I do believe in your galaxy...

By NivethaBaranikumar

Y/N and Taehyung find themselves bound by an arranged marriage orchestrated by their parents, but beneath the... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67

19

41 19 0
By NivethaBaranikumar

Y/N pov

                        I'm happy that they finally dropped me off in my office. Mr Min is annoying.  I don't know how they handle him or that side he has is only to annoy me.  I entered the building the receptionist greeted me.  I took the lift to my floor.  I left the lift and walked towards my cabin. I could hear everyone whispering to each other.  What's wrong with these people?  If I see them again distracted let's fire them all. Who wants distracted employees during working hours? 

                I entered my cabin and started my work.  I was wondering What's the matter of threatening Taehyung.  That too for having an alliance with a foreign country.  Such a dumb idea. Why am I thinking about him? Y/N focus. I need a coffee.  I went to the cafeteria to get a coffee myself. I can ask someone but they don't know to make a perfect cup of coffee for me.  I fired more than five employees for this so Mr. Min told me to make a coffee myself.  Yeah, and it worked I haven't fired someone for this reason yet from then.

                        I took my coffee and went back to my cabin. I completed the file which has been here for so long sipping my coffee. I thought of taking the next file that's when the door burst open.

Mr Choi's POV

              I am relieved that Y/N is now married and happy.  But I started missing her just within a day. The way she woke up and come towards me with a smile on her face and messy hair at times. Occasionally she would come running towards me screaming from her room because of her bad dream. I already miss her. I hope she is happy there with Taehyung.  He is a good man who I could trust my daughter with. 

                      I started with my work by reading and signing the files on my table.  I thought without Y/N the office would be slow, but well everyone is working even without her. I was going through the files until one file felt familiar.  I looked through the file it's absolutely done by Y/N, but she will be at home right. How will she come to the office she just got married yesterday. I revised the file once more.  Still, my instinct says it's by Y/N. Even if I call her she never replied properly before so, I called my secretary.  He came running to my room. 

                   I enquired whether he saw Y/N or not.  "Why would mam be here? " He gave me the same questioning look.  "So you haven't seen her," I asked him to clarify.  " Sir let's check the CCTV or let me go and check in her cabin sir" he said. I too gave a thought about it. It will take a long time to go check Y/N's cabin.  " Let's check CCTV," I told my secretary.  He started going through the CCTV footage.

                    After some time he turned his laptop to face me with a proud smile like he conquered the world.  " Sir Mam" That's what the words left his mouth. I too saw the footage with Y/N on it. I think he's too stunned to speak. Who would be? Who will come to the office the very next day of their wedding? Ohh this girl. How the hell she left the house?  Mr.Kim would be so lenient with Y/N I think.  I should warn him about this. How can he? Ugh! OK let me send her back home.

                     I walked to Y/N's cabin which is on the eleventh floor which is 5 floors from here.  I wanted to scold her but I can't do that either as I'm the one who should have told her how to behave after her marriage in the place of her mother. Everyone on the floor greeted me as I walked to My Princess's cabin. 

                     I opened the door of her cabin just to witness her with a coffee mug in one hand and a pile of files around her. She will never change. She put the coffee mug on the table and holds her heart like it's just gonna pop out. " Appa you scared me" she said looking at me. I closed the door and walked towards her.

                 " Princess what are you doing here," I asked her normally because I don't want to sound angry towards her.

                         " Appa it's my cabin " she said like nothing wrong in it.

                        " I know Princess it's your cabin but you shouldn't have come today," I told her thinking that she would understand but being dumb she asked me "Why "

                         " Princess you just got married yesterday.  You both should spend time together.  Have you asked your Father in law before you leave?  How can he be this dumb? I should call him first " I was practically ranting. She sussed me up and spoke.

                          " Appa I informed Uncle before I leave and  Taehyung dropped me off so there is no need for this drama" she said fuming in anger.

                      " So Taehyung dropped you. Ohh so romantic of him. Despite being busy he wanted to drop his wife off by himself. " I was praising my son-in-law.  Yeah, who wouldn't?

                       " Appa what have you come for?  I have too much work to do.  If you have come to brag about your Son in law you can leave " She is jealous I can say it from her eyes.

                            " ok Princess I will leave your cabin and you will leave from office and get back home," I said strictly.

                      " Appa what's wrong?  Ugh! " She slammed the table.

                     " Princess look you are tired and frustrated get back home. Take my car. Wait let me call driver." I said while calming her down. She sat silently.

