DANGEROUS (+18)

By tachaspalace

(BWWM) 🖤 Stassie Etienne is a 24 year old college graduate that scored a job as a nanny for the Roman family... More

𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐
𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
1| 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚
2| 𝑻𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅
3| 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒆
4| 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕
5| 𝑾𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉
6| 𝑮𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕
7| 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆
8| 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏
9| 𝑹𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕
10| 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕
11| 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆
12| 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒆
13| 𝑨𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆
14| 𝑽𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
15| 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔
16| 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒖𝒐𝒖𝒔 🔥
17| 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏
18| 𝑹𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔
19| 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒓
20| 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆
21| 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆
22| 𝑯𝒂𝒚𝒘𝒊𝒓𝒆
23| 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒍
24| 𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒔
25| 𝑷𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓
26| 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒏 🔥
27| 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚
28| 𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚
29 | 𝑷𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒄
31| 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 🔥
32| 𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒔
33| 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒆
34| 𝑩𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 (𝑹𝒖𝒅𝒚 𝑷𝑶𝑽)
35| 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆
𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
⭐️ 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒔 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 ⭐️
💕𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆 💕
🖤CONTROVERSIAL SNEAK PEAK🖤

30| 𝑪𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆

1.3K 89 114
By tachaspalace

Author Note|||| This chapter was soooooo funny to me. It brought me back to when I first began writing this story and the crazy stuff Stassie would do. I don't think I am capable of creating a character like her ever again and I hate that.

"Put it down, NOW!" I screamed at the top of my lungs in bloodcurdling primal fear at Charlie.

He picked up a garden snake from the ground, and the piece of shit thought it would be hilarious to chase me around with it.

"Fuck! I can't stand you kids!" I cried.

Tears were running down my cheeks. For the past fifteen minutes, I have been terrorized. My entire body was shaking. For the fifth time today, I seriously contemplated quitting this job. I mean it when I say fuck these badass kids.

Charlie eventually placed the snake on the ground. I charged at him and clutched him by the collar. I wanted to hurl him into a fire pit and watch him burn alive. Unfortunately, that would only lead me to a life behind bars or worst case, a lethal injection. I glared over at Murphy who was sitting beside the pool, laughing at me.

"It's just a snake." He giggled.

"Just a snake my ass! I keep telling you two that I don't fucking like snakes!" I hissed. "That's it. You guys don't get your shit back until the end of the summer." I stammered.

Both Charlie and Murphy went into an angry rampage. I'm not like their other nannies. I'm not scared of them.

"That's not fair. I fucking hate you!" Murphy shouted at me as his face turned red.

"Well, I hate you too you little bitch!" I shouted back at him with no hesitation.

Murphy stuck his middle finger at me and I rolled my eyes. He is angry right now but that kid loves me. He is just a piece of shit. It is what it is.

"You two would not be in this predicament if you didn't shoot that chandelier down. And I still want to know where the hell you guys got that flamethrower." I barked at them.

"It was Murphy's idea." Charlie pointed his finger at Murphy, selling his brother out.

Murphy gave Charlie a dirty glare.

I looked at my phone and sent Theo another text message. I have not heard from him since he left this morning. I found it odd but I knew he had a busy day set for him.

"I'm bored." Charlie huffed.

I was bored as well. I wanted to go to the beach but I was a little irritable. I wouldn't put it past me trying to drown one of the twins in the water because they pissed me off.

"You guys want to go to the park?" I asked.

That caught both of their attention. "Yay!" They both screamed in glee.

I walked back inside the house and entered my room. I noticed some of my things looked like it was rummaged through. That piqued my interest. I'm not the neatest person in the world, but I know where and how I leave my shit. From the way everything was tossed it led me to believe that there was someone that went through my belongings.

It would be easy to point a finger at the twins but something in my gut was telling me that it was not them. Besides, they know I would run them over with a car if they ever tried to do something like that.

I unzipped my suitcase and slowly looked through everything. I had nothing missing. All of my clothes, make-up, and hair extensions were still there and intact. I could be blowing it out of proportion but I feel an uneasy feeling rattling in my bones. Something was not right.

The boys were waiting for me beside the car when I got outside. The park is about ten minutes away. It was rampant with kids running around like crazy people.

I needed to set some ground rules with the twins before I let them off.

"Okay you two, look at me, Before you go out to play I need you two on your best behavior," I shouted at them. They both pierced their icy blue eyes in my direction. I kneeled down on the ground to get at eye level with these fiendish twins. "No fighting, repeat after me you two little shits. I'm not in the mood for the bull shit today. NO FIGHTING!"

"No fighting," Charlie said under his breath.

I looked over at Murphy who was staring at the ground. "Murphy, say it. No fighting."

"Fine, no fighting! Can we go now?" He shouted it as if I was twisting his arm, forcing him to say it.

I nodded my head at both of them and made the very reckless decision to let the twins run free. While they did that, I scoped the area, searching for Harley. He's the guy I've been buying my weed from the past few weeks.

I found him sitting beside some middle-aged red-haired lady. My best guess is that she is a housewife that is bored out of her mind in the world of suburbia and is secretly struggling with a drug problem. She was obviously buying crack, but that is none of my business.

