The Alternate Heir to Dukedom...

Autorstwa Ladybythelake54

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is Duke of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12 and his first born child is a son, L... Więcej

The Quest For An Heir/Heiress
The UnConventional Duke of Norfolk Territory
The Good Duke of Norfolk Territory
Always a Leader and Never A Follower
20 Years Later - June of 2270
Don't Tell Me Women Won't Murder For Their Children
Four Year Later : June of 2274
The Great-Great-Grandson
The Spare Heiress
The Birth of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard
The Favorite Sister
The Favorite Brother
Lord Anthony Christopher' Bride
Lord Alexander Andrew Howard, 1st Howard Duke of Lennox Territory
The New Duke of Lancaster
The Third Marchioness of Pembroke Territory
Lord Charles Andrew Howard V
Lord Anthony Christopher Howard The Second
The Heiresses That Refused
Part One :The Quest For A Third Brother
Lady Mary Henrietta Grey
The Daughters of Lord Louis Capet, Duke of Bourbon
Part Two: The Quest for A Third Brother - Promised and Delivered
Brother and Sister
From Duchess of Norfolk to Duchess of Bedford Territory

White-Hall Manor- Essex Territory on Star Base 12.

12 10 0
Autorstwa Ladybythelake54

Lord David William Beck is Viscount of White-Hall and Elmhurst in Essex Territory and in time he will become Earl of Essex Territory on Star Base 12.

Lord David William Beck is the female descendant of Lady Penelope Devereux whose father, Lord Richard Devereux was the son of Lord Edward Devereux who was the son of Lord John Devereux who was the brother in law to Lord Patrick William Howard.

Lord David William Beck's mother, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard was the second granddaughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior through his youngest, Lord Edwin William Howard who was second youngest grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard.

Lady Penelope Rich nee Devereux is Lord Edwin William Howard second husband and her grandaunt, Lady Dorothy marries Lord Edward David Christopher Howard and they are the parents of Lord Edward David Christopher Beck and Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck and Lord Edward David Christopher Beck is married to Lady Dorothy Hasting, and they have Lord William Beck, Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck and Lord David Edward Christopher Howard The II, and it is Lord William David Beck who marries Lady Eliza Katherine Howard in 2252 and in December of 2252 she gives birth to Lord David William Beck.

Lord David William Beck inherits the Viscountcy of White-Hall and Elmhurst Estate from his maternal great-great-grandfather, Lord Richard Devereux and he inherits the Viscountcy of Elmhurst from his father, Lord William Beck and through his great-grandfather, he inherits the Earldom of Essex Territory.

Lord David Willliam Beck was born on December 21, 2252, two years after the birth of Lord Andrew Charles Howard at White-Hall Estate in Essex Territory, but at the age of five years old, he lost his mother in childbirth and his baby sister, Lady Lisa Katherine."

Lord David William Beck at the age of five years old goes to Star Base 10 to live with his grandaunt, Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford and her husband, Lord William Stafford.

Lord David William Beck returns to Star Base 12 in 2270 and he enters Star-Fleet Academy and he graduates in 2274 with honors and he is promoted to the rank of Lt. Commander by Star-Fleet Command and he is given the position as Chief Medical Officer on Star-Base 12.

Lord David William Beck prefers his birthplace of White-Hall Manor over Elmhurst Estate in Essex Territory on Star Base 12.

White-Hall Manor is only one of three manors that Lord David William inherits as he also inherits Chartley Manor from his great-grandfather, Lord Richard Devereux.

Lord David William sends an invitation to Lord Richard William Carey and Susan Virginia Bell, Katherine Grace Kelly and Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell to come out to White-Hall Manor in Essex Territory.

He also extends the same invitation to his two cousins, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second.

Lord Richard William Carey carries the invitation out to Madame Boarding House to Katherine, Karissa, and Susan.

It is Susan Virginia Bell who receives the invitation and she opens it up and she hands it to Katherine and Karissa and she tells them " I don't think I will go as I see a plot here."

"Lord Beck is doing what his cousins have put him up to." Susan tells them.

"They will stop at nothing." Susan tells them.

"Susan. You are free to refuse the invitation, but I do feel you are being paranoid." Karissa explains.

"I am sorry Susan. I am accepting the invitation just to find out what is going through their heads." Karissa tells her.

"I am accepting it too, Susan." Katherine states. " I think it is rude not to accept such a gracious invitation."

"You may later regret it if you are not offered a second invitation." Katherine tells her.

"I will ask Kevin Thomas Riley to join us, and I am sure Lord Beck won't mind." Karissa tells them.

"Lord Richard William Carey. How do you see your cousin, Lord David William Beck?" Karissa asks.

"Lord David William Beck is an honest gentleman of good character. He is an officer of Star-Fleet Command. " Lord Richard William Carey states " I see him far better than my other cousins except for Lord Frederick William Howard The Third and Lord Thomas William Howard."

"You have to understand that any son that comes through the matrilineal line isn't worth much or at least my great-great-grandfather didn't think so, and neither did my great-uncle, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior." Lord Richard William Carey states.

"Lord David William and I both come through the matrilineal line of Lord Frederick William Howard and his son' s, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior youngest son, Lord Edwin William Howard who was my great-grandmother's nephew." Lord Richard William states.

"We have a lot in common as I come through Lord Frederick William Howard's daughter's line, and Lord David William Beck comes through Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior's second granddaughter's line." Lord Richard William states.

"I am not going to White-Hall." Susan exclaims " I see them scheming a plot."

"You won't know unless you go with us." Karissa tells her.

"Katherine and I are going with Lord Richard William Carey and Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley." Karissa tells Susan.

