28

𝑩𝒍𝒖𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒓 ~ 𝑻𝑽 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍

"No way...", Clint whispered as he looked up and everyone in the room turned around following his gaze.

They all saw the girl that was leaning against the wall and looking at them. She was wearing a black leather suit and she had her dark brown hair down. You could say that she had a fight of some sort because her clothes were messed up and there was some blood on her skin too.

Most of the Avengers were confused on who the girl was, but the others froze not knowing how to react after almost believing that she was dead for three years.

"Cameron...", Tony managed to whisper. He had just gotten out of his suit and was about to pour himself a drink before he saw her. He couldn't believe that his daughter was actually there.

"Are you guys just going to stand there or are you going to at least give me a hug?", Cameron asked sarcastically with a small smirk.

Tony let out a small chuckle before quickly reaching his daughter and hugging her tightly. At one point he was squeezing her too tight so she groaned a bit in pain.

"Shit, sorry", he mumbled starting to pulling away as he heard her groan but she pulled him back. Maybe she needed that hug more than him.

"I missed you so much, dad", she whispered softly so that he could only hear it.

"I missed you too", Tony replied hiding his face in her brown hair and kissing her head softly before finally pulling away.

"Are you okay? You seem hurt", he said as he eyed her.

"I'm fine, don't worry", she reassured him even if she was in so much pain in that moment.

"You sure? I can make Jarvis do a scan of your injuries", Tony said worriedly.

"I'm okay, dad", she said with a small smile.

As they pulled apart from each other Clint and Natasha made their way to Cameron. Clint was the first one to step up and hug her careful of her wounds.

"I missed you, Arrow Man", she whispered jokingly in his ear and he chuckled a bit.

"Don't do that ever again. The next time I'm coming with you", he said still with a playful tone earning a chuckle from Cameron.

As they pulled apart Natasha quickly took Clint's place. The two sisters hugged tightly.

"Took you long enough on this damn mission", Natasha told her sarcastically and Cameron chuckled softly in response before they pulled apart.

"Это сработало?", Nat asked her in Russian and Cameron shook her head.
(Did it work?)

"Он заставил меня сбежать, но я не мог уйти с ним", Cameron said faking a smile to not raise suspicion from the others.
(He made me escape, but I couldn't leave with him)

"Все будет хорошо, сестра", Nat said softly with a reassuring smile and Cam nodded in response trying hard not to cry.
(Everything is going to be alright, sister)