Until I Met You

De cupcakes6621

Started: May 5, 2022 Ended: November 13, 2023 Status: Ended Editing: in progress Description: When the world... Mai multe

Chapter 1| Meeting Arohi
Chapter 2 | Meeting Aditya
Chapter 3 |The goodbyes
Chapter 4 |New city, New beginning
Chapter 5 |Meeting
Chapter 6| New Apartment
Chapter 7 | First Day
Chapter 8 | Ragging
Chapter 9 | Jobs and Feelings
Chapter 10 | Friends?
Chapter 11 | Job
Chapter 12 |Conversations
Chapter 13| Filmy moments
Chapter 14 | Holi
Chapter 15| Job Interview
Chapter 16 | Plans
Chapter 17|Fun times
Chapter 18| Realization
Chapter 19| Hidden feelings
Chapter 20| Mixed feeling
Chapter 21|New job
Chapter 22 | Weird Behaviour
Chapter 23| Precious moments
Chapter 24| Inner feelings
Chapter 25| Exploring
Chapter 26|Traveling moments
Chapter 27| Village life
Chapter 28| Activities
Chapter 29| Approval
Chapter 30 |Horrifying reality
Chapter 31|Harsh reality
Chapter 32|Sticky situation
Chapter 33| Inner feelings
Chapter 34|Realization
Chapter 35|Bike ride
Chapter 36|New Mission
Chapter 37| Confessing?
Chapter 38|Deals
Chapter 39|Treasure Hunt
Chapter 40|Winner's prize
Chapter 41|Meeting the Chauhans
Chapter 42 |The first confession
Chapter 43|The emotional breakdown
Chapter 44| Pass In the Parcel
Chapter 45 | Running Time
Chapter 46 | Her Decision
Chapter 47| Preparation
Chapter 48 | Opening up
Chapter 49| Proposal
Chapter 50| Celebration
Chapter 51|Helping Nature
Chapter 52 |Being Late
Chapter 53|Stealing moments
Chapter 54 |Surprise party
Chapter 55|Planning
Chapter 56| Fears
Chapter 57| Jealousy
Chapter 58|The Trip begins
Chapter 59|Nainital
Chapter 60| Hike up
Chapter 61|The slight hints
Chapter 62| Bride Hunt
Chapter 64| Coming Closer
Chapter 65| Noticing Things
Chapter 66| Outbursts
Chapter 67| Stories of Past
Chapter 68| 40 years of Togetherness
Chapter 69| Blissfulness
Chapter 70| Shaken moment
Chapter 71| warm embrace
Chapter 72| Her safe place
Chapter 73| Family Support
Chapter 74| his embrace
Chapter 75| Justice
Chapter 76| Leap of Faith
Chapter 77| The hidden Secret
Chapter 78| I found him
Chapter 79| In laws
Chapter 80| The Drama
Chapter 81| Confrontations
Chapter 82| Change of events
Chapter 83| Approval
Chapter 84| Surprise?
Chapter 85 | Until I Met You
Chapter 86| Epilogue

Chapter 63| Acceptance

1.4K 112 17
De cupcakes6621

Suhana:"Maa what are those traits you are searching for in your second daughter in law?"(Arohi looked at Tanvi who blinked her eyes in reassurance before they both turned their focus on Ashiwarya as if wanting to know her answer)

Ashiwarya:"Ohh well she should be kindhearted and soft spoken. She should respect family and know it's values. She should bond with our family and shows efforts to genuinely be a part of us. She should be hardworking and independent. She should love Adi with all her heart and well how do i explain it.. ..(She looked around the room to see everyone listening with great interest especially Arohi and Aditya making her smile inside) Well Yeah.. A personality and nature like Arohi would be of great match for my Adi."

As soon as she said that a bright smile came upon Aditya's face while a relief fled through Arohi's body and a grin came upon Tanvi and the rest of the gangs face. But the next words of Ashiwarya took away this reaction just as soon as it come.

Ashiwarya:"Oh where will i find a girl like Arohi. I have so much to search. Aru baccha would you help me find a perfect girl for Adi?"(She asked innocently while all Arohi could do was stare at her blankly)

Arohi:"I.. Aunty.. Actually.. I.."

Ashiwarya:"What beta tell me na?"

Aditya:"Maa.... You said all the traits you want are in arohi right?"

Ashiwarya:"Yes "

Aditya:"Then.."

Tanvi:"Umm then why not her aunty?"(She spoke unable to handle the face of her sister)

Ashiwarya:"Of course I would love to. Arohi is so sweet and the best. But what can we do. It would be unfair to both of them. They don't like each other. Thats why we need to find the best bride who is like Arohi.( turning to Rohit)"Rohit today only i will start uploading Adi's bio data and.."

