DANGEROUS (+18)

By tachaspalace

(BWWM) ๐Ÿ–ค Stassie Etienne is a 24 year old college graduate that scored a job as a nanny for the Roman family... More

๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’“๐’
๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
1| ๐‘ด๐’๐’๐’†๐’š
2| ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’“๐’†๐’…
3| ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’๐’†
4| ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•
5| ๐‘พ๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’‰
6| ๐‘ฎ๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’•
7| ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’•๐’†
8| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’–๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’๐’“๐’
9| ๐‘น๐’†๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’•
10| ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’๐’•
11| ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’—๐’†
12| ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’—๐’†๐’๐’†
13| ๐‘จ๐’…๐’—๐’Š๐’„๐’†
14| ๐‘ฝ๐’‚๐’„๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
15| ๐‘ช๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’”
16| ๐‘ท๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’–๐’Ž๐’‘๐’•๐’–๐’๐’–๐’” ๐Ÿ”ฅ
17| ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’
18| ๐‘น๐’Š๐’…๐’Š๐’„๐’–๐’๐’๐’–๐’”
19| ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’“
20| ๐‘ธ๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’†
21| ๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†
22| ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’š๐’˜๐’Š๐’“๐’†
23| ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’
24| ๐‘ป๐’†๐’“๐’Ž๐’”
25| ๐‘ท๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“
26| ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’๐’ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
27| ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š
28| ๐‘ท๐’๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š
29 | ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’„
30| ๐‘ช๐’†๐’๐’†๐’ƒ๐’“๐’‚๐’•๐’†
31| ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
33| ๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’๐’†
34| ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’… (๐‘น๐’–๐’…๐’š ๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ)
35| ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’๐’„๐’๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’†
๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
โญ๏ธ ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’๐’–๐’” ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ โญ๏ธ
๐Ÿ’•๐‘จ๐’–๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’“ ๐‘ต๐’๐’•๐’† ๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ–คCONTROVERSIAL SNEAK PEAK๐Ÿ–ค

32| ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’”

1.5K 101 65
By tachaspalace

"You got to be kidding me!" I cried before I kicked the wall. I looked around frantically. We are currently at the third store of the night. My emotions were all over the place.

I scowled at the cashier. That led him to take a couple of steps backward in fear. I was seething at this point. "What type of fucking establishment are you to not have any Plan B in stock. This is some bullshit!" I screamed at him.

"I-I'm so sorry Ma'am, we just sold our last one an hour ago. We get a truck in a few hours." The cashier said with a shaky voice. He was a frail man with a receding hairline and a patchy mustache. He was scared, and he should be.

I guess everyone is fucking nowadays because it did not use to be this difficult to obtain a plan B pill.

I was out of my mind in fear. I'm not on birth control, and Theo's dumbass did not pull out. I never pushed someone so hard in my life. I slipped on my clothes and have been scavenging stores, trying to find a Plan B pill ever since.

Don't get me wrong. I do want a baby in the future. As for right now... You got me all the way FUCKED UP.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" I shouted, running my hands through my hair.

I've already broken down in tears twice. I was beside myself. My mind will not go at ease until I get this situation situated.

"Stassie, it's okay. There is no use in getting angry. Just calm down." Theo yawn.

He was leaning against the wall. There was a playful smirk on his face, and it took everything, and I mean EVERYTHING stored in me, to not punch him in the fucking face.

"Don't talk to me right now! This is all of your fault!" I roared at him.

The people in the store were staring at us like we were crazy, but I didn't care.

"I tried to pull away. You're the one that wouldn't let me go." Theo said with another yawn. He was cool as a whistle. That just threw me over the edge even more.

"Maybe if you use your fucking words like "Ah Stassie, I'm about to come." we would not be in this situation. Instead, your dumbass stayed quiet. If you had said that one thing I would have let you go."

"Um Excuse me!" A female voice shouted from behind me.

I turned around, and some middle-aged white woman with a white jogging suit beamed cold blue eyes at me. She appeared to be a stay-at-home mom of some sort. There was a toddler with straggly blonde hair on her hip and another child that was around the age of five or six years old, standing beside her.

"How dare you! I don't appreciate you speaking in such a vulgar way around my children!"

I am not in the mother fucking mood for this!

"Fuck you and that ugly ass baby bitch!" I screamed at her.

