PROFร‰SSOR'S GURL | PJM ร— Read...

De Sanwryts

Love can not be achieved by force or by luck rather it has to earn.. PsG :- Summary :+ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ... Mai multe

Chapter 1 "New session"
Chapter 2 "Only a girl"
Chapter 3 "blackmailing"
Chapter 4 "punish"
Chapter 5 "jimin's girlfriend"
Chapter 6 "University day"
Chapter 7 "clip matter"
Chapter 8 "hostel escape"
Chapter 9 "ooh noo V"
Chapter 10 "New Principal"
Chapter 11 "where's he??"
Chapter 12 "boyfriend"
Chapter 13 "love in the air"
Chapter 14 "welcome to busan"
Chapter 15 "A promise"
Chapter 16 "Trouble"
Chapter 17 "kiss"
Chapter 18 "unknown I'd"
Chapter 19 "secret"
Chapter 20 "punishment part I"
Chapter 21 "punishment part II"
Chapter 22 "Marriage!!"
Chapter 23 "love sick"
Chapter 24 "you're nowhere"
Chapter 25 "Repentance?"
Chapter 26 "untold truth or a lie??"
Chapter 27 "Exam day"
Chapter 28 "flashback"
Chapter 29 "conspiracy"
Chapter 30 "Texting"
Chapter 31 "pain in luv"
Chapter 32 "In NYC"
Chapter 33 "let me die"
Chapter 34 "Dinner talks"
Chapter 35 "Jimin's real mom"
Chapter 37 "wedding cancelled"
Chapter 38 "Feel me in dark"
Chapter 39 "One more clip"
Chapter 40 "party party yeah"
BTS 10th Anniversary ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
Chapter 42 "humiliated"
Chapter 43 "Misterious night"
Chapter 44 "Paris"
Chapter 45 "open threat"
Chapter 46 "Love birds"
Chapter 47 " O - "
Chapter 48 "An expensive blood donor"
Chapter 49 "Operation theatre"
Chapter 50 "Who are you"
Chapter 51 " V-illain "
Chapter 52 " I LOVE YOU "
Chapter 53 " Marry Me "
Chapter 54 "Soft Kiss"
Chapter 55 "Small Union"
Chapter 56 "Proposal๐Ÿ’"
Announcement ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ
Chapter 57 "Graduation party"
Chapter 58 "midnight bliss"
Chapter 59 "Mistake"
Chapter 60 Another suspicious actiVity
Chapter 61 "V-icious mind "
Chapter 62 "Fucked up"
Chapter 63 "Fainted"
Chapter 64 " Life "
"Ending for the great come back"

Chapter 36 "good news/lmao"

147 11 1
De Sanwryts

ahhh finally I came inside somehow.. no one has seen me

You entered the room through the window. You were looking at the whole room like you have never seen such a room before.

"I don't know where Jimin is, he should have been in his room at this time, don't know where he is..." You were talking to yourself when suddenly there was a sound of door opening and you hid behind the bed...

Jimin closes the door and sits comfortably on the bed, his gaze towards the window.

"I think I closed this window !! ..." He muttered..you facepalmed...

By mistake I kept this window open, it is good that he did not care much

You thought...

"Ahhh I'm very happy today that dad accepted my words..." Jimin takes off his shirt...

What is he talking about... and how can jimin be so happy, is he really happy with this marriage...

You thought..still staying behind his bed..

"what are you doing here??? ..

You raised your head and jimin was staring at you with his head down in front of you. He was on his bed. And was watching from the edge of the bed....you made a face like shameless girl ...

"I..I f-fo-forgot m-my... M-my ho.. hom.. I mean appartment add-address......

"Ooh.. I see... Is my room built on the way to your apartment?? " He sarcastically smiled..

"Aniyo..(no)... I jus... " You stopped saying anything jimin left you up with his hand...

"Ji-jimin... What're you doing ??? Leave my hand...." You jerked his hand but he almost put you on bed..

He was slowly coming closer to you, he stuck both your hands in the wall with his own..And grabbed your waist with one of his hands which you were feeling very uncomfortable.

"Ji-jimin... I thi-think yo-you got dr-drunk...I must go now.. " He grabbed your throat lightly that you can breath...

"Jimin plz go away.. its not good..."

"Shhh....you didn't saw my real one...now tell me why did you came here ??? " He asked... still staring you like a psycho..

"I.. I do-don't kn- know...." You had said so much that's why jimin moved from his place.

He came close to you, you could feel his breath, you were so lost in the smell of his perfume, he was looking at you with lustful eyes. after a few seconds he separated himself from you..

How can someone be so attractive..

You looked at Jimin very closely, describing every inch of his face in your mind.

Sujan was right, whoever marries jimin..will be very lucky. I know very well that jimin hates me and he will never ruin his life by marrying me. I'm not that much pretty and don't deserve him..Yunji is so lucky to have him... But... But who the fuck is going to kill him??? I know I didn't hear wrong right... He's going to kill him....But I will not let anything happen to Jimin. That thing is different that he never loves me. But I love you jimin... I love you so much...

*You got some tears in your eyes while thinking all this..

"Y/n.???? Where's your attention?? I'm asking you what the hell are you doing here??? Will you tell me??? " He continuously asking you and shaking you by your shoulders..

You suddenly looking somewhere else so that you can wipe your tears...

"Ah Jim.. sir .. actually I came here to... I came here to talk to you about a serious matter... " You hasitated but collected all courage to say that even knowing that he may yell you for this again..

I have refused dad for marriage and he has also agreed.. I was only afraid that if I tell this to my dad, he will throw me out of the house, but now nothing like this going to happen. I mustered up the courage to persuade him to stop the marriage... I should listen her once what she's trying to say...

