The Worldbreaker's Symphony

Oleh Blushieeeeeeeeee

The cover is not mine, the artist is @PoPonnPoPoOOZ "So, Timeline Fuckery?" "Yes, Timeline Fucketh" A story i... Lebih Banyak

Reincarnation
Cave of Beginnings
Cave Massacre
Outside World
Devourer meets Devourer
The Fire Lord
Slime vs Elemental Lord
Former Conqueror of Flames
Village Developments
Ogre Village Incident
Dryad Domain
Plan in Action
Haruto's Bizarre Adventure
Shadows Diary
Elder Brother... Sort of
Queen of Flames
A Month Prior
Sealing off the Hatred
A bit of a small peak to the next chapter :>
Aftermath
Kidnapping
An Old Meeting
Escape
Light vs Darkness
Foreign Invaders (P/1)
The Army of Falmuth (P/2)
Birth of the Third Demon Lord (P/Finale)
The World Meeting
The Ice Empress (P/1)
Confrontation between Chaotic Beings (P/Finale)
Developments in the Future Country of Storms (P/1)
Orc Problem, Two Old Friends (P/2)
Lizardmen Arrival (P/3)
Random fun facts about the story
The Great Jura Alliance (P/4)
Smol announcement
The Great Jura Alliance (P/5)
Meetings across the Globe (P/5.5)
Country of Storms (P/Finale)
Vampires past
The Ruler of Skies (P/1)
Tempest vs Charybdis (P/2)
Demon Lord vs Ruler of Skies (P/Finale)
The Eldest Primordial Dragon
Two Idiots, Masters settle it immediately
Random Poll
Ruberious Expansion Arc (P/1)
Holy Church (P/2)
A Saint and a Dragon Lord (P/3)
A Stroll around Ruberious (P/4)
Half a Century Rematch (P/5)
Demon Queen (P/Finale)
Country of Storms vs Holy Empire, Begin! (P/1)
Ruberious Domination.1 (P/2)
Trouble Brewing (P/3)
Windless Squall (P/4)
Chaos: Begin (P/5)
The King Arrives, Chaos Continues. (P/6)

Seperation/Decisions

786 41 30
Oleh Blushieeeeeeeeee

Gluttonies Stomach
Time irrelevant
Third Person

The subspace of Gluttony was atleast Tens of Thousands of times larger then the subspace of Predator, enough to fit entire stars inside of itself if used correctly and to it's full potential.

Yet, not much really entered the subspace at all. Aside from the Fire titan and a Woman, nothing was present at all.

Just two people who had a very rough past together, sitting and having eachothers company as they view what is going on in the outside through a slimes eyes.

Who would've thought they would end in such a situation, defeated by the weakest of creatures known as a slime.

Spirit Lord: I suppose it makes sense...

He huffs a little before lying on his back, spreading his arms as he reminisces his defeat against the slime.

Shizue looks at him a bit confused, wondering what he could mean. The Spirit Lord looks at her monotonely before explaining.

Spirit Lord: Slimes are generally said to be weak merely because of the fact they have no sentience or intelligence. But, you do realize their predatory abilities still exist. To put it simply, they could be one hell of a war asset if they simply had intelligence and sentience.

Shizue: I see...

They continue looking through Rimuru's eyes, watching him create new and better yet similar clothes for the vampiress to wear. The vampiress, Ofcourse, accepts it graciously.

Treyni the Dryad had long returned to her duties, going to her sisters to tell the news of what happened.

Haruto appeared to have left the cave inorder to cool his mind, which leaves only Rimuru taking (forced) care of the vampiress now knows as Shadow.

Shizue: I really didn't expect him to take care of her, but I guess he didn't want to waste his magicules.

The Spirit Lord hums in response, agreeing to what she has said.

When a monster names another monster, they sacrifice an amount of magicules they will never replenish or recover throughout all their lifetime. It is a very risky procedure for something so simple, which is why it must be dealt with seriously and accordingly.

Silence envelops, as they watch Rimuru take a nap for absolutely no reason as he begins closing his eyes. The only source of light in the infinite dark abyss is gone, and darkness envelops Shizue and the Spirit Lord.

Silence...

Shizue: I have a question for you...

She turns her head and looks directly at the Spirit Lord, who meets her gaze aswell and wonders what she wishes to know.

Shizue: Why?

The Spirit Lord immediately knew what she was asking.

Why did he cause years of suffering against her, running rampant?

Why did he destroy everything she loved for no reason?

Why did he go on massacres of entire countries for no reason?

Spirit Lord: I... Wished to return to Leon-Sama.

Leon Cromwell, the one who summoned her into this god forsaken world.

A True Hero who's name is spread throughout the world, a neutral being who resides in the South-West of the world.

