Life With The Parkers

By ItzSoniaPearl

Charlotte Hayes an average teenage girl living a normal life in Seattle had her life dictated for her, when s... More

Chapter 1 & The characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
New aesthetic for the characters
Chapter 97

Chapter 76

7 2 0
By ItzSoniaPearl

I hopped down the stairs and took in the sweet smell of vanilla. I headed to the kitchen and a smile made way to my lips.

Mitchell made pie.

Mason was leaning by the counter, taking a bite out of it. "What are you doing?! I'm not even down yet!" I yelled and he turned to me with a smile.

"It's 'Do crazy week!'" he said and I shot him a confused look. "What?"  I pulled out stool and sat beside him.

"Oh! It's a thing we do in January, In which for a week we do the craziest shits" he explained. "Oh, that explains the guys getting dressed in summer outfits" that made him laugh.

"And what crazy shit are you doing?" I asked. "I'm eating the pie meant for everyone and trust me when they get down, they are gonna freak more than you did" I laughed.

"Well, I wouldn't want to be part of that, but the pie is really..." I stared at it with gawking eyes. "...tempting"

"I see, so you want some?" He asked as he took a piece with the fork. "Yeah but I don't wanna touch anything, incase Austin decides to start a sick investigation"

He laughed but still gestured for me to take a piece from the fork and I did. "That is good" I admitted and he nodded.

I wiped my lips for any smudge before looking away, I froze once I saw Carson at the door. He was in a silk tanned button up shirt and trouser.

He stared at me with those icy blue eyes. I gulped down slowly. I wanted to say something but he walked out.

What's with that attitude?

"Hey! I'm here" Austin announced as he walked into the kitchen, the same shirt but a black trouser. They looked like runway models.

He ripped off his sunglass immediately his eyes landed on us. "Is that our pie?"

"I didn't touch it!" I bailed out and Mason shot me a knowing look. "Why did you guys fucking eat the pie?! " he yelled

"Told you he was gonna spit a brick" he whispered to me and I nodded. "Did someone say Parker boys?" We all turned to see Jayson walk in. "No"

"What's up with the outfit? It's winter!" I exclaimed, getting down the stool. "Who cares? It's do crazy week" Austin muffled in a mouthful of pie.

"Well, you guys are gonna freeze to death" I said. "You mean we?" Jayson asked with a smile. "Hey guys!" Harley called out as she walked in, she was also dressed in a summer outfit.

"You too?!" I exclaimed

"Come on, it's do crazy week. Don't worry, I got you" she said, shoving a box in my hands.

"What's in here?" I asked, placing it on the counter. "Your dress"

I pulled open the box to find a yellow sundress. "It's beautiful. Oh wait! Is that our pie?" She yelled, pointing at half eaten pie that Austin was already digging into.

"Yo, come on! " Jayson yelled in disbelief. What's up with this pie? "I guess, I'll go change" I said, closing the box.

"Hey! Our ride is here" Carson announced, walking in, his eyes met mine for a second before he looked away. What did I do?

"Wait, is that our pie?" He asked, walking to the rest who was devouring the pie, I sighed and walked out.

★★★

"Finally, I'm home" I heaved in relief when I walked into the house. "This was the worst effing idea ever" Cole yelled.

"Who wears a summer outfit in the winter?!" Bianca exclaimed. "Worst lunch ever" Chloe said as the temperature in the room was turned down.

Unfortunately it was like freezing outside and lunch was...cold. "It was fun though" we all turned back to Austin. "I need coffee" Carson headed to the kitchen.

I stared till he was out of sight, he's been avoiding me all day and I knew it. I wanted to walk into the kitchen but Bianca appeared from no where.

"I and Chadwick will be going bowling this evening"

"Nice, you guys be catching up" I said. Finally a boyfriend I accept. "I'll be right back" I cornered her and headed to the kitchen.

Carson was ravaging the fridge, I stood behind him silently, waiting for him to turn around. He did that with a can of bud light over his lips.