"What's up Stassie." He smiled at me.

The red-haired lady promptly grabbed her infant baby and rushed off, but not before giving me a dirty look. Does she not know that if I make one phone call to child protective services, her life as she knows it will be over?

Fucking bitch!

I turned my attention back to Harley. "I need some weed."I smiled at him.

"The fuck do you mean? Stassie you still owe me $150." He scoffed.

"Yeah, I know and I'm good for it." I giggled.

This man and I both know he is not going to get a dime out of me while I'm here.

"Yeah, whatever you say." He said discreetly digging in his pockets. "How's your cousin? I haven't seen him around in a while." Harley said, handing me a small bag of weed.

I quickly shoved it into my pocket.

"Who Rudy, he's probably in jail or something. Or his baby mama killed him." I joked.

Although I shouldn't be laughing because those two scenarios are not a shot in the dark. Both are very possible.

"Yeah, I heard he has been walking around with some rich white woman. You know what's that about?"

I scrunched my face. "No," I answered honestly.

I sat on the bench beside Harley and stared forward. There was a bunch of kids grouped up in an area.

"Shit!" I hissed when I saw Murphy on top of a kid whaling his fist on top of a larger kid with red hair.

I jumped on my feet and rushed over to break up the fight.

"Oh my god, Wilson, baby are you okay?" The red-haired lady who I saw with Harley earlier screamed.

Murphy beat that kid's shit in. His nose was gushing blood and he was hysterically crying into his mom's shirt. We weren't even in the park for thirty minutes. I can't bring these motherfucking kids anywhere.

"What is the matter with you!" The red-haired lady screamed at Murphy.

"Hey, it's fine. It was just a little kid squabble."

It really wasn't but I was not going to let this crackhead scream at Murphy in front of me.

"You need to control that grotesque child!" She screamed.

"Bitch fuck you!" I screamed back at her.

Her son was still in the background crying like a little bitch.

"That's it, I'm calling the police." She shouted.

I pulled Charlie and Murphy's arm and we ran back to the car before the police shows up.

"WHAT THE FUCK MURPHY!" I screamed at him angrily as I started the car.

I put the car in reverse and sped out of the parking lot. When I got to a red light, I put the car in park and whirled around.

"I thought we came to the agreement that there will be no fighting. You can't give me an hour. One fucking hour!" I whined.

"He started it."

"Who cares. Walk away." I sounded like a hypocrite. I am never one to walk away from a fight.

"He said something about you," Murphy said through his teeth.

"So you punched him in the face. I don't need you two to fight for my honor." I panted.

"He said something really bad." Murphy had tears running down his cheeks and that took me by surprise. This is the first time I have ever seen him cry.

"Just say what he said," Charlie screamed at his brother.

"He called you the N-word and said that you are our slave," Murphy said sadly.

At that moment, I wanted to turn the car around and have Murphy finish pummeling the kid into the ground.

Josh has done an exceptional job teaching the twins that the N-word is not allowed in their dictionary. Charlie and Murphy have called me every bad word under the sun but they have never even thought to utter that word.

I turned around and tightened my hand around the steering wheel. I've been on edge ever since Tessa confessed that she cheated on Kameron. I was having a difficult time about it and I wanted to talk to Theo.

"Fuck him. His mom is a crackhead. She was buying drugs at the park." I said animatedly to lighten up the mood.

"I have an idea. Let's have some ice cream." I said and that brought out a happy emotion in both of them.

As much as I fight with them. I can't imagine leaving my little monsters. I did as I promised and brought them out for ice cream. When we got back to the house, to my surprise I saw Josh standing in the kitchen when we walked in. He said this morning that he is going on a business trip. Is he already back?

DAD!" The twins scream ecstatically.

WHAT THE FUCK!

"Hello, Stassie." Josh smiled at me.

"Hi, Josh, what are you doing back so early?" I asked, attempting to mask the confused expression on my face.

"Uh, I have to be honest with you Stassie, there are going to be a lot of changes in the next couple of weeks. All I ask is that you bear with me. It will be chaotic." He said darting his eyes at me.

I haven't noticed it until now but has made some improvements, appearance-wise. He's lost weight and his hair appeared fuller. He is nothing like the Josh I met a year ago. He was brisk and assertive.

I looked over at the twins and they both were as clueless as I was.

"Have you seen Minka? I need to speak to her." Josh asked me.

After that standoff we had this morning, I have not seen her. Minka is never in the house.

Before I could answer Josh's question, in perfect timing, Minka entered the kitchen. She was wearing a white sundress and her complexion has became darker since we came to Florida. The sun out here is ruthless.

"Josh, honey. What are you doing here." She said in an upbeat tone before wrapping her arms around his torso.

"Minka, I need to talk to you." He said to her.

I carefully watched Josh's mannerisms. He was angry. Holy shit did he find out about Theo and Minka?

"Me and the baby just missed you so much." Minka ignored what he was saying. She leaned in and kissed him passionately on the lips. Josh stood still. He didn't move a muscle.

The twins were disgusted and so was I. What the fuck is Minka up to?

