𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐆𝐨 𑁍 𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤�...

By starkxstories

𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 Cameron Stark is Tony's daughter, he always thought that she was dead after s... More

overwiew
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
small message
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
author's note
A/N
SEQUEL!
SEQUEL!! (fr this time)

28

538 13 0
By starkxstories

𝑩𝒍𝒖𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒓 ~ 𝑻𝑽 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍

"No way...", Clint whispered as he looked up and everyone in the room turned around following his gaze.

They all saw the girl that was leaning against the wall and looking at them. She was wearing a black leather suit and she had her dark brown hair down. You could say that she had a fight of some sort because her clothes were messed up and there was some blood on her skin too.

Most of the Avengers were confused on who the girl was, but the others froze not knowing how to react after almost believing that she was dead for three years.

"Cameron...", Tony managed to whisper. He had just gotten out of his suit and was about to pour himself a drink before he saw her. He couldn't believe that his daughter was actually there.

"Are you guys just going to stand there or are you going to at least give me a hug?", Cameron asked sarcastically with a small smirk.

Tony let out a small chuckle before quickly reaching his daughter and hugging her tightly. At one point he was squeezing her too tight so she groaned a bit in pain.

"Shit, sorry", he mumbled starting to pulling away as he heard her groan but she pulled him back. Maybe she needed that hug more than him.

"I missed you so much, dad", she whispered softly so that he could only hear it.

"I missed you too", Tony replied hiding his face in her brown hair and kissing her head softly before finally pulling away.

"Are you okay? You seem hurt", he said as he eyed her.

"I'm fine, don't worry", she reassured him even if she was in so much pain in that moment.

"You sure? I can make Jarvis do a scan of your injuries", Tony said worriedly.

"I'm okay, dad", she said with a small smile.

As they pulled apart from each other Clint and Natasha made their way to Cameron. Clint was the first one to step up and hug her careful of her wounds.

"I missed you, Arrow Man", she whispered jokingly in his ear and he chuckled a bit.

"Don't do that ever again. The next time I'm coming with you", he said still with a playful tone earning a chuckle from Cameron.

As they pulled apart Natasha quickly took Clint's place. The two sisters hugged tightly.

"Took you long enough on this damn mission", Natasha told her sarcastically and Cameron chuckled softly in response before they pulled apart.

"Это сработало?", Nat asked her in Russian and Cameron shook her head.
(Did it work?)

"Он заставил меня сбежать, но я не мог уйти с ним", Cameron said faking a smile to not raise suspicion from the others.
(He made me escape, but I couldn't leave with him)

"Все будет хорошо, сестра", Nat said softly with a reassuring smile and Cam nodded in response trying hard not to cry.
(Everything is going to be alright, sister)

"What did they say?", Tony whispered to Clint.

"That they missed each other", Clint whispered back not fully telling him the truth.

When they looked back they found three confused Avengers and a greasy god dressed in green looking at them.

"So Fury's project actually worked", Cameron pointed out to break the silence.

"I'm Steve Rogers", the man dressed in the red, white and blue suit said with a smile.

"Captain America, it's nice to see you out of the ice", she replied nodding towards him, "and the green guy must be the Hulk, I hope to meet Dr. Banner soon too", she said looking behind the Captain.

"I'm Thor-", the blonde god began to say but was cut off.

"The God of Thunder, I recognized your hammer from the files of Coulson's mission", Cameron finished but a silence filled the room.

"Coulson didn't make it", Nat told her sadly. At that Cameron's expression darkened once again. She had a great relationship with Phil, he was more than a colleague and she cared for him.

"He would have loved to see the Avengers in action", she said forcing a small smile that the others shared.

"Sorry for the question, but who are you?", Steve asked her to break the silence.

"I'm Cameron Stark", she replied confidently.

"I didn't know Stark had a daughter", the blonde god commented.

"Neither did he", Cameron said shrugging

"That's classified information", Tony said  sarcastically mocking Fury's voice. Cameron just rolled her eyes while the others chuckled.

"How come you weren't here before?", suddenly a dark voice said making everyone turn.

Cameron looked with narrowed eyes at the greasy haired god in the back that she supposed to be Thor's brother Loki.

"I was in a mission", she replied not breaking eye contact. She felt almost uneasy under his gaze but it was sure as hell that she wasn't going to show it.

"We need to take him and the scepter away from here", Thor announced looking at his brother who just smirked at him. Everyone nodded and began to make their way to the elevator. Thor placed a sort of mask on Loki's mouth as he began to mock Steve.

As Tony was walking he noticed that Cameron wasn't by his side so he turned around seeing her leaning against the counter of the bar in the room.

"Are you coming?", he asked her as he reached her.

"I need to sort something out here, I'll meet you soon", she replied and he nodded still worried.

"I convinced the others to go to Shawarma later, do you want to come?", he asked her with an hopeful tone. He didn't want to leave her alone for so long after not seeing her for three years.

"I'll get a bit cleaned up and I'll meet you there", she said.

"Alright I'll tell Fury where you will have to meet me", he decided.

"How do you know that I was going to talk with Fury?", she asked confused.

"When you have something to sort out it's always about Fury", Tony replied shrugging.

"Tony we have to go", Clint said softly after giving father and daughter some more time.

He nodded before turning to Cameron who smiled softly at him before he followed the others in the elevator leaving her there, alone with her thoughts forcing her to face the truth.

A/N: As you can see I'm trying to be a bit more active. I want to finish this book by the end of may so these are the last chapters, but please keep reading because they are still really important for the plot.
I hope you liked Cameron's interaction with the rest of the Avengers! I was so happy to reunite Tony and his daughter.
I hope you're enjoying this book and that you all had /will have a great day!!!

Love you all 3000♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 17.2K 56
Loki's daughter, Y/n was left on this planet at a very young age by her uncle, she was born with magical abilities. She was thought to be safe here...
140K 3.6K 28
He shoved his metal hand out of the cell and shook my flesh one. He made is message clear: If I did anything to double cross them, he'd kill me. And...
82.5K 3.1K 71
Where Natasha didn't escape from the Red Room alone, but accompanied by a child, one she swore to protect no matter what the cost and become someone...
1.1M 27.5K 73
What, never heard of her? Typical. She has more kills than the Winter Solider. She was taken when she was 4 for her powers. When she escaped she dec...