You Belong With Me (Sokeefe)

By bianasbooks

After Sophie Foster's breakup with her best friend's brother, Fitz Vacker, she finds herself falling in love... More

Chapter 1- Sophie's POV
Chapter 2- Sophie's POV
Chapter 3- Sophie's POV
Chapter 4- Keefe's POV
Chapter 5- Keefe's POV
Chapter 6- Sophie's POV
Chapter 7- Keefe's POV
Chapter 8- Sophie's POV
Chapter 9- Keefe's POV
Chapter 10- Sophie's POV
Chapter 11- Keefe's POV
Chapter 12- Sophie's POV
New Cover!
Chapter 13- Keefe's POV
1k Poll :) - CLOSED
Chapter 14- Keefe's POV
Chapter 15- Sophie's POV
Chapter 16- Sophie's POV
Chapter 17- Keefe's POV
Chapter 18- Keefe's POV
Chapter 19- Sophie's POV
Chapter 20- Keefe's POV
update
Chapter 22- Keefe's POV
Q & A + Update
Chapter 23- Sophie's POV
Not a chapter

Chapter 21- Sophie's POV

379 9 37
By bianasbooks

Ngl, i kinda hate this chapter-

"thinking to myself.."

Sophie sat on the floor, her knees to her chest. This was the first time all of them had been able to meet outside of school since before Gianna joined, and Sophie was enjoying it, but that may have been because of how close Biana and Tam were sitting.

Linh smirked at her brother, and his usually pale face turned bright red. He however, didn't move away from Biana.

Fitz was looking at Biana and Tam with a mixture of confusion, and.... was that envy?

"The food has arrived" Keefe called out, attempting to balance 4 trays of snacks, while Dex followed him in munching on a bag of doritos.

"Don't you spill any of that." Biana chided. "If you do, mom's going to make you clean it all up."

"I know, I know." Keefe laughed as he set the food on the floor, and sat next to Sophie, slinging his arm around her shoulders. Sophie's heart fluttered, and she mentally scolded herself. She was sure that her face had turned as red as Tam's.

Marella, Tam, Biana, Dex, and Linh all turned and looked at her knowingly.

Was she really that obvious?

"Let's play truth or dare." Biana suggested, earning a plethora of groans from everyone. Even Keefe groaned.

"Fine. But we have to set limits. If you don't want to answer the truth or dare, you can eat something you despise." Fitz told them. "I personally am not a fan of dates- the dried plums, not date dates. I know Sophie hates tomatoes, which is ironic because she is one herself,"

Sophie scowled at him as the room erupted into laughter.

"Biana hates peanuts, Keefe despises strawberries-"

Keefe cut him off. "I don't despise it, I'm freaking allergic to them."

"Really?" Dex asked, leaning forward and stuffing another doritos cool ranch into his mouth. "I did not know that."

Keefe shrugged nonchalantly. "It's not really public knowledge. I mean, who the heck is allergic to strawberries of all things?"

"It's actually a pretty common allergy." Linh told him. "I have a cousin who's brother's friend's cousin's allergic to them."

"Wait, Alex?" Tam asked. Linh looked at him weirdly.

"No... Nova."

Tam shrugged, and the group sat in awkward silence for a few seconds.

"I don't know what Marella, Dex, Linh or Tam dislike." Fitz asked, thinking. "Wait, no. I know what Dex doesn't like, its-"

"You." Dex cut Fitz off, sending the group into another fit of giggles. Sophie bent over, burying her head in her legs as she shook with laughter. She could hear Keefe laughing loudly next to her.

Once they calmed down, Biana continued.

"So, Sophie doesn't like tomatoes, I hate peanuts."

"Dex doesn't like mayo." Sophie added. Biana nodded, and as an afterthought, she reached towards a notebook that was on a table, and started quickly writing things down."

"I don't like canned fruit, and Tam doesn't like olives." Linh said, as Biana quickly wrote that down, glancing at Tam.

"You don't like olives?" she asked him. Tam shook his head furiously.

"They are the worst things to ever exist. They can go die in a hole." he said darkly. Everyone stared at him for a second, concerned, before continuing.

"Keefe, what food do you not like?" Marella asked. Keefe thought about it for a second, before replying.

"Coconut," he said simply. "At least, dried coconut."

