✅️ Gemini Runaway

ActionInfinity által

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... Több

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

Abominations

1.2K 45 5
ActionInfinity által

"Klaus...ah!" The woman released me into his grasp where I gasped, sniffing through some tears when he pressed a blade into my back harshly drawing some blood.

His blue eyes welled in some tears but he didn't dare move forward. I knew that only one of us expected this to possibly happen. "Raelyn.."

"I'm sorry Klaus. I...I wasn't quick enough to think that he - argh!" I winced when Mikael pressed a knife tip into my back. His other arm was clutching my forearm keeping me in place.

His father growled in my ear. "Shut up girl! Honestly Niklaus have you learned nothing. You have now stooped to caring for this weak little girl."

"She has nothing to do with this. Just let go so I can watch my hybrids tear you limb from limb." Klaus told his father, staring down at me. He could hear the siphon witches' heartbeat picking up rapidly.

His father scoffs. "You think that you are stronger than me. Thinking that you can beat me but you are a coward. No, you still just cling to that weaker side of yourself. You are an abomination and apparently so is this girl if she spends any time with you." Blinking through tears of my own I remembered someone calling me that when I was younger but it was directed at our mother.

Coming down the staircase of our house I paused hearing my mother arguing with someone that I recognized as my uncle Joshua. "Eliza, they are part of our Coven. They must Merge."

"They are siphons like me. Like your son Kai that we helped banish. I left the Coven since I was already an outcast when I wasn't born with a twin and I didn't have my own magic like you." She spat in his face throwing her arms up in the air.

Joshua grabbed her by her shoulders a little tightly. "You will always be a part of our family. You are my sister and they are my niece and nephew. It is their destiny. They must do the Merge. I can't wait till Lucas and Olivia are old enough."

"And why not. Our parents did with you and your twin?' She questioned him, shoving him backwards away from her.

He growled at her face. "Because if I die before we have a younger leader we all die. So I NEED your children to save all our lives! I don't care if you're whole family is an abomination. The Coven comes before the family!'

"Phasmatos Motus!" She raised her hand throwing him across the room suddenly meaning she must have siphoned him without his knowledge. He grunted staring up at her. "My children are not abominations, Joshua and I will never help you!'

He rose to his feet slamming the door behind him on the way out. "I'll get them to help their family one day. Mark my words little sis if you don't tell them to Merge I will force them to myself!"

"You only forget. They may be sired by you, but they're still part vampire. And they can be compelled by me." Mikeal's voice pulled me from my memories where he harshly shoved me onto the ground with his foot on my back before the random hybrid woman handed him a girl with slightly curled brown hair. "Come out and face me, Niklaus, or she dies."

Klaus spoke unfazed. "Go ahead. kill her."

The girl that I must assume is the Gilbert girl he used to make his hybrids acted cared. "No, Klaus. He'll do it."

"If she dies, this lot will be the last of your abominations." His father growled moving the knife he had in my back against the new girl.

Klaus glanced down at me briefly. "I don't need them. I just need to be rid of you."

"Oh but you do care about this one don't you boy." Mikael drew out another dagger pressing it deep into my back making me whimper in pain.

Klaus croaked in his british accent seeing me cry. It was foreign to the thousand year old original hybrid to feel anything for someone who wasn't his family. "Raelyn - let her go father. Your fight is with me."

"Oh yes. But this one you address specifically making her special to you." He shoved me up into the hybrid girls arm where she pressed the tiny blade against my throat drawing some blood where I was beginning to feel light headed. "Come outside or I'll kill them one right after the other. I don't intend to make it quickly either."

Klaus took a step towards the doorway but I cried out knowing if he stepped outside he would kill him without a second thought. "Klaus don't  - he'll kill you. I - I can't expect you to risk your life for someone like me. Someone who her family outcasts just for being born without magic!"

"Rae..." He mumbled under his breath barely being able to say anything.

