✅️ Gemini Runaway

By ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... More

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

Date with an Original Hybrid

1.4K 41 2
By ActionInfinity

"Mom, what happened?" Jacob ran outside the car when we pulled up to a large house that belonged to our Uncle Joshua. 

Our mother Eliza came down the staircase of the house almost sobbing in tears. She ran forward embracing my brother and I in her arms crying. "Oh my babies!" 

"Mom, what happened?" My twin brother asked again seeing that she didn't answer him earlier. 

She shakes her head when I peaked over her shoulders seeing that my cousin Josette was stumbling from the woods and towards the porch. But I jumped to my feet noticing blood on her shirt in her lower stomach. "Jo, what happened to you!" 

"Rae, it's alright. It's just…I…" My cousin paused taking my hands in hers once I had reached her. "Huh…my twin brother stabbed me with a hunting knife. But he's gone now." 

Squeezing her hands in mine I began to tug her towards the house figuring that she couldn't enter that house again. "Do you want me to come with you so you can change out of the bloody clothes?" 

"If you don't mind." She muttered glancing in the direction of my mother who was still hugging my brother clearly distrat over whatever had happened while she was in the woods with her brother and the rest of our supposed Coven. 

Clutching her hand in mine both of us walked up the stairs where she creaked open the front door first. I gasped covering my mouth with the smell of blood filled my nose. Slowly entering the house I could see marks across the walls. One bed was flipped over and I could see a blood stain on the wooden floor. "I did what I had too. So I could protect my siblings with magic. But I can't stay in this house anymore." 

"I wouldn't blame you, Jo. Now you're free from someone trying to kill you." I responded squeezing her hand tightly in mine hoping that I wouldn't have to smell fresh blood or nearly run from death myself

Moaning in slight pain I felt the soft material underneath my body. Blinking my eyes I held myself up on my elbow immediately yanking back the covers that were on me thinking that I was still bleeding from where Mikael stabbed me last night. Yet I find the exact opposite lifting up a green tea shirt that was on me I found that there wasn't even a scar at all. "I know I didn't dream being stabbed or passing out so how am I healed without blood?" 

"Because I healed you quickly before you completely passed out." Whipping my head up I yanked the shirt down seeing Klaus walking in through the doorway, hands behind his back until he standing in front of me. "I'm glad to see it worked in time though. I wasn’t sure if you had gotten enough or not." 

Pushing my hair out of my eyes I slumped my shoulders tossing the remainder of the covers off of me. Swinging my legs over the side I tried to stand but I stumbled backwards flopping down on the bed. "I think I'm okay. So what happened after I passed out?" 

"You told me you wanted to go on a date with me. I also watched my bastard father burn meaning that I am to be rid of him. All the other details aren't something you need to know." He responded simply moving to stand by the window looking down at the street. 

Shifting around in the bed to watch him. Last night surprised me when I saw him raise his tone towards his father. Even though later he shed some tears when I was stabbed right in front of him. "Well you did ask if I would go on a date with you. What exactly would a date with an original hybrid detail?" 

"Whatever you want it to be, love." He responded coming over sitting down on the edge of the bed where we were sitting close to each other. "It can be simple or expensive. Money isn't a problem, Raelyn." 

Biting my lip I tried to think back to what kind of date I wanted to have be my first. Since my brother and I were raised almost off the grid we didn't do any dating. "What if I don't know what kind of date I want, Nik?" 

"Then we can do everything. Whatever your mind can think of." He responded by meeting my gaze with those baby blues. 

Tapping my fingers on my legs I quickly thought simply replying back to him. "I'd say take me out to dinner but you don't have to go overboard. I've never had a date with anyone. So I'm gonna be completely nervous honestly." 

"Then you should be spoiled just a little. So long as I am the one taking you to dinner.' He clasped his hands together rising to his feet heading towards the doorway. "Wear whatever you want. We can go buy you some more clothes later. I won't tell Rebekah." 

