Banshee (Klaus Hargreeves Fan...

Από scorpiofromhell

On the 1st of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. Althought none of these women had been preg... Περισσότερα

info
Cast
Cast info
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
23.
24.
Season 2
1.
2.
3.
4.

22.

242 8 1
Από scorpiofromhell

Klaus woke me up this morning. We had breakfast. Klaus has completely sobered up after last night. He wasn't sick anymore. He was in a good mood. And I was happy for him. And very proud. He took the bell and started ringing it all over the house to wake up the others. We had to tell them about what Klaus saw yesterday when he passed out.

Luther opened the door wrapped only from the waist down. He looked terrible. And he was probably too hungover to care if anyone saw his body. I didn't care, but Luther did. He was ashamed of the way he looked. I don't blame him but still. I'm glad he's forgotten about it now.

,,Oh, there's the man. Someone pulled a disappearing actually last night. What mischief did you get into?" Klaus asked him. I looked behind Luther and saw a very naked woman in his bed.

,,What? I didn't." Luther protested nervously.

,,Oh, really? Maybe we should ask her." I raised my eyebrows and glanced into his room. Klaus waved at her with a bell. Luther quickly and quietly closed the door and looked at us.

,,Oh, come on, don't be so shy, big guy. You needed it!" Klaus said with encouragement. ,,Not a lot of ladies on the Moon, I assume."

,,Hm-mm." I joined him.

,,And all that...pressure resting on those big hairy shoulders." Klaus deeply inhaled and chuckled. I chuckled, too, until Luther stopped us.

,,Guys, enough." He said. He had a strange look on his face. Scared, ashamed, almost as if he...

,,Wait. Was this, like..is this your first.." Klaus was unable to formulate the question.

,,Oh. My. God." I gasped. Well, that was a big shock. Klaus gasped as well. I don't blame him. It's unbelievable.

,,No way!"
,,Really?! How.."

,,We are not having this discussion." Luther tried to interrupt us.

,,He popped his cherry!" Klaus was squealing and spinning around. The he stopped and gasped again.

,,Now you're gonna have to marry her!" He joked.

,,Oh, right. And it has to be a big wedding. Both families and friends." I joined him and Klaus agreed. Luther looked like he's about to throw up.

,,Would you keep your voices down?" He whisper-yelled at us.

,,Hey, you know, I remember my first..." Klaus sighed dreamily. I bit my lip. I remember that, too. And I remember it very well. Luther made a disgusted face. I guess he didn't want to hear about it.

,,Guys, what is it?" Luther asked impatient.

,,What? Oh, the..Uh, important family business. Meet us downstairs, okay?" Klaus snapped back to reality. Luther was about to go back to his room.

,,Luther." Klaus stopped him. ,,No dilly-dallying, all right? Chop, chop." Klaus added before we left.

,,Can you believe it was his first..." Klaus asked me.
,,No way. Did you see the look on his face? Oh, my God. I'm definitely gonna use that against him." I laughed devilishly. Klaus started chuckling. We didn't stop laughing until we got downstairs.

Klaus poured coffee into the cups. I can't remember the last time I saw him make coffee. Luther was sitting dejectedly at the table with his hood up. Ah, this is gonna be a big hangover. Luther reached for the cup of coffee Klaus had poured him, but Five snatched it from his hand and sat down next to him, still in his pajamas.

,,Jesus. Who do I gotta kill to get a decent cup of coffee?" Five hissed with disgusted face.

,,Make your own, then." I told him.

,,Can we get started?" Luther asked quietly.

,,Anyone seen any of the others? Diego? Allison? No?" Klaus asked all of us. ,,All right, then, this is the closest thing to a quorum that we're gonna get. Listen. There's no easy way to say this, so I'm jist gonna spit it out." He started. He looked at me like he was waiting for my permission. I took a deep breath and nodded. I don't know if they'll believe him.

,,I conjured dad last night." He spit it out. Everyone was quiet. Luther and Five stared at us and we stared at them. They both exchanged looks. They didn't believe him.

,,You said you haven't been able to conjure anyone in years." Luther pointed out.

,,Yes, I know, but I'm sober. Ta-da! I got clean, yesterday, to talk to someone, and then ended up having this.. conversation with dear old daddy himself." Klaus explained it.