Mikael gains his son's attention once more. "To what end, Niklaus? So you can live forever with no one at your side? Nobody cares about you anymore, boy! Who do you have other than those whose loyalty you've forced? No one. No one."

Klaus bares his teeth. "I'm calling your bluff, father. kill her."

Mikael teased him while I felt the knife on my neck moving down to my stomach but she hadn't stabbed me yet. "Come outside and face me, you little coward. And I won't have to..."

"My whole life you've underestimated me. If you kill her, you lose your leverage. So go ahead. Go on. kill her. Come on, old man. kill her. kill her!" He shouted at his father, making me jump a little started by his tone where the knife tip pricked me, drawing some blood to go on the dress I was wearing.

Mikael laughs as Klaus sheds a tear. "Your impulse, Niklaus. It has and will forever be the one thing that keeps you from truly being great." He suddenly stabbed the brunette where she gasped and he dropped her body onto the ground then he grabbed me pressing his blood stained knife to my throat. "And last but not least the little blonde abomination!"

"Raelyn  - argh!" Klaus screamed getting stabbed in the chest by Damon who had a different colored stake that looked to be white.

Quickly the brunette rose to her feet causing Mikael to gasp when she threw some grenades at the hybrids standing on the lawn. "Katherine?"

While Mikael was distracted I moved my hands around until I was gripping his forearms as tightly as I could siphoning his energy. "I am not an abomination, Mikael...and neither is Niklaus....Motus!" Raising my hands I threw him onto his back on the front lawn.

"What are you, witch?' Mikael asked, attempting to get to his feet.

Raising my hands up I began to feel more dizzy when I swayed on my feet sending pain through his body until he was on his knees. "Pondas!"

"Argh...you bitch!" He screamed trying to move but my magic was keeping him there.

Drops of blood were staining my shoes when I stared down at the vampire hunter. I raised my other hand so when I pulled it back I saw blood on my fingers but I shook the problem away. "Ah sha lana...ah sha lana!" Turning my head over my shoulder I heard someone tackle the raven haired vampire.

Stefan is above Damon when he fights his brother. "What are you doing?!"

"Klaus the stake..." I raised my hand with the blood on it pointing to it since it was next to him. "I...I can't hold him forever." He takes it and rushes over Mikael. He drives the stake through his heart. Mikael burns.

Klaus rose to his feet standing over the burning body whipping his nose glancing over at me. "Raelyn, love. You're bleeding."

"Go, Nik." I pressured him on trying to stop the noise with my arm. But there was a wound in my stomach where I was getting very light headed. "Deal with the Salvatore Brothers...I'll be fine."

Damon grunted up at his brother above him. "What the hell did you do?"

Klaus entered the room while I limped up to the mansion struggling to keep my eyes open. "He's earned his freedom. Thank you, my friend. You no longer have to do as I say. You're free." He placed his hand on his shoulder when he rose to his feet and Damon quickly disappeared.

"Raelyn?" Stefan called my name softly making Klaus turn around to see me too.

Gripping the windseal in my fingers I leaned my body against the wall. The once bright and expensive dress was stained with blood. My hair was messy and I was barely remaining conscious. My eyes fell close a few times and I was swaying more away from the wall when I made an attempt to step towards the vampire and hybrid. "Nik, I...need..."

"Rae!" He vamped towards me instantly, catching my body when it went limp. He holds underneath my ankles and my shoulders where I was bridal style in his arms. "Let's get you out of here."

Dropping my head against his chest I muttered under my breath passing out. "Nik...I'll go on a date with you..." The hybrid couldn't hold back a smile hearing the words but it didn't last long seeing the siphon witch in her current state because of his actions.

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

224K 6.9K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...
108K 3.1K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
321K 8.3K 57
BEING REWRITTEN. IF CHAPTERS ARE MISSING, THEY'RE BEING EDITED AND WILL BE BACK WITHIN AN HOUR. It's been two years since Rory Forbes came back to M...