Percabeth Dirty One Shots and...

Oleh Lex4205

Percabeth dirty one shots and Drabble replacement I own nothing. All the original authors will be credited ... Lebih Banyak

A/N
Distraction
The Roommate Agreement 1
The Roommate Agreement 2
The Roommate Agreement 7
The Roommate Agreement 8
Roommate Agreement 9
The Roommate Agreement 10
In The Bedroom
Percy's Goddess
Would It Really Kill You (If We Kissed?) 1
WIRKYIWK 3
WIRKYIWK 5
WIRKYIWK 7
WIRKYIWK 13
Long Way Home
July Rain
For Her Sake
i don't want you like a best friend
Pizza Delivery
Made your mark on me
It's Not Serious (i swear) 1
Ins(is) 2
Ins(is) 3
Ins(is) 4
Ins(is) 5
Ins (is) 6
ins (is) 7
ins (is) 8
Ins(is) 9
Ins(is) 10
Ins(is) 11
ins (is) 12
ins (is) 13
Ins(is) 14
Ins(is) 15
ins(is) 16
Back To Black
Okay, it's serious (The First Date)
OIS: first times
OIS: Jealousy, Jealousy
OIS 4: Dinners and Diatrides
Naturally Beautiful, Like You, Annabeth
When you get me alone, it's so simple
Made your mark on me
Better Than Ambrosia
A Crazy Christmas
Yours To Keep 1
Yours To Keep 2
Twin Sized Mattress
Blissful Morning
Ribbons and Lace
Uniforms
Your Voice, That Touch, This Night, Got Me Higher Than The Skyline
Broken Ego, Broken Heart ๐Ÿ’”
Kickstart My Heart 1
Kickstart My Heart 4
Illicit Affairs
All Of You, All Of Me (Intertwined) 1
All Of You, All Of Me (Intertwined) 2
All Of You, All Of Me (Intertwined) 3
All Of You, All Of Me (Intertwined) 4
All Of You, All Of Me (Intertwined) 5
All Of You, All Of Me (Intertwined) 6
All Of You, All Of Me (Intertwined) 7
All Of You, All Of Me (Intertwined) 8
All Of You, All Of Me (Intertwined) 9
All Of You, All Of Me (Intertwined) 10
His bare neck
my hot blood's been burning for so many summers now
Wink (and im yours)
Pretty much the most impulsive first kiss of all time
Skeleton in the Closet (Ice Ring)
Ice Ring 5
Ice Ring 9
Ice Ring 10
Ice Ring 15
faster than a hairpin trigger
FTAHT 2 (Faster Than A Hairpin Trigger)
FTAHPT 3
Someone Like You

Being Productive

3.9K 23 0
Oleh Lex4205

By: Folieacutie on Ao3
(Enjoy 🧍🏻‍♀️)

Annabeth turned her eyes on him, her mouth poised on her mechanical pencil. "Are you okay? You're all red."

Percy startled. He cleared his throat. He had not been imagining his girlfriend straddling him in the skirt she was wearing, no way. Not even a little bit. It hadn't crossed his mind for a second, let alone minutes.

"Uh, yeah, all good. Just...frustrated by this reading."

"Oh, I can try and help you with it when I'm done with this assignment if you want. Or find an illegal download of an audio book version."

Percy smiled and leaned forward to kiss her forehead. "Sure, I'll uh, keep trying until then. Thanks, babe."

She grinned softly and returned to her work.

Percy tried returning to his. Honestly, he did. He berated himself over sitting adjacent to her rather than across from her. If he had, the table would have blocked her lower half. Then, he'd only have her completely chaste zip-up hoodie to look at.

Instead, he was suffering. He didn't understand why his girlfriend chose today of all days to wear that fucking skirt. Sure, it was a sunny day outside, warm and nice enough that he complained about going to the library even more than usual. But really? Wearing a short, black denim skirt to the library? To do homework? Was she trying to demolish his grades?