,,Has anyone got some aspirin?" Luther asked. Completely ignoring Klaus.

,,Top shelf, next to the crackers." Five replied.

,,Hey! Guys! Listen to him for once! This is serious." I slammed my palm on the table. Luther flinched. Good. They stayed put and listened. I'm tired of everyone ignoring Klaus. They never take him seriously. When I finished saying it, an empty cup broke on the table.

,,What the hell?" Luther asked. I didn't know what to say at first. I knew it was me. I just dont know how. Something is wrong with my powers. I'm sure. But I shook it off for now. I got back on topic.

,,It doesn't matter. What matters is what Klaus has to tell you. So shut up and listen." I hissed at them.

,,Okay, fine. I'll play. What did the old man have to say?" Five smiled. It was fake smile and I just wanted to punch it.

,,Well, he gave me the usual lecture about my appearance and my failures in life. Yada yada yada. No surprise there. Even the afterlife couldn't soften a hardass like dad, right? But he did mention something about his murder, or lack thereof, because...he killed himself." Klaus explained. Yep. Luther rolled his eyes, because he didn't believe it. But Five seemed interested.

,,I don't have time for your games, Klaus. And you shouldn't go along with every stupid thing he comes up with." Luther said and stood up.

,,You don't have time why exactly? It's not like you're doing anything important." I fought back. I won't even comment on the second part of his sentence. Because I'd probably kill him.

,,I'm telling you the truth Luther. I'm telling you the truth." Klaus tried to convince them.

,,Why'd he do it, then?" Five asked. I think he believed Klaus atleast a little.

,,He said it was the only way to get us all home again." Klaus explained.

,,No. Dad wouldn't just kill himself." Luther protested.

,,Why? Because you know him so well? You said it, big guy. He was depressed. And paranoid. And probably crazy." I replied.

,,Holed up in his office and room all day all night." Five joined.

,,No. There weren't any signs. Suicidal people exhibit certain tendencies, strange behaviors. He wasn't--" Luther started.

,,Like sending someone to the Moon for no reason?" Klaus interrupted him.

,,I swear to God, Klaus, if you're lying.."
Luther said.

,,I'm not. I'm not."
,,He's not lying." We both replied.

,,Master Klaus is correct." Pogo came out of nowhere. We all looked at him.

,,Regretfully.." he sighed. ,,I helped Master Hargreeves enact his plan." He confessed.

,,What?" Luther asked.

,,So did Grace. It was a difficult choice for both of us. More difficult than you could ever know. Prior to your father's death, Grace's programming was adjusted so that she was incapable of administering first aid on that fateful night." Pogo confessed to us. We all absorbed the information.

,,Sick bastard." Five remarked. He wasn't wrong. He could have done anything. But his best plan was suicide. That is sick.

,,So the security tape we saw?" Luther asked. He refused to look at Pogo.

,,It was meant to further the murder mystery. Your father hoped that being back here, solving it together..would reignite your desire to be a team again." Pogo explained. I just shook my head in disbelief and put my face in my hands. Luther scoffed. Five just stared at Pogo. Klaus leaned against the table.

,,And to what end?" Five asked.

,,To save the world, of course." Pogo responded. I uttered a bitter laugh.

,,All right." Klaus laughed and put his hand on his hip.

,,First the Moon mission and now this." Luther finally looked at Pogo. ,,You watched me search for answers and said nothing." He accused him. Pogo lowered his gaze. He was sorry.

,,Anything else you want to shared, Pogo? Any other damn secrets?" Luther
began to raise his voice.

,,Hey, calm down, Luther." We all said to him.

,,No, I won't calm down. We've been lied to by the one person in this family we all trusted." He refused.

,,It was your father's dying wish, Master Luther. I...I had no choice." Pogo sighed with regret. Luther came closer to Pogo.

,,There's always choice." He said to him.

,,Leave him alone, Luther. If it was you instead of Pogo, you wouldn't say shit."
I defended Pogo. Sure, he was wrong to keep quiet. But Pogo wanted to keep the promise he made. For some reason, I'm not mad at him. I'm mad at my dad. For doing this to all of us. Luther looked at me. I was right and he knew it. Without any other word, he left. Pogo left right behind him. Klaus sighed. I sat down at the table with them and rested my head on my hand.

