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles Howard The third only have a daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth, Lady Isabella Karissa Carey had a daughter, Lady Jeanette Virginia Carey and she has daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey, Lady Patricia Eugenie has a granddaughter, Lady Jeanette Virginia Howard." Lady Elizabeth tells her.

"Don't worry dad. I won't let my grandmother down and I will carry on the proud tradition of The Marchioness of Pembroke Territory." Lady Josephine Karissa tells her father.

"You do know that your great-grandfather gave that Marquess to your grandmother when he found out that she was carrying your aunt, Lady Elizabeth. Your great-great-great-great aunt, Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard received it from Lord Patrick William Howard in 2190, at the age of 20 years old, but she never married and it went into abyss but your great-grandfather reinstated it and he gave it to your grandmother in 2274." Lord Anthony explains.

Lady Josephine Karissa looks at her father and asks "Did granny care which one of her great-granddaughters inherits the Marquess?"

"No. I don't think she made any preference. " Lord Anthony states. "She did state it had to be a female from her son, and his daughter." Lord Anthony states.

It is Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard who is born in 2345 who inherits the Marchioness of Pembroke in 2380 from her mother, and she is 48 year old when inherits The Marquess of Pembroke Territory and she marries in 2365, and has a daughter, Lady Josephine Karissa Howard that inherits it in 2400.

Despite all the fuses, Lady Josephine Karissa and Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth have a very happy marriage that last 60 years and with three children, and many grandchildren. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143 226 23
Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory is the second son of Lord Andrew Charles Howard Duke of Norfolk Territory on Star-Base 12 and he is...
10.1K 376 22
Meet Lady Elizabeth 'Bessie' Howard- the beautiful daughter of the Duke of Norfolk, and the best friend, cousin, and confidant of Anne Boleyn. Follow...
33.7K 457 32
Cecilia Howard grew up without a mother, and with an indulgent father who loved more than anything. Faced with marriage to The Duke of Suffolk, will...
94 176 13
Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard is the granddaughter of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lord Richard Edward Howard and the daughter of Lady Ka...