"I don't like twizzlers." Marella added.

Fitz stood up, brushing imaginary dust off his pants.

"I think we have all of that. I'll get it. Keefe, come with me." He took the notebook from Biana as Keefe nodded and stood up. The pair walked out the door.

The second they left, Biana wiggled her eyebrows. "You guys were sitting quite close."

"So are you and Tam." Sophie shot back. The pair instantly sprang away from each other.

"No but seriously. We can tell you two like each other. Just admit your feelings, and get together already!" Marella yelled, waving her hands around in mock exasperation. "It's horrifying watching him constantly flirt with you, and you being completely oblivious."

"He doesn't like me- at least, not like that." Sophie said, picking at her cuticles. Dex sighed, and shook his head.

"Sophie, you're my best friend, and I care about you. That's why I'm telling you this. Quit being so oblivious!!"

"I am not!" Sophie exclaimed. "I am the most-not-oblivious-person-to-ever-live."

Biana snorted, and Sophie glared at her.

"Whatever."

"But we know you like-"

Just then, Keefe and Fitz barged in. Keefe paused for a moment, glancing back and forth between Biana and Sophie.

"Who likes who?" Fitz asked, plopping all the things in his hands to the ground. Sophie glared at Biana, as Dex laughed.

"Tammy boi likes Sparke Queen, obviously." Keefe laughed. Biana reached over towards him, and swatted his arm. He put a fake expression of pain on his face, but dropped it when Biana hit him again.

"Hey hey hey, no need for violence." Keefe said, smirking as he put his hands up.

"No one likes anyone." Sophie said exasperated. As she attempted to cool her flaming face.

"Guys, we literally spent 20 minutes figuring out what foods we don't like." Tam said, looking at his watch.

"Well, okay. I'll start. Truth or dare...." she glanced around. "Fitz."

Fitz looked at her silently, before saying. "Dare. Bring it on, lil sis."

Biana's lips turned up in a half-grin as she reached for her phone. "Do the worm for 5 minutes."

"ugh" Fitz whined. He sounded like a child.

"You can choose to eat a date." Keefe reminded him. "Choose, Fitzy."

Fitz looked warily at the date's at the center of their circle, before giving in, and settling into a pushup position.

Biana started the timer, as Linh counted down.

"I hate you." he said before he kicked his feet upwards, and started rocking back and forth.

He looked ridiculous, and Sophie pulled out her phone to take a picture. She snapped one, and instantly sent it to their group chat, and saved it as Fitz's profile picture.

Because Fitz was currently wiggling around on the floor, they gave the next turn to Keefe, who had raised his hand and started waving it around.

"Truth or dare.... Foster." he said, laughing at her horrified expression. Keefe gave the worst dare's.

"Truth." She said, a little bit panicked. He grinned at her obvious discomfort.

"Roast 3 people in this room using roasts you've found online.... Except for me."

Sophie tried to think of all the roast videos she got on her youtube feed. She turned to Fitz, who was unfortunately still doing the worm.

"You know, Fitz." she said, trying not to laugh. "You're such a father's boy, but newsflash, that makes you a son, not a sun, so stop thinking the earth revolves around you."

Biana cracked up, and buried her face in Tam's shoulder, her body shaking.

Sophie moved on to Biana. She instantly stopped laughing. "You and I go way back, and you've always been annoying. I mean, you make your happy meal cry."

Dex whooped, and high fived Keefe that was trying hard not to laugh.

Sophie turned to Dex next.

"This will be the last roast, considering we've already used up your entire vocabulary."

Her roasts weren't the best, but the way she said them had everyone on the floor laughing again.

"You slay, Foster." Keefe said, smiling in a way that had Sophie's heart fluttering once again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 917 31
Sophie Foster's summer is ending, and she now has to go through her final year of high school. With Keefe's vague answer and college applications, So...
37.9K 545 21
Sophie Elizabeth Foster. Daughter of William David Foster, Gang Leader of the most highly known and feared triad gang in the city. Sophie Elizabeth...
40.4K 753 29
𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 '𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖'? 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒 𝕞𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕨𝕙𝕠'𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕤. 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕚�...
2K 20 18
What would've happened if they had already found elisyn before Fitz and Sophie did the inquisition? and more importantly, what happens to Sophie and...