AFTER Summer Love [G!P]

By hwangkittyz

[PAUSED UNTIL I GAIN MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE] [Ryeji second part of Summer Love] Hey, hey... It's me again. ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 15

1.2K 59 15
By hwangkittyz

I spent the next day practicing and didn't get to talk to Yeji until the day of the game, just before it started.

Apparently there was a ritual where the coaches would gather both the cheerleading squad and the soccer team together to say a few words of encouragement. They seemed to find the speech "I want you to go out there and play like you've never played before, like you're about to rip their balls off and eat them. Do that if you need to prove a point, do what you want, but win the fucking cup." Very encouraging, because they cheered and screamed like they were a bunch of wild animals.

Someone came into the locker room and announced that it was five minutes until the game started, and I was surprised when all the cheerleaders came up to Yeji and kissed her on the cheeks at the same time.

Maddie gave me a look that I didn't quite understand, before all the cheerleaders walked out of the locker room onto the field to perform a little routine.

I was about to follow them, but someone grabbed my arm and pulled me.

It was Yeji.

"Yeji, I have to go. And you should get ready too." I said, pointing to the guys who were tying their shoes and doing last minute stretches.

"Where's my good luck kiss?"

"You just got about ten of them."

"Yeah, but not from my favorite cheerleader" She said, flashing her annoying dimple.

I rolled my eyes and stood on my tiptoes, then kissed her cheek. She smelled like a really good cologne.

"Not there." she continued and I smiled, shaking my head.

"Maybe if you win the game..." I stopped and she looked at me, surprised. I walked away. but not before she smacked my ass, like she used to do.

I smiled to myself as I quickly tousled my pom-poms and trotted over to the other cheerleaders lined up on the field.

The stadium was packed, taking me by surprise. I hadn't expected so many people to show up for a simple college final.

After our routine, they started announcing the players and, of course, Yeji got the most cheers and screams when she came out.

It was 2-2 at halftime, and also the first minute of the second half, when a boy from the opposing team scored.

And then Yeji scored in the last minute, which made everyone go crazy. The goal led to penalty kicks and the opposing team went up first as they scored the first goal of the game.

They picked the guy from last night, the guy on the bridge. When he missed the goal, our team picked Yeji, who walked up to the ball and gave me a quick glance, lining up.

She bit her lip and seemed to be thinking about something, before she suddenly closed the distance between her and the ball, kicking it.

It went straight into the net. For a moment, there was silence, before everyone started shouting and people stood up. The whole team ran towards her and Yeji jumped on top of them, raising her fist in the air and shouting.

The coach grabbed the cup from the table and lifted it up as con-fetti started falling from the sky. They then lifted Yeji onto Bryan and Zayn's shoulders and carried her, still excited with victory, towards the coach who rushed over to them, along with the other adults on the team.

When we got to the locker room, it was even worse. Josh opened a bottle of champagne, and the liquid was now flying all over the room, spraying everyone and everything in sight. And not wanting to get sticky liquid in my hair, I sat on a bench away from the crowd and waited until everyone decided to go to the bar across the street and celebrate.

"You coming babe?" Maddie asked, appearing at my side and wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"No... I think I'll just go back to the hotel and relax by the pool. I'm really not up for drinking tonight."

"Okay then. See you later." She said patting me on the back and slapping my ass, before walking away, jumping on Bryan's back and kissing the back of his neck.

I finally stood up as they left, before grabbing my jacket from the hanger and putting it on.

"So you're not coming?"

I turned around, startled by the familiar voice. Yeji was leaning against the lockers.

"Um, yeah."

"What happens to my 'little gift' if I win the game?"

"Um-I didn't think-"

"You didn't think I could do it?" She asked, her expression turning serious.

"No, I mean, yeah. I mean-ugh. I knew you could win, but I didn't think you'd take it seriously. "

"Oh, I'm as serious as I can be." She said and took a step toward me, gently pushed me against a wall.

"Okay?" I said, my voice squeaky. She looked at me and her left hand came to rest next to my head, before she leaned in and kissed me.

My hands came to rest on her shoulders as she tilted her head. her right hand went up my thigh and up, until it reached the hem of my panties.

"Wait, someone will come in." I said and she shook her head.

