Life With The Parkers

By ItzSoniaPearl

Charlotte Hayes an average teenage girl living a normal life in Seattle had her life dictated for her, when s... More

Chapter 1 & The characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
New aesthetic for the characters
Chapter 97

Chapter 79

5 2 0
By ItzSoniaPearl

"My gawd! This woman, someone can't have a peaceful  morning when she's around" Austin groaned as he sat on the couch with his cup of coffee.

Yeah, Emma was having one of her loud phone calls.

"Tell me about it" I added, letting out a sigh. "What are you doing up this early?" He asked, taking a sip from the mug.

"I was thinking..." I sat up slightly, facing him. "...we've got 2 days left with Carson"

"I'm sure you're considering fucking him right now before he leaves" he said and I rolled my eyes. "Not yet!" I yelled and he shot me a sly smile. "Hmmm"

"Shut up! I'm tryna make a point here" I cut off every thought he was having. "What's up fan?" Jayson asked, walking in with a mug of coffee too.

I sighed. "Finally, someone reasonable" I said, glaring at Austin. "What's with Emma and the loud phone calls?"

"My ears are fucking bleeding. Keep it down woman!" Austin yelled back. "Guys!" I got back their attention.

"What's up, Char?" Jayson asked, taking a sip of the coffee. "We've gotta do something before Carson leaves"

"Like what?" Austin asked

"A kick-ass party"

"You. Charlotte. Party" he scoffed. "You are the worst at parties, you hate them and you would go 'Parties are wrong' 'It's gonna wreck the house'" he said in an overly dramatic girly voice and Jayson laughed.

"First, I don't sound that way and secondly...it's do crazy week and we've got 2 days left, so this is my contribution to the tradition" I added.

"Well, the big guys aren't gonna allow a party in this house" Jayson made a point. "What about a birthday party?" I asked.

"Your birthday is on Thursday, Charlotte" Austin said and a smile made way to my lips. "What's with that smile?"

"Ever heard of a pre-birthday party?" I asked, still with that mischievous smile. "A what?!"

I got up immediately  and walked to the kitchen. I had a plan and it involved..."Yes! How many times am I gonna say this?!"...yeah Emma.

She paced around the kitchen with her phone over her ear, I waited till her eyes landed on me.

"...yeah, I'mma have to call  you back, Daniel" with that she ended the call and let out a sigh.

"Hey Charlotte" she said, leaning on the counter. She was in a black long sleeve shirt tucked in a dark navy blue skirt and heel. She was indeed busy today.

"Hi Emma"

"Hope the call wasn't that loud" she asked. "No, not at all" I needed a favour, so I had to act cool.

"So..." I drawer. "...you know my 18th birthday is coming up this week Thursday" her eyes lit up in surprise.

"Oh my gosh! I totally forgot" she barely knows. "I've got a lot on my mind lately"

"No! That's cool! I was thinking...if we could throw a party" Please please.

"Why not?! " I so didn't expect that reply. "For real?" I asked in disbelief.

"Of course, 18th birthday are really important...plus you guys have the house to yourself this week. I am leaving for a trip" she gestured at her outfit and I smiled.

"Thanks a lot, Emma"

"No worries! I trust you, you're the responsible one" she added, pinching my cheek lightly. She really loved doing that.

"Call me if you need anything, make sure you have as much fun as you could. Happy birthday in advance" she shot me a smile before walking out.

She really was like the mother I never had, I smiled at that thought before walking into the living room.

"We're throwing a party" I announced and the guys turned to me with surprised looks.

Few minutes later

"But your birthday is on Thursday" Harley said. "Yeah, the pre-birthday is just a cue to make a kick-ass party for Carson" I explained

"Pre-birthday, some smart shit right there" Mason said and I smiled. "I can't believe Emma accepted for you  to throw a party!" Austin said in disbelief.

"What?! I'm the responsible one" I stated the obvious fact. "We are gonna party all night!" Bianca yelled.

"Yeah but now we gotta take our roles" I pointed out. "I'm in charge of music, vibe of the party!" Jayson announced and we all cheered.

