11

𝑩𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 ~ 𝑻𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒍𝒂

For the past weeks Cameron and Bucky stayed at the Hydra facility. Cameron managed to follow her plan and get some information.

She knew that Fury only told her that he was going to send her to get information from the inside to convince himself. He clearly didn't want her to go, but he knew that she had to.

They luckily managed to avoid tortures as much as they could. Even if sometimes some agents would take Cameron to ask her some questions that she couldn't and wasn't going to answer to, and Bucky could still hear her screams from their cell.

But that only happened a few days in a week which was a lot less than before.

They also followed the orders Hydra gave them as much as they could. Luckily Hydra didn't trust Cameron so much to send her on a mission and they weren't sure if Bucky was fully stable yet. So they mostly spent their time in the cell trying to plan their next move.

That day was gonna be their last day, they had the plan and they just needed to follow each step.

They were laying across from each other in the cell when the door was smashed open by the Hydra agents.

They stormed in and took Bucky dragging him out of the cell. He looked back for a second and gave a small smile to Cameron.

She smiled back and watched has the agents were dragging him away.

As they disappeared behind the corner she waited a few minutes before all the guards in front of her cell left leaving only one to guard on her.

The first part of the plan was to distract the agents and that's what Bycky did. As soon as they walked through the hallway he started fighting them off. In that way most of the agents were concentrating on him.

Back in the cell Cameron took from the pockets of her suit the pieces of a machine to send a Morse code.

She quickly started to set it up and as she was done she started sending a message to S.H.I.E.L.D. where she knew Nat or Clint were gonna receive it. When she was done she put it back down and slowly started to stand up.

She got quietly behind the agent that was giving her his back. When she was right behind him she reached out her arms through the cell bars and grabbed his throat starting to choke him.

Within a few seconds he was out cold, so she quickly took the keys that were in his pocket and opened the cell door.

When she was out she started walking through the hallway. She could hear grunts in the distance so she guessed that Bucky was still fighting.

She made her way to the main room, where Hydra had most of their meetings.

As she got inside she started to collect all the files she could get. While she was there she did menage to find out some information. Not just some of Hydra's future plans but also some of the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents that actually worked for Hydra.

When she firstly started working for S.H.I.E.L.D. she always had doubts on Rumlow and when she found out that he was working for Hydra she wasn't surprised.

He wasn't the only one who betrayed S.H.I.E.L.D. and those files and the recordings she had, thanks to the microphones she hid in the facility, were her prove.

Thanks to those recordings she also got the voice of the main boss who took control of Hydra in the last years and at S.H.I.E.L.D. she had the chance to give a name and a face to that voice and finally take down Hydra once and for all.

She made sure that she had taken everything and put all the files in a bag that she stole inside the room then she started running away from there to get to Bucky.

When she reached him he was taking down the last agent. He lifted his gaze to meet Cameron's eyes. They were finally getting out of there and maybe they finally had a chance to live a life together. Because there was no way that he was gonna leave her again.

"Let's get out of here", she said as a smile made its way on her face.

He gave her a quick nod before he took her hand and started running towards an hidden exit.

They could hear the Hydra agents getting closer so they started running faster. But when they were almost there, they were faced with a bunch of agents that came from around the corner.

They quickly started fighting them off taking them down one by one, but there were more then they expected and most of them were armed. The two turned around to be met with around fifty agents that were surrounding them, all with their guns aimed.

"Put your hands up! Now!", one of Hydra agents shouted threatening the two with his gun.

Bucky looked at Cameron and she was already looking at him. They should have known that this was gonna happen, but they were so hopeful to live the life they always wanted and deserved that they got too distracted.

They had no choice then to stay there and they both knew that they weren't getting out soon.

The two slowly started lifting they're hands and started to put them behind their heads.

Quickly a bunch of agents came behind their backs and pushed them down chaining them.

They both looked at each other for the last time before they were dragged away.