"Thought you wanted coffee?" I asked, crossing my hands over my chest.

"Had a change of mind" he replied, taking a sip from the drink. "I know what you're doing, Carson"

"What am i-"

"You're avoiding me!"

"I'm not" he denied. "I know what I see, your problem-"

"Guys! We are about to set out for the hunt" Austin called out to us, he glanced at Austin then back at me.

"Charlotte, we're cool" he said, before walking out.

No, we aren't. I turned around and watched him go. What's up with him? He's so unpredictable, I let out a frustrated sigh.

★★★

Late night hunting for cash.

That's what I call this, it was snowing and we all had changed in something warmer. I wore a grey baggy Jean and a black woolen cardigan.

I kept on staring at Carson, he's so annoying.

"So, you guys know the rules of the game! Whoever finds the cash, any one who could come back with it keeps it! Survival of the fittest. No cheating!" Austin yelled.

"You're most probably the cheater!" Bianca yelled back. "Who hid it anyways?" Carson asked.

"I did!" Calvin called out. "Hey Calvin, have I told you you're my favorite?" Harley asked.

"Not gonna work" Jayson told her.

"Buried or hidden?" Cole asked. "Hidden"

"Bye suckers!" Austin hopped on his bicycle and was riding out. "First to get back with the bag, keeps it" Calvin reminder.

"I'm so getting that cash" Chloe said as she hopped on her bicycle. "You coming?" Bianca asked. "Yeah"

So much for a crazy week.

In few minutes we were at the park, searching around. I wasn't making any effort in looking for shits, I already had a lot occupying my mind, with this dick leaving anytime soon.

"Okay, that's it. I can't take this anymore" I turned back to him, he was behind me and wasn't saying anything to me. And you tell me it's all good.

After the incident, we can't be this close without talking to each other.

He looked up from his phone, he too wasn't searching. "I have had it with this mood swings and shits, okay? What's up with you?"

"Nothing's up"

"No, there is! You can't go back being this cold! I've been through shits just to bring back the old you, you can't push me back to stage one!" I yelled and he was silent, shooting me that hard stare.

He had to say something, we're past this stage. "Did you mean all what you said at the clock tower?" He asked.

"What does that have to do with this?!" I exclaimed in disbelief. "It has a lot"

"No, it doesn't! You really are frustrating! Heck, you were about dying! I needed some way to convince you" I pulled my hair.

"Listen, Char-"

"No! You're Carson Parker! You've got a whole life to live! You could get anything you want! You can have any bitch you want-"

"Why do you always assume there are bitches?"

"That's not an assumption, that's how you guys make it seem" I replied.

"You still don't trust me, do you?" He had hurt in his face.

"Why would i?" I scoffed. "Parkers are not trusted" I looked away, I was angry. "You guys are just bunch of players who has their lives easy! And you expect trust? Look, I can't put my heart on anything Parker related, they don't last. They're just gonna leave...just the way you are"

I couldn't describe his facial expression, he was wounded by my words but I felt worst inside.

"Thanks... " he nodded, taking a step back. "...thanks for letting me know" he turned around and walked away.

I sighed, pulling my hair "I found it!" Bianca yelled and everyone immediately turned to her. "That's impossible!" Austin yelled.

"It's huge" she fawned. "It's first to get the cash back right?" Harley asked and everyone smiled, Bianca screamed and ran to the opposite direction.

I sighed and fell down beside my bicycle. I fucked up, he's leaving in few days and that's what I had to say to him.

I don't even know what I want, I'm so confused.

This is messed up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 11.8K 46
I place my hand on his leg to calm down his agitated tapping, he flicks me a knowing smile. "Stealing my moves Lace?" Seth asks flicking me an award...
30K 1.7K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
333 10 21
I ran away from my past not because I was afraid of it or because it was ugly. I didn't leave because I wanted to forget my past, I just wanted to fo...