Grumpy x Sunshine Drabbles

By anonymityisfunwriter

Grumpy x Sunshine Drabbles with a hint of outtakes from Two Sides of The Same Coin More

Affection
Alpine
The Interrogation (TSOTSC Outtake)
Superhero Landing
On Your Left
Your Worst Nightmare
The Bake Sale Outtake
Flying
Peter
Affection (Part 2)
Flufftober: "You've told your parents?"
Flufftober: Supporting Silly Quirks/Hobbies
Flufftober: "Oh no, you're a Morning person!"
Flufftober: Shooting Stars
Flufftober: "Accidents Don't Happen Accidentally"
Flufftober: 'I hate you' - 'I love you too'
Flufftober: All The Hugs
Flufftober: Blankets
Flufftober: Falling Asleep Together
Flufftober: Dear Diary
Flufftober: Slow Dancing
Halloween
Flufftober: A Sweet Treat (Halloween Pt.2)
Fury Finds Out
Comfortember: Exhaustion
Comfortember: Anxiety Attack
Comfortember: Lost
Comfortember: Comfort Item
Comfortember: Cold
Comfortember: Self-Care
Comfortember: Flowers
Comfortember: Game Night
Comfortember: Frozen
The Friends We Made Along The Way
A Quiet Moment
First Draft of the Grumpy Sunshine Series
Christmas Tree Farm
O, Christmas Tree, O, Christmas Tree
Pal-entine's Day
Remember Your Training
Question...?
Dad
The Monologue
An Order
You're My Best Friend
Advice
The Cooking Conflict
In The Noon Of Night
Awesome
Jealous Girl
Even In A Burning Building
Fury Finds Out (Part 2)
Mjolnir
Mjolnir - Part 2
F is For Friends Who Do Stuff Together
I Don't Like You
Training
Meeting The Parents (Part 1)
Meeting The Parents (Part 2)
Let Me Help You
Close To You
Every Part of You
Never Hurt You

The Jar

107 8 0
By anonymityisfunwriter

"I could do this all day."

"Jar!" Sam shouts, sitting beside you as you watch Steve and Peter in the middle of a training session.

"What?" Steve squawks, stepping off the training mat. "No! That's like the third time this week!"

"Well, maybe you should think about the things you say," Sam retorts.

"Jar?" Peter questions, looking to you and Sam.

"Hero jar," you explain.

"For when someone does something heroic?"

"For when we start acting like hero stereotypes, Steve," Sam pointedly remarks, gesturing to the jar in the corner of the training room. Steve grumbles something under his breath, before pulling out his wallet and trudging over to the jar, "That includes catchphrases!"

"Just for saying catchphrases?" Peter asks.

"No." You shake your head, wondering how you could explain the jar to Peter, "It's like...Like when Sam starts talking about Redwing like he's a real person. Or when James complains about Redwing. When Nat does that pose in the middle of a mission."

"Or when Mr. Stark makes a sarcastic joke when he's getting beat up?" Peter guesses.

"Exactly!"

"So what's your thing?" Peter wonders, turning to you.

"Me? Pfft.. I don't do anything like that," you scoff, dismissively waving your hand.

"Oh, please," Sam humorously snorts. "You're just as bad as everyone else."

You indignantly huff, crossing your arms, "I am not!"

"You absolutely are!" Sam turns to Peter, "Her thing is when she tries to make friends with the bad guys. Or when she goes on and on about seeing the humanity in everyone-"

"Or when she wears obscenely bright clothes on missions," Steve adds. "Do you know how hard it is to camouflage yellow?"

"Or when-"

"Alright, alright, Peter gets it!" you interject.

"Wait, so why do I never have to put money in the jar?" Peter asks the room.

Steve claps a hand on Peter's shoulder, "Oh, you do, but Tony usually does it for you."

"Sam didn't think it was fair, but Tony puts in 100's for you and we're saving it for a vacation," you explain.

"And with how often Steve has to put money in the jar, we should be there any day now," Sam teases.

A.N. I will confess, this is deeply inspired by New Girl (iykyk). In the midst of writing soul crushing angst, this scene played out in my head and I needed to be rid of it so here it is. Hope it makes you giggle like it made me giggle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 876 54
Sunshine!Reader x Grumpy!Bucky Barnes A Collection of Grumpy x Sunshine Moments Ft. You and Bucky Barnes Just a collection of little drabbles and one...
57.8K 1.5K 27
"So now that you've stopped fighting, what do you want?" "Peace." *bucky barnes x oc* *set during TFATWS - diverges from plot* *18+ warning - specif...
1.5M 28.5K 178
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! imagines for the great and wonderful chubby dumpling ❀️ *some of these imagines are more like what I would consider to be crack...