π˜‰π˜­π˜°π˜―π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘦 | 𝘩𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘭π˜ͺ...

By rileysmiley139

A summer of romance that wasn't the plan. In which the original plan brings a different outcome, and Felix fi... More

introduction | mood board | playlist
| 01 |
| 02 |
| 03 |
| 04 |
| 05 |
| 06 |
| 07 |
| 08 |
| 09 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 | final |
| epilogue |

| 18 |

2.8K 143 53
By rileysmiley139

Now playing:
Little Freak by Harry Styles

☀︎

Felix let's out a yawn, stretching his body out as he wakes up. He got to bed late last night. He is a little tired, but not enough to go back to sleep. He has things to do anyway.

He crawls out of bed, beginning to walk into his bathroom. He freezes. Does he really have anything to do today?

He shrugs. Even if he doesn't, it's nice to wake up early and be ready for the day. He opens the bathroom door and flicks the light on, ready to wash his face and get dressed.

He puts on basic clothing, a t-shirt and shorts. He loves getting ready in the morning. He sometimes finds himself getting excited to do his skincare the night before.

He hums to himself as he goes down the stairs. He is greeted with a drowsy Chan.

"Goodmorning." Felix says, eyeing him up and down. He isn't even dressed, he's still in his plaid pajama bottoms with no shirt on.

"Morning." Chan mutters, leaving the kitchen.

Felix gives him a weird look as he walks off, before he just shrugs. He makes himself a quick breakfast, and drinks some water before he is already making his way back upstairs.

He picks up his phone, looking at his texts and notifications from social media apps. He clicks on the text he has from his group chat, sent by Seungmin a couple minutes ago.

seungmin
Do you guys want to get coffee today 🤨

Felix clicks his tongue.

lix
of course
but can u pick me up

He swipes out of the app and goes to Instagram, already knowing Seungmin is going to say yes to his question. He honestly doesn't even care what time it is, since he already is ready.

He scrolls on his feed, but pauses when a certain account comes up. He stares at the next photo posted, a picture of Hyunjin by the beach with other poeple. It's not a photo on his own account, because Hyunjin doesn't post, it's a photo of him that Chan's girlfriend posted.

Felix isn't even looking at the other people, he's only looking at Hyunjin's wide smile. He finds himself smiling at the photo, the fluttery feeling washing over his body.

He really does like Hyunjin.

His phone vibrates, and a message pops up at the top of his screen. He is brought back to reality unfortunately. He clicks on the message and types back an answer.

seungmin
Ok

jisung
r u otw

seungmin
Will be in a few
Be ready by noon

lix
okay

☀︎

"Bye." Felix says to Chan, earning a 'bye' back.

He opens the front door and steps out, closing it behind him. He runs out to Seungmin's Jeep, smiling at all his friends who greet him with wide smiles as well.

"Hi, hi, hi." Felix says, sliding into the backseat of the Jeep and buckling his seatbelt.

"Hi." Jeongin drags out, turning the radio down. "Sorry I didn't answer you last night when you texted late, my phone was dead." He looks back to Felix.

"Was it also dead this morning?" Seungmin asks, pulling out of the neighborhood and driving down the maid road.

"What do you think?" Jeongin asks. "Why do you think I wasn't awake when you came over?" He sits back straight and looks out the window. "You're lucky my mom likes you, because I'm starting to not like you."

"Sorry for interrupting your beauty sleep." Seungmin says mockingly. "I can tell you really needed it."

Jisung tuts, and Jeongin snaps his neck to Seungmin. "Excuse me? What's that supposed to mean?" He asks, crossing his arms.

"Nothing, nothing." Seungmin shakes his head, speaking softly. He reaches over and puts a hand on Jeongin's thigh, trying to apologize with his actions and not his words.

"Yeah, whatever." Jeongin says, turning away from his boyfriend. However, he puts his hand on top of Seungmin's and begins to play with his fingers gently.

Jisung eyes go to their hands, before they look to Felix. He rolls his eyes and makes a gagging face, cashing Felix to giggle at him.

Seungmin pulls into the groups favorite coffee shop, parking in an empty stall. "Okay." He says, turning the vehicle off.

The four boys get out of the car and close their doors, looking at each other before they start to head to the entrance. Jisung opens and holds the door for everybody, and they enter the coffee shop they all know and love.

They stand in the short line of people ordering, not needing to pick what they want because they all already have their own dedicated drink. Felix looks around the room for something to distract him while we waits.

His eyes go to another group of boys, quite like his, and he looks at them curiously. He meets eyes with one of the boys, and he is ready to smile, but he doesn't earn a smile back.