"Drinks are on me!" Austin added and I nodded. "We'll take up the snacks" Calvin spoke up, referring to him and Mason.

"Yeah, you guys are pros at snacking" I agreed on that. "I'll be in charge of invites, I mean I'm the one with the most followers" Harley bragged and I rolled my eyes.

"Lightning and make shift dance floor on me" Cole said and I nodded.  "All decorations and shits on I and Chloe" Bianca chided and I smiled.

Party was set.

"What about you?" Austin asked. "I'm in charge of you all...so you don't mess any shit" I replied, ticking out of my clipboard.

"It's there gonna be cake?" Chloe asked.

"Yeah, it's a pre-birthday party" I answered. "What about the birthday party?" Cole asked and we all exchanged looks.

"Then we'll throw a bigger party!" Harley announced and we cheered in agreement. "We've got only tomorrow to put all this together. On Wednesday is the D-day. So, we gotta be fast and most importantly...no one should mention this to Carson"

"Mention what to Carson?" I flinged the clipboard away immediately I saw Carson. "Nothing!"

He shot me a knowing look. "You ready?" Austin asked, getting up. "Yeah"

"Where are you going to?" I asked. "We are going to get a brand new baby" Austin said and I shot him a confused look.

"He meant car" Mason interpreted

"Why do you need a new car?" I asked Carson and he smiled. "For the love of it"

"Yeah, we  don't pray for love, we just pray for cars!" Austin added in a sing song voice. I rolled my eyes as they exited the room.

★★★

"You guys know the drill, it doesn't matter who finds the cash first, all that matters is who brings it back" Calvin said and we all nodded.

"The bag is somewhere around there" he pointed at the football field, garden and basketball court. "Go find it!" He yelled and we all ran off.

I was into today's hunt, I mean Bianca got a whole lot of cash the last time, yeah, she battled for it.

So, I needed this win.

It snowed today, we couldn't care less, I mean it's do crazy week.

Getting there we all paused and began searching around. It was night, so we needed to really get down to see. Lights were supplied from the tall poles surrounding the football field.

Suddenly hard snow hit me, I got up and my eyes landed on Carson. "Dick! You tryna be a distraction?!" I yelled.

He gasped. "I'm only doing some acting on you" that made me laugh. "That's some bad acting, dick"

"You wanna teach me?" He asked, walking to me and eyes immediately landed at something beside the goal post.

The bag.

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed. "What?! " he turned back and spotted it too. We shared s look before dashing out to go get it, I played dirty by pushing him outta the way.

But before I could get there, a hard snow hit my back and I fell in my face. He ran past me and I pulled the dumbest move ever by throwing my shoe at him.

"Fuck" he tripped and fell. I got and ran to it and took it. I looked up to see the rest running towards me.

Oh fuck!

I threw the bag to the opposite direction and fell beside Carson before they could get to me. "You threw a shoe at me and did that?" Carson asked, in disbelief.

"I don't wanna die, okay?" I yelled, breathing heavily. I looked back to see them all huddled up. Parkers be crazy!

"Should we...do something?" I asked as we watched them struggle.

"Nah, it's fun to watch" That statement reminds me of the first time I came here and encountered Chloe and Cole argument and Jayson replied with that.

It's so funny, how time really has charged.

"So, your birthday is on Thursday?" I turned to him. "Yeah...you are not gonna be there" I added.

"This is what you meant by Parker boys always leaves, right?" He asked and I sighed. "It's  not your fault, you are leaving"

"It is"

I couldn't ague with that. "It was" I corrected and he looked up at me. "I don't care what happened, as long as..." I laid my hand on his. "...i get a birthday gift from you" he bursted in laughter.

"I've got you" he replied with a smile before entwining his hand with mine?

Drastic change, huh?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6.1K 40
Dean's Pov: "ohh thank you, my knight, in shining leather for rescuing my puppy from the danger that is Central Park." She said it her hands toget...
4.1K 365 32
"If you hear a bad story about me, understand, there was a time I was good to those people too but they won't tell you that part..." Kiera has been i...
29.6K 1.7K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
116K 2.9K 41
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if it were a movie? Or some sappy romance novel that you wish your life could be like but it's not? Someti...