His textbook completely out of his brain, he focused on the expanses of her smooth legs, all the way from her ankles to her beautiful thighs. They were toned and tan and would wrap around his- Gods damn it, get it together man. He shook his head. His gaze flicked up further...to where her pencil rested against her lips. And, well, that wasn't helping either. He switched to her ey-

She was looking right at him.

Percy almost jumped, heat rushing to his face.

"You're staring." Her tone was accusatory, but her smile was smug.

His reply petered out as she dragged her thumb along her bottom lip and let it enter her mouth just slightly.

She smeared her finger on her mouth so that it glistened.

"Annabeth...." He breathed out. He wasn't sure if it sounded desperate or like a warning. Probably both.

Her ankle hooked around his leg.

His heart rate cranked up.

"Percy..." She teased, and slowly licked- licked!- the pad of her thumb. Her ankle slid up his calf. She moved her other hand to the zipper of her sweater, which she twisted, taunting him.

She was going to kill him.

"What are you...what are you doing?"

Annabeth spared him a glance while she dragged her zipper down. The pink tank top underneath wasn't terribly surprising, but the lack of a bra was.

He barely remembered he had asked her a question when she spoke again. "What do you think I'm doing?"

"Being a terrible girlfriend." He whispered at her, scanning the rest of the library. Luckily, this side of the stacks was empty for now.

"Really? Is this terrible for you?" She used her pencil to brush her tank-top strap off her shoulder.

Percy couldn't speak.

Under the table her foot reached the back of his knee.

His hands flexed. His eyes bounced from her body to the empty entrance of the room.

"I have an idea..." She drawled. She pressed her thumb against her mouth again, feint-thinking. "How about... you help me search for a book in one of the rows."

Percy blinked at her. He could not get up from this seat without showing his very obvious boner. He also could not believe what his girlfriend was suggesting.

She slipped off her sweater.

"Are you serious?"

"Do you not want me to be?"

"I...." very very much want you to be. He gulped, unable to ignore her nipples through her shirt. "What, um, what book are we looking for?"

She placed her pencil down and stood, going towards the stacks. Gods, had her skirt gotten shorter?

He scooted his chair back as silently as possible and scrambled to walk with her.

"I need something for my bio lab." Her hand brushed the book cases as they passed by.

"Right, of course, right, yeah."

She halted him with a hand on his chest, "I think it's here." It was one of the last aisles, dusty and with minimal lighting.

He followed her towards the back, hyper aware of the little distance between them as she pretended to peruse the options.

He bounced on the balls of his feet and bit his lip. He wasn't sure how long she would keep up the charade before-

Annabeth stopped, "Ah. This looks like it," and proceeded to bend all the way over.

Percy nearly groaned. She brought his hands to her thighs and he took it as permission to press himself against her, gripping her hips. She leaned back up, her neck exposed and perfect for kissing. He smoothed his hands up and down her quads while he pressed hot, open mouthed kisses to her throat, her heartbeat thrumming under his lips. She reached behind him and clutched at his hair, already trying to keep her breathing low.

She pushed her ass against him, her movements desperate for some friction.

"Annabeth." Percy murmured. He skimmed the hem of her skirt.

"Touch me, please."

He swallowed a whimper and obeyed.

He almost cursed at the feel of her soaking wet underwear. The cloth was thin and clinging to her. He swiped his palm down. Annabeth shivered. His whole body felt like it was burning up, jeans uncomfortably tight. He slowly stroked a line up and down her center. All of his thoughts drowned in the way her breathing changed. He ghosted around her clit.

Annabeth was having none of it. She pushed his hand under the waistband.

Percy gasped. A shot of white hot heat ran through him as he began dragging his fingers through her folds.

A hiss escaped her lips.

He could barely stop himself from rutting against her ass. He made movements on her clit, just in the way he knew she liked. Her body quivered under his touch.

Percy was desperate to touch all of her.

He licked up her neck to her ear, her skin warm and damp. His tongue moved against her lobe until he tugged at it with his teeth.

"Oh, fuck, Percy."

His mind swirled at the idea of them doing this in a library while his fingers went inside her, sliding into the slick wetness.

