ENCHANTED

By bangficsx

Who knew you would end up getting enchanted by your sister's fiancé? More

disclaimer
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
note
37
38
39
40/ the end
overloved
update

5

6.8K 235 46
By bangficsx

When you go to the kitchen in the morning he stood in front of the counter boiling water in a pot.

You feel shyness taking over you when he looks at you and smiles.

"Hey" He muttered pursing his lips to control himself from smiling.

"Can I get coffee too?" You ask him gravely clearing your throat to feign seriousness.

"So are we not on good terms now?" He asked pouring coffee in two cups.

"We're too close for a sister in law and brother in law" You say when he grows shy looking down at his feet.

"It'll always be special to me" He whispers making you smile at him, he touched his shoulder with yours but you moved away.

"Well, someone's glowing" You tease him.

"With the thought of you in my head I had the most fun last night playing... with myself..." He says with a smirk on his face.

"Why would you tell me that?" You ask him with a frown.

"Come on women have needs too, I'm sure you must be fulfilling yours in some way."

"I have the most fun on my own. I'm self sufficient." You told him with a smug look over your face.

"How was last night? Did you think about me?" He asks you shamelessly.

"I just felt sad last night but if it helps your ego I've thought about you while... you know... before" You tell him to which he responds by forming an o with his mouth.

"I wish we could get more closer" He says as you watch him sip his coffee silently.

"Eomma look my wedding jewellery arrived" Dahyun shouts when her stylist brings her extravagant diamond and pearl jewellery for her wedding day which is everything she basically talks about.

You silently witness the fake appraisals that entail.

"Y/n come here look at this" Mrs Eun calls you to sit beside her.

"It's gorgeous" You add to the rounds of praise.

"It would look good on you too. I will get something similar for your marriage too. Don't worry" She feigns laughter holding the necklace and earrings against your neck and ears to see.

"These are mine" Dahyun grabs them back from her mom and puts them in the boxes.

"Honey nobody's gonna take them away from you" Mrs Eun says gently to her.

"You can never know mom what she might take away from me next." He side eyes while speaking.

"I have a work thing to attend" You excuse yourself from the uncomfortable surroundings and come back to your room.

You close your eyes lying down on the bed with your arms and legs spread in a disgraceful manner. The incidents from the previous night come back to your mind again. The way his lips moved on your neck. How his hands traced the curves of your body. The memories bring a tingling sensation to your body.

Unconsciously you move your hands inside your top to your breast and squeeze it. Your finger circles on your nipple as your mind focuses on the memory of him looking at you so lovingly, the touch of his lips and his fingers.

It becomes unbearable and you need to release all the coped up stress in some way. Your hands quickly reach the hem of your shorts and you pull them down to your knees within a second leaving your crotch bare.

You're not very wet but it continues to build. You rub your clit without any delay gathering any wetness releasing from your hole towards it. Your back archs as you continue the motion of your index finger.

The bathroom door creaks open and you jump up from your position sitting on the bed pressing your thighs. To your surprise gladly it's just the face you'd been thinking about.

He comes out trembling and sweating. His pants tightened around the visible hardness.

"It's you..." You say still quite shaking from the arousal.

"If you want me to leave" He says but you interrupt him at once by shaking your head forcefully.

You pull your shorts up and walk upto him.

"I'm sorry I should have left when you came in. I thought I could just watch you from afar but then you started doing that..."

"I can be quiet" You whisper touching him from above the clothes.

"Sure about that?"

"Very sure. We need to understand that this will probably never happen again." You tell him as he grabs your hip and then rubs the cloth wet from your juices.

"Can I do that?" He asks. "Yes" You say.

You ensure that the doors are locked while he removes his clothes.

"You sure about it? I don't have any..." He stutters while you look at his boxers.

"I'm about to start my period like in two days. Pull out?"

"Yeah... I'll pull out" He says walking towards you when you remove your polo tshirt. He removed the claw clip from your hair letting them fall on your shoulder. You play with the hem of his boxers asking him to remove them while you remove your remaining clothes.

He rests his hands on your waist before kissing your lips. You grab his face with your hands not wanting him to pull apart.

He smiles at you as you both take heavy breaths. He asks you to lie down on the bed and you follow while he hovers above you.

"Make it quick. Such a shame we can't take it slow"

"I'll find a way to make it happen again. At least before the marriage." He says before he kisses you again. His open mouth trails down your neck to your breasts where he closes it around your nipple and sucks it. His tongue circles around the erect nipples which he had only seen vaguely through your nightdress last night and fueled his lust.

"I'm a sinner and I'm not ashamed of it. I see men through lustful eyes and want to be pleased." You tell him when he pants looking over at your naked body.

"You are so beautiful" He says before he touches your pussy. His hands rub the lips first before diving into the wet folds. He rubs your clit. He has pleasured women before and that's a proof for it.

"Don't be shy from telling me what you want. Be vocal." He tells you nibbling your earlobe.

"I want your finger inside" He nods in response before inserting his finger inside your hole carefully.

"Up..." You tell him until he finds the spot. "Right there..." He presses on it with his fingertip. He rubs there with gentle strokes taking you closer to orgasm with each rub.

"I don't wanna come right now" You blurt out when you feel very close. He pulls his finger out.

You ask him to lay down and shift to straddle him. Your hand wrapped on his dick you start to pump him while putting kisses on his chest and neck occasionally.

"Y/n..."

"Hmm..."

"Please.." You smile at the embarrassment from how helpless both of you feel.

You bend down to kiss him softly before slowly putting him inside you. He gasps when he's fully inside you. You feel a burning stretch after not having sex for such a long time. But it feels good anyways. You gather your hair on one shoulder and rest your hands on his chest as you start to ride his dick. He holds your hips tightly guiding your movements.

"Can you go faster baby?" He asks when it starts to become tedious for you to build a rhythm for you. You move from above him and lie down pulling your legs up beside your chest and spreading them wide open anticipating him.

He inserts himself with one swift motion. He does a couple slow thrusts before starting to build a fast pace. He rubs your spot inside so well. You know though that you want more than that to come.

You bring your finger to your clit and rub yourself in fast, up and down strokes. Your insides start tightening around him when he pulls out of you in a hurry knowing he won't be able to do it once you squeeze him.

You pump his cock while his finger replaces his dick while yours still rubs you. Both of you are involved in too much activity at once to be able to focus.

You feel both your clit throb and insides squeeze his fingers at once. Your thighs shake as orgasm takes over your whole body, your insides try to push out when you squirt a tiny amount on his palm. His cock is painful in your hands when he closes his eyes stopping all other movements and with one last pump he comes shooting out cum on your stomach. He lies down beside you with a soft groan breaking the record silence between you two during the act.

"It felt so good. Don't tell me this won't happen again."

You smile a sad smile looking at him. You touch his face rubbing your thumb on his cheek before kissing his forehead and his eyes. You feel a teardrop leave his eye which you wipe with your finger. He hugs you pulling you close to lie on his naked body.
You can't control when tears fall from your face to his chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 13.6K 86
It was just a letter, a thank you to Jungkook for making you feel some happiness in place that had very little. You never expected him to reply, and...
861 48 1
After meeting a handsome guy at a bar, you two hit it off quickly and have a one-night stand. After that, you expected to never see him again-well, t...
10.1K 543 6
When Jungkook is finally single, you shoot your shot. ✨ genre/au: fluff, angst, romance, college!au, fake dating, strangers to friends to lovers
149K 4.4K 28
( it's cute ,fluff and a little bit sad but you will enjoy , it's happy ending )when the ruthless mafia of Asia is forced to marry you , And he came...