Aditya's mothers voice seemed to disappear in the background as the thought of another girl in Aditya's life filled in Arohi's mind. The wave of multiple emotions hit her as her eyes started to numb a little. Aditya looked at Arohi and one look into her eyes and he understood her fears. He couldn't let this continue. He had to do what was necessary. He can't hurt Arohi like this. She looked so vulnerable right now and he knew no one else was able to tell it but he could read her like an open book and he knew so could Tanvi as he saw Tanvi keep her hand on Arohi's shoulder trying to assure her.

Aditya:(firmly)"Maa"(While still looking at Arohi as everyone looked at him)

Ashiwarya:(turning to Aditya)"yes beta?"(She knew exactly that her plan was 99% complete now)

Aditya:(turning to his mother with the same firmness in his eyes)"Maa make Arohi only your daughter in law na. You asked me if i like some or not right? Back then i didn't.  But now. now i do. I love Arohi maa. I want her as my life partner. I want to share the same beautiful bond with her that you and dad have, that Suhana bhabhi and Bhai have. I want her as my wife and life partner and no one else. I love her maa. I really do so please. Accept us."

Arohi's eyes watered and all the emotions thats she was holding in fled out through one drop of tear. She kept looking at Aditya without blinking. This man in front , Her man, was amazing. She had never imagined that things would come out like this. But as if now she didn't mind it at all. All her mind was on was her man. His words and his love that was clear as crystal in his firm voice.

Ashiwarya stayed silent for a few minutes with not expression what so every on her face as she looked towards Aditya while everyone waited for an response in curiosity that was killing them and the suspense that was overloaded in the silence. Then Ashiwarya turned her direction to Arohi. She stood up from her spot and went near Arohi.

Ashiwarya:(With the same expression)"Do you also love Adi?"

Arohi looked at the lady in front of her then her eyes diverted towards Aditya who was behind his mother. He blinked his eyes in assurance. The promise they made to always stand together and fight for their love came in her mind. Arohi eyes moved back to Ashiwarya.

Ashiwarya:"Say beta. Do you love my son?"

Arohi:(same firmness that Aditya held in his voice)"I do aunty."

Ashiwarya kept the same face for few mins before she turned to Rohit who was also looking at her.

Ashiwarya:"Rohit... Order some sweets. Our kids have given us an excellent news"(She said with a bright smile while Rohit chuckled at her act and nodded)

Everyone let out the breath they were holding for so long as Ashiwarya turned to Arohi with a soft smile who still was looking at her shock trying to comprehend what happened just now.

Ashiwarya:"Oh baccha smile. And officially welcome to our family"

Arohi busted into tears as a warm smile came upon her face as she hugged Ashiwarya tightly burying her self in the warmth of the mother. Ashiwarya smiled as she stroke aru's hair while other laughed in excitement.

Neha:(coming over to Arohi)"Oh My God DIIII I am soooooo happppyyyyy... Finaly my idiotic brother did one thing right. Maa leave diii I want to hug herr"(She said pulling Arohi in a hug while others laughed)

Suhana:(side hugging Aditya )"Nehu.. It's not Di anymore. It's Bhabhi now.."

Arohi blushed while Neha nodded in excitement and Aditya nudged Suhana to keep quite who just teased him in return.

Aditya:(turning to his mother)"So this was all a prank?"

Ashiwarya:"Nope just a plan to make you confess your feeling"

Tanvi:"Omg Aunty you scared the heck out of us. But at the same time it was epic. you should have recorded it for later"

Aditya:"But how did you know? "

Ashiwarya:(glaring at her son)"How did i know? The question should be how did i not know this until now. you said yourself na you would share feeling with us always. Do you really think we would refuse such an amazing girl adi? You could have told us"

Rohit:"That is true Adi"

Aditya:"maa.. papa.. I wanted to really but things weren't as normal in our story. I'll tell you both later."

Arohi:"It's my fault aunty. I am sorry.. hee."

Ashiwarya:"Okay now i will actually get angry"(glaring at Arohi)

Arohi:"I am sorry did i say something?"(she asked confused of her actions)

Ashiwarya:"Yes very wrong! Rohit see na she is still calling me Aunty."(She pouted)

Rohit:(laughed)"Arohi beta.. If you don't want to be on the bad side of your mother in law then i suggest start calling her Maa and me Papa"

Arohi:(overwhelmed with the emotions)"Maa?"

Ashiwarya:(beamed in happiness)"That's more like my daughter. Okay now tell me your story? How did it happen. Common "

Aditya:(laughed)"Maa calm down.. "

Ashiwarya:"Oh you shut it. Aru baccha you tell me"

Neha:"Me too bhabhi.. I want to know as well"

Aditya smiled in amusement at his over excited family but at the same time was extremely happy. His family had wholeheartedly accepted Arohi. Though he knew this would happen, still his heart felt at peace seeing them bond with each other. Now that his family was on their side, He knew they would have tremendous support when time comes to tell Arohi's family.