Climbing out of the bed I opened the closet door of the blonde original flipping through her outfits. Most of them showed too much in my opinion but there was a dress that looked pretty simple to my taste. Slipping the dress over my head I eyed myself in the mirror noticing that it was a light red-orange that fell down to my knees. It had thin straps and I paired it with some cowgirl boots that I had bought with Caroline one day. Walking out of the room I twirled my brothers necklace in my hands clipping it behind my neck seeing Klaus waiting for me. "I must say Caroline has rather good taste. Shall we, Raelyn." 

He insisted on driving a car that surprised me considering I thought he would just vamp us everywhere like normal. Looping my arm through his he opened the door for me where I noticed that we had left Mystic Falls and were in the next toes over at a steakhouse. He pulled out the chair for me then heading to his side of the table. "So is this too much for you?" 

"It's fine. Just don't go overboard on the first date okay." I told him simply leaning back in my chair. 

He smirked slightly proud of himself already. "There will be more than a first date then, love." 

"Don't think I will boost your ego bigger than it already is, Klaus." I warned him seeing him open a bottle of champagne pouring me some. 

He watched me raise it my lips just sending me a smile across the table. He was wearing a black dinner jacket with a white shirt underneath it. With some black pants and some dress shoes but not as fancy as what he wore the other night. "Tell me about yourself, Raelyn Lane." 

"I don't know what to tell you. I mean can't you just enter my mind with your vampire powers or something." I asked not seeing exactly what I could tell him that he couldn't figure out on his own. 

He threw his hands up then intertwined them together resting his chin on them once more. "I could, yes. But I won't for you." 

"Hmmm..okay. Let's see, I don't really have any friends since it used to be me, my brother and our parents. I've never had any of the firsts but now I can cross first dare off the list and first drink of alcohol…" I paused snapping my fingers at the hybrid. "Oh I haven't really traveled anywhere." 

"Well then darling where do you wish to go. Paris, Rome, London." He perked up at me grinning. 

Raising my hands I almost couldn't take the original hybrid seriously. He was honestly overwhelming me at this point. I never intended on finding someone like him to be the guy that would take me on my first date. He's basically a prince charming from the fairytale we are told as kids but he has a slight darker side. Maybe even I do too. "Woah, woah, Klaus Mikaelson. I am no where near the level of high folutine princess material-" 

"You are to me, Raelyn." He reached across the table grasping my hands in his, there wasn't a second of hesitation in his sweet tone. "What can I do to make you see you the way you are hmm?" 

Glancing at our intertwined hands I sighed slumping my shoulders tapping my thumbs over his palms. "I could show you the memories that haunt me, but not here. The spell requires me to have somewhere to lay down since it will drain my energy." 

"Then we shall go, Rae. And I'll show you the man I am." He tugged me to my feet where the dress twirling around me softly. 

I lifted my gaze up to his sucking in a breath when our noses hit one another. I had never been this close to a guy that wasn't my brother when we wrestle each other on the living room floor. Klaus moved his freehand not in mine to my waist tugging me closer with his eyes roaming over my body in the dress. He did the same thing I wore the dress he picked out for the other night and I feel my cheeks turning a bright red. He leans forward and I began to lean towards his lips until we were inches away from kissing so I pulled my head back lightly clearing my throat. "Uh we should get back to the house if you want to talk more." 

"Uh right…right Raelyn." He cleared his throat watching me walk towards the doorway where he felt his face turn s little red thinking back on the moment he almost kissed her. 

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 10.1K 51
When you think of Klaus Mikaelson, you think of the murderous Original hybrid; few don't and Violet is one of them. After saving her life in the 1920...
253K 4.9K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
283K 5.2K 21
Rue was only a baby when her family decided to kill her but then Klaus Mikaelson, the hybrid, shows up after hearing the baby's cries, and sees what...
642K 15.6K 61
Rory Forbes, Caroline Forbes' sister, never knew what she was walking into when she came back to Mystic Falls. She had no idea about everything that...