My Greatest Escape

By erotica0katness

"Since you don't know how to shut your fucking mouth, I'll fill it with my cum to shut you up," Kol seethes... More

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•– (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•–
π•Œβ„™π”»π”Έπ•‹π”Ό- ℕ𝔼𝕏𝕋 π•Šπ•‹π•†β„π• π”Έβ„•β„•π•†π•Œβ„•β„‚π”Όπ•„π”Όβ„•π•‹

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ

2.4K 25 8
By erotica0katness

                                                                                   𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

"So, what store are we heading to?" I ask, buckling my seat belt. Kol starts the car and peels off the pavement. 

"I have to head to Russo's to get some groceries. I'm running low. Then I was thinking, maybe we could go to Sambrino's?" he asks.

I roll my eyes, playfully. I cross my arms. "Last time we went there, you left me before we could even eat."

Kol smiles small. "Sorry. That must've been embarrassing." I roll my eyes and smile. Kol smiles back at me. "It'll only be embarrassing if you leave again. I'm pretty sure the servers remembered us."

Kol laughs. "I mean, you are pretty rememberable." I cock an eyebrow at him. "When we met for a second time, you didn't remember who I was."

"Do you remember everything I've ever done?" he asks. I open my mouth to say something but fall short. Touche. 

"What's your favorite color?" I ask, switching the topic. Kol chuckles. "What a bland ass question."

I roll my eyes. "Then you fucking ask something?"

Kol pauses for a moment. "What was your first impression of me?"

His question takes me by surprise. I blink a couple of times, before answering. I shrug. "I don't know...I was horny that night and you were hot."

Kol frowns. "Classy." I sigh. 

"I saw you and you instantly stirred up a feeling in me. I thought it was just attraction at first because you are attractive...but it was like the more I thought about you, the more I wanted to be around you. It wasn't in a friendly way. It was in a weird way."

I blow out a breath after finally admitting it. "Interesting," he says. 

"It scares me. I don't know what these emotions are and it really scares me," I whisper. I didn't want Kol to hear me, but he did.

"You just walked into the club with Angela. You didn't see me, but I saw. Obviously, I thought you were beautiful. But, there was something more. I could tell by the way you carried yourself. You were confident but not cocky. You were intelligent but not boastful. You were modest, but you also wanted others to see you. To acknowledge you. Your aura was amazing. The way you smiled was amazing. You were amazing," Kol says. 

I stare out in silence as I let Kol's words sink in. Nobody has ever...in my life....spoken about me that way. Modest? I never thought of myself as modest. Intelligent? He knew I was intelligent by just one glance? Or maybe it just wasn't one glance. 

"Favorite color?" I squeak out. "Black," he says.

"What's your goal in life?" he asks. What are with all these deep-ass questions? I shrug. "I'm 18 and in college. My current goal is surviving freshman year."

Kol rolls his eyes. "I didn't ask about your current goal. I asked about your life goal."

I sigh. I told someone about my life goal before. My Mother. She told me to get my head out of the clouds and focus on something practical. Mother!

"I can't do Sambrino's. I have lunch with my Mother," I mumble.

"You're eating lunch with the woman who hit you?" he asks.

I roll my eyes. "She did give birth to me."

"We can't pick our parents," Kol mutters. 

I take out my phone and look at the time. 10:51

We pull up at Russo's and I get out of the car. 

"You still paint?" Kol asks. I give him a small smile. "You remembered I paint?" 

Kol smiles. "Will you make me something?"

I smirk at him. "You think I'm just a slave for your precious whims?"

I grab a cart and push it into the fruit and vegetable section. "Dig deep into your darkest emotions and paint them on a canvas. Then give it to me. I'll carry them all with me," he says.

My cheeks break into a flush and I look away. "What's your favorite movie?" I ask.

"The Princess and the Frog," he says. 

"Favorite color?"

"Black."

"Favorite artist?"

"The Weekend."

"Favorite snack?"

"Hot Fries."

"Favorite dessert?"

"Cheesecake."

I gasp. Kol looks at me like I've gone crazy. "Okay, the amount of things we have in common is kind of scaring me," I laugh. 

Kol grabs strawberries, grapes, and bananas. "You don't like apples?" I ask, looking over at the forgotten fruit. 

"Hate them. Except if they're in a pie," Kol responds. I nod.

Kol wanders over to the vegetable section and I analyze the fruit. I pick up a papaya and look for bruises. I look at grapefruits, dragon fruits, and something called a "water apple".

I turn to look for Kol to show him the water apple, but when I see him talking to a beautiful girl, the fruit drops out of my hand. She's speaking and he laughs. Her hand lands on his shoulder and falls to his forearm. It's like I'm hypnotized by the way the eyes follow the exact movement of her fingers.

Why in the fuck is she touching Kol?

Something was stirring inside me. This weird emotion. This weird feeling. I felt anger toward the girl talking to Kol. Girls have flirted with guys I've hooked up with before and it's never bothered me. But with Kol....everything's different.

Before I know it, I grab a random fruit, walk over to Kol and wrap my hand around his arm. "Hey, I found the fruit you were looking for."

I slightly brush her hand away. "Hey, who are you?" I ask. She gasps as realization breaks across her face. "I'm sorry. I didn't even realize you had a girlfriend. Completely my bad." She grabs her cart and walks away.

Kol looks down at me and smirks. "Jealous, sweetheart?" I let go of his arm and shove him. "I have nothing to be jealous over."

"So you can be with other people but I can't be with other people?" Kol asks.

I roll my eyes. "What other people?"

"That blonde kid I punched," he says. I sigh. 

"You aren't even the person to hook up with multiple people at a time," I deflect. 

"Maya, that's not the point. I know you don't want a relationship, and I respect that. But, these double-ass standards have to go," he responds.

I scratch the back of my hair. "Maybe we can have some type of agreement?" 

Kol's eyebrows knit in confusion. "An agreement?"

I nod and smile. "Fuck buddies."

                                                               End of Chapter Nineteen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY EVERYBODYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed the double update. 

Let me know your thoughts on this chapter and what you would like to see in this story.

Please let me know of any grammatical errors you see.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with all your Wattpad-loving friends!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.1K 5.1K 31
"Will you just shut up" !!!!! I shouted loudly turning towards her ,she was literally getting on my nerves now "Don't you dare shout...
869K 26.7K 35
"And how does that make you feel?" "You want to know how I feel when she refuses to suck my cock?" Red blotches donned on Isabella's cheeks. He had n...
37.3K 230 11
"I... Am here to see you.", I told him as I placed my hands around his neck. I could feel my heart beat getting faster but I had to keep it strong if...
357K 3.8K 24
This story is really HOT. Like really really really HOT. It's essentially about a college student learning about her hidden desire to submit to a man...