But he had for sure realized one thing today. No matter what, They have to be the first ones to tell Arohi's family. In no way can they find out from someone else or on their own.  He knew his family was open minded in this factor and he was sure even Arohi's family will accept them but still, getting to know from your own daughter holds the trust which can break when an outsider comes and bad mouths about your daughter.

His thoughts ended as his eyes darted to his mother and his girl. A admiring smile was already wide on his face as he admired them. The way Tanvi and Neha were teasing Arohi while Riya and Tanvi told Arohi and His story to his mom. The way Arohi blushed and whined at the teases while Ashiwarya laughed along with suhana. His admired the scene as he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see his dad watching the same scene with great admiration and then looks at him with a smile.

Rohit:"You choose the right one my boy."

Aditya:"Yes Dad."

Rohit:"Now you treat her right"(Aditya nodded)" And beta try your best, more then us, to earn respect for your love in front of her parents as well. That the one thing i couldn't give Ashiwarya. Don't do the same mistake beta. "

Aditya:"you did no mistake dad. You both just choose to fight for your love. Every love story is different and your is epic. "

Rohit:"I know baccha. I Also know that at that time we had no other option then to go our separate ways but now. Now time has changed and so have thoughts of most people. So then your approach has to change as well. To this day, sometimes i find Ashiwarya crying looking at her parents pictures. Her brother and... Sometimes i m..(He stopped for a bit as he closed his eyes before he opened them and gave a small smile to Aditya who squeezed his hand in assurance)"Even I missed my parents. I sometimes think how life would be different if they knew you guy. If they were present in your childhood. All three of you would have had a family and relatives and.."

Aditya:"Dad we had our best childhood thanks to you two. And yes things might be different then but it has already passed and I can assure you Neha, Bhai and I wouldn't want anything different then what we have now. You both are one of the most amazing parents in the world and I thank you for loving me and giving me such life with such morals dad." (Rohit smiled as he patted Adi's head. His son had grown so much and he hadn't realized it)

Ashiwarya:"What are you 2 chatting about? Come here na Adi.."

Adi:"Yes mom"

Aditya went towards the girl gang where even Vivek sat for the last few mins listening to the events that were taking place. He sat down next to Neha who stood up confusing everyone.

Neha:"Sorry Bhai I can't come between 2 lovers now can I ?"(She said as she moved toward Arohi's seat and dragged her to Aditya  pushing her towards him while she sat on Arohi's previous spot)

The youngster hooted and Gave thumbs up to Neha  who smiled proudly while The elder couple just smiled softly and Arohi blushed as Aditya glared at the trouble maker of his life, his little sister.

Aditya:"Aren't you flying too much right now?"

Neha:"Mumma see your son!"

Ashiwarya:"What do now? I have no control over him now. Ask your bhabhi to control him. Now he will dance on her words only"(She teased while everyone laughed and Arohi turned more red)

Arohi:(Stood up)"I am going to head to bed. Good night everyone"(She moved fast as she exited the room to head to her room to run away from this teases while others laughed)

Aditya:"MAAAAAA!'

Ashiwarya:"What ?(she laughed)"Stop whining and go talk to her. I know your dying to"

Aditya grinned as he stood up and kissed his mom on the cheek before bidding a good night to everyone and rushing after Arohi before she reaches her room.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.

Plz do vote and comment.

Will update next part soon.

Precap:"Romance in the air and celebrations on the way. Along with anxiety but of what or lets see from whom?"

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta/ Baccha - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Nani - Grandma ( Mother's side)

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person.

Bhaiya - Elder Brother

Didi - elder Sister

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan/ Shona - An endearment which mean my life or my love.

Mami - mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Saali - Wife's sister

jiju / Jijaji - Sister's husband

Bua - Father's Sister

Dadi bua - Father's bua

Mausaji - Mom's Sister's husband

Mausi - Mom's Sister

Yaar - bro

Scotty - Indian 2 wheeler

Holi ~ An Indian Festival of Color.

Chipkali ~ Lizard

Dhabba- a small street restaurant for Indian style food

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

868K 40.2K 54
"What the hell? Can't you drive properly huh? See you scratched my favourite car now what are you go.......Oh my goodness!" I came outside my car and...
11K 621 28
Kunal Singh Rajawat, a determined and charismatic 32-year-old business tycoon, had to put his dreams of becoming an IAS officer on hold when he took...
49.4K 1.5K 36
In the enchanting backdrop of India's rich cultural tapestry, where tradition and heritage intermingle with the modern world, unfolds captivating ro...
137K 8.1K 60
Divya Sharma, A sweet silent and a calm girl fighting with her own fears from her past. Her small family with her loving parents and a protective bro...