She rocked against him, hair swaying, the smell of her fruity shampoo invading his senses.

He ran his other hand up the column of her throat to the line of her jaw. It was so slender and perfect and-

He had to bite down a moan when she opened her mouth and captured his finger, sucking it down.

He was going to die.

Annabeth enveloped another one in the heat of her lips. His hips jolted and he sped up his motions against her clit. The bud practically pulsed under his fingertips, swollen and drenched. She grinded into his hand and his body followed. The friction against her ass wasn't enough, but he sure was trying.

The puffs of breath through her nose became shorter and shorter.

She glided his fingers in and out of her mouth. Her lips closed around them again and again, tongue lapping the edges.

He wanted to scream. Instead he buried his face into her neck and caressed her with dripping digits.

Her whimpers sounded around his fingers. She began to tremble.

"Oh, oh, oh!"

He held onto her as she shook, eyes shut, her little cries muffled by his hand.

His cock ached from behind her.

Eventually her breathing steadied and he slipped his fingers out.

"All good?" He murmured to her.

She turned her head and met him with a piercing look.

"I need your cock in my mouth right now."

Percy blinked. Said cock twitched.

"Uh. I...Yes." He cleared his throat. "Can you say that again? Please."

She was already dropping to the floor. "I need. Your cock. In my mouth. Right now."

"Okay. Wow. Now don't say that again or I'm gonna cum."

"Noted. Pants off, babe."

He pulled the zipper and shimmied them down a bit along with his boxers. His dick was almost painfully hard.

As soon as Annabeth licked a stripe up his length he was scrambling to latch onto her hair.

Her head bobbed on his cock. The heat pressed against all sides. Juices dribbled down, slippery and hot.

His chest heaved.

She tongued at the tip, completely lost in the act.

Percy squeezed his eyes shut and held in a whine.

It was a good thing, because if he looked at her it would be over too soon.

But then... it was too easy to imagine the state of her panties rolled down her thighs as she knelt for him. The fabric wet from his doing...her glistening-

Her mouth tightened around him. He felt the weight of his cock move against her tongue.

Oh Gods.

One hand caressed his balls and then she sunk her lips all the way to his patch of hair and then-

"I'm gonna-"

The spasm traveled from his toes to every inch of him. He shuddered against the bookcase. He could feel himself coat the inside of her throat.

The world dissolved into static.

When he finally floated back down to earth, Annabeth was shoving his dick into his jeans.

Thank Gods for this woman.

She stood up and leaned her head against his chest. "Are you good?"

Percy closed his eyes for a second and ran a hand through her curls. He breathed. "Yes. We should probably get our stuff and get out before someone sees us, right?"

Annabeth pressed a kiss to his mouth. "Definitely. Also these clothes are starting to feel gross." She peered around the edge of the book case. "We're in the clear. I'll go first."

He very pointedly did not watch her skirt while she walked away from him. They had already risked enough.

Before leaving the safety of the darkness he adjusted himself in his pants. Then, he tried walking out as casually as possible.

They scooped up their books and hurried away.

Percy pushed open the doors. "Imagine if we'd gotten caught?! That was crazy!"

"That was crazy stupid." She said, but she was grinning.

"And crazy hot! You're crazy hot. And come up with the best ideas."

Annabeth smirked, pink growing on her cheeks. "I think it was more of a group effort."

"Yeah, we got a lot done today, didn't we babe?" He murmured, pulling her close.

She chuckled and gave him a kiss. "Yeah, I'd say we were extremely productive."

Their laughter echoed off the halls as they exited the building. "Gods, I love you so much."

FIN

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

17.8K 540 58
Author: three dates Classification: rebirth From the end of the world to the ancient times, before Gu Yundong could breathe a sigh of relief, he foun...
997K 37.5K 89
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.7K 59 15
Joshua Fitz - Amobi, influenced by his sister finds his sister representing someone the whole little kilton knows, and he wants to put an end to that...
51.2K 1.9K 42
Katniss Everdeen planned a roadtrip trough the districts with her guy best friend Finnick Odair , they both pick a friend along. Katniss takes her be...