Shizue: Didn't you know that he fused me with you, just so that he could save me?

Whilst Leon was an unusually quite person, his intentions were as clear as day to anyone who held a close subordinate relationship with him.

His knights knew a thing or two about him, and she being one of them was certainly able to tell his intentions at certain times.

He infused the Ifrit of that time with her, so that he could save her. An act merely out of sympathy.

Spirit Lord: Iē, I only realized that now.

During the time he was in here, he reminisced his memories thoroughly.

Now that he had nothing to do, he fended his boredom off by viewing his past memories.

Perhaps if he just sat down for once and reviewed the time Leon had infused him with Shizue, perhaps it wouldn't have lead to this mishap of events.

Fuse with the girl and keep her alive.

He was a man of few words, often leading people to misunderstand him. This, Ofcourse, was one of those "minor" cases.

Shizue: Then do you perhaps wish to know his real intentions?

The Spirit Lord looked at her with a confused expression, wondering what she could mean.

Shizue: Why did he need a lot of spirits like you? What was the purpose of his need of summoning so many Otherworlders?

Surely, when performing such forbidden acts, one must have a solid reason behind it.

Ofcourse, the Western Council did try to purge him when his activities were known... Let's just say, it did not end pretty for them.

The combined forces of Majins and Otherworlders, aswell as the fierce power Leon possessed as a True Hero, put them in their place when they tried to "humble" him.

Leon wasn't the type of man who did things merely based on instinct or emotions, he always had a reason to do something.

Spirit Lord: Are you proposing to merge with me again, just so that you can get an answer from Leon? Have you perhaps forgotten what I have done to you over the past decades?

Anyone in a situation like this would never wish to go through something they hate another time, especially if that said thing involved having their morales violated.

Yet, Shizue was a person who had long lost her morales.

She had lost whom she considered her children who were either dead or had abandoned her.

She, at this rate, no longer cared what happened to her.

However, she still had one question Leon had yet to answer her about. And goddammit, she was going to know it before anything else.

Shizue: As a matter of fact, I have not forgotten. However, I don't believe you will do the same thing when our interests align, will you?

Ofcourse, the Spirit Lord had also grown curious of what purpose Leon had now that Shizue has brought the topic up.

Perhaps he wished to summon someone he used to know?

Or did he wish to increase his forces?

Well, in the end, they will only know the reason when they confront him.

Shizue: So, what do you say?

...
Jura Forest
Day Time
Third Person

Shadow walked through the trees, the sunlight shining upon her as she moves unfazed.

Her appearance bad changed quite a bit, her previous pure black pupils now less darker. Her clothes had changed from raggedy clothes to a black kimono that her master made for her, a huge change from what she used to wear.

When she accepted the name Shadow, she had evolved from a Lesser Vampire to a Dark Vampire.

Although the level up may not seem too high at first, she actually skilled a single evolution when she received her name.

A Lesser Vampire will first evolve into a Vampire, who is atleast 7 times stronger physically aswell as much more potent in learning different types of arts.

It is at the stage of Vampire that they also choose whether they wish to become a Dark Vampire or a Light Vampire. The difference?

A Dark Vampire has the dark element imbued into them, making them take the path of a Demon. They are extremely resistant to many types of magic, but they aren't as capable of learning magic as compared to their counterpart. Light aswell as Holy Magic is their prime disadvantage.

Light Vampires have the light element imbued into them, making them take the path of a Hero. They aren't as resistant to magic as their counterpart, but compensate for it with a much higher affinity to all types of magic. Their disadvantages are Ofcourse, the element of Dark.

To put it simply, Dark Vampires focused more on close combat and utilization of Arts whilst Light Vampires focused on using a wide array of magic aswell as Holy Magic.

How is this possible? The world has yet to know...

Either way, she had evolved into a Dark Vampire when Rimuru had named her. The requirements were already met, she just needed a little help to evolve...

As for why the sun hadn't taken her, she had also managed to overcome that weakness through evolution.

Overall, she had become quite powerful by simply being named...

Shadow: (That guy... Rimuru, was it? He's quite dangerous...)

She walked through the trees, observing and feeling the serene feeling of comfort of the wind and imagery Infront of her.

It's been quite a long time since she enjoyed this... One of the very few times infact. After all, He always experimented on her.

Shadow: (Well, atleast I'm free now)

She keeps on walking down the path of trees, following the footsteps.

Whilst she is thankful, she does wonder what caused the Kijin to spare her life.

She killed his entire tribe, she saw absolutely no reason to be spared... And yet he spared her.

Was it out if pity?

Was if out of sympathy?

She'll only know if she asks Ofcourse.

She stops right behind the Male Kijin, who is standing at the edge of a hill and looking at the far lands.

He appeared to have noticed her presence but simply decided to ignore her... He still holds grudges, and she can't blame that at all.