Her mouth fell open, and she looked like she was about to burst into tears. She should have minded her business. Instead, she wanted to approach me when I'm in total hysteria. Now her day is ruined. It's not my fault her baby looks like an alien.

"I'm sorry ma'am, she didn't mean it." Theo intervened.

Yes I did!

Theo dragged my arm and pulled me out of the store. As I was screaming every expletive known to man, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and began typing on it. After a couple of seconds, he held his phone in the air and flashed me the screen.

"See, we have 120 hours to take the pill after unprotected sex. We have been searching the stores for hours. Stassie, this is crazy. Let's get back to the hotel and get some sleep. I'll get the pills later."

I was not even trying to hear what he was saying to me. I was still rattling in fear.

"It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if you got pregnant anyways." He said immediately torpedoing me into a rage.

I hurled my handbag at his head.

"Ow." He laughed. "I was kidding Stassie." He rubbed the spot on his forehead my purse had landed on and continued laughing.

This whole ordeal is not funny. "You're a terrorist!" I burst into tears.

Theo placed his hands on my shoulders, and I began to cry in his chest. Was I being overdramatic? Of course, but if I turned out pregnant, my life as I know it will be over. Because I will murder Theo.

"COLE!" I screamed his name out of nowhere.

In the bombarding disarray in my mind, his name burst through spontaneously.

"Who?" Theo questioned me with a confused expression.

"Dr. Nunez. Remember, the doctor. He should have access to some Plan B's. He gave me his number. I should give him a call." I spoke, excited that I finally came up with a fucking solution. I wanted this day to be over with.

Theo froze.

I rolled my eyes. After that explosive night of us fighting in the alley of a club. I have not spoken to Cole. He was cute. The thing is, I was obviously more interested in Theo. It wasn't intentional, but I just have not been in contact with him since that night. Theo clearly has a massive jealousy problem. So do I but to an extent. I'm never going to make myself look crazy over some man.

"Uh, let's check out another store." Theo changed his tune.

Just a few seconds ago he was urging us to go back to the hotel.

"It's not that big of a deal Theo. I'll just give him a call to see if he could pull a few strings," I communicated simply not thinking anything of the obvious mood change Theo was displaying.

"Don't call him Stassie," Theo's tone was serious.

"Get out of my fucking face." I snapped.

I pressed my finger on his contact number on my phone. I froze as everything began to click in my mind on why Theo was acting so strange. Cole's number was blocked. My eyes peered up at Theo who was displaying a guilty demeanor.

"Theo." I was appalled. I don't know how I missed this. I've been in la la land with him.

When did he even have the opportunity to go through my phone and do this?

Cole was the furthest thing on my mind, but that still does not give Theo the fucking authority to go into my phone and block him.

"Look, I'm sorry." He nervously stuck his hands into the pockets of his jeans.

"Why did you block his number?" I questioned him as the seriousness of the situation began unfolding in my mind.

"I don't know. I guess I was still jealous." He answered. His eyes were on the ground, and he was apologetic, but I was not having it. He is ridiculous.

I rolled my eyes. "You are a fucking idiot." I spat at him.

I yanked the car door handle and got in his car without saying another word. I didn't know what to say. This feeling I felt was violating. Why is he like this?

Theo got in the car a couple of seconds later. He slipped his key in the ignition and started the car. I stared forward as he began to drive the route back to the hotel. The sun was rising, which meant we have both been awake for more than twenty-four hours. I would be lying if I didn't say I wasn't exhausted.

"Are you mad at me?" Theo asked me cautiously when he parked his car in front of the hotel.

I thought about it. Yes, I was angry, but not as angry as I should be. Theo just be doing some stupid shit.

I tilted my head back and turned my attention to him.

"Did you think I was going to sleep with him?" I asked outright.

"No." He answered quickly.

"So why did you do it? Why did you take it upon yourself to go through my phone and block his number?"

"I just remember the way he was looking at you in the club, and I don't know... something just took over me. Look Stassie, I've never felt this way about someone before. My head is all fucked up about you." He said focusing his blue eyes on me.

I shook my head slowly.

"Theo," His name left my lips in a hushed tone.

"Yeah." He was too eager.

"Do you mean it when you said you love me?" I had to ask.

When he said that to me when we were having sex, it took me by surprise. In my last relationship, I was head over heels in love, and it ended in hellfire. Without a doubt, I have stronger feelings for Theo. I have never felt this way about someone like this either, but I was still guarded.

