✅️ Gemini Runaway

By ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... More

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

My First Friend

955 32 4
By ActionInfinity

Melvia-ito

"I just met your mother. I can't believe that I just met your freaking thousand year old mother. The same woman who has completely created the entire vampire species." I frantically babbled out running my fingers through my hair.

Klaus was laying on my bed with his arms crossed behind his head watching me pace back and forth in front of him. "Rae, would you stop worrying. You met my family so what is the big deal?"

"Don't tell me to not freak out, Klaus. I am not entirely sure on how a traditional relationship or whatever we are supposed to go. But I am very sure that you aren't supposed to go on one date with a guy and then suddenly meet his siblings and his mother!" I spun around on my feet throwing my hair around causing the lights to flicker in the bedroom.

He chuckled at me rolling his eyes reaching over and picking up my brother's necklace from the nightstand. "You're a supernatural witch, love. I think normal isn't something you're used to, hmm."

"Put that necklace down and take this seriously please." I snapped back at him. "I need you to take this seriously right now. The look your mother gave me last is making me more paranoid than I already am."

Klaus began twirling the blue gem necklace in between his fingers. "I can assure you if my mother tries to lay a hand on your head I will personally take care of her. Did you know that this necklace almost matches your eyes, Raelyn?"

"Oh and to top that off my mother hijacked the phone number of my cousin Jo and she apparently says she's coming to town at some point. So who honestly knows if I won't have to pack up my life here and run." Stomping around at the foot of the bed I finally couldn't take it so I climbed up onto the bed and into his lap trying to grab the jewelry. "Stop messing with it. You'll break it and then I'll kill you. Plus you're supposed to be paying attention to my problems."

Klaus shifted his hand away from me holding the necklace out of my reach since I was too focused on trying to not fall off the edge of the bed at the same time. "You can't kill me, Rae. I am immortal and which one of us has the quickest reflexes here."

"Klaus, give it back now." I fought, reaching up almost able to grab his wrist until I felt his other arm wrap around my waist holding me close to him so I wouldn't fall on the floor.

His blue eyes shifted to mine when he turned his head so when I lifted my head up our noses hit one another. "If you're worried that we haven't been on enough dates, just say the word and I won't escort you tonight. My mother will be angry with me but it would be worth it to make you less nervous."

"You're spoiling me like I am a princess." I replied feeling my cheeks turn red. In my mind I keep thinking that I shouldn't get close to him because I can't be tied down to a certain place if my family comes to find me. Yet there is some drawing about this man in front of me that makes me act like a reckless teenager again.

He smiled leaning forward where it looked like he kiss me causing me to lean forward too until I felt his hands move around my neck clicking my necklace back on and then drawing back. "You aren't a princess, Raelyn. You are a queen."

"Why do you do that, Nik. You get so close to kissing me and then you step back. Why do you do it because you are becoming frustrating?" I threw my hands up where I was still sitting on his lap throwing my head up.

He grabbed my face in his hands cradling it gently when our gazes met strongly. "I know you haven't had any love at all so I wish to make our time together as epic as you deserve. Yet if it frustrates you that much I can stop dancing about it...just say the word Raelyn."

Pushing my forehead against his, my fingers ran up his chest finding the dog tag ropes he was wearing around his neck so my fingers wrapped them. "Yes..."

He began to close the gap, moving one of his hands to rest on the side of my neck. His other one remains on my cheek. I scooted forward with our lips maybe only an inch from touching right before my phone started ringing on the side table making us break away. "You're bloody joking right now. I will kill whoever is calling you!"

"Hello, who is this?" I grabbed my phone remaining in my spot with Klaus twirling some of my hair in between his fingers being able to hear who was calling me.

"Raelyn, you probably already know this but the originals are throwing a ball and I was thinking you and I could get ready beforehand. You know give you some air from a house full of a thousand year old vampire family." Caroline explained through the phone to me clearly hoping I would say yes.

Klaus was against the idea whispering in my ear until I pushed him away with my freehand. "Tell that blonde that you have a much more important priority. We were about to have our first kiss."