"They're all in the pub across the street."

"Oh." That was all I could say, because she brought our lips together again, fiddling with my skirt, not really realizing it had a real zipper, so she ended up ripping it at the seams to pull it down my legs.

"Yeji!" I protested.

"You're not going to get in trouble, trust me." She said, and I knew she'd probably ripped a lot of skirts before. "I want you to ride me." She said and my stomach flipped, my core on fire.

I pulled my skirt off and she pulled my cheerleader shirt over my head, her eyes bright with lust and excitement.

I pulled her shirt off, running my hands over her abs. She pulled down her soccer shorts and I bit my lip as I looked down at her erection. She smiled arrogantly and sat down on the bench a few feet away from her, pulling me towards her.

She took off her boxers and started pumping herself slowly as she watched me remove my underwear, being left in my sneakers and bra. I saw her leaning into a bag behind her, before reaching for something in it.

She pulled out a black condom, which she then opened and rolled over her cock. I bit my lip and smiled at her, sitting on her lap, my legs across the bench.

She licked her lips and I gripped her shaft, lining it up at my entrance before sinking in. She moaned and I let out a shuddering sigh when she was fully inside.

"I can feel you in my stomach." I said and her eyes sparkled, before she greedily brought our lips together.

We kissed like that for a couple of minutes, neither of us moving. Then I finally started moving up and down, feeling the muscles in my thighs contract.

I ran my hands through her hair, tugging on it and eventually she began to move her hips up to meet my onslaught.

The sound of skin slapping skin was so hot that all I could do was kiss her neck. She smelled so good, even though she was already sweaty from playing and sprayed with champagne.

"Shit." she moaned. "You feel so good."

I felt a tingling in my core and my whole body was on fire. I moaned loudly, as she hit what I knew was my g-spot.

I soon tired, so I left her with all the work, thrusting and moaning. Her breath came out in a rush, fast and hot. Our breaths eventually merged into one and we weren't even kissing at this point.

She started nibbling on my neck and I scratched her back, feeling her hot skin under my fingers.

"You're so hot." She whispered in my ear and kissed me with her mouth open.

"I'm close." I announced breathlessly and she nuzzled my neck with her nose.

I was about to cum, when I saw the door open and a middle-aged man with a mustache enter the room. He had a mop in his hand and seemed to be mumbling to himself.

"Shit." I said and the man's eyes immediately landed on us. He was horrified and dropped the mop before rushing out of the room and slamming the door shut.

"What the fuck?" Yeji asked and I squeezed my walls around her, making her cum.

I wasn't done when I pulled out, but I didn't care. I felt sorry for the janitor who was just trying to do his job, and a little guilty, even though I had no reason to feel that way.

"What's wrong?"

"A janitor came in and saw us fucking, Yeji."

"Are you serious?" She laughed and I was glad she didn't mention the fact that I couldn't finish.

I pulled up my panties and she handed me one of her T-shirts she found in her bag, telling me to put it on so I wouldn't be cold.

After we both showered (in different changing rooms), we got dressed and met the others at the pub across the street.

I told Maddie and Chaeryeong what happened, and all she had to say was:

"You're going to fall so hard for her, it's not even funny."

And deep down I knew that in a way she was right.

***

We return to New York on December 1, around the evening hours. We are allowed to stay home on the 2nd, but on the 3rd everything goes back to normal.

Yeji seemed to be even more popular than usual, literally everyone is calling attention to her and congratulating her, patting her on the back and flirting with her. Even Mr. Gray congratulated her and Zayn, which was unusually nice.

Then he told us about the exams coming up at the end of the month, just before winter break. Everyone groaned as he started typing in the topics we had to study. I rolled my eyes and closed the laptop once he finished the lesson. It's the last lesson of the day and all I want to do is get home and sink under my blanket so I can get some sleep.

Two days passed without incident, and on Saturday night, around 8 pm, my phone rang on the desk.

"It's Yeji." Chaeryeong told me and I grunted, rolling out of bed to grab my phone. I slid my finger across the screen and clicked on my message icon.