,,I gotta think." Five sighed and ran his hands through his hair. He got up from his chair and teleported away. Klaus and I were alone.

,,Well, that went well." I said sarcastically.

,,Hm-mm." Klaus mumbled and put his head on the table.

Few hours later.

Klaus and I were in his bed. I was resting and Klaus was playing with cotton. I don't know why he had it in his room. Five knocked on the door and walked in.

,,Hey. Get up. We're going." He said to us.

,,Where?" We both asked.

,,To save the world." He answered.

,,Oh, is that all? Great." Klaus replied sarcastically. But he got up and looked for t-shirt.

,,So, Pogo said dad killed himself to get us all back together, right?" Five asked us.

,,Yep." I nodded.

,,So it got me thinking. I had to jump to the future to figure out when it happened, but dad, he can't time travel." Five said while he was walking around. I started thinking, and it hit me. I straightened up, so now I was sitting on the bed.

,,So, how did he know?" I asked and narrowed my eyes.

,,Exactly." Five pointed his finger at me. ,,How'd the crazy bastard actually know to kill himself a week before the end of the world?"

,,Well, you know.." Klaus put his shoes on.

,,Don't answer. That was purely rhetorical." Five stopped him. We both gave him a look.

,,Truth is, our whole lives, he's been telling us we'd save the world from an impending apocalypse." He added.

,,Yeah, but I always thought he just said that to scare us into doing the dishes." Klaus replied.

,,Me too. But what if the old man really knew it was going to happen?" Five asked.

,,But how?" We both asked back.

,,No idea." Five sighed. ,,But the fact remained, his sick plan worked. We all came home. We're here, we might as well save the world." Five said.

,,Oh, yeah? What, Like, the three of us?" Klaus mocked him.

,,Well, ideally, no, but...gotta work with what I've got." Five said and we all left Klaus's room.

,,Wow. So kind of you." I rolled my eyes.
Quinja board, death predictor and teleporter. Dream Team.

We heard someone running down the hall. A second later, we saw Diego.

,,Where the hell were you? I've calling you, you bastard." Was the first thing I said.

,,Jail." He said and ran into his room.

,,Again?" I asked.

,,Long story. Where's Luther?" He asked.

,,Haven't seen him since breakfast." Five replied.

,,Yeah. Two days until the world ends, he picks a great time to drop off the grid." Klaus added.

,,Wait. Where is Allison?" I asked Diego.

,,Allison is in danger." He said to us.

,,What?"

______

We found Luther in the bar. He obviously had time for this.

,,Look. Trying a little hair of the dog, are we?" Klaus asked him.

,,Leave me alone." Luther replied. Diego sat next to him.

,,Give us a minute." He told us.

,,Okay. Come on. Maybe they'll blood each other to death." Klaus responded.

We sat down at another table and waited. I could still hear them.

,,Look, Dad was wrong to lie to you. To all of us." Diego started.

,,Look, I did my time. All right? Four years up there, watching and waiting because he said the world needed me. Four years of nothing but soy paste and processed air because I was naive enough to believe that dads don't lie to their children. But guess what? The joke's on me." Luther said to him and sipped his drink. Diego looked at us. From that point of view, I can say that persuasion will not come easily. Klaus looked at us and with his fingers he began to tap on the other hand, to imitate that we're running out of time.

,,I'm done. With all of it. With him. With you. With this family. You wanna save the world, you go right ahead. I'm fine to sit here and finish my beer and...get my..buzz on." Luther added.

,,You want to turn your back on me, the guys, Rory, that's fine. But Allison deserves better than that." Diego said. Luther's head snapped so quickly I'm surprised he didn't break his neck.

,,Allison? What are you talkin about?" He asked.

,,Well, we got ahold of Harold Jenkins' police file. Turns out Vanya's boyfriend is a convicted murderer. Who would saw that coming? A little hard to trust anyone who wears corduroy." Diego replied.

,,So..Where's Allison now?" He asked him. I was getting impatient. There's no time for this.

,,Jesus Christ! She went after Harold! Alone." I yelled. Luther looked at me and back at Diego.