Jimin thought himself... You're rationalising before saying him.

"Jimin..... I want to tell you that I heard something yesterday when I was in washroom..."

"Sit here and tell me everything..." He gastured you to the place..

"Hmm.... Jimin so I was saying that...um.. a man in dark green suit ..I only could see his back .. and he held a cell phone.. it seemed like he's talking to someone through a cell...." You're going ahead..

"Then?? ..." Finally you felt like he's listening you sencerely...

"Ah.. yaa then he said... I'm going to kill jimin after this marriage and yunji has to obey me, she can never refuse me..." You sighed after telling him...

"So this was the matter... Alright y/n... You don't have to be worry about me or these things... I'm not getting married..." He just all said this...

You were very surprised to hear this from Jimin, you were not sure that Jimin agreed with your speaking volume and refused to marry with her... You couldn't believe in your ears..

"I think I heard wrong.. will you repeat it ???.." You want him to say again those words..

"Y/n... are you sure..??? " He wishpered leaning close to you..

"Ahh what d-do y-you me-mean ji-jimin... I-I th-think I've t-to leave.. "

Jimin slowly came closer to you and at last you fell on the bed. he got over you too ... His hard and halfly bared chest was touching your chest...... You can also feel his breath.. for a second you think he's going to kiss you but he seperate his face..by looking somewhere else....

"Ji-jimin pls..yo-you're doing wr-wrong...you're gett-getting ma-marry...so-soon.. "

"Shhh..." He touch your lips by his index finger..

"Y/n... I told you that I'm not marrying anyone else..." he whispered in your ear...you shivered by his husky voice... You're feeling something in you heart....Whenever jimin comes so close to you, you feel a very different feeling...

"Wh-why...di-did..you ca-cancel your marriage??? " You asked being hasitated cause you're not sure when jimin will change his mood..and will start yelling at you out of sudden...

"Why are you talking so hesitantly?? Y/n.. " he little smirked still managed closeness between you and him....

"Ji-jimin... Its no-nothing.. " you said..

Jimin looked at your forehead.. that was almost sweating....

"You're sweating y/n.... What happened?? Don't you like it?? " He asked..

"Ji-jimin I-I think your..??? Your...." You suddenly stopped saying...

"What?? do you feel something??? " He smirked looking down to your feet.. by bowing his head..

"Ji-jimin stop it pls..." You yelled him..hitting his bare chest...but it didn't effect at all... He didn't move an inch...

"Shut up.... If you move even a little.. it will not be right for you y/n.." he warned you....you feel his hard di*k over his pant...

"Ji-jimin...you should get up from me..." You said.. breathing heavy..

"I won't... I'm on my high pitch.. you can't control me..." He smirked, teasing you...

"Jimin... It's not ok pls you shoul....."

He kissed your lips out of sudden when you were saying something...

He continuously kissing you on lips while you feel butterflies in your stomach...he started brushing your waist by his fingers... smoothly... You're shivered.. you got goosebumps... He touched curve of your backbone .. and reached to neck...he hold your neck..not so tight... And started kissing you more roughly... You can't even able to breath... Meanwhile his hard point touching yours...it became rock...you can feel his hotness.... you're sweating profusely...

After 3 to 5 minutes of kissing he seperated his lips from yours....and switched on AC...its so hot outside...why not its month of june...

You finally took a long breath and fix your hairs....

You got very nervous seeing Jimin take off his shirt.

No, this is wrong, I should run away from here immediately before the beast inside him wakes up.

Lmao *this is my personal*

You immediately got up from the bed and started running towards the door when Jimin grabbed your hand from behind, your heartbeat almost stopped...

"Y/n...go through window .. " You caught your breath as soon as Jimin said this words...

"Y/n...thank you .... " You heard Jimin's voice while leaving. You turned and looked at him, he was smiling at you.

AT EVENING JIMIN'S WEDDING VENUE

Yunji is looking very happy, the makeup artist is getting her ready. Jimin has not yet told anyone about his marriage being cancelled, only his parents and you know this...

Everyone had come to the venue, jimin was going to make an important announcement but yunji and her dad had not reached the venue yet.

It will be very easy if I tell everyone the truth before they arrive..

Jimin made his steps towards the stage.

He finally held a mic...

"Good evening everyone....as you all know that I'm going to marry tonight...and I know you all are so happy for that.. I really shouldn't melt your happiness.. but I DON'T REALLY WANNA DO THIS MARRIAGE .... I am not sure yet whether I should do this marriage or not... So I want to take some time to think about it again... I'm really sorry for wasting your precious time...I hope you'll support me and will not curse me *smile* "

What he actually wanna do???

His dad thought looking him...

This is good news for her..

His mom thought looking at you...yes you*

Lmao..

Jungkook being literally crazy and giggled...

Yunji and his dad overhear everything while standing outside... they just arrived... Yunji's tears fell down on her cheeks, that was not really unnoticed by her dad....her dad went towards jimin, taking heavy steps like an angry man...

*To be continued*

Author : thanks for watching plz stay tuned and keep supporting me atleast by vote 💀🤝🏻and show me if you love it or not... see yaa in next chapter until keep thinking what he'll gonna do ... I mean her father ofcourse... Not jimin....

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

82.6K 2K 27
"You are such a waste" "Don't interfere in my life" "I hate you" What happened when Yn was thrown out from her own house for being born as a girl, wh...
2.8K 82 10
7 lucky kids get the chance to go to camp cretaceous upon isla nublar, an island full of dinosaurs. it is going to be a once in a lifetime experience...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
3.1K 72 6
I was trying my best not to moan Y/n:"Ah...um...mm..jung-kook stop..."