[Yeji: do you want to cum 2 studies?]
[Me: Cum to what?]
[Yeji: Literature u perverted]
[Me: Are you serious? you hit your head or something?]
[Yeji: So are you coming or not?]
[Me: I'll be there in five minutes]

"Where are you going? Message to fuck?"

"No, she wants to study..." Chaeryeong let out a snort and then burst out laughing. "What's so funny?"

"I hope you don't actually think you're going to 'study'."

"Why?"

"Are you really that stupid?" She asked as I packed my backpack. "All you're going to study are her sex organs, her lucky charms, her-"

"I understand." I said. "I'll be back tonight."

"I think I might stop by later anyway," She said and I nodded, putting on my Brooklyn sweatshirt and pulling on my jeans instead of sweatpants.

I left the building and arrived at Yeji's frat house in no time. I wish it would start snowing already.

"Hello?" I said as I walked into the house. Several voices greeted me once I entered the living room. "Where's Yeji?" I asked, putting my backpack on the pool table.

Josh shrugged, not taking his eyes off the TV, where he was playing a rather violent game of FIFA with Jake.

"She's in the bathroom," the promise said.

"Hey, do you have a name?" I asked, trying to make conversation. He smiled, showing off his cute dimples.

"Justin."

"No one asked."

I turned around to see Yeji coming out of the kitchen with a bottle of beer in her hand. She was only wearing a tank top and I wondered if she wasn't cold, because everyone was wearing long-sleeved shirts.

"I asked. Don't be rude."

"Whatever you say, ma'am." She smiles and I roll my eyes.

"Are you ever going to let that go?"

She shakes her head and asks if I want the promise to get me something to drink.

"I can get my own drink, thank you."

"She'd rather drink your sperm." Josh said and Yeji went over to slap him, which made Josh fight back.

They ended up stopping the game so Yeji and Josh could fight back. I sighed and Justin said it was a common thing, I should give them a couple of minutes.

"I can't tell if they're actually fighting or just playing." I said and sat down on the couch next to Jake.

He leaned back against the couch and draped his leg over the other.

"They're just messing around. It's hot though." I laughed, nodding. "Speaking of which, have you seen any of my recent movies?"

I blushed and he burst out laughing, causing Yeji to look up at us from where she was sitting astride Josh.

"You can come with me to one of my shoots if you want. Yeji told me you're a fan." Jake said and I wanted to jump out the window.

Yeji then got up, leaving Josh on the floor.

"Come on." She says and I get up, grabbing my backpack.

"Watcha, what are you carrying in there, handcuffs and whips? Yeji likes those kinky things." Bryan said from his spot on the ground.

"Books."

"Books, fifty shades of Grey?

"No, like literature books," Yeji said and put an arm around my shoulders. "We're studying." Laughter erupted in the room, but Yeji's expression remained serious. "I'm serious."

"Yeah, and my penis is five inches long." Josh snorted.

"It's 3 inches, get it straight, bro." Yeji replied and the guys let out a few "ooh's". Josh turned it off and I followed Yeji upstairs.

She pulled a sweatshirt out of her closet and I smiled when I learned it was an Ed Sheeran sweatshirt.

"Nice T-shirt."

"Thanks, it's autographed." She said and showed me the sleeve.

"NO!" I yelled and she laughed, pulling her arm back when I wanted to touch it.

"Don't touch the merchandise." I pouted and she sat on her bed, crossing her legs under herself. "Pass me the books on the desk."

Okay, we're actually studying.

She opened the book and I did the same, before asking me to explain the conflict between the two main characters in the story. I cheerfully obeyed, and actually she seemed to be paying attention as I spoke without interruption.

"Are you really writing something?" I asked her as she lay on her side, holding her head with the palm of her hand.

She smacked her head and smiled, "It's all written here."

I rolled my eyes, smiling.

"So anyway.." I continued, and stopped after a while, when I saw that she was looking at me quite intensely. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"Stop looking at me."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because you're beautiful."

I looked at her in surprise... what does she want now?

"Come here," she said, gesturing with her index finger for me to come closer.

"Um. No."

She sat up straight and reached out her arm to grab me, but I kicked it away. I screamed as she grabbed my ankle and pulled me with the chair toward her.

"Enough studying for today," she said.

"Are you serious? All we did was talk. Actually, I just talked while you pretended to listen."

