✅️ Gemini Runaway

By ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... More

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

The Original Coffins

984 35 6
By ActionInfinity

Typing away at the phone number my cousin Jo had given me in case I ever wanted to talk with her and not use magic I pressed the phone to my ear. "Jo, it's me. I understand if you are busy or something. But I have a magic question and you're the only witch I can trust. Call me back when you can." Hanging up the phone I heard footsteps coming up the stairs meaning it must have been Klaus.

He has been bickering with Stefan Salvatore after he had stolen the coffins that apparently held his remaining family members. But nothing had really happened in getting their safe return. Walking out of my room I followed him into the hallway seeing that his hands were clutching into fists at his sides. "I'm in no mode for company, Raelyn."

"What happened this time? Maybe I can help you instead of threatening anyone in this town who actually knows where they are." I offered thinking that the reason he couldn't find them was because they were using another witch.

He ran a hand through his hair slumping his shoulders thinking for a moment. "It could be possible, Raelyn. What exactly do you have in mind to help me?"

"Simple locator spell. I used your blood since you are holding your other siblings. Since they share the same blood of your mother with you I'll be able to find them." I responded walking past him drawing a small dagger that I had used to cut my palm to do spells and one of the maps, gesturing for his palm once I placed the map on the bedside table in my bedroom. "Give me your hand please."

He extended his hand where I held it over the map wrapping my fingers around his siphoning some magic from him. He winced slightly watching me turn his palm open, slicing the knife across allowing the blood to drip onto the map. "Why are you helping me exactly. Normally I have to force people to help me but you, you're willing why?"

"Like I said once before, if anyone came after my brother I would probably do the same thing you are doing now shhh I have to concentrate..." I replied telling him to be quiet, needing to focus on the spell. "Ahsorum dolusantum infidictus."

The blood moved across the map where I breathed out needing to remember the illusion spell so we could see where the blood stopped. According to the map the blood had stopped in a place that was referred to as the Bennett cemetery. "The bloody witch line!"

Klaus grumbled, making me send him a look mumbling another spell. "Hey, remember who is helping you here, Nikky. Phantamogriphiia decorum...Voye a sa fille."

The bedroom around us disappears so when I opened my eyes once more scanning my gaze around the room hearing someone coming into the abandoned house that has a bunch of candles and witchy markings on the walls. Klaus steps beside me taking my hand is his. "What took you so long?" Damon appeared from behind the corner.

"You're little witch is more powerful than I first thought." The raven haired vampire responded walking over to us.

Klaus rolled his eyes at him. "Hiding behind your witchy friends. And in squalor, no less." He suddenly grabbed his head screaming in pain meaning that the dead witches were using their magic on him.

"Klaus - ohhhh!" I called his name before I suddenly felt some pain shoot through my head making me drop on my knees.

"Freaky witch." One dead witch spoke.

Another spat in my ear made me groan, bending my head on the ground. "A witch without magic is against nature."

"Insulting a bunch of dead witches... Not smart. I made the exact same mistake first time I came in here." Damon teased the hybrid.

Klaus stumbled to his feet glancing my direction hearing me moaning. "Well, you know the funny thing about the witches is that living or dead, they care about their own. A hundred dead witches have a thousand living descendents..." He grabbed his head again when the flames around us grew.

"Urgh stop it...Klaus!" Cried covering my ears with my hands begging him to shut up.

He rose to his feet grunting through his teeth causing the witches' voices to finally die down. "And I have no problem killing every last one of them if I don't get my coffins back. As we speak, my hybrid friend is prepared to end the Bennett line."

"The Gemini Coven is coming for you little witch!" I heard another witch declare making me start crying in fear, finally feeling the pain completely disappear. Lifting my head upwards I gasped dropping my hands.

Klaus dropped down on his knees brushing blonde hair from my eyes, cradling my cheek in his palm. "Rea, Rae, sweetheart I'm sorry. I didn't think they could hurt you here...Now. Please... Show me the coffins." He lifted his gaze up to the ceiling quietly asking the dead witches who made the coffins appear.

I attempted to stand on my own two feet but I swayed feeling dizzy. Luckily Klaus caught my body falling into his chest. My fingers gripped the gray material of his Henley shirt. "I know you didn't mean it, Woah...urgh sorry."

"What did I say about you apologizing to me, Rae. Can you walk with me, love?" He asked wrapping one arm around my waist where I felt something coming from my nose but I didn't think it was anything. "Here we are. Where's the fourth? Show me!"

Damon shrugged his shoulders at us. "Well, ehh, here's the thing. They can't. It's not here."

Klaus asked in a growl. "What did you do?"

He explained. "Well, Bonnie gave me the head's up. I mean, I didn't have enough time to get all four, but I did have time to get one."

"I will tear you limb from limb. And only then, when you are a writhing mass of blood and flesh, will I rip your heart from your chest. " Klaus moved forward threatening the vampire, leaving me to lean my weak body against one of the coffins.

"Sorry the deal is off if you kill me." He warns him simply.

Holding myself up on my right elbow I grunted, shifting my gaze in their direction. "Boys, can we do this the civil way possibly. I mean yes Damon if you did something like this to my brother I would do what he is doing right now probably too. But at this point it seems we can do this another way."

