A Life with You

By nightmareflier

No matter what Jiang cheng does, it somehow always turns against him. Stuck in the past, under his brother. A... More

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️
Characters
1. A Genuine Smile
2. Because of a promise
3. Incompetent
4. Suffocating
5. Sworn Brothers
6. Once in 10yrs
7. Heartless
8. Cute
9. A small Scratch
10. The Purple robes
11. Confused
12. Seclusion
13. Nostalgia
14. The South
15. The unspoken History
16. Stay the Night
17. Friend
18. Unfamiliar
19. A Plan
20. Drunk
21. Guilty
22. Reunion
23. Kicked out
24. His fault
25. Master
26. Switch
27. Returned
28. In a Sack
29. The War
30. Hidden Forever
31.Drained
33. Pain and Panic
34. Deja Vu?
35. Squirrel
36. Recognize
37. Fruitful discussion
38. Nowhere
39. Maniac
40. Jiujiu!
41. Jiang Lian
42. Wine in the House
43. Husband
44. Wanyin
45. Touched the water
46. Music
47. Intuition
48. Old Letters
⚠️49. Couple
50. Banquet
51. Wrong room?
52. No Harm
53. Stares
54. Wrong room!!
55. Desires
56. Separate
57. Rusted with Time
58. Land of Death
59. Cave
60. Apologize
61. Righteous
62. Bruise
63. Cheap
64. The End
65. Remember
66. Losing Memory
67. Bitch
68. Not a Gentleman
⚠️69. His jealous Heart⚠️
⚠️70. A-Tian...
71. Illusion
72. Talisman
73. Repentance
74. His Waning Soul
75. Let it out
76. Worthy
77. Eggs
78. Soaked
79. Daze
80. Snitch
81. Vinegar
82. Your Smile and my Frown
83. One of the 3
84. Our Garden
85. Back to Back
86. Money and Marriage
87. Lotus in the Snow
🌸 88. Accompany 🌸
89. Surprise Everywhere
90. All Together
91. Couldn't Refuse
92. A Secret Lover
93.Behind the Bushes
94. Defeated not the Defeater
95. Idea
96. Lanterns with the Moon
97. Fire like Rage
98. I'm Cold
99. Chilles and Choking
Plot Review
100. when the Lan goes Bland
101. The left behind Imprint
102. Scared by the Scared
⚠️ 103. Go Deep Down 🔞⚠️
🔞⚠️ 104. The night is still Young~ 🔞⚠️
⚠️ 105. A Sexy face ⚠️
106. A talk left to Try
107. Left in the Dark

⚠️32. Seal Me⚠️

1.1K 49 4
By nightmareflier

Previously...

Suddenly he felt his body heating up, it was like a nerve was pulled. His eyes dilated and his eye lids dropped low. He almost dropped to the ground, but the Lan held him up by his shoulders. "Wanyin! Are you alright? What's wrong?" Jiang cheng's arms slowly wrapped around the Lan as his weight shifted to the Lans lap.

Third Person POV

⚠️Warning! smut ahead!!!⚠️

Lan xichen was surprised by the others action but he also knew something was inducing it. "Wanyin! you're not in your right mind. We need to leave." The Jiang did not budge and pushed his head into the crook of the Jade's and took a deep breath in. "Seal, you need to seal me~"

The Jade couldn't decode what 'seal' means, so he tried to get up, but the Jiang wouldn't budge. His arms were tightly wrapped around the Jade's neck and his legs were on either side of the Jade's lap.

"Wanyin, did that demonic snake do something to you?" Lan xichen asked patting his shoulders gently. The Jiang only pushed his face more into the Jade's neck and murmured, "Seal me. It hurts." 

The Jade tried to pull the Jiang off to play a cleansing tune, hoping it would bring him back to his senses. He griped the Jiang's shoulders and tried to pull it away but when he did so, he felt something cold on his left hand. 

He withdrew it and saw blood. "Wanyin, could you show me that snake bite?" Even though the other was not in his right mind, he felt like he should ask his permission. The Jiang reacted to his words and immediately pulled his upper robes off. He then moved down to undo his belt but Lan xichen griped his hands tightly.

"Wanyin, don't. That snake must have done something to you, please allow me to see it." The male's eyes brimmed with tears which shone under the moon light. "Why won't you seal me. Am I not worth it?"

The Jade sighed as the grip on his arms loosened. "I'm afraid it's quite the opposite. And you are not in your right mind. We need to call the others." Saying that, the Jade took a few Lan signals out from his robes, but the Jiang caught it and tore it. 

The Lan looked at him shocked. "How ugly, even your talismans have blue in it." The Jade shook his head and took a deep breath in. He held both the Jiang's hand which was on his shoulders with one hand and used the other to turn the Jiang.

He finally caught sight of the source of blood and used his spiritual energy to heal it. Soon the bite marks closed, and the wound healed. He sighed in relief and slightly loosen the grip on the Jiang, but the Jiang immediately turned around and hit their foreheads together.

The Lan held his forehead due to the sudden hit while the Jiang chuckled, "I don't care, seal me." When the Lan raised his head again, his face was cupped by the Jiang who brought their faces close to each other.

"Seal me fast before someone else does it." The Lan was skeptical about the entire situation. He thought to lift the Jiang and return to Cloud Recess where it could be easier to heal him. With that in mind he was about to stand up.

At that moment, the Jiang grind down on him. Lan xichen felt his entire body heat up and held the Jiang's hips letting go of his hands. "Sect leader Jiang!" The sudden shout startled the Jiang whose pale face was shining even more as tears rolled down his eyes. "Please, seal me."