"I was looking at your lips, so it counts."

Suddenly she pulled me up onto her lap by my hips. My hands came to rest on her shoulders and she smiled at me. I bit my lip and ran my hands through her soft hair, pulling her face closer and finally kissing her.

She sucked on my bottom lip and I managed to pull her sweatshirt off and then ran my hands under her tank top. I reached up to kiss and suck on her neck, but she pulled away.

"Don't mark me."

Her hands cupped my ass and I flattened myself against her crotch, making her moan and let out a shuddering sigh into my mouth.

"We should be studying." I told her after she pulled my shirt off.

"We're studying human genitalia." she shot back and I had to pull away and laugh at the joke.

"This is the best thing that has ever come out of your mouth, like ever."

She looked proud, before she busied herself with my collarbones, sucking them hard, trying to leave marks.

"Why do you always give me hickeys? They make me look like a Christmas tree."

"So other people won't hint at you."

I grimaced and her hands slipped under my bra, just as the door opened. She groaned and pulled my hands away, facing the door. I turned my head to see Ryan standing there, with a smiling Chaeryeong behind him.

"Shit, sorry man. I was wondering if you guys wanted to join us for dinner. The whole house is going to this new restaurant. The sorority girls are coming too."

"No." Yeji said without even asking me.

Chaeryeong gave me an I-told-you-so look and I rolled my eyes, which made her smile even wider.

"Cheers then." Ryan muttered and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"Well, that killed the mood."

"I wanted to go to that restaurant." I told her and got out of bed, pushing the desk chair back.

"Come on baby." she whined. "We can order pizza and watch one of those movies you love about love while I fuck you on the couch."

And that's okay. Maybe that beat the whole restaurant thing.

After I was fully dressed, we went downstairs to see that everyone was already getting dressed in the hallway.

"How did it go with the study night?" joked Josh.

"I'm twice as smart as you are now." Yeji replied and smacked him behind the head as he walked towards the kitchen.

"I can see that." Josh smiled and pointed to the marks on my collarbones. I pulled up my sweatshirt to hide them.

"Anyway, try not to infect every piece of furniture in the house with your sperm, please and thank you," he added, before following the rest of the guys out the door.

After the door closed, there was silence. It didn't last long, however, because the TV in the living room was on and I could hear commercials in the background.

I walked into the living room, where Yeji was checking a bookshelf.

"What are you looking for?"

"A pizza delivery thingy."

"You mean a flyer?"

"Whatever you call it-aha!"

Triumphantly, she pulled a Pizza Hut flyer out from under the couch. She walked over to me and told me to choose what I wanted to eat as she dialed the number.

"I want the Canadian with hot sauce."

She nodded and put a finger to her lips before she started talking. "Yes. Hello? I'd like to order a Canadian pizza and a pepperoni pizza. Um, and two hot sauces. Hwang Yeji. Yes. Number 345. Cash. Goodbye."

She left her iPhone on the table and went to sit on the couch. changing the channel to MTV. I busied myself arranging the balls on the pool table in their usual triangle.

I stood motionless when I suddenly felt Yeji's presence behind me. I turned around and she instantly kissed me, her left hand went up to the back of my neck.

"I'm going to fuck you from behind." she said and who was I to object to that?

She removed my shirt and I quickly took off my shoes, before she unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down to my feet.

Then she turned me around and pushed me up to my elbows against the table. I bit my lip and smiled, the anticipation of what was to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 709 12
// RYUJIN X YEJI 18+ // Hwang Yeji, who needed money to pay off her father's debt to save his life and Shin Ryujin, who found herself sitting in an a...
8.3K 247 13
// RYUJIN X YEJI // Officer Hwang Yeji has to arrest the wanted criminal, Shin Ryujin. Will she be able to do so? A VERY ANGSTY SHORT STORY CONTAININ...
38.4K 2.8K 33
[Ryeji fanfic] If one normal day, a cat crossed your path. Would you take it home? But this is not another normal cat story. Ryujin G!P This story i...
55K 1.4K 8
(G!P) Ryujin is Yeji's new bodyguard. They can't stand each other. And then they do. [enemies to friends to lovers] *short story* - G!P RYUJIN *matur...