"It is settled. I will tell Lord David that Katherine and you will attend, Karissa and I will extend your reasons for not attending Susan." Lord Richard William explains.

____________________________________

Lt Kevin Thomas Riley with Lord Richard William Carey with Katherine and Karissa travel out to Essex Territory to White-Hall Manor to spend the day with Lord David William Beck.

Lord David Willliam Beck meets Lord Richard William Carey at the border of Essex and Bedford Territory to ensure safe passage into Essex Territory and he greets his second cousin, Lord Richard William Carey and he sees Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley with them " I hope you don't mind Lt. Riley being with us. Karissa and Katherine insisted upon it." Lord Richard William tells him.

"No Lt. Riley is free to join us." Lord David William tells his cousin.

"Ladies. I have invited my cousins to join us. There are only two of you." Lord David asks.

"Susan declined your invitation for her own reasons." Karissa answers " Maybe she will come next time."

"Oh! Lord Richard Edward The Second will be disappointed when he hears that Miss. Susan isn't with you." Lord David William tells them.

"Precisely why she didn't come. She didn't want to see Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second." Karissa answers.

"Katherine and I didn't decline your invitation as we are very curious why your cousin and you asked us to come to this very fine manor?" Karissa tells him.

"We are here now, and we will make the best of it." Karissa answers " You first cousin better be a gentleman or else I am going to backhand him and when I do I will make him fly."

"It will be the last time he ever lays eyes upon me." Karissa warns Lord David William Beck.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior warned his son to be a total gentleman." Lord David explains.

"We will see just what kind of gentleman he is and from there I will form my own opinion." Karissa tells Lord David William Beck.

The Carey carriage sets off for White-Hall Manor with Lord David William Beck in front and people start to line the streets of Essex Territory to see Lord David William guide the Carey carriage to White-Hall Manor.

The Carey carriage and Lord David William Beck drive up the driveway to White-hall Manor and standing outside waiting are Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second and it is Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second who asks " Where is Miss Bell?"

"I am sorry Lord Richard Edward. She didn't come with us but she refused the invitation." Karissa explains " Maybe she will come next time."

"I will see that you two have come, Mademoiselle Karissa and Katherine." Lord Andrew Charles tells them.

"I have come with reinforcements, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.' Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"I have brought with Lord Richard William Carey and Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley." Karissa tells him.

"One false move and I will deck you and I will see you fall to your ass." Karissa tells him.

"Katherine and I didn't want to miss the opportunity to meet you all." Karissa tells him.

Lt Kevin Thomas Riley stays by Karissa's side along with Lord Richard William Carey and Katherine spends some time with Lord David William Beck.

"I won't bite you, Mademoiselle Karissa." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"I am glad to hear that Lord Andrew Charles as I have had my rabies shots." Karissa answers.

"I am not rabid but I am not mad about you and I have been since the first day I saw you." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I am very flattered, Lord Andrew Charles Howard." Karissa tells him " Save it for someone who wants to hear it."

"I am not flattering you, Karissa but I am telling you the truth" Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Your truth and my truth are not the same thing." Karissa answers, " You think I will become a pawn in your father's marriage game."

"I am no one's pawn by the way, and I will not take part in this marriage game that your family has partaken in within the last centuries." Karissa tells him.

"I don't know what your game is. But my game comes with a great price on it and I doubt you can give it to me." Karissa tells him.

"What is that price?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"None of your business, Lord Andrew Charles Howard." Karissa answers.

"Every damn man in this world seeks only one thing and that is his damn covet son who will carry on his surname." Karissa tells him.

"What man wants a daughter first? Karissa asks.

"My grandfather was not a finicky man." Lord Andrew Charles states " He could care less what his first great-grandchild is."

"My grandfather would be in debt to you if you gave him his first great-granddaughter even." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I suppose your grandfather is still alive?" Karissa asks.

He died in 2240 and my father became Duke." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"What a pity he isn't here to thank me if I agree." Karissa tells him.

"What about Susan?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"I am afraid Susan is her own person." Karissa tells him.

"Your cousin will have to work harder as she is very suspicious of your cousin now." Karissa admits.

'I recommend that Lord Richard Edward The Second give her time and she may come around.' Karissa answers.

"What about us?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"There is no us, Lord Andrew Charles for now at least there is only you and me." Karissa answers.

"You must settle on that for now, as I have just arrived here on Star Base 12 and I need time to settle in at Madame Valois Boarding House." Karissa answers.

"I also like Lord Richard William Carey and I like Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley." Karissa admits.

Karissa looks at Lord Andrew Charles and she curtsy to him and she walks back over to where Kevin and Lord Richard William Carey are standing with Katherine and Lord David William Beck.

Lord Richard Edward The Second asks "What did you find out?"

"Susan Virginia Bell is not interested but just abide your time and she may come around." Lord Andrew Charles tells his cousin.

"I can tell you this - Susan will come to you but she will have a high price on her head as Karissa does but I don't know what the price will be." Lord Andrew Charles states.

Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second watch Karissa and Katherine talk with Lord David William Beck, Lord Richard William Carey and Lt Kevin Thomas Riley.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

224K 10.7K 99
2014, the year that changed Princess Adeline of Wales's life for the better. Born the third child and only daughter of the Prince and Princess of Wal...
189 313 24
Lord Anthony Christopher Howard is the third child but eldest son of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee, fifth Duke...
34K 457 32
Cecilia Howard grew up without a mother, and with an indulgent father who loved more than anything. Faced with marriage to The Duke of Suffolk, will...
69 143 16
Lord Thomas William Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory is the eldest great-great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard, 2nd Duke of Norfolk...