"Sssh Nik. You know what Caroline, that's a great idea. I'll meet you at the grill in a few minutes." I hung up the phone getting up from the bed.

Klaus grumbled, throwing his head back on the pillows. "You better pay me back for choosing the blonde vampire over me."

"Hey, she's like the first friend that I have had that isn't related to me. So be nice to her please. And besides I'm not going to move in with her or something. We are just going to get ready for your ball and I'll be back in one of your beds later." Getting to my feet I went rummaging through the closet.

Klaus couldn't help but tease me. "One of my beds huh. Denying you a kiss clearly does drive you mad."

"That's not what I meant." Whipping my head around I blushed realizing what I had told him a few minutes ago. "I just meant all my stuff is in one of the rooms of your house. I'll be back for the ball."

Klaus sat up calling when I waved bye to him quickly leaving the room. "I'll have a dress waiting for you, Raelyn. Have fun!"

Finally arriving at the grill I pushed the door opened seeing Caroline waving me over to her sitting in a booth near the bar. Heading over to her she got to her feet hugging me suddenly but I hugged her back used to her personality. "I'm glad I was able to pull you away from the house of Originals. So what has been going on with you anyway. You said that he took you on a pleasant date, is there anything else?"

"Well there is something between us for sure.." I trailed off tucking my hair behind my ear not really giving her an answer.

She hit the table lightly giving me some puppy dog eyes begging simply. "Look I know we haven't been friends for long but I would like you to think that you can trust me with anything. If Klaus or any of the others hurt you then-"

"No it's nothing like that, Care." I reassured the blonde vampire across from me.

She intertwined my hands with hers pressuring on in a sweet manner. "Then what is happening, Raelyn? Tell me , tell me, tell me pretty please."

"Okay, okay, before you called me we almost...we almost had our first kiss."

She nearly jumped across the table squealing where I laid my head on the table. Wrapping my arms around my head I was beginning to blush red until she sat back down grabbing my hands once more. "Oh my gosh! I don't know how to feel. I honestly am so happy for you but I am also disgusted by it because of his reputation."

"Look, I don't know how I really feel about it yet. But I can't shake that I feel something deeply for him. To be honest I've never had any relationship with a guy so I don't know what the right way to feel is." Shrugging my shoulders I bite my lip unsure of what to say really.

Caroline squeezed my hands in hers tugging me up to my feet alongside her. "Well if you ever kiss him. You can call me the second after it happens. Now let's go get our dresses on."

"Actually we have to stop by the mansion since my dress is there. Klaus said he would pick one out for me." I tugged her back.

She nodded, squeezing my hand vamping us to the mansion where I saw a large white box on the front step. Picking it up she sped us to her house where I gasped seeing that there was also one for her. "What exactly is your hybrid admirer up to, Raelyn?"

"I have no idea. He always keeps me on my toes. Let's see what he has done now." Sitting the box on the table I lifted the lid dropping it down on the ground covering my mouth with my hands crying at the view of the dress before me. Lifting the fabric out of the box, the dress was short sleeved and it was a sparkly golden color all the way down. Placing it down in the box I noticed that there was a note stuck on the bottom until I pulled it out.

'This dress doesn't have to just be for tonight. I intend on taking you on quite a few dates now that I know your intentions, save me a dance Rae - fondly Klaus.'

Caroline leaned over reading the note placing a hand on my shoulder smiling. "Wow. I guess he is trying to be in a serious relationship. I didn't think he was capable. Now let's get ready for the Cinderella type dance." She picks up her dress where I could see it was a sparkly blue one with white gloves to go along with it that would look good with her blonde curls.

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 8.3K 57
BEING REWRITTEN. IF CHAPTERS ARE MISSING, THEY'RE BEING EDITED AND WILL BE BACK WITHIN AN HOUR. It's been two years since Rory Forbes came back to M...
253K 4.9K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
257K 7.3K 59
Matthias Mikaelson was a faceless man in the Mikaelson family, no one had ever seen his face aside from family and his best friend Katherine Pierce...