Shadow: Why?

She asks him monotonely, causing him to look at her expressionless face with his own expressionless face.

Haruto: I only spared you because of Rimuru-Sama. He held those eyes of pity and sympathy for you, I wasn't going to make him feel guilty from my own decisions.

Truth be told, Rimuru also didn't care about Shadow and only held slight sympathy for her in the eyes.

However, for Haruto... He seemed to have misinterpreted the meaning behind Rimuru's eyes and thought he was seriously feeling bad for Shadow.

In other words, he only spared Shadow because he saw Rimuru's sympathetic eyes.

Shadow: I see...

She lowers her head, as if in a deep thought about what he has said...

Then, she takes a light bow whilst standing up.

Shadow: Thank you... For taking Rimuru-Sama's feelings into account.

With those simplistic words, she had turned around and left Haruto to his own thoughts.

The Kijin just stood there, looking into the far beyond as he deeply reminisces what happened in the village...

...
Rimuru's POV

I am taking a nap.

Don't ask how I am talking to you, I am taking a nap and that's fi-

Shizue: (Rimuru-San)

Or not.

Seems like she finally made her damn decision after so long, finally.

Whilst still being asleep, I detach my thoughts from this body to a clone and transport it to my sub space...

As I enter, a white light shines inorder to indicate my arrival inside this alternate dimension.

Shizue just stands there as she sees me arrive, turning her head around to meet my gaze.

Rimuru: I assume you have made your decision?

I get straight to the point, asking them whether they have made a decision yet.

Or, they are wasting my time by telling me a random thing.

Either two of those.

Hm?

Wait, where's the Spirit Lord?

And why does Shizue seem much more powerfu- ohhhhhhhh.

Rimuru: I assume you have...

Shizue: Yes, I have re-enacted my contract with the Spirit Lord. I still have a single question that has yet to be answered by the one who summoned, after which I will go my own way.

Well, guess that's it.

Seems like she wants to leave now.

Although, I must admit, her aura is rather... Frighteningly strong.

Not just any strong either, the pressure she emits alone is enough to give off a sense of danger.

I don't believe I can defeat her...

She is no longer a normal human being, is she? She's definitely much higher then that.

Rimuru: Have you grown stronger?

I ask out of pure curiosity, wondering if it is true.

She only nods her head whilst smiling, sparing me the details.

Very well, I'll let her out.

Rimuru: You can go through that portal to leave this place.

I open up a portal to the outside world, letting her leave to achieve her goal.

The portal leads to the outside of Jura, right outside the West of Jura.

I, myself, leave the subspace and discard my clone. Going back to sleep and not caring about what she does.

_____________________________________________

Stats:

1) Individual: Rimuru Tempest

Age: 19 (Otherworlder + Cardinal)

Blessing: Divine Crest of The Storm

Species: Slime

Race: Slime

Existence Value: 750,000 (Capped until next evolution)

Unique Skills: {Gluttony}, {Degenerate}, {Great Sage}

2) Individual: Shizue

Age: 200+

Blessing: Spirit Lord Protection

Species: Human

Race: Saint

Existence Value: 1,250,000

Unique Skills: {Degenerate} (not to be confused with Rimuru's degenerate, this works differently), Potential to achieve Ultimate Skill is high.

3) Individual: Shadow

Age: 700+

Blessing: Rimuru's Protection

Species: Vampire

Race: Dark Vampire.

Existence Value: 80,000

Unique Skill: {???} (Will be revealed later on)

4) Individual: Haruto

Age: 16+

Blessing: Rimuru's Protection

Species: Ogre

Race: Kijin

Existence Value: 70,000

Unique Skill: {???} (Will be revealed later on)

Some of you may say Shizue is too powerful, and my answer will be "what do you expect?" She's got a Spirit Lord in her and evolved into a Saint.

Yes, Shadow is older then Shizue. Why is she not stronger? She's been a test subject with barely any battle experience her entire life. The backstory of Shadow will be revealed in 3-4 chapters.

Also yes, Rimuru would get clowned on by Shizue if they fought.

Next chapter: Haruto's Bizarre Adventure

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.4K 62 15
End Volume six Arthur gets sent back in time to the start of the story. First few chapters will just be introducing some stuff that you need to know...
70.7K 2.1K 27
Satoru Mikami,a 25 years old Genius Prodigy While on his way home,he was shot by a coworker who have a grudge against him Unexpectedly,He got reincar...
89.3K 2.3K 30
... Yeah it's a bit weird I just have a sudden idea about it when I write the other story so here we are Guy and Velzard has been together for millen...
8.9K 259 7
Rimuru Goes to Sleep for 1000 years... let's find out the development of the world after he woke up.. is it still in peace or its chaos~