,,You should have led with that! Jesus Christ." He shouted at Diego and quickly got up. He ran outside and broke the glass when he opened the door. We all finally followed him.

We drove in the car for a while. Five was driving and Klaus was sitting in the front. Luther, Diego and I sat in the back. Diego sat in the middle and I fell asleep on his shoulder. All I know is that before I fell asleep, it started to get dark. I dreamt I was in a cabin. It was nice. It was grave quiet. A lamp started flickering. I looked at it. It wasn't quiet anymore. I heard something. The wind chimes. And I felt fear and anger. The voices started whispering to me. I closed my eyes. I was listening carefully.

I opened my eyes, straightened up and let out a shattering scream.

,,Allisoooooon!"
_____

3 pov

They all got in the car and went to Jenkins' grandmother's cabin. They were all worried about Allison, but they were also worried about Vanya. She had no idea who Leonard really was. Rory fell asleep on Diego's shoulder.
They were almost there.

Luther leaned forward impatiently.

,,Five. Can you go any faster?" He asked.

,,Ask me again, and I'll burn you with the cigarette lighter." Five replied annoyed. They sat in silence for a few minutes. But then Rory woke up suddenly. She screamed a single word.

,,Allisoooooon!"

Five had to slam on the brakes or he'd crash. The windows cracked. The back window broke all over. The boys covered their ears, but it was no use. Rory stopped screaming but she couldn't breathe. It was like she was suffocating. Diego tried to calm her down. Five and Klaus turned to her. Klaus reached over the seat to grab her hand and help Diego calm her down. Tears were streaming down her cheeks.

,,Allison? What's wrong with her?" Luther wondered. At the moment he didn't care what was going on with Rory because she had yelled Allison's name. And that's what he was more interested in.

,,Shut up, Luther!" All boys shouted. Rory calmed down. She could breathe normally.

,,Go."She ordered through clenched teeth. ,,Go!"
___

Rory's pov

Five started the car and drove on. He drove as fast as he could. Luther started bombarding me with questions. I closed my eyes. I wanted to answer, but I didn't know how. I didn't have the answers.

,,Do you know how much time she has? Like you knew with Five?" Diego asked me. I kept my eyes closed. I tried to concentrate.

,,What?" Five asked.

,,Rory. You need to focus. Do you know that?" Diego ignored him and asked me again.

,,If you know something else you have to tell us!" Luther shouted.

,,I DON'T KNOW!" I yelled back. Loud enough to crack another window next to me. I took a deep breath.

,,I don't know, okay?" I said much more calm. ,,I can't tell you anything else.  I know is that it's Allison. I don't know if it's already happened or if it's happening now or if it's gonna happen in five hours." I sighed.

,,There's something wrong with my powers. I remember my trances. First I can tell how long it'll be before Five dies. Then I'm looking for Klaus and Luther because something's about to happen. And then I can feel Klaus dying even though he just passed out. When I raise my voice, things are breaking around me, even if it's not that loud. So no. I can't tell you more, because I don't know." I confessed. ,,So can we just drive?" I asked.

We arrived to the cabin. I ran out before everybody else. I opened the door and gasped.

,,Oh my god." I whispered. Allison was lying on the floor. She was covered in blood. Her throat was slit. I got down on my knees next to her and tried to wake her up. I shook her lightly. I had her blood on my hands. I was crying. When the others got there, I got up. Luther took my place and begged Allison to wake up. I went over to Klaus and let him hug me. He sobbed and tried not to cry. I was numb. I looked at my bloody hands. And then I heard something.

,,What?" Klaus asked me. Five and Diego looked at us.

,,We need to get her home. She's still alive." I said with flat tone.

,,How do you know that? Do you feel it?" Luther asked.

,,No...I can hear her heartbeat."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

26.4K 1.8K 12
"Darling, Darling, Darling, Darling. Why did you shoot yourself in the foot again?" The umbrella academy season 1 Five Hargreeves x Male OC
142 6 10
On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women h...
319 0 15
on the twelfth hour of the first day of october, 1989, forty-three women around the world gave birth. this was unusual only in the fact that none of...
41.2K 967 27
On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989 , 43 women around the world give birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of the woman ha...