"Yes." He answered weakly.

I nodded my head. I summoned the courage to say my next sentence. I'm not one to dive deep into my feelings, but if Theo expressed his feelings it's only fair that I do the same. "I love you too," I said looking at the floor of the car.

"I know," Theo said confidently.

"You're annoying." I giggled.

Theo reached his arm and placed his hand on my chin. He lifted my head to meet his gaze. He smiled at me before he leaned in and kissed me.

_____

One week Later

I looked at my watch. My mom entered the house in a sour mood. She dropped her car keys on the table.

Theo and I gawked at my mother, confused. In the week since everything happened Theo and I have been inseparable. Theo got me a plan B, and we are taking everything day by day.

Theo's family had shut him out. The only person who still speaks to him is his mother, but it's brief.

I formally introduced Theo to my mom the day after Theo was kicked out. I couldn't quite pinpoint how my mom felt about him at that moment. As for now, my mom has taken him with open arms. She likes him, and so does Amelia.

I desperately want him to heal things with his family. I just don't know how to help him.

"Oh, Bondye" My mom placed her hand over her face exasperated. {Oh God!}

"Mommy, what happened?" I asked her.

Even though my mom is a known drama queen, I was startled by how she was acting.

"Rudy got arrested," Amelia said, walking in behind her.

Oh.

"Again." I scrunched up my face.

I have not heard from Rudy since I went over to his house, and his baby's mother, Natalie did my hair.

"Who's Rudy?" Theo asked.

"My cousin," I answered, rolling my eyes.

"It's really bad now. They found a whole lot of guns and drugs. He's facing a lot of time." Amelia said, taking a seat at the table beside me.

Rudy always getting arrested. He'll be out in a year or two. It's not like he's going to cooperate with the police.

At that moment Theo's phone went off, and both of our hearts leaped when I saw it was Josh's name on the caller id. I quickly prompted Theo to answer the call.

"Hey Josh," Theo answered the phone nervously.

I attentively watched him as he spoke on the phone with his brother.

"What do you mean they are missing?" Theo jumped up from his chair.

I felt a wave of heat pass over me.

The twins!

"Give me twenty minutes. I'll be there," Theo said, grabbing his keys from the counter.

I didn't even know when I stood up. I was shaking.

"What happened?" I asked when Theo hung up the phone,

"The twins have been missing since this morning."

I looked at my watch, and it was ten in the evening. A rush of remorse began to swallow me. I miss the twins more than I care to admit. I think about them every waking minute of every day since I quit.

"Josh is going to the police station. He asked me to come with him."

"I'm coming," I announced.

"No, stay here. Minka is still at the house, and I don't want you two to cross paths." Theo said firmly.

He was right to try to keep me as far away from that bitch as possible. The more I think about her pursuit of taking me down and tracking down my mother, the more I think about ripping her spinal cord from her back.

My mom has calmed down a little since she found out that I am not in fact a nurse. I told her everything. She calmed down only after I revealed how much money I make.

Theo leaned in, pecked my lips, and rushed out the door.

I confiscated all of the twin's electronics before I left. I had no way to contact them. I tried to keep myself together, but it was hard. I was terrified. The twins are known for getting themselves into trouble. What if they got themselves into a situation they can't get themselves out of?

I heard a soft knock on my front door after about an hour. I was confused because my mom never gets visitors at this time of night.

I stood on my feet and turned the door knob. I gasped when I saw Charlie and Murphy standing at my doorway.

"See, I told you she lives here!" Charlie said to Murphy with a great big smile.

What the fuck are they doing here?

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Author Note
Stassie is just soooo funny to me! Ugh, I love her! I guess some new readers are voicing their dislike of Stassie, I knew it would only be a matter of time... 🙄

Anyways.... I know I said I wanted to finish this book by July 15th but I added a few more chapters, I don't want to rush this story but it will be completed by the end of this month. ☺️

Okey dokey. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.9K 71
Paris teaches toddlers, she was orphaned at a young age and that has made her guarded and stole all the hope she has of having a happily ever after...
1.6M 36.8K 37
19 year old Flora started her Career in high school once her mother lost her job and they needed some type of way to pay the bills but did Flora sig...
1.8M 40.2K 35
-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐‹๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐€๐๐๐˜- "๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐ˆ...
28.2K 658 24
๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐; ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...