Lan xichen regretted shouting, he has never lost his cool and now he was very guilty. "My sincere apologies but I can no-" His words were cut off by a pair of soft lips which was slightly salty due to the tears. He froze in place and his grip loosened allowing the Jiang to grind down once more which brought him back. 

It was like he opened his eyes for the first time. He finally saw the Jiang's state. Teared up hooded eyes, glistening white skin even making the moon seem inferior, and his upper half bared in the cold forest. The Jiang was shivering in cold while grinding down on the Lan, murmuring 'seal me' all the while.

Lan xichen came out of his trance when the Jiang lightly moaned. His entire face became red as he knew the reason for a such a sound to come. Jiang cheng grind down harder on the mini-Lan who was standing up straight.

As more moans escaped the Jiang's mouth, the Lan grew more and more. Soon the Jiang was unable to make any more noise as his mouth was captured into a kiss. The Lan's tongue broke into the Jiang's mouth when the Jiang tried to moan. 

The kiss did not last long as the Lan went down to his neck, biting and licking the white skin making it turn shades of pink and purple. His hands exploring the Jiang's body.

 The Jiang's hand tugged on the Lan's robes while the Jade kept chewing on his skin. He slowly went down to his chest. But the Jiang pushed him away. "No need, seal me fast."

The Lan connected their lips as he removed the Jiang's belt. The belt was thrown to a side and the jade removed the Jiang's undergarment which was kept aside. He then removed his belt and undid the knot on his undergarment. The moment the cloth opened, purple meat sprung up tall and wide. The Jade was lost. He has never read or heard about any of this. 

The Jiang saw his hesitation and took it in his hands moving up and down. The Lan grunted lightly. The Jiang then move forward. With their chests now touching the Jiang sat on the mini-Lan in one go letting out a loud whimper due to the pain. The Lan was very uncomfortable as he was forced into a tight space.

"Wan-yin, I think you need to loosen it up a little more." The Jiang's head which was on the Lan's shoulder did not move. Lan xichen cupped his face and lifted it up to see more tears rolling down the Jiang's face. "Se-al" Lan xichen lifted the Jiang's hips and saw blood dribble down his inner thighs. Lan xichen kissed him all over his face hoping it would help in some way.

"We should just stop-" The Jiang's eyes opened as he held the other's shaft shaking his head. He then tried to sit down on it, but the Lan did not allow him. "Wanyin, you're hurting yourself." The Jiang cheng was about to say the same line again but the Jade kissed him shut. "Alright, we'll do it." Jiang cheng gasped when he felt cold fingers enter his bottom. The Lan's middle finger moved around trying to loosen up. Soon the number for fingers increased, until four fingers were fucking him open.

The Lan removed his fingers when he thought it was enough and brought the Jiang's hips to his shaft. After taking a breath, he slowly pushed the Jiang's hips down. Just like the last time it was tight, but it felt good.

The Jiang moaned slowly as he felt being filled. The Lan entered heaven when the Jiang swallowed his entire shaft. There was still blood coming out along with pain, but the Jiang ignored it and focused on the pleasure instead. The Lan waited for some time so the Jiang would get adjusted but the Jiang thought otherwise. 

Jiang cheng rolled his hips and moaned louder when he felt the Lan hit deeper into him. Lan xichen took this as a sign and lifted the Jiang halfway and pushed him down. The Jiang tightly held onto his neck and when he felt pain, he bit the flesh in front of him.

The moans became louder and louder as their moments became faster. After sometime, Lan xichen thrusted his hips along with the Jiang's, hitting deeper and gaining a loud moan as he grunted. Jiang cheng's head went back as he arched his back when the Lan hit a spot. The Lan continued to abuse the spot until the Jiang couldn't hold back and released.

But the Lan was not done yet. Finding it difficult to thrust, he pushed the Jiang on the ground and hovered over him. Jiang cheng felt dizzy. He was unable to configure anything. The Lan thrusted his shaft into the Jiang who moaned loudly. 

Jiang cheng finally gained his senses and looked at his state but he was forced to close his eyes when the Lan thrusted again and again and again endlessly. "La-n xi-ch-en, sto-op." The Lan who did not notice the change in his moans continued on faster and deeper. Jiang cheng moaned continuously, unable to handle the overstimulation. The quiet forest was filled with filthy moans.

Jiang cheng was feeling things he had never felt before. His toes were tightly curled and both his legs were on the Lan's shoulders.Finally unable to endure it, he became hard again.

The Lan kept thrusting in, finally reaching his peak. The Jiang griped the Lan's shoulders tightly and moaned loudly. The Jade slowed down and cummed deep into the Jiang who came with him and passed out, tired.

Lan xichen pulled out and sat down, realizing his grave mistake. He tied his undergarment and wore his belt after which he dressed the Jiang and carried him to his room. He cleaned him and changed him to his clothes and cleaned himself.

Lan xichen was devastated. He wanted to whip himself with the Gusu Lan punishment whip and that is what he did. After covering Jiang cheng with a blanket he left the Hanshi and went to punish himself.

Credits to my friend for giving me this idea @dearbestfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5.5K 15
Under Revision. Some parts will be changed.❌❌❌ What if Madame Yu and Jiang Fengmian didn't die at all? What if Jin Zixuan never died by Wen Ning's ha...
254K 12.1K 54
"What happened to you?"... "Why are you so cold?"... "Who hurt you?"... Wei Ying is missing, the sunshot campaign is struggling and on the brink of c...
45K 2.1K 17
Wei Wuxian received a second chance to make amends. He must choose whether to follow the same route he took previously or a new one. Will this opport...
114K 9.4K 32
𖤍UNDER EDITING𖤍 Chapter Marked { ✔} are edited You save me every time whenever I am in danger. Exactly like Doraemon, he always saves Nobita from a...