I stood idly by as Theo walked inside the house with his mother behind him. Theo had no emotion in his eyes. His face was stern and he was apathetic. It was the same way Theo was when we first met. Cold and unattached.

I pursed my lips and looked over at his mother. When I first met her, she appeared to be an elegant woman that carried herself gracefully. Right now, she seemed as if she has one too many to drink. I read the room. It was finally all beginning to piece together. I have a special gift for being able to spot my surroundings.

Josh is no longer a clueless idiot.

Josh is detached, which means he is suspicious of Minka

Theo seemed lifeless, it was as if he was defeated.

Mrs. Roman must have recently found out about Theo and Minka.

What I couldn't read was Minka. Yet there was no doubt she had something under her sleeve. I just know it.

"Perfect, just who I wanted to see. Hello Britt. You look lovely." Minka approached Britt with an obvious disingenuous smile.

"Do not touch me you bitch!" She slurred. She was obviously drunk and it was hilarious.

Where is Opal when I need her? This shit was about to be messy as hell and I was getting the front view. Usually, I would sit back and watch in entertainment like I always do but I was guarded.

"Britt, I don't appreciate you speaking to me like that," Minka said, but her sinister grin was still present.

Britt turned her neck and glared at her youngest son. Theo stood there silent. I noticed that Theo knows how to hide his emotions really well when he wants to. I stared at him for a few seconds. There was a glint of panic in his eyes.

Minka turned her attention to me. Theo and I stared at each other and she did not take too kindly to it.

"Stassie, I want to apologize for the way I treated you last night, it is not my character. Theo is like a brother to me and I'm very protective of him. I really appreciate you trying to resolve our friction this morning."

I stared at her trying to see what game she is playing.

"Minka. We need to talk." Josh said once more but Minka ignored him.

"I have never spoken to anyone like that, and I don't know where it came from. I hope you can accept my apology." Minka said in the most insincere tone. I nearly slapped her.

"Yeah." That was all I was able to say.

Ding dong!

"Oh, looks like my surprise is finally here. At the perfect timing, at that. Stassie, you wait here. You are going to love this." Minka happily clapped her hand before she rushed to answer the door.

I stared at Theo to see if he could give any nonverbal cues on what the hell was going on. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING could have prepared me for what happened next.

"M-Mommy!" I gasped when I saw my mom walking in beside Minka with a furious look on her face.

"Everyone, this is Stassie's beautiful mother. It looks like they both have such a hilarious sense of humor. She said Stassie is a nurse. Isn't that hilarious?"

FUCK!

Several emotions crashed at me all at once. The years of lying all came back and exploded into several tiny pieces of glass shards and pierced through my skin. I was caught red-handed, and I did not know how to lie my way out of this one. I'm typically quick on my feet, but this time I was frozen.

"Stassie, I know how much you love your family. I tracked down your mom and invited her here to surprise you." Minka said with a phony smile.

I gulped.

I stood there silent. The look my mom was giving to me is a look I know all too well. She didn't have to say anything. She didn't have to say anything. I just knew.

"Minka... That was very nice of you." Josh's stupid, motherfucking dumbass said sincerely. He is so fucking stupid!

I took a step backward. How the hell did this deranged bitch track down my mother?

"Really Stassie?" My mom hissed. Her breathing was heavy. She was so angry, but she was keeping herself composed because she probably didn't want to beat my ass in front of all these white people.

"Hi Mommy," I said weakly.

I turned to face Minka. I don't know who she thinks she is playing with because I am not one for the games she is playing.

"I just wanted to meet my favorite maid's family." She grinned. "Why don't you grab us a bottle of champagne? I would love to celebrate."

She was eyeing me down with a sadistic smile. It was her telling me that she won. Her bringing my family into this went too far. My mom has more important shit to tend to. My father just died and she is not in the best of health. Something like this could put too much stress onto her. I hate that she brought her here.

I balled up my fist. My first instinct was to charge at her and rip her face off. There is nothing and nobody in this house that was going to successfully stop me from beating her ass, but I decided to play her game.

I looked over at Theo, and he was slowly shaking his head from side to side. It was as if he already understood what I was going to do. I shifted my concentration back to Minka. If she wants to go low, I'm going to go to the pits of hell.

"Hey Josh," I said, keeping a fierce stare on Minka.

"Yes Stassie?"

"Minka has been fucking Theo," I said loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Author Note
This is the chapter that I have been itching to put out for some time now. I had this chapter written a few weeks ago but when I decided to make this book a little longer, I put it in the back burner.

What are your thoughts on this chapter?

Stassie?

Theo?

Minka?

The Twins?

Josh?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 9.2K 43
Summer is left distraught when one of her loves cheats on her with her worst enemy, and she finds out her other boyfriends covered for him. When they...
856K 28.5K 35
(Completed) Mature content warning ------------------------------------------ "Take off your clothes." "W-what?" I pry my eyes away from his lips to...
309K 7.3K 64
"Shit happens." Was all astrid could say. Her life was just a normal ass highschool experience with a smidge of suicidal thoughts and abuse, I mean,i...