The male starts to look at Felix with a weird look, nudging his friend who also looks at Felix with an odd look. Felix furrows his brows and looks away quickly.

That's the second group who has given him weird looks. What is going on? Is everybody just weird nowadays?

Seungmin orders the drinks for the boys and they move aside and wait for them to be made. Felix has his mind elsewhere, and Jisung notices.

He nudges Felix in the shoulder, earning the attention of the male. "What are you think about?" He asks.

Felix sighs. "I'll tell you about it when we sit down." He says. He is referring to two things, because he still hasn't told Jisung that he likes Hyunjin.

Jisung nods.

The drinks are brought to them and they all take their own with a smile. Felix is unaware who paid, but he's not gong to complain since it wasn't him. They take their drinks and walk to an empty table. They pass the group of boys and Felix hides his face.

He sits down and also sets his drink down on the table. "Did we do something wrong?" He asks, suddenly. They three boys look at him weirdly as they sit down.

"What do you mean?" Jeongin asks.

"I keep getting weird looks." He says, shaking his head. He looks back up to the boys, a concerned look on his face. "Have you guys?" He asks.

"I haven't." Seungmin shrugs. "And even if I have, they've been happening forever. I always get weird looks when I am with Jeongin."

"Well I would think so," Jisung says, chiming in the conversation. "Americans are homophobic, and you're gay."

"Thanks Jisung." Jeongin smiles.

"Happy to help."

Felix giggles. It doesn't last long however, because Jisung's words spark something. He freezes in his tracks, "Wait." He says. He looks to Seungmin, "You don't think people... know?"

Seungmin looks a little confused. "Know..?"

"Last night." Felix says, trying to ring a bell. He remembers hearing a noise, and it makes his heart drop. "Oh my god. What if that noise we heard was like.. somebody we know?"

Jeongin's eyes widen. It's a possibility, but he doesn't want to scare Felix. "No way. I'm sure it was an animal. They don't know Felix, please don't worry." He lies.

"Know what?" Jisung asks, looking more confused than anybody. "That you're gay? What?"

"No, that I.." he starts, but pauses. "That I like somebody."

Jisung's eyebrows raise, and his eyes widen. "What?! Since when?!" He asks.

"Since he realized last night at the bonfire we went to with Chan's friends." Seungmin says. "But it gets better, wait till you hear who he likes."

Jisung turns to Felix, expecting an answer. Felix only sighs. "Hyunjin." He mutters.

Jisung gasps, slamming a hand over his mouth. "No way." He says but his words are muffled. "You're joking. There's no way."

"You were right." Felix says, poking at the ice in his drink. "I have liked him on and off since middle school and I have started to like him again." He says.

"This is crazy." Jisung says. "I mean I love teasing you for it, but I didn't think it was actually true." He says, causing Jeongin to giggle.

"Yes, yes." Felix sighs. "You were right, I fell for my brothers hot best friend. Now tell me how I'm supposed to handle the other people knowing?"

"They don't know." Seungmin says.

"Yeah, I'm sure they don't." Jisung says. "I didn't even know."

"That's 'cause you weren't there to hear it." Felix says, "But they were."

"I'm sure they weren't." Jeongin says, taking Felix's hand. "I am positive that they are just being stupid. I think you should just ignore the weird looks." He speaks softly.

Felix looks at him unsurely, before he just nods his head. "Okay." He sighs. "I'll try to ignore them."

"Good." Jeongin smiles.

"How about we go somewhere else?" Seungmin chimes in. "I heard there is a summer sale at the mall right now? Shopping always cheers us up." He smiles.

Felix smiles. "I shouldn't spend any money... but since there is a sale.." he drags out.

The four boys giggle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 845 73
In the life about Hyunlix of SKZ. Real life scenarios. This is a fictional story not to be taken literally. Only Hyunjin and Felix ship in this one>...
127K 3.8K 40
π‘―π’π’˜ 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒂 π’‘π’“π’Šπ’π’„π’† 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 π’Šπ’π’π’π’—π’† π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒂 π’π’π’“π’Žπ’‚π’ π’„π’Šπ’•π’š π’ƒπ’π’š!? 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 π’Šπ’Žπ’‘π’π’”π’”π’Šπ’ƒπ’π’†! 𝑰𝒔 π’Šπ’•?... #2...
48.9K 2.4K 47
π–€£π–₯§π–₯£π–‘‘π–₯§π–€£ "Take a risk. Our journey as humans is too short and happiness is too rare." At an all boys school, there were your stereotypical cliqu...
139K 3.8K 26
Hyunjin Gang/Mafia FF You always wondered where Hyunjin went and why he always came back injured. When he disappeared one day, you accidentally found...