"What do you mean like a deal over dinner, little witch." Damon scoffed in my direction knitting his brows at me in confusion. "Is your nose bleeding?"

Raising my freehand up underneath my nose I drew it back seeing red on my finger tips. "Crap...I've never done this spell this long before."

"We're heading home now. See to it that your brother shows up at my house later. We can discuss a deal otherwise I will hunt for all eternity." Klaus vamped over to me wrapping his arms around my waist whispering in my ear. "Take us back, Raelyn. You're done."

Nodding my head I shut my eyes and the next time I opened them we were back in the bedroom but I still felt woozy and tired. Laying on my back on the bed he came over to my side sitting down. "The Bennett witches know about my Coevn, Nik."

"I'm sorry you got hurt because of me...once again." He muttered gazing down at me longingly. My blonde hair was sprawled out on the pillows and he could hear my heartbeat in a calmer state then moments ago.

Blinking my eyes I sat upright a little while my hands remained resting on my stomach, not sure I heard him correctly. "Did you just apologize to me?" He avoided my gaze giving me my answer making me smile seeing that he was slightly embarrassed. "Oh my gosh you did. And here everyone thinks you are the big bad hybrid."

"Don't go telling people that Raelyn or I'll compel you to do something you'll regret." He teased me lightly with a smile.

Waving my index finger in his face I fully sat up so we were so close our noses could touch if he moved an inch closer to me. "You can't compel a witch, remember silly."

"No but I can do this." He vamped slightly forward pushing me onto my back throwing my hair in front of my face.

I giggled moving it out of my view seeing that he was hovering above me now and we were still close like we were before. Raising my hands over my head I laid them on the pillow frozen looking at him like this. "Klaus!...."

"Don't test the wolf in me, Ms, Lame. You won't be able to beat me." His blue eyes were brighter than I had ever seen up until this moment. He had a kind smile on his lips that made it almost impossible to not grin as big as he was.

I smirked a small grin testing this playful side in him that I had yet to see come to the surface so I was going to enjoy it for as long as possible. When he was happy it made all my fears disappear and made me forget that I was on the run from my entire family of witches. "And what would you do to me hmm?"

"Now you're insisting on a challenge, love." He leaned his head down to mine where my heart quickened thinking he was going to kiss me until I felt his hand move to my sides beginning to tickle me on my hip and I couldn't run away since he had me pinned between the bed and him.

I pushed my hands against his chest trying to squirm out of his grasp but I wasn't trying as hard when I heard a beautiful laugh come from his lips. "Klaus...no...stop. I can't handle....being tickled. Nik....Niklaus!"

"Do you cave yet?" He asked, making our eyes finally lock onto one another.

Pushing my hands against his chest I gently shoved him off scooting upright onto the pillows behind me. "Yes I cave. I'm going to get my revenge one day."

"Oh I'll be pleased to see you try, Rae." He flopped down on his side of the bed placing his hands behind his head smiling until he heard a noise from my stomach. "Have you eaten at all today?"

Shaking my head no I pulled my knees underneath my butt shifting my body so that I was facing him. "Don't take this as a weird question but could I see you in your werewolf form sometime. I've never seen a werewolf up close before."

"You're avoiding eating to ask me that question, Raelyn. I care about your well being." He sat up straight scolding me.

Throwing my hands up from my lap a little I huffed not seeing the problem. "So no, I haven't eaten today. Can you answer my question please since I helped you possibly get your coffins back?"

"This is what is going to happen, love. We are going to get you something to eat and then we will talk about your offer." He rose to his feet offering me his hands pulling me to stand. "So what do you want for dinner?"

"Are you saying you can cook too?" I question him.

"I can but I prefer to use vampire compulsion instead." He responded back to me. "Now are you going to be picky about this because I have told you before that I don't mind doing whatever I can to make you happy."

Tapping my fingers on my arms when I crossed them over my chest I told the hybrid in front of me. "Boneless Buffalo wings would be good."

"Done." He turned on his heels about to leave but he spun around striding up to me leaning down where I blushed quickly thinking he might try to kiss me like we almost did on our first date. Yet he kisses my forehead instead before leaving the room. "Thank you for helping today. I don't have many allies."

"Neither do I." I called out, making him halt in his tracks.

He glanced over his shoulder at me, sending me another smile in my direction. "From this day on we can look out for one another, Raelyn. I'll see you later at dinner with the Salvatore's." When he had left the room completely I glanced around the room hearing my phone go off on the desk so I picked it up.

Flipping through the device there was a text message from the phone number Jo had given me but it didn't make sense since she was enjoying her life away from all her Coven drama. I didn't expect her to come find me. "I'm coming to Mystic Falls - E Lane.....that doesn't seem right." Locking my phone screen I tossed my phone down knowing I needed to find another outfit that didn't have light blood on it from doing magic.

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Melvia-ito

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.2K 34
❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞.. ❞ the original family.. the first vampires, the legends that are told to...
812K 22.2K 55
Odette Jade De Marie travelled to Mystic Falls with the intention of gathering information for her best friend, only for it to lead her to meet the O...
251K 4.9K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...