                   " but appa I have a lot of work to do. Moreover, we should start our new project in a week so I'm not leaving the office." She said while taking a file and going through it.

                   " I will take care of it so leave the office as soon as possible. You should enjoy your married life, Princess. " I said to her while snatching the file from her hand.

                   " ok appa bye" she said picking up her things.

                         " Princess get back home safely.  I already started missing you ." I said looking into her eyes. She smiled at me and gave me a warm hug.

                           " Appa I too missed you. Take care. Eat properly ok" she advised me like a mom.

                           "Ok Princess takes care," I said. " I should not see you in the office at least for a week " She waved at me and  walked away. I went back to my cabin and restarted my work.

Mr Kim POV

                            I'm happy that I got Y/N as my daughter-in-law.  She is so kind and she even cooks for me.  She is a hard-working girl.  If not why would she go to the office the very next day of her marriage? Tae would have dropped her off in her office.

                         I am sitting in the living room on the couch watching my babies play. Mina and Yun are so cute and cooperative kids. They don't disturb you unless they need attention or help. Jungkook and Seokjin are playing video games in the room. Hoseok went to the office. He is a great man being police and managing his personal life is tough.  Due to this threat to Tae, I can't go out.

                       I heard distant voices. What's wrong with me? I could hear my babies and Y/N's voices.  I must be dreaming.  Someone shook my shoulders. I opened my eyes to witness her.  How come she is here? She handed me a cup of coffee and walked away. I looked out the window it isn't dark yet. I pinched myself to check whether I'm dreaming. No, it hurts.

                         " Uncle you are awake and ain't dreaming " I heard Seokjin say from the adjacent couch. I turned to look at him. He, Jungkook and Yoongi are having their cup of coffee.  I looked at Seokjin clueless.  " Uncle Y/N came back home early because her father sent her off, saying she shouldn't come for a week. That's what she told " he said clearing all my doubts.  I think he will call and bash at me.

                       That's when Y/N came back from the kitchen with some cookies on a tray.  She placed it on the table and sat next to me.  " Princess has your appa said anything else," I asked out of curiosity.  " No uncle," she said simply ." You should be home, Princess.  You will be safe " I told and she nodded her head with a smile.

                        We all sat and talked about pretty random things.  The time ran by too fast. I got to know Y/N well. She isn't someone who talks much but she replies if we ask her a question. It was dark outside now. Mina and Yun were calling Seokjin for some reason.  He crouched down to their level and asked what were they nagging him for. " Appa I'm hungry," They said massaging their cute little tummy.

                        " Ok babies Appa will cook for you " he said walking towards the kitchen.  " Seokjin oppa let me cook. You continue with your conversation " she said standing up and walking towards the kitchen. Seokjin held her hand "Let me help you Y/N " he said. " No oppa I can manage " she said walking into the kitchen.  " look someone is working " Yoongi teased her. " I'm not as lazy as you oppa " she said with a smirk and walked away. Yoongi acted like nothing happened.

Y/N POV

            I started  washing the vegetables and chopping them off finely. I get bored at home and my mind wanders around the unwanted.  That's why I go to the office every day so that I don't think about the unwanted.  I don't know what am I gonna do for a week at home. I completed chopping veggies.  I think pork belly would be perfect for dinner.  I started with marinating it.

                I completed the prep for everything.  I started with tossing veggies and kimchi for kimchi fried rice. I started grilling pork belly in the pan. It sizzled in the pan. I felt someone's presence behind me. Before I could turn I felt a knife in my neck.  " If you come with me without making any noise your life will be safe." He whispered into my ears. I can't see anyone in the living room too. Where are they?

" Walk" he commanded. He doesn't know who he is dealing with. He is a maron. He doesn't know he should tie up the hands. I held his hands that holding the knife around my neck and twisted it with one hand and flipped him on the floor. I turned to look at him. My eyes widened at the sight.  " Oh my god ".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

837K 28.5K 26
Y/n and Jimin have been arranged in a partnership of two companies. They didnt have feelings for each other. This is before they made a bet to see wh...
7.6K 227 24
Y/n and Kim Namjoon are put in an arranged marriage by their parents. They both agree to it for their parents and company's sake but what happens whe...
1K 38 15
Jeon Jungkook: Want nothing but love and affection from you. Park Yn: Want nothing but freedom from you. This is a story about an merciless mafia kin...
843 104 13
"in dizzying memories that feel like dreams. the rain pours whilst i dance alone. its beautiful, isn't it? when this mist clears i will run toward...